She Thong Ch. 02: Deep Throat Games

Story Info
T-Girls enjoy Fetish Sex with each other.
3.3k words
4.52
23.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers

The Deep Throat Games

I am Cindy a twenty seven year old transsexual living in San Diego. This is a story about me and my Latina T-girl Juanita enjoying wild fetish sex with each other.

Cindy is five foot ten inches tall and weighs one hundred and fifty pounds. Her penis is nine thick inches when erect. Juanita in five foot seven inches tall and weighs one hundred and seventy five pounds with DD breasts. Juanita has a thick six inch cock. Cindy and Juanita wear thong sandals 24/7. Both are passable transsexuals and appear to be female. Beside their mutual sandal fetish their interests include fellatio, fist fucking, genital and breast piercings, cock and ball play, anal sex, and acrobatic sex. Cindy and Juanita live together and are lovers and companions.

I woke up in bed with Juanita lying at my side. My face is inches from her flaccid penis. Juanita breaths deeply in sleep and her large breasts rise and fall with each breath. She is in a deep sleep and she is not conscious. Her hair is short in a pixie like mine. Her full cock sucker lips are much like mine. I love Juanita's penis. It rests limply on her abdomen and is totally void of blood. I have measured her penis before. She is exactly three inches flaccid and a little over six inches while erect. Her cock is six inches in circumference when engorged with blood. Juanita's best feature is her scrotal sack and testicles. Her balls are heavy in their sack due to their size. Juanita's balls are the size of regulation golf balls and dangle about four inches below her cock. Even though my penis is much longer than hers my testicles are average by comparison.

We are nude from our sexual encounter last night. My anus is sore from a huge butt plug that I have been wearing. I just removed it before we went to sleep. Juanita stretches me to better handle fist fucking. Juanita fist fucks me at least three or four times a week. Juanita removes my Prince Albert piercing ring from my penis before she locks me up. My large flaccid penis is locked in a chastity cock cage. The cock cage is the largest Juanita could find. It curves in a downward direction about five inches in length. The steel ribs are about five inches in circumference and tightly entrap my swollen member. The steel ring that encases my scrotum ring has a diameter of two inches. The cage is locked with a lock running through a hasp. Down the center of the cage is a steel urethral rod connected to a catheter that extends ten inches. The catheter penetrates my cock length to the base and is buried deep in my prostate and sits at the entrance of my bladder. I am unable to get an erection while wearing this cage.

I roll over and move my feet and knees upward to remove the thin strapped white high heel thong sandals from my feet. Juanita and I often sleep in our thong sandals. These thongs are one of my favorites and I have worn these on my feet for over a week. The only time I have taken them off is to shower. I am saddened by the discovery that a strap has torn in half. I am sure Juanita will pick out a new pair of sandals for me. They show signs of heavy wear. These sandals are about five years old and have seen their share of stares and erections. Thong sandals have that effect on some men and transsexuals. As I remove my thongs I rub my callused feet. I find some lotion and massage my toes and feet with the slimy gel.

Juanita still sleeps quietly. I gaze at her body. She is thicker than me. She is shorter, softer, and has more curves. Her DD breast implants are slightly larger than mine. Her thickly ringed pierced nipples are prominent and semi erect. Most of Juanita's body hair has been removed by electrolysis. Juanita shaves her buttocks and genitals every day. Her smooth body is a golden tan from nude sunbathing. Juanita wears thinly strapped flat white thong sandals on her pretty size ten feet.

It is time to wake my Latino mistress. I carefully crawl toward Juanita's midsection. I stop when my mouth is millimeters from her cock. I lean down and swallow the flaccid sleeping penis. In mere seconds Juanita's cock is growing erect in my mouth as I swallow the hardening length. I look up and see Juanita's brown eyes watching me in wonder. She pushes her hips into my throat as I deep throat her thick cock.

"Good morning lover." Juanita says.

I un swallow her cock and smile. "Your deep throat lesson begins when I finish breakfast."

"Keep swallowing me. I will suck your cock after I come in your mouth. That feels great. Tug my balls in my sack hard while you throat me Cindy. That's it pull on them hard." Juanita instructs.

"Do you want me unlock your cock."Juanita asks.

I spit her thick cock from my mouth. "Yes my love it is very sore from being entrapped." I reply.

I stand up and my Latino goddess secures the key to my cage. She kneels and unlocks the lock and slides the hasp open. Next she removes the clamp from my ball sack. She slides the tight cage from my cock. My cock springs to life immediately in her hand. I grow from flaccid to hard in seconds. Juanita slides the thick catheter from my erection. Juanita smiles at me with my long thick hardness in her hands. She kisses the head of my penis.

"I want your sexy toes in the sandals that I first saw you in." Juanita says.

"I feel naked barefooted. That would be nice. I want you to put the thongs on my feet for me." I add as Juanita squats on the balls of her sandaled feet before me.

"I will go get them." She says as she stands and walks smiling over to our sandal closet.

I have an uncontrollable sandal fetish. My eyes are locked onto Juanita's toes as they spread open in her delicate flat thong sandals. She prefers flats over heels. Her feet are amazing her toes are much fatter than mine. All of her smaller toes have very large nails the size of bean. They are sculpted and polished in a deep crimson.

I watch Juanita as she secures the well worn high heeled thongs. She walks over and sits on the floor before me. She looks down at my feet and places each thong in front of my feet. I move each of my feet into the sandals as she tightens the straps for me. The yellow Collin Stuart high heel thongs have a five inch heel. They have only two connections to my foot the thin thong that goes between my toes and the thin thong that wraps around my ankle that ends in a thick cupped heel strap at the rear of my foot.

"I will use my sandals for leverage later when I fuck you in the throat. Today we continue your deep throat instruction. " I tell Juanita as I spread and wiggle my toes in my favorite sandals.

"I let you out of jail and you want to fuck me in the throat with that monster?" Juanita asks.

"First I want to deep throat you. I want you to pay attention. I want that fresh semen of yours in my throat." I reply.

We move next to the bed. She stands before me as I squat in my sexy thongs. I inhale her thick erection into my throat. I pull on her huge testicles as my lips rest on her base of her penis. I swallow her thickness and massage her length with my throat muscles. I milk her penis of semen as small droplets dribble into my mouth. I swallow the nectar as it leaks from the head of her cock. My lips move to her thick cock head and I slide down her length to the base again.

"You are killing me Cindy. Make me come." She says.

I remove her cock from my lips. "Remember the PA wand I sometimes wear?" I ask.

"Yes I do. I don't see how you can stand to wear that thing." Juanita replies.

"I have something I want to try as I suck you." I say.

"What is it?" She asks.

"It is a penis sound. I bought several sounds for your cock. I can masturbate you first. If you like the feeling I will deep throat you with it inserted." I say.

"OK. Be careful." She replies.

I remove the black sound case from the night stand drawer. I open the case and select a medium size sound to start. It is about the size of a hobby paint brush handle. All of the sounds in this kit are eight inches long. I put lube on the end of the sound and hold Juanita's erect penis with one hand and slide the sound in her urethra. It goes in about three inches.

"Wow this feels nice. I didn't think I would like it." Juanita says.

"It is only half way in. Let us see what you think when goes past the base of your penis." I say.

"Put it in slowly and I will tell you if it hurts." She says with a nervous expression.

I slide the rod in easily until the very tip is flush with end of the tip of her penis. Juanita's mouth is open tongue clenched against teeth. "It feels good doesn't it?" I ask her.

"I can't believe it. My cock feels like it has a strange stimulation. It is hard to explain. Now I know what you must feel with your wand. "Juanita says.

I hold onto the lower portion of the sound with one hand and scratch my long fingernails of the other along the underside of her erect penis. I can feel the thick steel rod that has her cock impaled.

"That feels fantastic. Can you beat me off?" She asks.

I slide my hand into a thick portion of baby oil and tightly milk her thick cock from the rim of the head to the base. "How is that?" I ask.

"The best feeling I have ever had." She stammers.

"Your cock is as thick as mine and your urethra is wide. I think we can use a larger sound. What do you think? I ask.

"Take it out and put in a larger one." She responds.

I grasp the tip of the rod and slide it out and bury it prostrate deep in one stroke. There is a look of ecstasy on her face. I fuck her penis with one hand holding it and the other sliding the sound eight inches with each stroke. I remove the rod after about twenty deep cock strokes. I know how this feels. I have used twelve inch sounds the thickness of this one on my cock.

"That felt great. I think we can skip a size and go even larger." Juanita says.

"I use that size on my cock. Of course eight inches is too small of a length for me. Your cock is very thick I think the extra width will give you more pleasure." I add.

I lube up a sound that is as big around as ball point pen. I slide in about three inches and slide my other hand over her thickness and squeeze her penis while I slide the rod to her prostate. I scratch and masturbate her engorged organ as I fuck it deeply with the thick slick rod.

"Arrrrr! Arrrrr!Arrrrr!" Juanita bellows. "That feels so good!"

"I am going to suck your cock. The feeling will be more intense. Stand up so I can deep throat you. When you are close let me know." I inform her.

I hold the base of the sound deeply in Juanita's penis. My lips slowly swallow the head of her cock. I close my mouth over her knob. I can feel the steel rod inside. Juanita's brown eyes gaze down at me as I swallow half of her cock. Her body quivers and shakes. I hold the buried end of the sound under Juanita's testicles to hold the rod in the length of her cock.

"Deep throat me Cindy! " Juanita yells as I swallow most of her cock.

I inhale the last two inches and throat and swallow her length. Juanita's toes spread apart in her thong sandals as she holds the sides of my head. I take her in and out of my throat with difficulty because of the stiff rod inside. I gag several times.

"I am close!" Juanita clenches through her teeth.

I slide the sound from her cock and swallow her to the base in one gulp. I keep her length in the back of my throat as I massage her erection with my throat muscles. I slide her cock out until the tip is at my lips.

"I am Cummmmmmming!" She bellows.

I throat her again and again until my head is a blur on her cock. I take her from head to base on each swallow. I pull on her huge balls with both of my hands. Juanita is shaking and panting as she grips my head.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! "Ohhhhhhhhh!"Ohhhhhhhhh! Swallow me you whore!" She commands.

The bolts of thick semen hit my tonsils as I scratch her ball sack with my long fingernails. I choke after three shots down my throat. I come up for air and hold her cock in my mouth as she continues shooting in my mouth. Huge gobs clog my mouth. I hold about a fluid once of her semen in my mouth and savor it like I would a vintage wine.

"Don't hold it! Swallow me." Juanita says as she grips my face. She places her hands on the back of my head as I swallow her seed.

I deep throat her cock again and hold her erection in my throat and milk the last strands with my throat. I remove her semi erect penis and kiss it.

"Let's shower and get cleaned up. We are a bit tangy." Juanita says.

"How would you know? I am the one who has been sucking cock."I respond.

"Sucking? You were deep throating me. I doubt if you tasted much." Juanita giggled.

We remove our sandals and wash and scrub each other's bodies. We shave our genitals and rectums free of any hair stubble. Juanita has great difficulty shaving her scrotal sack due to the length of the connective tissues. I often shave her ball sack when we shower. We shampoo each other's hair. We then masturbate each other's soapy erections.

We towel each other's wet bodies dry. I put my thongs back on and secure my twelve inch sound case. Juanita puts on a pair of black thong sandal boots with kitten heels. The back of the boot is closed and the front half is totally exposed held in place by a thin thong.

"I love those sandals. Your toes look so sexy." I tell her.

I hand Juanita the sound that I want her to penetrate my cock with. She has lube in her hand. She kneels on the balls of her sandaled toes before me. Juanita holds my erection in one hand and places the lube and sound on a towel on the floor. She swallows my cock down to her limit of about six inches and looks at me. Her head comes back up and her lips suck on my large tip of my penis.

"You look sexy sucking on my big cock. See how far you can go down." I say.

She swallows me again and stops again around six inches. Juanita opens her jaws further and swallows another thick inch. Her eyes are bulging out as she chokes. She keeps me down and swallows again this time taking in about half an inch. Juanita spits my cock out and wipes tears from her eyes and coughs. She has not conquered her gag reflex yet.

"Great job Juanita. You took most of me down your throat." I say as I rug her face.

"How far did I go?"She asks.

"I think close to eight inches. A little more and you would have deep throated me." I tell her as I hold her by the shoulders.

She picks up the lube and smears the tip of the sound with gel. Juanita grasps my penis by the base and lines up the sound tip with my urethra. She slides in about five inches of sound. She is amazed at how easily it goes into my huge penis.

"Don't go easy. Slide it in till it disappears. " I tell her.

Juanita buries the rod twelve inches into my urethra until it is completely embedded. I feel the thick end bumping my prostate. I smile down at her as she holds my cock in her hands.

"Fuck me in the piss hole. Hold me hard in your hand as you stroke into me. Don't worry about hurting me I am use to this." I instruct her.

She starts fucking me hard with the rod. My entire cock is being fucked like a cunt. After Juanita strokes into me about fifty times she stops. She keeps the rod buried in my cock and jacks me off with her slippery hand.

"I want you to suck my cock with the rod in." I say.

"OK. I can't take very much with the sound in." She responds.

She sucks on my engorged cock head and slides my length into her mouth. Juanita holds the sound in place as she swallows my tip into her mouth. She milks my organ of its nectar.

"Stop or I will come! Let's see what you can do without the rod in me." I tell her through deep breaths.

Juanita pulls the sound out and swallows me in one gulp until I am in her about eight inches deep. She slides her lips to my tip and swallows me again to the same depth. My Latin lover does this again and again. Her limit appears to be about eight inches. She spits my length out and holds it as she looks up at me.

"I am not finished. I am close. You are going to get throated before too much longer." Juanita says through her watery eyes. My pre-cum had dribbled on to her face. Her face is wet with semen and spit.

"I want to come in your throat." I bellow.

Juanita inhales about seven inches of my cock. I hold her shaking as my orgasm approaches. She pushes my entire erection balls deep in her throat. She holds me there and scratches my ball sack as my organ lodges deep in her throat. She looks up at me with eyes bulged out like snake that has swallowed a large rat. Juanita swallows me to my base again and again.

"I am commmmmiiiiiiii nnnnnnnggggggggg!" I yell.

Juanita keeps up her deep throat assault on my spurting erection. She swallows me as I ejaculate into her mouth and throat. She holds my length in her gullet as my balls rest on her chin. She sucks and swallows all of my remaining seed.

"That was amazing deep throat girl!" I tell her.

"Get up here Cindy and suck my toes." She grins.

I crawl over her and put four of her toes in my mouth and suck. I place my thong sandaled feet near her face. I feel her tongue licking my spread toes on the bottoms of my thongs. Juanita 's toes are so sexy in her thong boots. I could suck on her toes all night.

Maybe I will. That is another story.

mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers