She Smiles When She Swallows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

I kiss her deeply. It's a long kiss and it feels like nothing matters but us.

"Now how did that taste?" she asks after the kiss. It hadn't crossed my mind at first, but she just blew me and let me cum in her mouth. Some of my cum was still there when I kissed her.

"It didn't taste that much."

"Good. And it felt really special that you kissed me afterwards. Like you meant what you said about loving me. And now you can go down on Belle afterwards too, right? I mean if you cum too quick."

"No matter what you say, Nicole, there always seems to be that dirty mind of your's working in the background."

She giggles sweetly. "I know."

I hear another scream through the door and look through the glass.

Ethan is pushing his fat dick into my wife. Belle is gripping and pulling her own hair, trying to get her mind off some of the pain Ethan is causing to her pussy. But it doesn't look like it's all pain and agony. It looks like she's cumming at the same time.

I can see his dick sliding inside her. It's so incredibly thick. It spreads her pussy so wide. He's going in very slowly, coating his shaft with spit every now and then. His dick is probably about ten inches long and he's got maybe four of them inside her already.

Belle releases the grip on her hair and places her hands on Ethan's hips. She's got her mouth wide open as she's laying there and she's pulling him into her. Inch after thick inch, he disappears into her pussy.

He gets about eight inches inside of her and stops. He pulls out slowly and his dick is gleaming with his spit and my wife's juices. He leaves only the enormous head inside her, the much thicker shaft is waiting to get back in. He says something to her and she looks up at him, shocked. He says something again and she finally nods her head. She closes her eyes shut like she's bracing herself.

Ethan gets a good grip of Belle's hips, I can see my wife's flesh whitening between his fingers. He slides out another inch and arches his back like he's building up power. Belle clenches her jaws.

His dick is so big it looks like a tool of torture. And he rams it to the hilt into my wife, in one hard, quick thrust. She screams out loud.

"Don't worry," Nicole says. "He did that to me too. It hurts a bit but the feeling is so much more than that. At least if you've never had a cock that big before. It just fills you and hurts you and makes you cum all at once."

"Are you sure she's ok?"

"I'm sure. Don't worry about her, he knows what he's doing."

I watch as Ethan starts to slide his dick in and out of Belle, fucking her. She has tears at the corners of her eyes but she looks very happy.

I've been standing with Nicole in my arms since she gave me the blowjob but now she breaks free. She walks over to the old leather armchair she sat in before. Her slender body is so beautiful as she moves, her hips swaying and the muscles in her legs and calves straining her skin. She looks back at me over her shoulder to make sure I'm watching her and she puts her right knee on the seat of the armchair. She climbs on it and puts her other knee beside her right one and she leans forward. She puts her elbows on the back rest and sticks her ass out. She looks amazing. Her curves are teasing my brain to the point of melting as she stands like that.

She sticks her ass out even further and I see her pussy lips, already moist, below her pink asshole. I stand behind her. I put my hands on the small of her back and slides them up to her neck and then back down again. I slide them down to her ass and start caressing it and kneading it.

I get on my knees behind her. Her ass is so sexy and I kiss her left cheek. She humms. I kiss the other cheek and bite it a little. "Oh," she says. I spread her cheeks apart and push her forward. Her pussy lips are swollen and wet and I can smell her arousal.

I reach her clit with my tongue and she immediately starts to moan. My nose digs in to her pussy and she grinds herself on me. I run my tongue from her clit to her hole and I stick it inside her, as deep as I can. She tastes wonderful. The tip of my nose rests against her asshole as I move my tongue around inside her.

I pull my tongue out of her pussy and swallow her juices. I lick her clit for a while until her moans are telling me she's getting close. My eyes are right in front of her asshole as I lick her and I know that she wants to be licked there. She wants me to lick her ass and eve stick my tongue inside. I don't know if I can do it.

It's one thing to fantasize about it and another thing to actually perform that nasty, dirty act. How will it taste? But I know Nicole really wants it and I want to make her happy. I want to make her feel good.

I slide my tongue away from her clit again, over her lips, putting it inside her pussy one more time. She's so wet she's dripping. I take my tongue out and lick that place between her asshole and pussy. She knows what I'm about to do and sticks her ass out as far as she can.

I grab her ass cheeks and part them. Her hole is right there. I slide my tongue higher and she sucks in a deep breath and holds it. My tongue flicks over her pink, nasty hole and she lets out a short gasp but then holds her breath again. I slide down with my tongue again and give her hole a quick lick.

I thought it would taste bad but it doesn't. It doesn't taste very much at all, it just tastes like skin. I give her another quick lick and she trembles. She puts her hand between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. Her breathing is shallow and rapid. I lick her ass again and now I keep licking it.

I lick it up and down like an ice cream and I'm really starting to like it. It turns me on. I lick around it and I lick it in circles. She's getting closer and I lick her harder. I put my finger in her pussy and start finger-fucking her at the same time. I put two fingers inside her and suck of her juices from them every once in a while before I put them back inside.

I massage her asshole with my tongue. I can feel it relaxing, getting softer. The tip of my tongue slides in a fraction of an inch and slips right out again. She seems to loose her breath as I do it again.

I start to push my tongue against her. It slips in maybe half an inch and it still doesn't taste bad. My dick is getting harder already. I push harder and my tongue slips inside Nicole's asshole.

She thrusts herself against my face and I start fucking her ass with my tongue. I try to get it as deep inside her as I can. I pull it out and start licking her again. I push it back in. I can't get enough.

"I'm gonna cum," she says.

Her hand is rubbing her clit as hard as she can and I'm fucking her pussy with my fingers at the same time I'm tonguing her ass. I feel her pussy gripping my fingers and her asshole contracts around my tongue.

She cums hard and my fingers get even wetter. I take them out and suck of her cum. Her body relaxes but she stays in position, she's heaving with her breaths.

I look through the window and I see my wife now riding Ethan. She's riding him slowly but taking all of his dick with every down stroke. She has her back to me and she's arching it. I see how Ethan's giant dick spreads her lips apart, almost turning her inside out when she raises herself. He has his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and I see her asshole. It's the same color as Nicole's and I want to lick it. I want to stick my tongue in Belle's asshole too.

"Are you hard?" Nicole says to me. I look down and my dick is at full attention.

"Yeah."

Nicole is still bent over in the armchair, sticking her ass out. Her asshole is wet from my saliva now and her pussy hole is a bit open. I put my left hand on her hip and grab my dick with my right.

I position the head at her pussy and she thrusts back. The head disappears into her. I take it out again, wanting to be in control of the thrusting. I place it at her hole once more and this time she doesn't move. I grab her hips with both hands and push myself into her, slowly.

I watch as my dick disappears completely into her pussy.

"That feels so good" Nicole whimpers. "I need to be fucked now."

And I start fucking her. I give her as long strokes as I can and I try to make my thrusts as smooth as possible. I don't slam in to her, I just bottom out and start pulling back immediately and when I'm about to pop out I start working my way back in. Not having a dick the size of Ethan's, I'm relying on technique instead.

As Nicole starts to moan more heavily, I increase the power of my thrusts. Just above my dick, her asshole is still wet and it's clenching with every thrust. I suck on my finger to get it wet and place it against her hole. I rub her for a while and she says, "yes, yes, yes."

I push harder and my finger slips into her asshole. "Oh yeah!"

She is very wet and warm and tight and my finger slips in easily. It slips in past the second knuckle and I start finger fucking her ass. I collect more spit from my mouth and make her even wetter. I'm pumping my finger in and out with the same rhythm as my thrusts in her pussy.

"Mark," she says and looks over her shoulder into my eyes. She looks drugged. "Please fuck my ass."

I take my dick out of her pussy and it's dripping with her wetness. I put some more spit on her asshole and then I aim my dick at it.

It's very tight. I have to push hard but my dick head slowly pushes through. "That's it," she says. "It feels so good." She starts rubbing herself.

Her asshole grips so tightly around my dick and it feels incredible. I get a good grip on her hips and I start to push deeper into her. My dick is still wet but I put more spit on it anyway. There is no friction, only tightness as I slide deeper and deeper.

I get it all the way in and she gasps. "No deeper now," she says.

I slowly pull out again and I pop out of her. I look as her hole closes shut. I push my dick against it again and now it slips in easier. I get it all the way in again and I start pumping.

Slower strokes than in her pussy but just as smooth. It feels so good to fuck Nicole's ass. I see my dick disappear into her crack and then come back out.

I fuck her slowly for a while and she starts thrusting back at me. I start fucking her harder and she tells me to go even faster. My hips start to bang against her ass with slapping sounds.

"Oh! Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass as hard as you can!"

I start fucking her ass for all I'm worth and she loves it. Now I'm glad I don't have a bigger dick. When she tells me she's going to cum soon, I feel my own climax rising.

She almost stops breathing for a few seconds and then she lets out a low moan. I keep fucking her ass and she cums. Her asshole grips my dick so hard and she spasms with her whole body as she cums.

"I'm gonna cum too," I say.

Her ass feels to good for me to be able to hold back and I start to cum. I shove myself deep inside her and I feel my dick shooting. It shoots and fills her with my cum and I'm still inside her ass.

My dick twitches a couple of times without shooting anymore and I start to slide out of her. I pop out and her hole closes shut. A drop of my cum escapes and rolls from her ass to her pussy. She turns around and sits down in the armchair.

"You really know how to fuck, Mark," Nicole says while gasping for air. She smiles a tired but happy smile.

I look into the living room and Ethan is fucking my wife from behind now. He's fucking her hard and she's throwing her head from side to side.

"I think they're about to finish, what do you say we get out of here?"

Yeah, let's go," I say.

I look one more time and Ethan is spasming. He pulls out and I see Belle's stretched open pussy. It's a big black hole and semen is gushing out of it.

"Don't worry," Nicole says when she sees the concern on my face. "Her pussy will be back to it's tight, usual self in no time."

I go upstairs and Nicole slips into the bathroom to clean up. I lay down in bed and I feel lonely. I miss Belle. I want her to come back to me now.

2:22

It's twenty past two when I hear footsteps in the stairs. I lay with my back to the door so she won't see I'm awake. She tip-toes to the bed and climbs in. She gets under the covers and she scoots over to my side and hugs me from behind. She's naked.

"Honey, are you awake," she says. I stir, trying to act as she woke me.

I look at her. She looks worried.

"Is everything alright?" I ask her.

"I don't know, is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I talked to Nicole, she told me you saw us."

"Saw who?"

"Me and Ethan. When we had sex." I look at her for a while, trying to figure out what she's thinking.

"I saw it."

"How do you feel about it?" She looks really worried now.

"I hated it but... I had sex with Nicole."

"I know, she told me that too."

"You girls really do tell each other everything."

"We do. So, are we ok?"

"Do you want to be with Ethan instead?"

"No, of course not. It was just a one time thing."

"So you're still my girl?" She nods and I give her a little smile and a kiss.

We tell each other how much we love each other.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow instead, ok?" she says.

We go to sleep with my arms around her.

9:15

I wake up before anyone else. The house is quiet when I get downstairs and yesterdays events seem distant, foggy. I can't believe I hade sex with Nicole and licked her ass and even fucked her ass. I can't believe I watched my wife have sex with Ethan and his monster of a dick. It's going to be weird facing them again.

I get myself a glass of water and drink all of it. I head for the stairs to get some more sleep and I see the camcorder in the bookshelf. The IRS-guy's camcorder.

I pick it up and turn it on. Maybe I just have to press a button to erase it's memory. I press play to see what he managed to shoot before I yanked it out of his hands.

I see the kitchen and the living room. I hear a noise and then I hear myself and that was all he got. The picture goes black for a second and then it's my living room again.

Some guys are filming away at the party but they can't hold the camera steady so there isn't much to see. They seem pretty drunk.

Simon's voice can be heard and he's asking who's the camera is. Just like he told me, he takes it away from them and puts it away.

He puts it in the book shelf where I found it and it's filming into the wall. He forgot to turn it off or didn't manage to. Not very interesting footage.

I'm just about to press stop when I hear Nicole's voice and then my wife's. I still can't see anything else than a wall but I can hear what they're saying.

Nicole: "So, have you decided yet?"

Belle: "I don't have to decide, I said I wasn't gonna do it."

Nicole: "Look, it's not like I'm suggesting you leave Mark or anything, he's great and you'd be a fool to give him up. But it's so big, you have to try it."

Belle: "I couldn't cheat on him like that."

Nicole: "What if he cheated on you too?"

Belle: "What do you mean, has he?"

Nicole: "No, not that I know of. But what if we can make him?"

Belle: "How would we do that? I know Mark would never do that to me."

Nicole: "But we've found out his weak spot, he likes to watch."

Belle: "Yeah, but still, I couldn't. It's tempting but I just couldn't."

Nicole: "But you're not sure, right? Look, let's go upstairs and talk about this. It feels like we're being watched down here."

And then I can't hear anything more. The camera is just shooting the wall until it's out of memory and then it stops.

I think I need to have a little talk with Belle and Nicole when they wake up.

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers
1...456789