She Sucks She Cock by the Sea Shore

Story Info
Girlfriend checks out the competition & gets a surprise.
2.7k words
4.47
18.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
109 Followers

It felt like it had been years since Liz had been able to take a day and just relax. Her first year at college had been a whirlwind of papers, tests and classes. And her job at the bookstore. Sure she'd gotten laid a few times (okay, maybe more than "a few" times), but that just seemed to stress her out more because she always felt guilty and worried her boyfriend would find out the next day.

But now her Freshman year was over and she'd made Dean's List. She had 3 glorious months to do nothing except work a part time job at the mall, fuck and suck with Danny and just relax. Today she was laying on the beach (in a bikini that was way too small according to her mother) and worrying about nothing.

After a while it got a bit hot so she took a quick dip to relax and then headed to the concession stand for a drink and to see Danny. His family owned the franchises for a bunch of concession stands and his summer job was managing the stands at the beach. Maybe, she figured, she could convince him to slip off for a quick blowjob.

Danny wasn't there though. Instead Liz met Jasmine, the tall black girl Danny had hired to work the beach stand.

Liz had been a little worried when Danny told her about Jasmine. "She great," he said, " tall enough to reach the stuff on the top shelf and she doesn't complain about picking up cases of soda. Great tits and you should see her ass when she bends over!"

"Jasmine sounds like stripper name," Liz replied.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I don't think she'd do that. She wears jeans shorts all the time. I told her with her ass she'd get better tips if wore bikini bottoms but she just laughed and said some things are better kept hidden."

Liz sipped her soda and couldn't help but stare at Jasmine's ass. I was nice and big without being fat, just like Danny had said. Liz knew that by comparison her ass was flat.

Liz had to admit, the rest of Jasmine was sweet, too. A dark brown complexion, flat, toned stomach and big round tits and perfect makeup. The tits looked like they might be fake, but still looked damn good. And she didn't hide them; the bikini top was straining under the load. Every guy who came up to the concession stand checked Jasmine out, from the teenage boys to the lecherous old men.

It didn't take long for Jasmine to realize Liz was staring at her.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Sweetheart?" Jasmine asked in an annoyed tone.

Liz stammered, "Oh, oh, no, I'm sorry. I was staring, I'm sorry. It's just, well, I'm Liz, Danny's girlfriend and you're Jasmine and he talks about you all the time."

Jasmine's face lit up, "You're Elizabeth! Oh My God! He talks about you all the time, too. He's such a sweetie! You wait right here, I'm gonna' punch out for break! We have got to talk, Girl!"

Before Liz could answer, Jasmine pulled down the stand's gate and locked it. Liz heard the "ca-chunk" of the old fashioned time clock in back (Danny's folks were too cheap to buy a new one) and the stand's back door slam shut. A hand grabbed Liz by the shoulder and spun her around and Liz was face to face with Jasmine. Two well toned, brown arms wrapped themselves around Liz and she was pulled up onto her toes as Jasmine hugged her tight. She could feel Jasmine's tits pressed into her own.

Finally Jasmine let her go. "Girl, it is soooo good to meet you!"

"Um, it's good to meet you, too."

Jasmine hung a sign with a clock on it on the gate. "Back at 2:10" it said, so just fifteen minutes, Liz thought. Then Jasmine looked at it and changed it to "Back at 2:30". Then she looked at Liz and changed it to "Back at 3:30".

Liz cringed inside but felt like this wasn't in her control, like a date going bad and you decide the best thing you can do is hope the guy will settle for a hand-job at the movie.

Jasmine laughed and grabbed Liz's hand and pulled her down the boardwalk. They wound up at Danny's old RV camper.

Danny said he bought it so he could always have his surf stuff with him at the beach and have a place to crash after partying at the beach without driving home. Liz never believed him. She always thought he bought it so he had a place to fuck other girls. She wondered how many times Danny had fucked Jasmine there. Liz was beginning to feel less guilty about all the guys she'd fucked over the past year.

Jasmine pulled Liz inside and closed the door. She reached into her shorts and pulled out a flask and offered it to Liz.

"Tequila, good stuff. Want some?"

Liz laughed as she reached for the flask. "Oh, yes, please. I was worried what that bulge was when you hugged me," she managed through giggles. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad, she thought.

Jasmine just smiled back.

They sat and talked and laughed sipped the tequila. Despite the fact that Liz wanted to hate Jasmine, she couldn't. Perhaps inevitably the conversation turned to sex and Liz found herself admitting she'd sucked and fucked with other guys while she was away.

"But I don't really feel like it was cheating," she explained, "it's more like I was using them to get some relief, you know? Because I can't really cum good unless I have dick, playing with myself just doesn't isn't the same."

Jasmine just said, "Oh, I know," in a sing-song way.

Pretty soon the flask was empty and Liz went to raid Danny's secret stash, more good stuff, stolen from his rich parents. He kept it in a cabinet over the sink and Liz found she couldn't quite reach it in bare feet. Jasmine came up behind her.

Jasmine seemed to whisper in Liz's ear. "Let me get that for you, Sugar," she said.

Liz felt the rough denim or Jasmine's shorts against her ass and Jasmine's tits pressed against Liz's back and Jasmine reached up to get a bottle of tequila. Already a little drunk and talking about sex, Liz became aware of how nearly naked she was. She felt the hair on her arms stand up and her pussy tingle and twitch.

Jasmine stepped away and Liz convinced herself it was just her imagination.

They went back to the table and before Liz even had another drink, she suddenly blurted out, "Has Danny ever fucked you here?"

Jasmine laughed. "No, Honey, Danny has never fucked me here. But I know he has with other girls."

"Oh," Liz said, seeming a little sad. "I guess I can't be mad. I mean, it's not like I haven't been fucked by other guys. Has he ever fucked you anyplace else? I mean, I know he likes your ass and mine is just flat and I think he wants to fuck you."

Jasmine took a sip. "Danny's never fucked me. Maybe he wants to fuck me, but he's not going to. Besides, I think you have a lovely ass."

Liz stood up, turned away from Jasmine and stuck her ass out. "REALLY? I mean look at, it's just flat."

"The only thing I see wrong with your ass," Jasmine said, "is your suit is giving you a wedgie. Let me fix that for you."

Liz felt a hand on small of her back. It slid down her suit, a long middle finger rode along the crack to just above her asshole and flipped up to release the wedgie.

Liz felt the tingle in her pussy again. She said nothing and didn't move.

The finger laid itself down along the crack of her ass again. Liz pushed back against it and hiked her ass up a little so the very tip of the finger was against her asshole. She moaned softly and said nothing. She heard a voice whisper, "I thought so."

The finger tip wandered down, past her asshole to her pussy slit. It wandered back up along Liz's slit and ass. Just when she thought the hand was going to pull away, it slid back down the crack of her ass to her slit. This time it pressed in a little and Liz moaned louder.

Maybe it was the tequila, maybe it was finding out Danny had fucked other women, maybe it was just that Liz hadn't come in so long. Whatever it was, she didn't resist as Jasmine began to finger her pussy lips and clit. And, to her surprise, when Jasmine pulled down her bikini bottom, she just stepper right out.

Jasmine's long, slim finger slid in and out of Liz's pussy, making her wet. Liz braced herself against the table as strong hands spread her ass. She whimpered as Jasmine's tongue ran from clit to ass-hole. The tongue plunged into her ass and the down and into her pussy. Jasmine ate her pussy like no man ever had, but what really got her was the ass eating.

Yet what she really needed was a dick inside her. It almost didn't matter where, pussy, ass or mouth, she just needed it in her to push her over the edge and make her cum.

Her arms were crossed on the table, head resting on them, eyes closed and ass in the air. Jasmine was standing behind her, a thumb in Liz's ass and two fingers in her pussy, moving back and forth, finger fucking both her her holes. It felt so good, Liz never knew how good ass play could be. She pushed back to meet every thrust.

She heard Jasmine unzip her shorts. The panties and shorts got dropped on Liz's head, the crotch right in her face. It was a statement, of course and Liz liked what was being said. She could smell the earthy, musky aroma of Jasmine's crotch and was only more turned on. She had never licked pussy or had sex with a black person before. She supposed she was going to do both now and really wanted it. Not that Liz's wants mattered anymore.

Whenever she found herself going back to a guy's room alone with him, Liz knew she was going to get fucked. Or at least suck dick. It was out of her hands once she started heading to the room. Somehow it had felt like that when Jasmine pulled her into the RV, Liz was just along for the ride and would do whatever this Nubian beauty wanted. It had seemed odd at first, but now she knew her intuition had been right.

The finger fucking stopped and then she felt it along the crack of her ass. The tip moved up and down, pussy to ass and back again.

"Pussy or ass, Girl?"

"P-p-pussy, p-p-please," Liz stammered and it moved into her. It had to be a toy, but it felt so real.

The licking and finger fucking had loosened her up and it went in with long, slow strokes that sped up with each thrust. "Oh God, yessssss, puh-puh-lease, more..."

"Oh, you are a horny little bitch," Jasmine's voice was almost matter of fact, "and no where near as tight as I thought you'd be. Did you get fucked a lot up at that school of yours?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I-AYE am-am a ha-ha-horney ba-ba-bitch. I g-g-g-ot fa-fa-fucked a lot" The pace was getting fast now and Liz could barely think or talk. The toy, the strap-on, whatever it was, was good, as good as real dick, and Jasmine knew how use it. Liz was about to cum.

Jasmine pulled off Liz's top, leaving her fully naked. She reached down and played roughly with Liz's tits and nipples as she fucked her from behind. "Are you a little white slut? Do you like sucking dick?"

"Yessss, I'm a l-l-little, w-w-hite, s-s-slut," Liz gasped. The dirty talk wasn't new to Liz but this time she realized that it wasn't just fun, it was true. She had gotten fucked a lot. She was a slut.

And she liked it.

Her orgasm hit. It hit hard.

Liz's body clenched and she thrust herself back against Jasmine, trying to get all of the toy in her. Strap-on, dildo, whetever, it was amazing. Wetness squirted from her pussy and dripped down her legs. "Ahhhh la-la-love s-s-ucking cah-cah-cah-cock!" she shouted.

She held that position until the waves of pleasure started to fade. She collapsed on the floor with her eyes closed, the shorts and panties somehow still on her head. She was still twitching. And she still wanted dick.

Jasmine pulled the shorts off Liz's head and interrupted her thoughts. "My turn, Baby Girl."

Liz's jaw dropped. The toy felt so real because it was real. Jasmine had a dick, a big one. Not huge, but big and black. As far as she knew, Liz had never actually met a... What wast the right term? Shemale? Ladyboy? T-Girl? Transgender? Liz didn't even know what to call a woman like Jasmine and now she'd been fucked by one. And fucked better than almost any guy ever had.

"Holy shit," was all she could say.

Jasmine looked at the naked white girl at her feet. "Is there a problem?" she asked.

For the first time since she met Jasmine, Liz smiled a real, authentic smile. She rose to her knees, kissed Jasmine's balls and licked up the shaft. She could taste her own juices. She looked up at Jasmine, said, "No," opened her mouth and waited.

Jasmine smiled back. She played with her own tits as she slid her dick into the warm, welcoming hole being offered to her.

Liz wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft. She placed on hand on Jasmine's balls and found herself massaging her pussy and the cock slid in and out of her mouth. And then, after a few minutes, for reasons she really didn't understand, she took a finger, wet from her pussy and pushed it into Jasmine's ass.

Jasmine's hips shot forward and her hands held Liz's head in place. Liz gagged a little as the tip pushed into her throat and cum started to flow. Just a little tho, Liz was an accomplished cock sucked and could handle it.

Liz's mouth filled with cum. More cum than almost load she'd ever had. She let a little leak from the corners of her mouth, not because she couldn't handle it but because guys always liked it when that happened and she wanted to do her best for Jasmine. She wasn't sure what she was trying to prove, but knew she had to prove something to this... this... Beautiful Women in front of her.

Jasmine pulled her dick out and then slid it back in the hole before her. Her climax was complete but it still felt good to slide herself in and out of a wet hole. She pulled herself out again and squeezed the last of her cum out onto the white girl's face and dragged her dick across it, as if Jasmine was blessing the slut before her.

Liz accepted it as a blessing. "Wow," she said. And then, the way she always did after sucking cock, she looked up at Jasmine and said, "Thank you."

But Jasmine was already pulling on her clothes and fixing her makeup. "I've gotta' get back to the stand. Clean up and let yourself out when you're done, okay?" She took Liz's top and put it on herself, leaving her own in the puddle of wet from Liz's climax.

Liz was still on the floor, mindlessly stroking her still twitching pussy. "Ok," she said. And then, as Jasmine was heading to the door, Liz asked, "Are we going to, I mean, will we, can we, do that again?"

Jasmine stopped, "Oh, Honey, we'll see. Maybe. It was fun, so maybe. I don't know."

Liz nodded. She understood, she'd said the same thing to guys before. It pretty much always meant no.

And then, just before she stepped into the lot and closed the door, Jasmine added, "don't forget to mop up that mess you made on the floor."

"I won't forget, I'll clean it up," Liz shouted, and then softly she added, "I think I love you", but Jasmine was already gone.

FredTR
FredTR
109 Followers