She Stole My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,096 Followers

Unfortunately she was making some sense, but the picture she was beginning to pait was one of total hell on Earth.

"Kim will move in. We will keep the big room, you will move into Gary's room. With two salaries, we'll pay you enough rent to cover the mortgage. Then you and I can split the bills, and we'll be ok."

Oh Joy, wouldn't this be fun? Hell on earth to the nth power. Kim moving in made me shudder. Still, I was determined to get through this and settle into a new life as soon as possible. I reluctantly agreed. Andrea stood up and came over to hug or kiss me. I stopped her. Things had changed, and though my dick was still wet from what I thought was making love, but what she clearly intended only as a farewell fuck, I had no interest in touching her ever again. I had no interest in making any pretense that things could continue at all as usual.

The day Kim moved in was very tense. I had agreed to letting them have the master bedroom, but made it clear the rest of the house was mine. They couldn't change décor, and had to meet my standards of housekeeping. I used that day to visit a divorce attorney, who was delighted at our pre-nup contract. She told me he would have a legal separation in place within a couple of days that reflected our agreements and unconventional living arrangement. She said an uncontested divorce could be final in a couple of months since the pre-nup spelled out exactly how our property would be divided. I was miserable when I left her office. I was more miserable when I arrived home to my first night of my wife sleeping I my bed with a lover who wasn't me, and me sleeping in a strange bed.

The week that followed was no better. I thought I'd do ok with things, but my sex drive didn't know I no longer had a willing lover close by, and having two fine looking women making themselves at home was driving me wild. The fact that they would kiss and fawn over each other openly made things worse, and often sent me into my room in retreat. Still we held an uneasy peace until late that first Friday night.

"OH HELL YEAH! YES BABY, THAT'S THE FUCKING SPOT!"

I woke suddenly from a deep sleep confused and bleary eyed. The whispers that followed weren't exactly quiet.

"Ssshhhh, they'll hear you!"

"I'm sorry baby. But when you lick my clit like that, I go wild. I'll be quiet, just don't stop!"

Oh didn't this just top all. My wife of 26 years was tongue fucking her screaming banshee of a Lesbian lover in our marital bed, while I lay alone in the abandoned bunk bed of my adult son. All those years and all those fantasies, and here was the love of my life making it happen, without me. Instead of being there and enjoying it, I was alone, listening, and jerking off...

Oh damn. I was jerking off to their session. Here I was, cuckolded in my own home by a woman, and it had me hot.

"Baby, you can sure eat a pussy...yeah lick my clitty, then stick your tongue in deep....oooooh yesssssss, that's my spot!"

Strange, Kim's voice was quieter, almost a whisper, yet the sound was too loud to be coming through the walls and closets that separated the two bedrooms. I got out of bed, and followed the cooing and moaning. It was coming from the closet. I investigated silently, not wanting to be discovered. There in back, behind Gary's old snowboard, there was a tiny hole.

"Damn Gary, you little pervert!" I thought to myself. "When did you start watching me and your mother fuck!"

I peeped through the hole which was concealed by a decorative wreath. Gary was good! Our bedroom...er their bedroom, was fully lit with the orange glow of candlelight. Kim was kneeling over my wife's face, and Andrea was eagerly licking at her blonde Pussy. Kim was magnificent to look at, I had to admit. Her big breasts were perfectly round, and her long nipples protruded well out from the succulent nipple. Her head was thrown back as she glided back and forth over Andrea's face. I continued to jerk off as I watched. She began to rock almost violently on Andrea's face as she came close to climax. I was actually jealous of Andrea at that moment. Kim's body stiffened, and Andrea reached her hand up to cover Kim's mouth as she began to scream "Ohhhhhhhh mmmaaaaaaaahhhhheeeee Gaaaawwwd!." Andrea giggled as Kim thrashed with wave after wave of orgasm. My dick knew what to do also, and I redecorated Gary's snowboard in the back of the closet while doing my level best to remain quiet and concealed.

"Was that good for you?" Andrea asked.

"Oh yesssss." Kim answered lustily as she lowered herself to kiss Andrea and clean her love juices off her lips and tongue.

"It was good for me too." I admitted under my breath.

I got used to avoiding openly gawking at the two women, and did my best to stay clear. I cooked for myself, much to their dismay. Neither of them cooked well, and I had some skills in the kitchen. I took good care of Jeffy when it was my turn, and often when it wasn't my turn to cook.

I poured myself into making extra money in everyway I could. As a music teacher, I had contacts in the professional world, and still had the chops to play out frequently. I soon had a full calendar between teaching private lessons and playing shows. I began writing again, and submitted some things that were accepted for publication. I also began dabbling at writing songs of a more popular nature. I had done some of this when younger, but had stopped when I began to study music seriously. The money wasn't great, but on top of my salary, it helped. I was actually harboring a hope that I could take the songwriting motivation from my early life and combine that with the knowledge and experience I had gained over my years of writing for my school groups. Maybe I could make something of that prospect by writing a hit tune.

Kim hated me. I suppose my being there was crimping her style. I'm sure she'd much rather scream in ecstacy when my wife's talented tongue did its magic. Maybe she was jealous of me. Maybe they were arguing about my role in Andrea's life. Most of all, I think it bothered her that she didn't outwardly bother me. She seemed to be in a competition with me for Andrea, and didn't realize I had already conceded the prize.

"Did you blow Jimmy like you lick me baby? Which is bigger, Jimmy's cock or my strap on?"

It didn't faze me. I learned to ignore verbal taunts years ago, and to read between the lines of what people were saying. What did faze me were the phony sexual come-ons and frequent exposure she subjected me to. She would flash a boob or moon me without provocation. Kim wasn't too dumb, and soon began to realize this was my Achilles heel. One morning after a particularly loud fuck fest, Kim baited me in the most extreme way. She came to breakfast wearing a short, open silk robe. She stopped right in front of my face as I had my breakfast.

"I'll bet you wish she had done me with you while you were married Jim."

"Kim, that's not fair, he's not been mean to either of us. Jimmy I know this has been hard on you but...."

"No baby," Kim interrupted "there isn't anything hard on him. If there were he would have fought for you,"

That hurt, but I kept my emotion close to the vest. She edged her body so close to me I could smell the sex juice that had dried on her pussy. There actually was something very hard on me at that moment, but just when I thought my façade would break, Andrea came behind me and edged Kim away.

"Be nice." She said. She still smelled of sex too. "We have a deal, and you have to do your part. It is hard on him whether he shows it or not. I'm sure he could complain but he hasn't."

As she finished, she rested a hand on my shoulder. I twisted away. She froze her hand exactly where we had made contact and stared in disbelief that I had rejected her touch. My erection immediately deflated. Her touch that had warmed my heart for years now repulsed me. This clearly bothered her. I didn't care. I felt betrayed.

I didn't want to be her friend, after years of being her lover. I didn't want to share time with kids and grandkids. I didn't want a separate room in the same house. I didn't want the promise of a loving touch. I wanted to grow old sleeping with my love by my side. I didn't want Andrea anymore.

Months passed. I had gotten used to composing songs with headphones on. I had purchased a studio quality set that were noise canceling, so when I was working with them I heard nothing. I had convinced myself to play out my hand, and didn't begin dating before the divorce was final. I did a yeoman's job of keeping my son "normal" even with the distraction of "Aunt Kim." My older kids were very upset when they to the news. Suzy refused to talk to her mother until she made things right with me. Gary tried to reason with her, but stuck up for her as well saying she had the right to be happy. Gary was probably just dying to get home and check out the new view in his peephole.

The peephole was my only sexual diversion. The wall in back of the closet was now well painted with my seminal emissions. As much as I hated the living situation, I loved watching Kim getting off with Andrea. One afternoon I heard them beginning to coo and cuddle. They had been at it for over an hour, when I couldn't resist the urge to take a peek. I peeped through the hole to see Kim wearing a strap on, with her faux member glistening with lube. She was poised to pierce Andrea who was on all fours, doggie style, and her ass high in the air revealing her open glistening pussy lips.

"Ok baby, if you can't get cock out of your mind, I've got a cock for you!"

She gently lay the tip against Andrea's open snatch. Old habits die hard, and Andrea reached back to guide it home. Kim asked Andrea to tell her when it felt good or when it hurt, she wanted it to be right. She slid the 7" dildo in slowly, the "lifelike" veins disappearing into my wife's pussy. She moaned. Sadly, I couldn't see the expression on her face, but the moans told me what I needed to know. Kim began to thrust in and out, very slowly at first, but then harder and deeper. Andrea bucked against her, and Kim's fucking became increasingly vigorous. My hand followed their pace, and my dick was once again hard as steel. For a guy with no sex life, I sure was witnessing some wild times. This time Andrea screamed as she got close, and when she came collapsed on he chest. Kim turned her over and brought her own pussy up to Andrea's exhausted face the strap on hanging comically above her dripping pussy

"Baby that was amazing, you screamed so loud I'll bet Jimmy is jerking himself next door right now."

To prove herself she hollered, "Right Jimmy? Pulling that little pud while your baby gets fucked by a real dick? One on a woman? You want to be next? I'll send it where the sun doesn't shine on you too! My strap on is bi baby!"

I don't think it was the abuse that drove me over the edge and caused me to once more shoot my load all over and wall. It was Kim's body. I actually would have loved to ravage that amazing body of Kim's, and would have let her fuck me with the strap on just to get a foot in the door.

"Stop taunting him Kim, it's unattractive. And don't call him small, he isn't"

Kim had taken off the harness. She grabbed the dildo and brought it up under Andrea's eyes.

"Tell me he has something like this under his hood, you know you've got it good baby...real good."

"I do have it good, but if it were cock or toys that got me excited I never would have started this with you! Jimmy has a great dick, and yes it is as big as that piece of plastic when he is hard. Only when he is hard, he is also hot. The flesh gives and takes where a dildo can't. So stop comparing, it can't."

Wow, she actually stood up for me. I felt better. I decided it was time to fight fire with fire. I began to dress as incompletely around the house as Kim. I made sure to walk down to breakfast in briefs while still in morning wood. I would come in from a run, strip down to a jock and toss my sweaty shirt and shorts down the steps to the laundry area in the basement. These were old habits I gave up when Kim moved in, but I thought they were appropriate now. When Kim gave me an in your face taunt or flash, I made sure to answer by turning Andrea's head.

It came to a head one morning when Jeffy was on a school trip. They were already at breakfast, and I came down in sport briefs, without a shirt. I had an erection, and Kim was pissed to see Andrea looking at it lustily. I scratched and adjusted my balls as I grabbed the OJ and poured a glass. Andrea's jaw dropped, and Kim suggested I wear pants. When I responded by giving my jewels a good rub in her direction, her face reddened. She looked at Andrea who was plainly ogling me, then quickly stood up and dropped her robe. She stepped one foot on the table, reached her hand between her legs and began to finger her pussy, never breaking eye contact with me. I kept my dick in my pants. I figured she was trying to see if I did truly measure up to her plastic stud. My hand slipped beneath the waistband and I kneaded my meat sensuously. Andrea's gaze was fixed on me, and Kim didn't like it. She began to work furiously, but to no avail. Just as my erection was about to breach the waistband, I pulled my hand out. I was clearly bigger than Kim's strap on, and proud to have won, the dick measuring contest, I just winked at Kim. She stormed out of the room in a huff.

"You know," Andrea said as she rose to follow and console her lover "I could still help you with that once in a while, as a friend."

"No you can't."

Kim's sexual taunts ceased. Apparently I had interested Andy a little too much for her comfort. I did continue to walk the house nearly naked if the situation warranted. Andy did continue to ogle. "Dick-land" was my turf, and Kim couldn't win with her plastic. Kim continued to hate me for it.

After many weeks, our attorneys let us know our divorce papers would be final the following Friday.

"We're having a party. You're not invited." Kim snapped at me in her bitchiest manner.

"Where you having it?" I asked. "I'll be sure not to come."

"Here you asshole. This is our home!"

"Yes it's your home, but my house. My name is on the title and the mortgage. You are a tenant. And your landlord says, No Parties"

"Be reasonable Jimmy." Her voice softened considerably. "You know we love each other. I know I've been bitchy to you, and I know I stole your wife, but things are what they are now. Can we get past it? Can't you let us celebrate her divorce properly? Just give us a night to have a dinner party, and I'll promise to behave better."

Damn, she was being nice. It was kind of hard to dislike her this way. Especially since she was so beautiful and so sexy and I was so horny and wanted to fuck her lights out...

"Ok." I agreed. "I'll stay away after school, and won't be home until 11 or 12. Will that do?"

"11 is a little early, but yes that will be nice. Will you be celebrating too?"

"I'll have nothing to celebrate."

I went to bed early, and began to wonder how I would manage containing my emotions on what would be the most depressing day of my life, while everyone around me would be celebrating. This would be an interesting week.

maninconn
maninconn
2,096 Followers
12