She Took a Vow to Obey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Anna, I thank you for not laughing at me." he said as he reached for the warm, moist cloth on the nightstand. He gently cleaned her body of the evidence of his orgasm.

Anna looked into his face and replied, "I rather enjoyed it my dear. Promise me that this will not be the last time for that. Although she grinned wickedly, she had never felt closer to him. Walter climbed across her body, laid next to her and wrapped his arms around her smooth, warm body. He buried his face in her hair, and the couple simply enjoyed a quiet, still moment.

Soon enough, it was Anna's turn. Walter tucked her by his side, arms surrounding her. Ever so shyly, she reached her hand down and began as she did in the bathtub. Walter watched where her hand went and how it moved. He pulled at one of her knees, pulling it away to open her up so that he could see well. She resisted the urge to pull it back. Walter supported her by holding her tighter and tighter as her passion grew. She groaned suggestively and moved about in his arms, unable to keep still. All the while, he followed the movement of her fingers, noticing how many she used and the pace of her motions. When her breathing became heavy and fast and she writhed under him, he clutched one breast firmly in his hand, and encouraged her. "Oh, my dearest Anna, cum for me. Let yourself go." She continued on for quite a while, with Walter's encouragement filling her ears. She struggled as she had in the doctor's office. Finally, Walter felt the beginnings of the tremors roll through her body. He held her tighter, as she shook and trembled in his arms and then finally relaxed, her body melting into his.

The next evening, husband and wife enjoyed a light meal together. He poured several glasses of wine for Anna, beautiful in her filmy negligee, and the conversation flowed as well. Of course, Anna expressed her frustration and keen embarrassment from the events of the past 48 hours. Walter comforted her by assuring her that her privacy would remain intact due to the extreme professionalism of their well-paid employees. He also assured her that he honestly felt that he was doing what was best for their marriage. He whispered unmistakable words of love and devotion that calmed her spirit. Eventually, their talk turned to more mundane, everyday subjects, and they enjoyed the joyful camaraderie of old.

"Dearest, we made such glorious strides, and I wish to continue making progress. I wish for you to remove your gown. When you have undressed, lie upon the coverlet with your knees up and your legs spread wide. Place a pillow under your arse, and arms out to the sides. Then, wait for me to come back to you. I wish to examine you closely with my eyes and hands, as the doctor did. "Walter continued, his rough language inspired by the increasing bulge in his pants.

Anna did as she was told.

Lying on top of the firmly tucked coverlet, she reluctantly bent her knees and moved her feet far apart. She felt the cool air between her legs. Placing the pillow under her hips caused her to open up even wider. Despite herself, she was becoming moist with anticipation. As she placed her arms out to the side, she tried to imagine the view that her husband would have when he walked through the door. This caused to her to shiver. She closed her eyes tightly, shutting out the feeling of total exposure that she had not yet gotten used to.

She heard the door open, and could feel his eyes scanning her body. The silence stretched on, until curiosity caused her to open her eyes and lift her head in search of her husband. He stood at the foot of the bed gazing fixedly between her legs. He removed his dressing gown to reveal his well-sculpted, naked body, and the substantial member that was at full attention. He climbed between her knees from the end of the bed and said, "Anna, I have longed for this moment since I first met you. I want to worship your body; to closely examine every inch of your gorgeous flesh. I love you so much, and I am so thankful that you have honored your vow to obey."

He leaned across her body, sliding his hands through her hair, and kissed her - gently at first, but then with increasing intensity. The kisses traveled down her neck, to her creamy breasts. He nibbled each pert nipple that was rising up as if begging for attention. Her breath was quickening, especially as she felt his member brush against the lips of her opening. He traveled down her stomach to the mound that he wished to thoroughly explore at a leisurely pace. He rested back on his knees for the full view, and used his fingers to pull back the sweet, pink lips. Taking his time, and pausing often, Walter ran his fingers up and down the outer lips, separating them widely, studying what was inside intently. For Anna it was even more intrusive then the doctor visit because he teased every surface of the moist, pink flesh ever-so-lightly with just his fingertips. She was blushing furiously at the extensive viewing of her most private self when Walter put his dressing gown back on.

"It is a shame that I have but two hands." he sighed. "I wish to give full attention to the area between these lips, but I cannot hold them open at the same time. Anna, I am going to call for assistance."

This, of course, broke Anna's erotic reverie. Her head popped up, "Walter, you cannot..." But he had already pulled the bell cord. Fredrick was already on his way through the door, and Anna was once again close to tears.

"Sir?" inquired the young man.

"Fredrick, I require your assistance. Please sit here, next to Mrs. Smyth," he said indicating the place on the bed near Anna's waist. I need you to hold her open like this."

Anna steeled herself for the fact that yet again, Fredrick would be allowed to touch her most intimate parts. Fredrick sat down and placed one arm over her stomach and other across her leg. He reached down to her mound, and used his fingers to spread the outer lips as wide as he could, causing her to squeal a bit.

This left both of Water's hands free to explore as he wished. He continued to tease with his fingertips until, despite the keen embarrassment; she became quite wet, squirming beneath the hands of the two men. Walter then focused his attention on her small, pink bud as instructed by the doctor. With the flat of his fingertip, he traced circles on and around her most sensitive area. Try as she might, Anna could not hide nor control the physical reaction. Her hips moved in time with the rotations of her husband's ministrations. Her arse cheeks clenched in preparation. She panted head back, mouth open. Sighs of pleasure increased in volume. He pushed his other finger down on her tiny puckered hole -just enough for her to feel the pressure. Her hips pushed downward now, and she started to thrash about the bed. The men had to hang on to her tightly and with determination, as she tried to escape the humiliating fate of climaxing in front of both of them. The sensations were like an explosion within her. The men delighted in hearing her screeches, and seeing her writhe upon the bed. Walter stared at her inner muscles, amazed at the strong contractions that seemed to ripple in waves. Her entire body shook with jerky, convulsive tremors.

Finally, she collapsed in weariness, lying very still. The men did not remove their hands from her right away. They held on, Walter admiring his work long after she had recovered from the distracting ecstasy and became acutely and alarmingly aware of her nakedness and the hands holding her open, violating her dripping pussy.

Clearing his throat gruffly, Walter said, "That will be all, Fredrick." The men finally let go of her, and the valet was quickly gone. Just as quickly, Walter removed his dressing gown again, climbed on the bed, threw Anna's legs apart, and in one swift movement buried his member inside her, to the shaft.

Anna grunted at the sudden intrusion; Walter sighed in relief to finally be inside of her after enduring all of the erotic sights that led up to his extreme desire for his wife. He moved in out of her, sure of himself because she had already reached her climax. He knew that since his foreplay had started the day before, he would not last long anyway. He rammed himself into her again and again with quick, sure strokes. He grabbed ahold of her ankles and held them up to his shoulders. He plunged deeply, making every thrust count, and creating the slapping sound of flesh against flesh. He enjoyed watching her breasts bounce up and down her chest in time to each thrust. When he reached his point-of-no-return, he forcefully clamped the legs shut in front of his chest. She gasped and then squealed at the extreme pressure caused by the battering of the suddenly narrowed passage. The pain was searing, but it did not last long, because her husband came with loud grunts, as he slammed into her for the final stroke.

Walter lowered Anna's legs and collapsed between them. He stroked her hair as his body lay across hers, and whispered in her ear. "Anna, you are wonder and a blessing in my life. Thank you for being mine." They reposed together for quite some time, and as she began to nod off, he told her of his plans for the morrow. So, that night, Anna dreamed of lying naked, on full display, as an artist painted her likeness on canvas. But, that would be another day.

12