She Teases You With Unhappy Ending

Story Info
Rachel teases and tricks you with an unhappy ending.
2.2k words
2.15
60.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emka888
emka888
6 Followers

It was Friday morning and hubby knew this was the most special day of the week. He would be woken up by his wife and she would taunt him with inventing once again a very strange game for the day. This morning was no different and he was expecting this time to be very special.

His wife told him several times this week that for his birthday she would invent something ridiculous and that got hubby thinking. Hubby always did exactly what his wife , aka his mistress, asked him because otherwise she would use her domination over him; usually that meant no orgasms for the week and lots of humiliation. Every Friday was the same , inventing a game that would make hubby go the extra mile every single time. It started with the wife asking the hubby to clean the garden in a speedo, afterwards it would be challenging him to wear panties beneath his jeans at work, one other time she would ask to blindfold him while tying him up to a chair while masturbating herself .

A lot of things happened however one thing was for sure ; the games were more outgoing and challenging each time. Today was Friday and that meant another start of the game. Just before leaving for work in the morning the wife said to her hubby to reserve a table in a restaurant they never went to. It was a restaurant a bit further out of town and hubby knew his wife asked him to reserve it because nobody would know them over there. Just before leaving for work she said to her hubby that this time would be special, that this time she would actually perform one of his fantasies. Hubby had a lot of fantasies however never shared them with his mistress wife. The only time he did share his fantasies was when his mistress demanded him to give up the password of his computer. Normally he would have never given it however he had no choice because 2 months prior to that she had locked him in a chastity cage and she regularly put it on for a day or maximum 2. The moment she asked the password , hubby noticed that she wasn't wearing the key around her neck and she told him that she has hidden the key somewhere in the garden where he would never find it. She then asked again for the password and ordered him to go out of the house for several hours. Just enough time for her to fully examine the computer and all the strange fetishes he had. Hubby gave the password only after his bitchy wife threatened him not to unlock him for 3 months if he wouldn't give the password within a minute. Due to time pressure and not being able to think straight hubby gave the password as he thought it might have been the best decision.

Little did he know that giving her access to his dirtiest secrets might give her infinite power over him.

Hubby came back from work and saw that his bitchy wife was already ready. She told him to drive to the restaurant and to wear his chastity cage. He didn't wear his chastity cage for 3 weeks however it was always hot when she asked him to wear it. The reason for it was because he never knows when she will unlock him. Now here he was, with a chastity cage around his dick and her saying to him that she will keep the key hidden again like last time, because she knew that he hated it and made him hot at the same time. Before leaving she hid the key and made sure hubby didn't know where it was placed. Then the wife gave a quick kiss and told hubby that he would have the time of his life tonight .... However this only depended upon his urge to cum. After that she giggled and they sat in the car direction the restaurant.

When they arrived at the restaurant hubby noticed that there weren't that many people inside and that the restaurant was part of a hotel. He read the name of the hotel as it said "Lesdom". Only a few weeks later he understood that it stood for Lesbian Domination and when he thought about what happened that night he understood the power the name.

When entering the restaurant hubby asked for the table of two. They were given direction to a dark corner in the restaurant as he was made to book that table from his wife. At that point hubby still didn't know what was happening and what his wife had planned however he knew that this would be a very interesting evening.

They ordered their food and some glasses of wine until the wife told the hubby that she noticed a hot single woman 2 tables left to them. The hubby noticed this woman already 30 minutes ago and was trying to look at here whenever his wife was looking another direction. Now he actually had the permission to look firmly at this woman and he noticed that she was wearing garter belts and a leather skirt with a shirt wear you can easily see the bra through it. He was very horny however something was restraining his erection ... oh yes it was his chastity belt.

His wife then asked him if he thought she was hot and if he wanted to have fun with her. The hubby not really knowing what to say said he would agree to whatever the wife would ask. That way he was sure he didn't give a wrong answer and would still be able to have a fun ending tonight.

After his response his wife waited long time and then said this would be the best worst night I will ever have if I would agree with what she was about to say. The hubby was so intrigued by the answer that he already made up his mind and thought to himself that he would say yes to whatever she had in mind.

Then came the question : Hubby .... I want you to say if you are okay with the fact that I will let her fuck you with you however at a price, and you will not know what that price will be until she fucked you. What are you saying to that? Hubby answered instantly YES out loud , that loud that even the single woman noticed it.

The wife was happy with the hubby's answer and asked the single woman what her name was. Rachel answered that she had different names however that this time she was okay with the name Rachel. The discussion went further and further and suddenly hubby and the wife realized it was already 1 o clock. Hubby didn't know what was happening however suddenly his wife asked Rachel to have some fun tonight. She asked Rachel if she would be okay to come to the hotelroom above that Hubby was going to book in a minute , and wondered if Rachel wants to have fun with them.

Rachel didn't really was interested because the hubby seemed a bit too horny and she just didn't want to have a penis inside her for the moment . She didn't say this ofcourse however she was thinking it. She was going to say NO, however before she could the wife told her that they would pay her dinner and that she mustn't worry for the hubby to make a move on her.

Details were explained and finally Rachel agreed to go upstairs. The details were explained when hubby was paying for the hotel room , as a result he had no idea what has been agreed or discussed. The only thing that he did notice was they were both smiling at him at his return.

They all went upstairs and when upstairs his wife told the hubby to undress himself and to show what he was wearing to Rachel. First he hesitated and said "what??? are you crazy?" however suddenly he saw that Rachel was laughing at him and looking at his crotch. He knew that she already knew and only wondered what exactly has been said in his absence earlier.

After some time he decided to move his pants and boxers and agreed to sit down in a chair while looking at them. His wife convinced him to undress himself because that was what Rachel and herself would do as well. Horny as he was , he was hoping that she spoke the truth and showed his chastity cage very quickly to Rachel.

Rachel laughed and focused on the cage which made the hubby uncomfortable because he was the only one with no clothes. After that he even felt more uncomfortable because his wife told him that she needed to lock her hubby up to the chair so that he wouldn't be able to move. Having said that she told him that he could ask to unlock him whenever he begged for it, so he agreed easily.

Once he was locked he saw his wife undressing Rachel and vica versa. He saw that they were taking time and looking at him all the time. It was obvious that both had fun watching him being more and more horny. After a while they went on the bed and hubby was looking at them closely. It was only after a while that he noticed that he was rockhard and that his chastity cage was the most unbearable object he ever wore.

After a while of playing his wife asked him if he would like them to remove their panties and bras, however he would be having to wear that chastity cage for 10 more days. He didn't want to but when she told him that he would be able to get fucked tonight he finally decided he would agree. So that is what they did and when they were ready they looked at him with an evil grin.

After that his wife asked if he would want to see them play with themselves for 10 extra days. He hesitated a long time however finally said yes (thinking it was all a game)

His wife asked more questions like, do you want me to finger her, do you want her to lick your chastity cage , do you want ..... all types of questions in return for extra days in chastity cage. In the end his wife told him that he was already at 90 days and that she wasn't going to increase that amount.

Hubby then asked his wife if he would be able to fuck and if the 90 days were just a game. Before the wife could answer Rachel had a very fun idea. She said something in her ear and his wife was clearly smiling at the end. She finally answered that the 90 days would indeed be a game except if he would want to be fucked by Rachel.

Wooooow, hubby said . You are giving me permission to fuck Rachel in return of 90 days being locked up? Yes that is exactly whay she is saying said Rachel , however I will be having the key and not your wife. A moment passed by that he was thinking about what it could mean however Rachel and his wife knew to well that he was way to horny to think straight. Finally he said FUCK YES. Let us fuck and lock me up after it.

Before doing so Rachel asked the key to his wife and when she held it in her hand she want to the hubby who was tied up to the chair. Rachel was playing with the key in front of the hubby and casually stroked the chastity cage. His cock was flinching several times and just when she saw he couldn't take it anymore she asked..... are you 100% sure you want to give me this key for the next 90 days? Are you sure?

Hubby answered yes very quickly however Rachel again asked very sincerely ... are you fucking 100% sure because there is no backing out. Finally after considering it a bit longer he sincerely said YES, I do agree as long as I get fucked.

After Rachel stood up and went back to his wife with a naughty smile.

Suddenly she said : you made the worst mistake of your life , you silly cuck. You just got fucked!

His wife and Rachel were laughing however hubby didn't understand. He asked what she meant and when she answered that she would never have fucked him however that she was only playing with his mind. She called it Mindfucking . In other word .... You just got fucked and didn't get any 

The hubby then understood that he was fucked by her . Then it sank in that she wasn't going to fuck him for real and that he just handed over the key to her for 90 Days.

Just before she left with the key she asked the wife to tease his hubby every day so that when they would meet up again in 3 months time , the would be laughing at his blueballs.

Rachel left, His wife laughed and the key was gone.

And there he was ... tied up to the chair with a hardon in his chasity cage.

The end

emka888
emka888
6 Followers