She takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then slowly and deliberately sliding the knickers down over her hips and thighs, they're allowed to slip down to her feet, prior to being kicked off past me.

Standing in front of me, legs apart in a dominant pose, naked save for her leather boots, I'm asked "would you like to worship me properly?"

"Yes, please!" is my too quick, and on reflection, inadvertently begged response.

The dialogue noticeably comes to a halt as I begin to tease her with my tongue and lips.

The only sounds coming from her now as I lick the fleshy outer lips, save for the clop of her boots on the floor as she braces her back against the sink, are her heavy breaths.

Tasting her exquisite pussy is working me up too though, and I have to be mindful to stick to cuninglingus 101 and not get too carried away - not to go at her like the proverbial Rottweiler eating porridge.

Working my tongue in between the outer lips to caress the inner lips, I circle the vaginal opening and prepare to insert my tongue inside.

I figure there's more teasing to perform though. I haven't made her happy in a long time and I'm eager to prolong it.

So, as another teasing prelude to working my way inside towards her clit, I run my tongue from underneath towards the bottom of her vagina.

Thoughts turning to my own gratification, I revel in surreptitiously peeking at her peri-anal area. I've never been down that far before and it intrigues me. Thoughts of exploring her arsehole come to me.

Perhaps intuitively sensing my lost mental presence in my original task, or tuning into her sexual sixth sense, she pushes my head away, having grasped my hair beforehand when she was starting to lose control.

Or maybe she just didn't want to come too soon?

"Why don't you admit to being ass-centric James?"

Jesus, it's like she can read my mind.

"Mmmm, are you kidding Sinead! I love your ass," I reply, playing it down.

"Would you like to lick it then James?" she teases.

I want to lick it so bad, but I pause.

Even now it's a mental struggle, but I manage an ambiguously truthful "I want to worship your ass so bad!" before attempting to detract from the issue, moving back towards her pussy, to which I'm stopped.

I'm nervous and realise I'm going to have to be led by my hand to the promised land, my own conservative social conditioning letting me down time and time again.

"Then I want to hear you ask me for my permission. Say to me, please can I worship and lick your arse Sinead."

Any kind of talk-talk during sexual encounters would normally be a turn off for me, but this perversely is increasing the pleasure.

"C'mon James - talk to me. We're on the verge of getting somewhere. I tell you what - why don't you lie on your back, close your eyes, and contemplate the question while I freshen up back there ready for your positive response. Go on now!"

"Grab a towel too - lay your head on it."

Obediently turning to sit first on my bottom, I catch her fishing some wet-wipes from the cupboard above the sink where we're still positioned in front of.

I'm scolded again. "Eyes! Closed! And get down! Let's not destroy some of the anal mystique shall we?"

Dutifully lying down onto my back, with my head more or less underneath her, I realise just how uncomfortably cold the tiled floor is, and how much I'm being subjugated.

The involuntary shivers I'm experiencing aren't just from the cold though: I'm fearfully excited.

My eyes clamped shut only serve to heighten my senses. Noises close to my ears startle me. Perhaps her boots on the hard floor right next to my head?

"Open your eyes now darling", and as commanded, I do so, to the sight of her standing above me, legs apart, her head towards my feet. She's looking down at my face, smiling sinfully.

The descent into a squatting position over my face is painfully slow.

Soon my entire field of vision is full of Sinead's backside and pussy.

Rubbing her clit as she lowers almost onto me, her asshole comes into view between cheeks rapidly spreading with her full squatting position.

My tongue darts out and ever so lightly licks the shiny dark pink hole, drawing a gasp from above me.

She seems to be rubbing herself hard, getting off on me servicing her ass. The thought of her getting off on straddling my face gets me going more too.

I'm encouraged to taste all around the inside of her spread arse cheeks, using my hands to hold them apart and steady her from sitting down fully on me.

Before long though, she's overcome with her own needs, and moves to kneel on top of my face, my nose jammed into her ass as she grinds hard, my tongue not even able to get into her pussy as her fingers are rubbing it now vigorously.

Momentary panic ensues as I struggle to breathe and back against, trying to push her hips off with my hands.

She moves up slightly, but maybe only to afford her fingers more room, and then feeling her momentum move forward, come the contractions as she suddenly cums - hard, urgently.

Then sound of her groans and rigidity drive me into a frenzy, gorging on and licking her crack with large broad strokes.

Riding up and down my face with her faltering orgasm, she smears her juices all over me, before collapsing on her front.

Eventually, I'm afforded a "Sorry!" on her rousing - perhaps from noting my still rock hard cock.

In the spirit of reconciliation she props herself up back in the saddle again, the fleshy ass enveloping my face once more.

Once settled she adopts a sixty-nine position, taking my cock in her mouth.

It's all been too much for me as I barely have time to start licking her again before I explode, bucking and thrashing as I do so.

"How about a post-sex smooch?" she asks on dismounting and kneeling to face me.

She manages to keep an earnest expression for a second while a large tendril of spunk hangs off her chin - before its existence invokes a broad grin from her.

"Sure", I say, with reciprocated comedy timing - gesturing towards my own face which is caked in Sinead's cum.

I've been embarrassed post-coitus numerous times recently, but on this occasion we're able to laugh it off, our rapidly drying sexual make-up literally cracking up as we do so.

So that spelled the end of my erectile dysfunction.

We didn't actually talk about the events for a few weeks. Sure there was lots of regular sex and lots of vanilla foreplay, but no anal play as such. There remained the threat though; Sinead's wandering fingers keeping me guessing - anticipating more of her sex games.

Mind you, just the thought of the previous events was enough to get me up.

In fact, I'd even fished the cummy tights out of the bin and kept them as a memento. During 'Jim's special alone time' I'd tied them tightly around my face, the feint lingering smell of Sinead's sex on the torn gusset evoking memory of previous gratification.

And that all leads us nicely to now - sat a restaurant table with Sinead in front of me - beaming. She has good reason to - our anniversary -

one in which I'd given her some expensive jewellery - not to mention the delicious main course we'd just had.

While we wait for the dessert, Sinead pipes up excitedly, "I actually have a present for you too!"

"Wow, I wasn't actually expecting anything?"

"Oh James, you know how I like to surprise you every now and again - keep you on toes so to speak"

Looking to see if there's any waiters nearby, she takes a paper wrapped package out of her bag, and slides it conspiratorially over the table to me.

No sooner have I unwrapped it, do I quickly wrap the package up again - my face burning with embarrassment.

My mind attempts to compute what it's seen: leather straps, and something smooth and rubbery.

"Jesus! Is that really -"

"That's right James - It's a strapon dildo. I guess technically its a present for me too. Now, the burning question is, will you ask me to use it on you?"

"Umm.. I argh.."

12