She Takes Control

Story Info
'Forced' to enjoy her.
1.5k words
3.91
86.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the door go and realise you have arrived. You have your back to me as I come out of the bathroom and when you turn around you let out a low whistle. I have dressed up for you - black leather high heel boots, fishnet holdups with a seam at the back, a short black skirt with a split on one thing, sheer black blouse and a black leather laced-up basque which is pushing my tits up and forward, my nipples poking clearly through the sheer fabric of the blouse. To finish off the look, i am wearing deep red lipstick and my nails are also painted red.

I come towards you and push you against the wall, kissing you hard on the mouth and grabbing your cock through your jeans.

"I am in control tonight and you will do exactly what you are told - do you understand?"

"If you say so" you smile, and I bat your hands away as they move up to grope my ass.

"And you will only touch me when and where I say - is that clear?"

I unzip your jeans to release your now stiff cock and i grab it and pull you behind me into the bathroom. I tell you I want you to shower, and to make sure you give your cock a good soaping. I stand in the doorway, and you watch me staring at you as my hands start to travel over my body....I bend down and run my fingertips over my boots and up my thighs, pushing my skirt aside so you can see me sliding my fingers through my pussy lips, massaging my tits with my other hand at the same time. You are slowly stroking your cock, and I hear you exhale as I bring my fingers up to my mouth to lick them clean. I turn around and slide the skirt up to show you my ass cheeks, then undo the zip and let it drop to the floor. I unbutton the blouse, and turn around so you can see me fingering my nipples.

"Do you like what you see?" I am teasing you now...."Would you like to slide that nice stiff cock of yours between my tits and fuck them? How about coming all over them?"

I grab a towel and you follow me in to the bedroom. I dry your hair, face and chest, the walk round behind you to dry your back and ass, making sure I pull the cheeks apart to dry you thoroughly. I reach round you and drape the towel over your cock, using it like a coat hook, then move in close and wrapping my arms around you I rub my stockings against you, pushing my tits against your back as I do so. I lick and nibble your ear, whispering dirty thoughts to you...

"Do my tits feel good against your back? Can you feel how hard my nipples are? Did you see how wet my cunt was when I was fingering myself while you were in the shower?"

You are swearing softly under your breath, and I hear you whisper "fuck Lin".

"That's right, fuck, suck, and then fuck some more. I am going to suck your cock, fuck your face with my cunt, make you watch me fuck myself with a dildo, then ride you until you explode inside me".

Walking around to face you I look you straight in the eyes and tell you that I am going to suck you off now, and that I want you to put your hands on my head and fuck my mouth as though it's a cunt. I know I will choke and gag, but I want you to keep going and I want to swallow every drop of your cum.

I kneel down and begin licking up and down your shaft, swirling my tongue around the swollen head and then sucking it like a lollipop. Your hands move to hold my head and I take the whole length of you in my mouth as you begin to fuck it, ramming your cock in and out faster and faster until my eyes are watering and I am choking...on and on you go, until suddenly your hot spunk starts to shoot out almost faster than I can swallow. When you have finished coming, I let you slide slowly out of my mouth and gaze up at you. You are panting and your legs are shaking, and I stand up, kissing you hard on the mouth, then tell you to sit down. I straddle you, and squat so my tits are level with your face then tell you to suck them, pulling one nipple out of your mouth, and dragging my tits over your face so you can suck the other, back and forth, over and over until my nipples are like bullets and my tits are covered in your saliva. Leaning forward I murmur in your ear that I love you sucking my tits, and I climb off, turn around and spread my legs, bending over to grab my ankles right in front of your face so my cunt is totally exposed...

"Has that made me wet? Does my cunt look juicy yet?"

You comment on how you want to bury your face in me, and I shake my head "Not yet ...all in good time".

I sit astride your lap and push your knees apart so my ass falls down slightly between them and my cunt opens up. I pinch my nipples, then slide two fingers in to my pussy, moaning as I do so. I take them out and wipe my hand over your face and your nostrils are filled with the smell of my sex. Again, and this time I let you suck them clean, a third time and I tell you how close I am to coming.

Climbing off, I lie on the bed, bend my legs and spread my knees.

"The camera is on the side - I want you to take some photos of me bringing myself off with this dildo. I want you to see my juices squirt out of my hot cunt, I want you to see just how wet you have made me."

You grab the camera as I reach down to open my pussy lips with one hand, holding the tip of the dildo against my clit. Moaning, I start to rub it through the swollen lips of my sex and back to my clit, over and over again. You are lying between my legs and you gasp as I let out a long moan and an "Oh fuck I'm coming", and you see the juices squirt out of hole.

"Fuck - that's it, keep coming, squirt your juices for me Lin."

Your words make me hotter than ever and I come in waves, plunging the dildo into my cunt and fucking myself with it hard, faster and faster, writhing and moaning on the bed, hips gyrating and tits bouncing....you take a whole ream of pictures, loving the view from between my legs where my cunt is open wide and my arms are pushing my tits up so they look huge.

I look over at you, panting, "I want you to eat me now - put that camera down and lie on the bed".

I straddle your face, and without warning sink down and rub my cunt all over your face, covering you in my sticky juices, then I settle on your mouth, and you lick and suck me for all your are worth, occasionally glancing up to watch me play with my tits, and rub my hands through my hair. I come in your mouth over and over again, and them climb off and position myself over your cock. Holding it up with one hand, I rub the swollen head against my pussy, licking my lips as you look at me, then slowly slnk down. We both let out a moan as you enter me, and now I lean forward to grasp your hands in mine and begin to move my hips in small circles, caressing your cock with my cunt.

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me, oh god I'm coming all over your cock." I lean back and raise my arms up, stroking my hands through my hair and over my throat, then cupping and squeezing my tits.

"Suck them for me."

I lean forward and you greedily take them in your mouth, licking and biting my nipples. I lean right forward, rubbing them in your face, and whisper in your ear:

"I love your hard cock inside me, I love feeling it reaming the inside of my cunt. Oh god, I want you to fuck me on all fours in front of the mirror, pounding harder and harder, fuck me until I am screaming, and watch my tits swing with each stroke of your beautiful cock deep inside my cunt."

Grabbing my hips to start to slam your cock up in to me, holding me tight to get as deep in as you can. We are fucking like animals now, panting, sweating, the room filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the 'Oh...Oh...OOOOOOOOOOO' as your balls contract and you shoot a huge load of spunk up inside me.

I collapse on top of you, holding you tight, squeezing your softening cock with the muscles of my cunt and sighing with pleasure.