She Strips To Conquer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes, gasping for breath. The men had withdrawn back into the gloom and were dressing silently. Carol looked down at her body. There was a red glow to the skin above her breasts from the intensity of her climax, but she could hardly see it through the creamy white puddles that were spilling over and running down the sides of her body. Her stockings were laddered with runs and her bra and panties were long gone, perhaps souvenirs for the foreign businessmen. Mr Jenkins helped her down from the low stage, supporting her as her trembling legs gave out.

"You were great, Carol!" he whispered in her ear as he led her out to the bedroom area of the suite. "I've no doubt we'll get their account. I've put your memory stick in your purse, along with a cash bonus for overtime and helping us win their business. If I were you, I'd spend it on buying your own digital camera!"

He glanced back into the main room, and saw the men flopped back into the sofas and chairs, lighting cigarettes and recovering from Carol's show. He quietly closed the door and turned back to give Carol an appraising look. She thought she must look terrible; her hair and make-up was all a mess, her face and chest were still flushed a bright pink from her sexual arousal. Rivulets of thick white semen were slowly sliding downwards from her face and torso. She glanced down and watched as a glutinous white globule found its way to the tip of her breast then fell from her stiff roseate nipple, clinging by a glistening gossamer thread.

Jenks moved closer and cupped her warm, moist breasts in his hands. "There's one last thing you need to do for me Carol," He said, rolling each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. He was beginning to breathe rapidly. "You got me so hot, watching you out there... seeing you play with your tits and pussy..." He squeezed her sensitive nipples hard and she gasped, feeling the familiar spark jump from nipple to clit.

"Suck me off, Carol! Give me a blow job, right now! Suck my cock and then we'll never mention this again... But God, you've got me so hard, you've got to make me cum!"

"Oh God, Mr Jenkins..."

"Come on Carol. You know I'll be quick as you've got me so hot. And all this will be our little secret."

Jenkins' hands were smearing the sticky semen over her breasts and despite herself, Carol was getting aroused. And besides, she HAD always been curious about the way his cock might look...

"Alright, I'll do it," she said as she knelt down in front of him. "But don't come in my mouth, okay? You can come anywhere on me you like... it doesn't make much difference now... but I save my mouth for my husband's cock. Agreed?"

"Yes, yes! Anything!" He was fumbling with his belt and zipper. Carol pulled his slacks and underpants down with a swift tug. Finally, her curiosity about his cock was satisfied. She took it in her right hand and gripped the hot, throbbing shaft. Solid and thick, she thought. And it curves up slightly at the end. Nice! She slipped her left hand under his scrotum and cupped the heavy balls, jiggling them slightly in her palm.

Carol opened her mouth and leaned forward. She guided the mushroom head between her lips and rolled her tongue across the sensitive underside, tasting the salty droplet of pre-cum. Jenkins moaned out loud. She felt his penis twitch and tremble in her mouth. She could tell he was already very close to his climax. The hot pole of flesh stabbing at her throat suddenly set off a gush of her juices and she felt the warm liquid tickle her lower lips as it dribbled from her. She became aware that she, too, was on the verge of another orgasm, spurred by the realization that merely by watching her masturbate, four men had become so aroused that they had forcefully ejaculated. And now a fifth man was about to shower her with his hot cum.

She whimpered and began sucking his cock feverishly, one hand stroking his throbbing shaft, the other hand rapidly frigging her hot, wet clitoris. Jenkins cursed under his breath and gripped Carol's sweat-dampened hair as he began to fuck her mouth, racing towards his release.

Suddenly he pulled his cock from her mouth, the angry purple helmet bulging almost to busting point, twitching and glistening with Carol's saliva. Carol saw lights bursting behind her eyes as her own orgasm exploded. And then Jenkins' cock reared up and fired a massive blast of cum onto Carol's face that skittered hotly across her nose and cheek and cascaded hotly down her chin, dripping onto her trembling, sensitive breasts.

Overcome with her own lust, Carol impulsively grasped Jenkins spasming cock and thrust it back into her mouth. She heard him moan as she resumed her feverish sucking. His cock continued to swell and blast semen into her suctioning mouth. Carol gulped, swallowing the syrupy white liquid that was pouring from his shuddering prick.

As his orgasm subsided, Jenkins leaned back against the door panting, allowing his softening cock to slip wetly from Carol's mouth. She smiled knowingly up at him as she pulled her wet, oily fingers from between her thighs.

"Whew!" he gasped. "I thought you said you wouldn't..."

Carol shrugged. "Let's just say it was the heat of the moment." She reached out a forefinger and caught a dribble of cum that was about to fall from the tip of his penis. "By the way," she added, "Nice cock."

He helped her to her feet and guided her to the bathroom, where she quickly showered and dressed again in her blouse and business suit, but without the bra, panties and stockings. A new camera was a very good idea.

***

When Carol got home, most of the lights were off and Jim had gone to bed. So much for surprising him with her sexy undies! But suddenly she knew that she needed him with an urgent hunger she hadn't felt since their honeymoon. She slipped out of her clothes and padded silently into the bedroom. She lifted the covers and slid in beside her husband's naked body. Wrapping herself sinuously around him, she reached down for his cock and began stroking it, feeling it thicken and grow in her soft hand. He stirred and awakened as his erection reached full tumescence. He started to speak but Carol put her finger to his lips.

"Don't say anything. Just fuck me now. Fuck me hard 'til you come."

Carol pulled him on top of her and sighed as she felt his cock penetrate her, filling her completely. They made love passionately, Carol's heels drumming on his buttocks urging him onwards and upwards. They shuddered to a simultaneous climax, gasping and grunting in their ecstacy.

As they lay in each other's arms, drifting off to sleep, Carol put her lips to her husband's ear.

"Know what?"

"Mmmph?"

"I think we should buy a new camera. Tomorrow."

###

12