She Tastes Like Springwater

Story Info
A magician's apprentice is distracted from her studies.
1.3k words
4.33
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep within the enchanted marble walls of the citadel, Endymion the Master Magician was deep in slumber while his apprentice scribbled notes across the desk from him.

To look at him, an old grandfatherly figure snoozing away in his favorite chair, one could be forgiven to not realize they were in the presence of one of the mightiest spellcasters to ever walk the nine realms. In his youth, Endymion was a feared battlemage. In his exploits and adventures he had earned fame and accumulated enchanted treasures to rival any dragon's hoard.

Due to his status and experience, Endymion found it increasingly difficult to relate to the vanilla mortals around him. Wise enough to recognize the growing problem of isolation and madness, he had decided to populate his citadel with humans rather than the automatons and magical constructs that had existed only to serve him. The lonely keep was transformed into a school for higher learning.

The girl sitting at his desk was Endymion's apprentice, called Silent by everyone around her. "Silent" was not her birth name, of course. Silent was so named because as a child she was found abandoned in a ditch with a nasty gash across her neck. Most likely, she had displayed magical talent in some manner that her own parents disapproved of and so they had attempted to kill her.

She was taken to Endymion, who was able to save the girl's life despite the massive loss of blood. A miracle, even for the old wizard who could conjure thunderbolts and level mountains. He was more of a battlemage than a healer, and so when he mended her flesh he could not repair the damage to her voice. The girl was rendered mute, and Endymion forever shamed himself for his failure. He raised her in the citadel and made sure the girl wanted for nothing.

Silent was short, fair of skin with some freckles that others described as cute. Behind her silver framed glasses were a pair of large green eyes that shone like emeralds. Her dark blonde hair always fell in front of her eyes, even on days like today where she tried to hold it back with a sky blue bandana. Her shapely body was hidden by a very thick and fluffy white robe to guard against the chill of the autumn night. The scars across her neck were faded, but the ever shy and self-conscious girl hid them the best she could.

Silent was good at keeping secrets, as she could only communicate through writing and so carried around a dusty chalkboard in order to scribble simple responses to others. People talked freely around her, perhaps overlooking her or thinking her both deaf and dumb. The other apprentices her age avoided her out of awkwardness and disinterest. Silent noted rather cynically that the only people that were regularly nice to her were the Sentinels of Endymion, a group of paladins and crusaders that guarded the Citadel, and they only did so because the mature knights all wanted to fuck the nubile apprentices they watched over day and night regardless if they were great beauties or not.

Endymion stirred restlessly in his sleep before settling again. Silent looked over the sheets of alchemical formulae and geometric glyphs and runes. The private lessons had become necessary, as a natural bookworm Silent was already outpacing the other students of her year. She had become easily bored with basic material, even this advanced binding spell Endymion had her studying seemed simplistic to her. Little did she know that the old sage was grooming her to one day take his place and prestige, but in the moment she was a teenage girl that needed stimulation and excitement.

Silent stood up and walked through a side door into Endymion's personal library. Past the great bookshelves loaded down with hundreds of tomes, litanies, and grimoires were more tables and shelves displaying various artifacts. Silent could recognize the spiral horn of a unicorn, a thunderbird's tailfeather, a red stone that could very well be an alchemist's magnum opus, and more curiosities. Silent glanced at her reflection in a magic mirror, but avoided looking herself in the eyes to prevent being trapped on the other side. Wandering among the collection of strange and dangerous artifacts, Silent finally stopped in front of a great crystal decanter that was filled with a clear but shimmering liquid.

Carefully, Silent picked the vessel up from its place and tenderly brushed a thin layer of dust off of it. Quickly she made her way upstairs into the master magician's private bathroom. It was a large room, finely decorated with marble tiles and glazed terracotta. The magician had designed plumbing devices to bring water all the way up from an underground cavern to this room through gilded pipes while simultaneously heating it. Silent stepped down some smooth cut stairs into the great basin, and made sure the drain was tightly closed before slipping out of her robe, tossing the bundle of clothing back onto a stone table.

She picked up the glass decanter and pulled the stopper out, upending the bottle and pouring the water into the tub. However, the liquid did not flow like regular water. It appeared to be flowing over the body of another naked woman, perfectly conforming to the curves of her body. The liquid took a semi-rigid physical form, a woman with skin and hair made of transparent water, sparkling and reflecting the candlelight.

Silent looked over the Undine appreciatively as it took a slightly more human form, its features more defined, and she was looking at a beautiful water nymph naked and glistening wet. The small pool was now filling with cool springwater as well, enveloping Silent's hips, the small waves caressing her thighs and splashing against her smooth pussy lips.

The water elemental reached out, a translucent hand groping Silent's chest and leaving a damp trail of water as the magician's large breast spilled between her fingertips, her thumb rolling across the hard pink nipple.

Silent pulled the water nymph closer to her, pressing her warm skin against her lover's cold embrace. As their lips and tongues pressed together, Silent tasted the sweet mineral springwater that the Undine was the embodiment of.

Silent sat down on one of the raised steps along the side of the pool as her nymph lover was on top of her, the water covering her tummy and breasts fully now. They kissed and fondled each other, the elemental forming multiple fluid hands to grope and squeeze Silent's voluptuous body, and Silent felt the water pressure building up between her legs. The current flowing between her legs became a jet stream, and she felt the water take physical form as the shapeshifting water spirit crafted an artificial penis made of the same water as her body.

Silent gasped and sighed without noise, unable to moan or articulate her pleasure in a breathy giggle. The Undine's lips moved across her neck, kissing her mottled scar tissue, The watery cock swelled inside her, filling her completely as the current changed rapidly, the water churning in and out of Silent's pussy as the water nymph began thrusting in and out. The nymph's long wavy hair drizzled over her face as Silent's body shuddered, her g-spot being hit and repeatedly stimulated now. Silent's leg were shaking as the waves crashed over her body.

The water settled and became still as Silent reveled in her orgasm, and slowly caught her breath again. She lay there soaking in her lover's embrace for a while before finally the waters receded back into the vessel from which they came. Silent was left completely dry, but cold and naked in the empty bathroom. She quickly dressed herself and carried the bottle back to its spot, carefully resealing the stopper with the binding spell that Endymion had her memorizing earlier that day.

As she carefully padded back into his office, Silent saw that Endymion was awake.

"Where have you been? I fell asleep for but a moment!" He said gruffly, slightly embarrassed that even one as mighty as him could be caught napping.

Silent paused for a moment, and with a smile she scribbled onto her small personal chalkboard "Bath".

Endymion grunted "Hmm. I see you completed your work before your departure, so all is well." Silent nodded in amused agreement. All was well indeed!