She Smiles When She Swallows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

10:35

We've been sitting in the jacuzzi for a while now, everybody's in a good, buzzy mood. Joe turns out to be a nice guy, funny and easy-going. Ethan seems nicer than I thought as well, but I think he's avoiding talking to or even looking at me, he's only said a couple of words to me so far. Nothing arrogant but nothing very friendly either, just being neutral.

"So," I say. "Anybody up for a second round of drinks?"

Everybody but Sammy who's a little waisted shouts "yeah!" and I get up from the water to get them.

As I get up and turn around I see a couple approaching the jacuzzi. A guy and a girl. She's got black hair and is wearing a pink bikini.

"Hi," she says. Now I see it's the couple that were having sex behind the house before. The girl looks stunning with her perfect body and blue eyes. "We were hoping there might be some room in there for us, but it looks kind of full."

"No, no!" I say. "There's room for you too, I'm sure. Can I get you guys a drink, I'm making some anyway?"

"Yeah, we'd love that, thanks."

I smile at her and they go up to the edge of the jacuzzi. I'm watching with a bit too much lust in my eyes at her ass as she goes, and Belle sees it. She gives me a stare, one of fire and ice at the same time. She must have recognized the couple too.

"Here, take my seat," Belle says to them. I'm afraid she's pissed now and that she's gonna get out of the jacuzzi.

But she doesn't. Instead, she asks Ethan if she can sit on his lap to make room for them. "Oh, sure," Ethan says with a slight grin.

The guy takes Belle's seat and the girl sits down where I used to, leaving no room for me when I'll be back. I go over to the drink table and start pouring.

Somebody comes up from behind me and says, "You're probably gonna need some help with those drinks right?" It's Nicole.

"Oh, yeah, thanks." It's seven glasses and it would have taken two trips.

"Is that who I think it is?" she asks me. I nod.

"Yup. The couple from the lawn."

"Better be careful, Mark. That girl is really hot."

We return with the drinks and hand them out. Joe asks me if I'd like to turn up the stereo a bit and I do. "More, more!" he says, and I turn it up pretty loud.

Me and Nicole are standing on the side of the jacuzzi, only one seat left and we're not sure how to solve this.

"Here, I can sit on Freddie's lap," the new girl says.

"No, that's ok, you sit back and enjoy yourself," Nicole says. "Mark, why don't you sit down, and I'll sit in your lap? So the new guys can enjoy the jacuzzi more. We've been hogging it for so long anyway."

"Yeah, sure." If Belle can sit on Ethan's lap, Nicole can definitely sit on mine.

I climb in, and Nicole is right behind me. I sit down and she asks me if I'm all set. I am, and I tell her, so she sits down in my lap.

"We're kinda getting used to this anyway," she says. "Right?"

The music is so loud now, that it is difficult to hear what anybody is saying. I can see Belle talking with Ethan but I can't really hear about what. Sammy and Joe are also lost in a conversation I can't make out.

"I'm Linda, by the way," the new girl says to me. "And this is Freddie."

"Yeah yeah, we met before, right, Freddie?"

"Yeah, when I arrived, it's a nice party."

"Thanks." I bet he thinks it's a nice party. He's already scored with one of the hottest girls in the fucking world.

"So," I continue. "Did you guys come here together or..?"

"No, we ..kind of met here I guess," Linda says and they smile at each other.

I know what that smile means, and Nicole does too. She's smiling at me, that flirty look back in her eyes. It gets my hard-on rising again.

We keep talking with the new couple for a while and they turn out to be really nice, somebody I'd like to have as friends. Linda is extremely pretty but not the least bit stuck-up. She giggles at jokes and seems to be falling in love with this Freddie, the way she looks at him when he talks.

Belle, on the the other side of the jacuzzi, is giving Linda and me her little quick stares from time to time but seems to be enjoying Ethan's company. I still can't hear what they're saying.

After a while, Sammy and Joe start cuddling up to each other, shutting the rest of the world out talking in soft voices only they can hear, and Linda and Freddie do the same. It's now four couples in the Jacuzzi, only Ethan's got my wife on his lap and I've got his date on mine.

Nicole leans back against me, I'm sitting with my thighs together and she's got her legs on either side. When she leans back she puts her weight on my chest, not worrying about being too heavy. Not that she is. She turns her head.

"Hey, Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you wonder what they're talking about?"

"You mean Belle and Ethan?"

"Yeah."

"I've been thinking about it, yeah."

"Me too," she says. I notice Nicole's hand touching my wrist, casually, like she needs it for balance, but she holds on to it. "Too bad we can't hear anything."

"Yeah."

"You know ..can I ask you something?" she says.

"Sure."

"It's none of my business really, I was just curious." She pauses for a while. "Before, when you were sitting with Belle, what were you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it looked like she, actually like the both of you were really enjoying yourselves. Did you touch each other?"

I'm a little shocked that she would actually ask that, but we're both a bit drunk so.. "Yeah, we touched each other."

"I thought so."

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her.

"Sure."

"When we were, touching each other, did you ..touch yourself too? It looked like you did."

"It did? Well, I guess I couldn't restrain myself." Nicole looks into my eyes for a second. "She looked like she liked it so much. Did she cum?"

"No, but I think it was close. Joe and Ethan sort of interrupted us."

"Oh. Will you tell me about it? How you touched her?"

"You wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"You really are a dirty girl, Nicole."

"But you like that."

"I do. Ok, I only touched her thigh first."

"Don't leave anything out."

"I touched her thigh, on the inside, really close to her crotch. Just lightly, caressing her a little." I feel Nicole gently stroking my wrist with her thumb now. The way she's lying on my chest, I've got a perfect view down between her wet, full breasts. Her ass is still on my thighs, not touching anything important. "I caressed her for a while, inching closer. And then I let my pinky brush against her. Against her pussy lips."

"That must have felt nice."

"I think so, she drew in her breath when I did it. Then I started rubbing over her pussy, through the bikini fabric."

"Not under?"

"Not at first, but then I slid under, I rubbed her clit for a while and then I pushed a finger inside her."

"Mmm," Nicole moans.

"Then I finger fucked her for a few minutes. That's when we were interrupted."

"Wow. That was so hot."

"You a little turned on?"

"Oh yeah. Aren't you?"

"Yeah. But then again, is it cause of the story or cause of you, sitting on my lap?" And she looks at me, biting her lower lip as she does.

"I think it's both," she says. "And you're not allowed to take the fifth this time."

"Ok. Well, it was definitely hot thinking about fingering Belle, but you're right, I'm a little turned on from having you on my lap too."

"Good. That's all I wanted to hear." And she smiles at me. "So, how do you feel about Belle sitting on his lap over there?"

"To be honest, I was a little upset at first but then again, I'm sitting here with you so.. Besides, they're right there, they can't really do anything in front of us."

"Well," she says. "We can't see anything that goes on under water, but sure, I guess they can't start making out without us noticing."

"No."

"It's just that, after what she told us about the basketball game, I thought you'd be less comfortable with her so close to him. You know?"

And again, I wonder if Nicole and I got the same story about that from Belle.

"What do you mean?"

"No, just all she said about where his hands and fingers were. And how he pulled her against himself from behind a couple of times, you know?"

"Pulled her against himself? I don't think she told me about that."

"No? Well, it's no big deal I guess. Just that I told her before about his cock, how big it was. She didn't tell you about that either?"

"No, she didn't."

"Well, it's really big, is all."

"How big?"

"I don't know in inches or anything, but I told you we were on a date before we came here today?"

"Yeah, and that you slept with him."

"We did, and he was big. The first time,"

"The first time?" I interrupt and she smiles at me.

"Yeah, the first time. The first time it even hurt a bit. A lot, actually. He used a lot of lube but it still took some time before he got it inside me."

"Oh. But you could take, all of him at least?"

"Yeah, finally. It's not that he's so long, more that it's so thick. I mean, it's definitely the longest one I've had, but it's not that much longer than some other guys I've been with."

"Oh. Well, good for him, I guess."

"And me." She giggles a little when she says it. "So, are you jealous now? Now that you know that your wife is sitting over there, so close to his big one?"

"You think I should be?"

"I don't know. Like you said, you've got me here instead, right?"

"Right."

"It's only one thing I'm a little worried about.." Nicole says.

"What's that?"

"I didn't think of it at first, but.. Before, when you fingered her? If she didn't cum then, she should be pretty horny about now. I know I'd be."

I look over to Belle and Ethan, she's leaned back against him, with her right arm around his neck. Not cuddling but very close. They're still talking to each other, but not non-stop. Every once in a while they have a moment of silence, just sitting, seeming to enjoy the comfort of the jacuzzi.

Nicole scoots a little higher on me. She's still not touching my crotch with her ass but she's close now.

"Do you think he's feeling her up?" she says.

"No."

"No?" She looks back at me with a surprised look on her face. "You sure?"

"..No." I look over at Belle and Ethan again. I realize I can't see where his hands are. He's got his arms under water and with a little imagination.. He could very well have his hands on her thighs. Thinking about it, he probably does. It would be awkward not to rest your hands on her thigh in the position they're in. A shy guy might not dare it, but Ethan probably doesn't qualify as one. "I think he's got his hand on her thigh," I say to Nicole.

"Me too," she says. "At least one of them."

"Where do you think his other one is?"

"I think he's moving it around. I think he has his right hand on her right thigh, probably pretty high up. Rubbing her innocently with his thumb. I think the other one is more active, the way they're sitting, there's no natural place for it to rest on her. He's most likely caressing her waist sometimes, sliding up front to her stomach every once in a while."

"Yeah?"

"M-hm. I bet you a thousand bucks he's even sliding it over her ass now and then too. She's sitting on him sideways like that and her ass must be spilling out on the side of his left thigh. I think he's touching her ass, fiddling with the strap of her bikini, hooking his thumb in it."

"You mean pulling it down?"

"Probably not pulling it down, just like, resting his thumb on it."

I don't say anything for a while but I'm getting turned on. Even if Nicole is right, they wouldn't be doing anything completely out of line. Or maybe that's the booze talking.

"Now you're jealous, aren't you?"

"Well, we don't know anything for sure yet."

"But you know I'm at least a little right about his hands?"

"Yeah, sure. It's not like he's the shy type, right?" She smiles at me after I said that.

"Not really. Tell you what," She says and adjusts herself so she's sitting in the same position as Belle, her right arm around my neck. "Why don't you put your hands where his must be."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I let my right hand fall to where it naturally wants to rest. On her right thigh, close to her crotch but not too close.

"That's the right one, now your left one."

But there's no natural place to put my left hand. If I relax it, it just falls down to my side and that doesn't feel comfortable. I place it on her waist. It feels better.

"See?" she says. "Isn't this comfy?"

We sit like that for a while. Her skin feels great under water and I can't keep my fingers still, I caress her in casual movements. Her thigh, her waist. The way she's sitting, her right breast rests against my chest. It's just as soft and firm as I remember.

"That feels good, when your touching me like that."

"Feels good for me too."

"I bet Belle thinks it feels good too," she teases me but I let it go.

"So he had a big dick, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. It was really, really big."

"And it hurt you."

"It hurt me."

"You said 'the first time', before. How many times were there?"

"You wanna know, huh?"

"Yeah."

"There were three times. He fucked me three times. First time, it hurt most of the time, almost 'til the end, but then I came and then it didn't hurt any more. The next two times it hurt a little just when he put it in but then it was all good."

"You really like big cocks, don't you?"

"Well, sure. But the best part is right before, when you look at it. I think it's mostly a psychological thing, although it felt really good when he fucked me. It kinda made me feel proud to be able to take him. Proud and very filled."

"So you're not crazy for him now, just cause he's got that big dick?"

"Ha! No, it's not like I'm gonna marry him or anything. No, I'll probably keep him around a couple weeks, a month maybe."

"Why?"

"Well, as much as I like his cock, there are drawbacks to having one that big."

"Drawbacks? Like what?"

"Well, no I can't tell you."

"Sure you can."

She hesitates for a second or two. "Look, I've talked to Belle so I know you're not in to this, but I like to have the guy fuck me in the ..ass every once in a while."

"In the ass? Really?"

"Dirty girl, remember?"

"Belle said I'm not into that?"

"She told me you don't do that, anyway."

"No, we don't but I haven't thought that much about it really. Does she want me to do that? Fuck her in the ass?"

"Would you like to?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Well, anyway. Ethan's cock is just too big for me to take him that way."

"Did you try?"

"You're a little dirty too. Want the details, huh?"

"If I'm dirty, I'm in good company, right? I have to say, I didn't know this about you. I thought you were just a hot girl that were friends with my wife."

"Thanks. For saying I'm hot, that his. I think you're hot too. Yeah, we tried. He got all fired up when I said I liked it in the ass so he insisted."

"And?"

"And, he used a lot of lube but only got the head inside. He had to push really hard just for that. I just knew it was impossible then."

"But if he got the head in, isn't that the hard part?"

"Yeah, usually, but his dick's got a weird shape, His dickhead is big alright, but then his shaft sort of swells up and gets even thicker. It felt great in my pussy, but there was no way he was gonna get inside my ass with it."

I don't know what to say now, I've got a picture before my eyes of Nicole on her knees, trying to ram a monster dick inside her ass.

"What are you thinking about?" she says. I can tell from her smile she has a pretty good idea.

Next to us, Linda and Freddie are making out with slurping noises that reach our ears, even over the music.

"Did you like watching them before?" Nicole asks me.

"They were so hot, I can't tell you."

"Yeah, she's really beautiful, no wonder Belle got jealous."

"That's not all. Have you ever been licked?"

"Licked? Of course, I love it."

"I mean in the ass."

"Oh. Well, yeah, that too. But not all guys are into that."

"You like it?"

"Oh yeah! I think all girls like it if they get over the naughtiness of it. It feels great. I always cum from it, with a little help from my fingers on my clit."

"Freddie licked Linda's ass before."

"He did? Oh he's a hero in my book now."

"He even fucked her with his tongue."

"In the ass? Oh yeah, that feels good. Only one guy ever did that to me. What did you think of it? You think you could do that, lick a girl's ass?"

"It looked really hot. I just didn't think the girl would like it so much."

"We do. We really do. You should lick Belle's ass. Do it tonight, after the party."

"Maybe I will. You think I should tongue fuck her too?"

"Hell yeah! I can't wait for her to tell me about it. Damn it, Mark, I almost get a little jealous of Belle now, having you, licking her ass. I bet she'll let you do her in the ass after."

"Yeah?"

"Just use lube, a lot of it."

"Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this," I say. "You and me, sitting like this?"

"Why not?"

"Well, I am married, you know?"

"Well, that doesn't seem to be stopping your wife."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Ethan's been busy. His hands aren't were they were before."

"No?"

"No. I thought you noticed. His right arm is a little more, straight down now. I think he's got it against her pussy. Or very close to it, anyway."

"You can't see that!"

"Hey, I was right before, wasn't I? I said I know Ethan's moves."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. What do you think his other hand's doing?"

"That one's still on her ass. Probably giving her cheeks a nice caressing right now. You see how she's almost closing her eyes like that?"

"Yeah?"

"She looked like that when you two started cuddling up before, when your pinky must have been brushing against her."

"Couldn't it just be the alcohol and the jacuzzi relaxing her?"

"I guess, but I don't think so. I think he's slowly and gently sliding his fingers down over her pussy lips. Not really rubbing her yet, but soon."

Nicole scoots even higher on my thighs and now she sits down on my dick. She turns her head around towards me.

"I was gonna ask if you're ok with Belle and Ethan over there but I don't think I have to. You have have a hard-on, don't you?"

"Do you mind?"

"Oh no, I don't mind. I like it. I like how dirty your mind is, just like mine. And you wanna know something?"

"What?"

"You're not the only one that's turned on, my pussy is so hot and wet now too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Oh, look they're changing positions."

And they are. Belle sits up straight on him now, her back to him and leans back down against his chest. I can see the tops of his arms, the angle they're in, he must have his hands on her hips. I wonder how high on his thighs she's sitting, is she on his crotch? Her ass on that giant dick of his?

"What do you think of that?" Nicole asks me.

"They look comfortable."

"Don't they? And now he can have both his hands on your wife's pussy."

"Or just her hips."

"Don't you see that slight movement of his shoulders?"

I look and sure, his shoulders could be sort of flexing and relaxing a little. It could also be the waves reflecting the light to make it look like it. But that's wishful thinking.

"Ohh, my god, Mark. He's touching her." And I can't help but believe Nicole.

"You think she's sitting on his crotch?" I ask her.

"His crotch? No, not yet. I think he's sliding his fingers up and down her lips. Gently at first, if my experience serves me right. Soon, he's gonna start rubbing her with a little more pressure. You see how she's already closing her eyes? She's liking it. Liking it a lot. I'm almost jealous."

"Yeah, he's your date after all."

"Sure, but that's not it so much. It looks like it's feeling really good, I wanna feel like that too."

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers
1...34567...9