She Smiles When She Swallows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

His hands start digging in to her tight ass cheeks. He massages them and oils them up. Her pink thong is getting a lot of oil on it from the rubbing but none of them cares. The guy even grabs the bottle again and pours a dollup right on the centre of it, where it disappears into her crack. He keeps rubbing and tearing at her, then makes a quick detour down her long slender thighs and to her calves, making sure she's oiled up all the way. On his way back up, his left hand trails the inside of her thigh and she spreads her legs a little.

He's back working her ass now. He's on his knees beside her down by her legs and he puts one palm on either cheek, pressing upwards. His thumbs meet each other right over her crack as he does, and he sinks them into her flesh, grabbing hold of one cheek in each hand and pulls up and out, parting them. That last piece of pink cloth that has been hidden deep between her ass cheeks is revealed. She raises her ass a little towards the air and more of her secret crack shows, only that thin piece of pink lycra hiding her pussy and asshole from the world now.

The guy must find this just as erotic as I do, because he grabs hold of her hips, encouraging her to get on her knees.

She rises slowly, teasingly, accentuating her female curves more and more as she bends. She arches her back and sticks her ass skywards, her elbows and face against the grass.

She moans and writhes as he massages her ass.

He lowers his head and gives her a kiss on the small of her back. "Mmm!" she says. He keeps kissing her, his tongue darting out now and then. He kisses her ass cheeks. "Ohh!" He kisses closer to the center. "Ohh, that feels good."

As he keeps kissing and licking her, his left hand slides up her right thigh, stroking her on the inside. His thumb gets very close to her pussy but stops. He rubs her in gentle circles. She starts gyrating her hips, losing a little control.

He removes his head from her ass for a second, I see the oil has nearly made the bikini transparent. I can almost see her pussy lips and asshole, but not quite. It's an incredible sight. The lighting, the glistening oil, her perfect body, skin tanned to a golden brown.

He stops teasing her and puts his thumb on her pussy, sliding it up and down her lips over the fabric for a while before he starts licking her ass cheeks again.

He finds her clit and starts working it. She's thrusting back at him in a small, rhythmic motion. He's licking closer and closer to her still thonged crack. He sits back and then thrusts his head right back in, aiming lower now. He sticks his tongue out and it reaches her pussy. "Ohh!" He slowly slides further up, licking her thong as he does, gliding his tongue over the part where her asshole hides underneath. She gasps, holds her breath for a second and then starts breathing faster and harder.

He finally grabs hold of her thong and pulls it down over her hips, leaving it around her knees.

"Thank you, at last!" Simon whispers. I wish he wasn't here, I wish I was alone so I could take my hard dick out and give it a beating, I'm so turned on.

She's shaved as far as I can see from this angle, pussy lips slick with saliva, oil, her own juices maybe.

He immediately starts licking her pussy from behind and she moans and moans, she must be close already. He starts rubbing her clit with his thumb again and sticks his tongue inside of her. "Yeah, put your tongue in me, that feels so good!" she whimpers. "Yeah! Yeaah! Oh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." He keeps sticking his tongue in and out of her, rubbing harder and harder with his thumb. "Ohyeahh, I'm cumming!" She trembles and spasms in ecstasy.

But he doesn't stop playing with her pussy when she's done, he just lets go of her sensitive clit and concentrates on giving her slow, long licks up and down her lips, circling her hole in between. "That's nice, keep licking me, please, that feels really good." And soon she seems to be climbing towards her next orgasm.

He stops licking her and inserts a finger into her. Slowly, slowly at first, until it's all the way inside her, then he starts finger fucking her gently. He inserts another finger and she starts bucking. Then he lowers his head again.

He trails his tongue in her crack, starting at the top, going down a bit and then back up a little, slowly inching his way closer to her light brown asshole. When he reaches it, he flicks his tongue over it quickly and she gasps again. Encouraged by this, he starts licking around her hole in smaller and smaller circles. When he reaches her sensitive hole again, he starts licking at it and she gasps again, "Ohh, what are you doing?" But he just keeps doing what he's doing. "What are you.. oh that feels good."

He's ramming his two finger in and out of her pussy and he's licking her asshole. He's licking it like it was an ice cream cone melting. Then he puts his tongue right on her hole and starts massaging it. She's bucking and writhing harder and harder.

He finally pushes his tongue inside her. He starts tongue fucking her ass with his tongue like that but it's only half a minute before she climaxes again, almost screaming this time.

Coming back down this time she turns her head back and looks into his eyes, "Please fuck me now," she says with a soft, pleading voice.

He turns her around on her back and slides off her bikini bottom and is just about to climb on when I hear a sound behind me.

"Honey, you in there?" The door opens and there is Belle, behind her are Nicole and Sammy. Oops. Simon and me both spin around. "What are you two doing in here?" I'm afraid the couple outside is gonna hear her talking but I look outside and they're lost in the pleasures of a slow fuck.

"What are you looking at out there?" Belle asks. Nothing, I'm about to tell her but she's on her way to see for herself so I just keep quiet.

"Oh my god!" she says. I look at Simon, my partner in this crime, hoping he's gonna have something clever to say. But he doesn't. "Are you looking at them having sex?"

It's pretty obvious, I think, so I don't say anything. Belle looks outside again and then clenches her teeth and gives me a murderous stare before she leaves. Sammy and Nicole look surprised as they exchange glances with each other. I go after Belle, but Nicole says, "Better leave her alone for a while, she just needs to calm down a little. Besides what were you two looking at, anyway?" She steps up to the window, her eyes widen. "Oh." A smile is lurking at the side of her mouth. "You naughty boys."

We leave the bathroom.

7:45

I'm putting some new bottles of wine on the drink table, Simon comes up to me. "Hey Mark," he says. "I caught some guys playing with your camcorder, they were just about to break it if I hadn't stepped in."

"My camcorder? Oh, no it's not mine."

"Oh?"

"Can you believe a fucking IRS-guy came into my house before, taking pictures with that thing?"

"IRS? What for?"

"Just nosy, I guess. But I got the fucking camera from him before I threw him out the door anyway. Gonna see if I can figure out how to erase what he shot before I give it back to him."

"Fucking IRS, man."

"Yeah."

8:02

There's maybe about twenty people left now, some went home once the sun had set. I haven't seen Belle since the bathroom incident.

I spot Nicole alone and go up to her. She's still wearing that red bikini and she's looking so hot.

"Hey Nicole."

"Oh hi Mark, you having fun?"

"Yeah, a lot, it's a good party don't you think?"

"It's a great party, Belle said it was your idea to have it?"

"I guess so."

"Well, I hope you get more of these ideas in the future."

"I'll try. Speaking of Belle, I haven't seen her in a while. She still angry with me?"

"Don't worry, she's just a little jealous is all."

"Cause I looked at those guys doing it?"

"Well, yeah. But more cause the girl was so beautiful, she's a little sensitive, you know. But it'll blow over. She was already in a better mood when I saw her last time."

"Ok, good."

I leave Nicole alone, going to get a drink and she didn't want one. As I'm pouring, it all starts to bug me a little. Why is Belle so jealous for? Wasn't she the one climbing all over Ethan a couple of hours ago in the pool? Nicole was right, there was a whole lot more wrestling going on than there needed to be. And Belle already told me Ethan had felt her pussy. Accident my ass! I bet he felt even more of her under water.

8:25

Finally, I see Belle and she sees me too. I'm thinking I'll confront her about what happened in the pool before, I don't want to take any shit from her about looking at those guys having sex. At least I was only looking.

But she's looking so beautiful in her bikini and she's actually smiling at me so I melt and suddenly, I don't want to fight at all.

"Hi, honey," she says. She's a little drunk.

"Hi there," and she cuddles into my arms and everything feels alright. "You're not angry anymore?" I ask.

"No, it's ok, really. Let's forget about it."

"Ok," and I give her a little kiss on her lips. She kisses me back.

"Wanna sit down for a while?"

"Sure," I say.

We sit in the same lounge chair I sat in with Nicole in my lap when we were looking at the game. Now Belle's in my lap sideways, her legs over the armrest and she's got her head under my chin, lovingly stroking my arm with her hand.

I'm not looking for a fight, but I'm still curious.

"Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Sure, what?"

"The game earlier."

"What about it?"

"Well, it's just that, it looked sometimes like that Ethan guy was, kinda grabbing more than he had to. You know?"

"Oh."

That was not the response I expected. A what do you mean, or even anger would have been better. Not just that "oh", like she knew what I was talking about.

"So, did he?"

"Did he what?"

"Grab more than he should have. I was just thinking, cause of what you told me before, when he accidentally felt your pussy."

She sits silent for a few seconds.

"Well it was a physical game, you know." She meets my eyes and I wait for her to continue. "There were a couple of times, I guess, when his hands were somewhere they shouldn't have been."

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh. Are you angry?" but I still don't want to fight with her. I shake my head no.

"Tell me about it."

"What do you want to hear?"

"Everything." She looks at me, trying to figure out if I meant it.

"Ok," she says. "Well he grabbed my boobs a couple of times."

"Accidentally?"

"First time maybe. He grabbed my ass too, I don't think that was accidental but I wasn't angry at him, it just felt like it was ok at the time. Like it was something you did, playing that game. And he kept trying to get to the ball from between my legs when I had my back to him. He, like, stuck his arm up from between my legs and reached for the ball. It felt kinda weird, having his arm there, like I was riding it almost. When he pulled it back he sometimes brushed against me, pushing up with his arm so it ground against me. Against my pussy."

"Really?" My dick is hard with jealousy. I think she can feel it.

"Yeah. One time he even let his middle finger slide along it when he pulled back. It was quick but, he did it kinda hard, against my clit first and then along the slit. He even pushed into me a bit when he slid over my hole, pushing the bikini in so I had to pull it out after."

She looks into my eyes again, looking for a reaction. Not finding any anger, she gives me a kiss. A good kiss, with tongue.

It turns into a very good kiss. It's wet and her tongue is hungry for my mouth, my lips, my own tongue. I feel her hard nipple against me and she pushes it closer, her breast is soft but firm between us.

"How did you feel then?" I ask.

"When he pushed into me?" She blushes a little. "I was surprised. Shocked. It didn't hurt really, it.. It was almost good. I got a little turned on. Is that ok?" She doesn't wait for an answer but starts kissing me again, we're making out like teenagers.

"Hey you guys! You mind if we join you or do you want some privacy?" It's Sammy and Nicole, they're both just as drunk as my wife. Not too drunk but definitely in a very good mood.

"Hey, my darlings! No, come sit down," Belle says.

"You guys friends again now?" Nicole asks.

"The best," Belle says and gives me a hard kiss on the lips. "Actually, I was just about to get my husband a drink, I think he's falling a little behind us girls." She starts to get up. "Now, don't you steal his lap again when I'm gone, Coley, ok?"

"Well, I don't know, it was a very good lap," she teases. "But no, actually I can go make the drink, I know just how he likes them."

"Oh, you're the best, Coley!" Belle hasn't managed to get up yet and sits back down, almost crushing my balls as she does. "Oohh! Sorry!" she says. "I didn't hurt it, did I?" She starts to rub my dick to make it better. "It seems fine," she says and smiles a naughty smile. She keeps rubbing it a while for good measure. Sammy giggles in the other chair.

Nicole comes back, the drink is really strong when I sip it. Stronger than before even.

"Is it good?" Nicole asks.

"It's strong. But yeah, it's good."

"I thought you might need it."

"Hey, anybody wanna go for a swim?" Sammy says.

"Yeah, I wanna go!" Belle says.

I'm not in the mood for a swim now that the sun has set. "I think I'll pass."

"How 'bout you, Coley?"

"I think I'll pass too. Keep Mark company instead."

"Ok."

And the two girls jump into the pool screaming and laughing, leaving me alone with Nicole again. She's standing up and I'm almost expecting her to choose my lap for a seat this time again, when she sits down in the chair beside me.

"I'm glad to see you two are friends again."

"Thanks."

"I really didn't think it was such a big deal that you looked at those guys going at it anyway."

"Me neither, and you know what she told me?"

"What?"

"She told me about what went on in the pool before, with Ethan."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, it was like you said, he was copping feels all over. You were right all along."

Nicole shrugs and smiles. "Of course I was."

"How did you know?"

"Well I guess I wasn't completely sure at the time, but like I said, I know Ethan's moves. Besides, she told me about it too, a little while ago."

"She did?" And I wonder if we got the same story.

"We tell each other everything, I told you."

"Yeah."

"So, how do you feel about it," she says, "now that you know?"

"Like I said, I'm not the jealous type. I'm ok. And it's not like she did anything behind my back."

"I bet you were turned on."

I just look at her and she looks back, teasing me with her eyes. I shrug.

"You got turned on before, when I was in your lap, didn't you? And don't say you didn't, cause I felt it, against my ass."

I just grin and sit back, taking a long sip on my drink, feeling the alcohol doing it's job already.

"You know, Mark, I've always liked you. You're a great husband for Belle."

"Thanks. And I've always liked you too." But I'm thinking "liked" isn't the correct word. I've always wanted to see her naked, is closer to the truth. The bikini she's wearing is close enough for now.

10:12

It's dark out. We've rigged up some extra lights around the pool area and the pool itself is lit. We've had a stereo brought out and it's playing some of Belles CD's but not too loud, we can still hear each other talk. It's a nice, cozy atmosphere and it's still warm out.

"Honey," Belle comes up to me and says. "I though we might get the jacuzzi going, what do you think?"

"Sure, fire it up. But I don't think the spotlights in it work, they were broken yesterday when I tried 'em."

"Oh, too bad. But we can probably do without. Does the, you know, bubbles work at least?"

"Yeah, the bubbles work. You know where the switch is, right?"

"Yeah. You wanna come join me in there?"

"I think I will, just give me five minutes to change, ok?"

I go in the house to change into a pair of shorts and when I come back out, the jacuzzi is bubbling. There's probably room for about six people in it but right now, there's only three. Belle, Sammy and Nicole.

"Hop in Mark!" Sammy says.

"No, wait!" Belle says. "Why don't you get us each a glass of champagne first, honey?"

"Yeay, champagne!" Sammy says.

I return with four glasses in my hands, and manages to spill only a drop.

The water feels good, it's just the right temperature and the bubbles tickle my thighs. I have three gorgeous, almost naked women with me and a glass of champagne in my hand. If only the spotlights worked, I could see more of their bodies under water. As it is now, the water reaches up to the top of our chests.

I sit next to my wife and she cuddles up against me, her left thigh over my right. She has her left hand on my upper thigh, caressing me.

"This is not so damn bad, is it?" Sammy says and tilts her head back with her glass in her hand, stretching like a lazy cat. Her breasts rise up out of the water when she does so, and I can't help but look. They're all wet and full and perfect.

I can see Belle is also watching her, did she notice me looking?

"Cheers, honey," I say. Our glasses touch with a light "ting"-sound.

"Cheers." She smiles when she swallows and moves even closer to me.

Her left hand slips down on the inside of my thigh, in towards my crotch and she resumes caressing me. She brushes against my balls on every other stroke and it feels good. I have my glass in my right hand but switch it over to my left, allowing my right hand to fall on her thigh. I place it as close to her crotch as she is to mine and I feel her soft skin against my fingers as I rub her in slow circles. I let my pinky touch against her bikini, feeling her pussy lips under the fabric. She takes a deep breath.

I tease her like that for a while until she moves her hand onto my dick. It's semi-hard at first but her touch soon has it throbbing in my shorts. She applies a little more pressure and starts massaging it. I do the same with my hand on her pussy, rubbing her lips and her clit. She closes her eyes and puts her head on my shoulder.

I look over to Sammy to see if she realizes what we're doing but she's still got her head leaned back and can't see anything.

I turn my eyes to Nicole and she's looking right back at me. She flicks her eyebrow and smiles at me, she must have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Not that she can see anything under the water. It's dark and the bubbles help making it impossible to see more then an inch under the surface. I give her a smile in return as I slide my finger under Belles bikini.

Her clit is as hard as a little pea and she grabs my dick tighter when I start rubbing on it. I can feel her breath on my neck.

I slide my finger further down and I know she's wet, not only from the water we're sitting in. I slide a finger in and she stops rubbing my dick, just grabbing it until it almost hurts. I slide my finger in deeper, coming to think of Ethan, how deep did he get? This deep? I push even deeper, making sure I have my finger where he hasn't been, where he couldn't have been.

I start finger fucking my wife slowly and she resumes working on my dick. We do this for a couple of minutes and I think she's about to cum, I know I am.

I see Nicole again, she's looking at us with lust in her eyes, she has her left arm under water, it looks like she's moving it. Is she touching herself?

Then suddenly, we have company. And who is it, if not Ethan and Joe.

"You mind if we join you for a while?"

"Hii Joey!" Sammy says, lifting her head. "Hop in, we're all friends here."

They hop in. They take seats between Sammy and Belle, making Nicole scoot closer to me on my left side, our knees touch under water. Belle takes her hand off my dick when they sit down and I slide my finger out of her pussy.

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers
123456...9