She Took a Vow to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Smyth resumed his seat as the doctor put the vibrator away, and instructed Bradley to begin the final phase of the process. The apprentice took his place at the end of the table, and with his finger began to very lightly touch the sensitive spot inside the top of Anna's folds. Anna gasped, blushed, and involuntarily bucked her hips all at the same time.

"And there we have it," concluded the doctor. "Her pleasure center is clearly her clitoris. Please step back here with me, Mr. Smyth, so that I can show you."

Just when she thought that she could not possibly be any more exposed, the doctor used his fingers to spread Anna's lips wide open. The doctor pointed to the tiny, soft bud that was now visible. He lightly brushed his finger over the bud to show Mr. Smyth how it swelled larger still, and how that kind of touch affected Mrs. Smyth. The assistant reported a significant increase in her pulse. Despite her never- ending sense of embarrassment and humiliation, Anna could not stop the physical reaction to Bradley's caresses. Her husband went back to his seat and offered his hand to his wife, who clutched it firmly.

Mr. Smyth could not believe his eyes or ears. He had never seen his wife in such a state and was enjoying it immensely. She was panting with even an occasional, suppressed moan arising from her beautiful lips. Best of all, she was unconsciously writhing on the table trying to get herself in a position to attain more pressure from the unceasing fingers upon her clit.

Mr. Smyth found that he could not contain himself anymore. Clearing his throat, he said, "I must take a brief walk and get some cool air."

"I understand," replied the doctor. "Please feel free to do so. Because this is Anna's first experience with real sexual stimulation, it will take awhile for her to get where she needs to be. You have plenty of time. In fact, my assistant and I are going to my office to consult on our plan. Bradley, you remain here and do not stop touching Mrs. Smyth under any circumstances."

Anna considered the doctor's words, about getting where she needed to be, but could not quite put it together. Her husband, apologizing profusely for having to leave her for a moment, donned his suit coat and buttoned it, partially because he needed to conceal the bulge in his trousers. He kissed her on the forehead, and Anna reluctantly let go of his hand.

Mr. Smyth was the first out the door, followed by the other two men. However, they neglected to shut the door behind them. Each thought that the other had done it. Neither remaining occupant noticed until Anna felt an unusual, cold draft. Her eyes opened, and she saw the door opened to a hallway bustling with people. It was, in fact, a few doctors, the nurse, the office accountant, and a patient making his way to the front desk. Instinctively, she yelled at Bradley to close the door. Of course, this only attracted attention. As Bradley spun around to see, fingers never leaving her clit, all of the people in the hall were treated to the sight of Anna lying helplessly, tied up, knees in the air, with legs spread widely. She frantically fought her restraints shouting "Do not look!" The restraints held her in place, so she was helpless to do anything but lie there bound, on display, while they drank in her aroused, naked flesh. Everyone involved was so stunned that they were all frozen in place. This group of strangers was staring at the naked Anna with her sexual flush across her chest, having her clit massaged by the handsome young man. Anna was out of her mind with embarrassment.

"I cannot stop what I am doing," Bradley shouted. "Would someone please close the door." Finally, one of the onlookers came to his senses, and mercifully did so.

Anna was weeping when her husband and the two gentlemen reentered the room. Bradley explained what happened. However, he neglected to relate the part about the hall full of people seeing his wife. Anna herself was never able to tell him the full story of how his wife was humiliated beyond anyone's imagination.

So, the stimulation of Anna's clit continued. With gentle fingers using slowly increasing pressure and speed, she was raised to new heights. Mr. Smyth held his wife's hand and encouraged her as much as possible. She asked if they could end this session, but was told that she was not finished yet. When Anna got to a point where her legs were stiff and flexed, her buttocks were tightly clenched, her movements increased to almost thrashing, and her vocalizations were becoming more and more insistent, the doctor approached her side and explained that she was getting to the point where she was almost finished. He explained that her passion would build until she felt a kind of exploding release called an orgasm, and she would know it when it happened.

"But, but," Anna stammered, "Women cannot have such an experience, only men can."

"Ahh, but that is incorrect, and you must have one before you can leave today," replied the doctor. Anna continued in this heighted state of arousal to the point of exhaustion. The doctor was concerned.

"This needs to conclude soon. I am going to seek assistance from a colleague." He left the room and came back with a large man sporting a monocle, and a white lab coat. The new doctor observed Anna in her wild state of excitement and suggested that the young men use their mouths to stimulate the lady. They did so, taking turns pressing their wet lips against her and using their tongues to lick the bud inside. This oral attention astonished Anna. She could hardly believe that such a thing existed. They flicked the bud and traced circles around it, but still she did not cum.

The doctor invited a few more professionals into the room until there was a small crowd all observing Anna's naked, splayed body as well as the swollen bud that was being continuously massaged with the apprentices' tongues. One doctor suggested that her husband play with her breasts and nipples, which Mr. Smyth proceeded to do. Another suggested that pressure upon her bottom would do the trick. The apprentice used his index finger to apply stimulation to her tiny hole. Yet another of these doctors approached Mr. Smyth suggesting that the problem was in her mind. She was simply unwilling to let go.

As the room continued to fill with men all staring down at her naked body, Anna suddenly realized that the worst thing that could occur to her at this point besides being tied down and spread open before these men, was being made to cum for them to see and hear. She never felt so vulnerable in all her life.

"Please, please, Walter," she panted violently, begging her husband. "Do not make me have my first orgasm in front of these strangers."

"But that is the very reason that we are here, sweetheart," was his reply. "We need to know that you can reach climax before we can be done with this. I know that you can do it, darling. Close your eyes, and just let go. The longer it takes you to climax, the longer you will be showing your naked body to these men. It is in your power to end all of this. Just cum! Do it for me, or I may begin to think that you enjoy showing off your naked body to these men, and are prolonging the experience because you want them to see you thus." Finding this to be the most horrifying thought yet, Anna decided that she had no choice but to try.

For what seemed like the millionth time that day, Anna once again resigned herself to the inevitable. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the sensation of her clit being gently licked by the young apprentice. He worked around her little nub in soft circles and sometimes in an up and down motion. Whatever motion he used, it was a relentless stimulation that was bringing her to ever increasing heights.

Then it happened. She wasn't sure how she knew, but she knew that she had entered a point of no return. She moaned and gasped and writhed with no regard for modesty. Her back arched to receive more pressure from the wet tongue. She was no longer in control of her own body. She knew that everything that followed would lead her to some kind of a mysterious conclusion.

It snuck upon her without sufficient warning. At the last moment, she tried to keep it from happening, shouting "No! Please, No!" But that was not to be. Her eyes opened wide with surprise as her upper body bucked from its reclining position. Her mouth gaped open and her body shook with uncontrollable jerky tremors. Her legs and buttocks that for so long were stiff and flexed, stiffed and flexed some more. Those clenched buttocks rose and fell many times as she bucked against the table. She emitted guttural animal noises that embarrassed and humiliated her, but could not be stopped. Urgent panting was followed by high pitched screams, followed by deep, long moans. The men watched the muscles of her sex visibly contract, over and over again.

She heard the roomful of men sucking in their breath, and then softly applauding her success. Finally, the last wave came over her, and she came back to her senses rather quickly at the sight of the room filled with men whose hungry eyes saw every move and whose ears heard every sound. They were still staring at her naked sex now very wet, glistening and still gaping wide before them.

She slowly lowered her torso back onto the table, her cheeks aflame with shame and humiliation. All she wanted was for someone to cover her with a sheet, and quickly! But, alas, her shame was not covered as she would have liked.

Her husband was caught up in the rapture of seeing his wife climax for the first time, giddy with the knowledge that is was now possible, and burying his head in her shoulder. She could not yet find her voice. The physicians were busy congratulating themselves, and some were taking copious notes about what they had just witnessed. All she could do was lie there passively dripping onto the table, her spirit and will left her.

Finally, the men began to file out of the room. Each of the distinguished looking gentlemen sweeping his eyes over her spent body focusing on legs stretched out before them and what was in between. Released from her bonds, and grateful for the freedom of modestly closing her legs, she pressed her knees together. Helped into a sitting position on the table, her husband hovering close, with only he, Dr. Troys and the two apprentices remaining.

"I will have a written plan for how you can continue this process in the bedroom," concluded the doctor. "However," he continued, striking a wide grin, "You have probably gleaned enough here by what you saw today to begin practicing on your own. By the way, I think that you may have revealed a truth when you mentioned that you suspected that Mrs. Smyth was actually enjoying being watched with her nude body in a high state of sexual ecstasy. Some women, although they would never dare admit it, do enjoy showing off their naked bodies. You may want to experiment with enjoying your wife with a servant or two watching. It may do wonders for your intimate life."

"You have performed a miracle here today, Dr. Troys," replied Mr. Smyth clutching his still naked wife about her slim waist. "As I said, we will heed any advice that you have to impart."

Anna gave her husband another of the many horrified looks that she already gave him that day, shaking her head in disbelief.

The three men left the room, and the shy, young lady was finally allowed to get dressed, and to go home.

*

Special thanks to my editor Kirk2004.

12