She Tries To Forget Ch. 04

Story Info
Ann is sexually harrassed by her boss.
2.6k words
4.43
31.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Passion in James County XVI

Ann arrived at work and punched in. When she did, Toni Wicks, who was working at the service desk, looked at her. "Mr. Lewis wants to see you in the office before you start work," she said. "He said I should send you up as soon as you got here."

Wondering what her boss wanted, Ann walked to the rear of the store where the manager's office was located and knocked on the door.

"Come in," a male voice said in response to her knock.

Ann opened the door and went into the office.

Mark Lewis, the store manager, was sitting at his desk. When he saw Ann, standing in the doorway, he smiled. He thought she was one of the most attractive of his employees, and he had been trying to figure out how to get closer to her for some time. A few days previously, while sitting in the lunch room, he overheard some of the other female employees talking about Ann, and how she went out to bars and picked up men a lot. When he heard that, Mark figured he might have the chance he was hoping for.

"Have a seat, please, Ann," Mark said. He gestured to one of the chairs sitting in front of his desk and watched as Ann sat down in it and crossed her lithe, lovely legs.

Unlike most of the women who worked in the store, who tended to wear slacks and casual clothing to work, Ann always dressed very well. Today she a loose black mid-calf length dress with white flower pattern that had buttons all the way down the front. It had a scooped neck and wide bell sleeves. Mark thought it looked gorgeous on Ann's lean body. He gazed at her, captivated by the expanse of pale, smooth chest displayed by the dress, and by her long, silky-looking light brown hair. "I sure as hell would like to run my fingers through that hair," he thought as he sat at his desk, smiling at Ann, who looked a bit sad.

"Toni...she said you wanted to see me, Mr. Lewis?" Ann said.

"Yes, Ann, I do," Mark told her.

Ann looked at the manager. He wasn't bad-looking, but there was an arrogance about him that made her wary when she was around him. He was one of those guys who was sure how good-looking he was. And even though he was married she'd heard rumors that he'd been having affairs with some of the other clerks.

"You look sad this morning, Ann. Is something wrong?" Mark asked. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was staring at the slim leg clad in dark pantyhose which showed through the cut in front of Ann's dress.

"Well..." Ann said. "I...I it's nothing, really."

"Are you sure?" Mark asked.

"I...I didn't...know it...it was affecting my work," she murmured. "Is...is that why you wanted to see me, Mr. Lewis?"

"Oh, no," Mark said. "Not at all. You are one of our best employees. In fact..." He stood up and walked around in front of his desk and leaned on it. "I believe there is a possibility of your being offered the next management position that becomes open."

Ann looked at him, more than a little surprised. "Really?" she asked, smiling a little. Her personal life might be a mess, but here at work, things looked like they might be better.

"You do like working here, don't you, Ann?" Mark asked.

Ann nodded. "Very much so, Mr. Lewis," she replied. "I...I really need this job...and...and I like it, too." She wasn't sure what he was getting at, and was a little disturbed by the way he was looking at her. He began strolling slowly back and forth in front of his desk. Then he walked around behind Ann, and laid his hand on her shoulder.

"Ann, I believe I have to tell you that I've heard some things that concern me," he said. "Things that might have a bearing on whether or not you are offered the management position."

Ann jumped a little when her boss's hand came to rest on her shoulder. All of a sudden, she experienced a tiny, cold rush of fear. This definitely wasn't right. Mr. Lewis shouldn't be touching her and she shouldn't be allowing him to. "Ah...what...what have you heard, Mr. Lewis?" she asked.

Mark felt Ann jump, and was very aware of how tense she was, but he left his hand where it was. This wasn't the first time he'd done something like this with one of his female employees. He knew that just like the others before her, Ann would eventually understand that she didn't have any choice if she wanted his recommendation for that promotion. He sat down in a chair next to hers and leaned toward her.

Ann was surprised when Mr. Lewis began running his fingers through her hair, then she felt his hand slide over her shoulder and trail down her arm. She shuddered again. She couldn't believe he would take a chance and make a pass at her in his office! She knew the company had a very strong anti-sexual harassment policy. "What am I going to do?" she thought, her mind whirling. "He...he is making a pass at me!"

"Ann, I'd love to see you get that promotion," Mark said, "and my recommendation will carry a lot of weight with the people at the district office who have to make the final decision, do you know that?" He continued to run his fingers lightly up and down her arm.

"Ah...yes...I...I suppose so," Ann murmured. Her boss's hand slid further down, over her hips, and onto the outside of her leg. Her breath caught in her throat and, despite herself, she felt warmth rising in her. "Oh! Why is my body reacting like this?" she thought. Alarms sounded in her mind. This was getting way out of hand. She had to stop him, now, before this went any farther. But...but what if she did tell him to stop and he got angry? She could get fired, and she certainly wouldn't get that promotion, and if she filed a sexual harassment complaint it would be her word against his.

Emboldened by Ann's lack of resistance, Mark continued to stroke her legs. He could feel her trembling and her breathing sounded a little ragged.

Ann's mind whirled as she struggled to figure out some way of fending off her boss's advances without angering him. His hand, caressing her legs, was starting to turn her on, which was the last thing she wanted. Why was her body responding like this?

Mark stopped talking. He was surprised to feel Ann responding to his caresses. In his previous experiences with other women, they had submitted to him, and allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do to them, but they hadn't really responded. Ann was responding, and it showed. Her response thrilled him. He realized her dress had a zipper down the back. He reached behind her, unzipped it, and heard her sigh softly as he did.

He began to trail his fingers lightly up and down her bared back. "You really are an attractive woman, Ann," he said softly as his fingers stole over her warm, bare skin. "You are one of the most attractive women working here."

"Ah..." Ann murmured. She had no idea what to do or say. She could hardly breathe and coherent thought was beyond her. Things had gotten way out of control. She wanted to make him stop, but no longer possessed the ability to.

"You're getting aroused, aren't you, Ann?" Mark asked softly while he continued to gently stroke her back.

Ann felt herself nodding. "Uh-huh," she murmured. Why was she letting him do this? Why wasn't she stopping him? Why did it have to feel so good?

"I thought you were," Mark whispered. He slid his hands into her dress, around her sides, cupped her breasts, and began to rub his thumbs over her nipples, which were already hard and pressing against the gossamer fabric of her bra.

Ann felt like there were electric shocks were going through her when Mr. Lewis grabbed her breasts and started to play with her nipples. She couldn't get her breath. She thought about getting up and running out of the room, but she knew her legs, which were trembling like an aspen branch, wouldn't hold her if she did stand up. "Ahh!" she groaned, her body quaking.

Mark removed his hands from Ann's breasts, took hold of the bra clasp, flicked it open, then his hands again slid around to the front of her, onto her bare flesh. He cupped her naked breasts in his hands and felt her rock-hard nipples pressing against his palms.

"Mmm!" Ann moaned. She knew she should stop Mr. Lewis, but she couldn't! What he was doing was turning her on and robbing her of the strength to resist.

Mark thrust one of his hands under the waist of her pantyhose and panties, then pushed down farther, until his hand was between her thighs. When he touched her vagina, he could feel the wetness and heat emanating from her core. He gently probed her sopping middle with his fingers, seeking her clit.

"Gahh!" Ann groaned when Mr. Lewis began fondling her vagina. She knew this was wrong, but she couldn't stop him! And the terrible thing was that she wasn't sure she wanted him to stop, not as long as what he was doing felt this good!

Mark felt Ann's hips begin to squirm and thrust against his fingers; her body was obviously seeking more contact with him. He found her clit and flicked his finger over it. She reacted with soft moans, sighs, and more ardent thrusts of her hips.

Ann realized she was completely helpless at the hands of her boss. And even if she had the strength to stop, he'd made it clear that her getting promoted depended on his recommendation. Whether she wanted him to touch her or not didn't really matter. The situation was beyond her control! The horrible part of it was that he was turning her on. If he kept on doing what he was doing, he would make her come with his hands, she was that turned on, that close!

"Oh! Ohh!" Ann groaned. She continued to tremble as her boss's hands sent wave after wave of delight crashing over her. Then... "Ahh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" she whimpered when an orgasm blossomed through her. "Oh! Oh! Ohhh!"

Mark felt Ann stiffen, then she began to shudder violently, her moans grew louder, and he could feel the juices of love flooding out of her.

Ann felt Mr. Lewis's hands leave her. She slumped back in the chair while the orgasm he'd given her faded. She still felt an occasional jolts of pleasure as she tried to gather her wits about her.

"I made you feel nice, Ann, now it's your turn to return the favor," Mark said.

Ann watched as her boss stood up and positioned himself in front of her. He began unzipping his pants. She felt herself growing weak. "No!" she thought, "Please! Don't! Haven't I been humiliated enough?"

Mark took his erect cock out of his slacks and hefted it proudly. "I know you'd probably love to have this in you," he said smugly, "but there's no way we can do that here. You don't mind taking care if me with your mouth, do you?"

"No!" Ann moaned.

"Yes! Go ahead, Ann, kiss it!" Mark ordered, his voice turning rough. "Kiss my cock."

Knowing she had no choice in the matter, Ann leaned forward in the chair and reached for him. Gripping his pole in her hand, she took it in her mouth and began licking. She was repulsed by what he was making her do, but she didn't stop, she couldn't.

"That's it!" Mark groaned as her lips slid up and down his swollen shaft. "Ah! My God, Ann, you're a helluva cocksucker! That's it!"

While Ann licked and sucked Mr. Lewis's cock she could feel his legs begin to tremble and could feel the swollen shaft in her hand begin to pulse and twitch. She tried to blot the reality of what was happening from her mind. This was just like the men she brought home at night. Pure sex, with no commitment. Maybe it shouldn't be happening, but why not? After all, Mr. Lewis was getting what he wanted, and she was getting what she wanted, wasn't she?

"Ah!" Mark moaned. His hips began to rock fervently in response to the fabulous sensations his employee was bestowing on him. "Uh! Uhh! Uhhh!"

Ann felt Mr. Lewis's frantic motions, then a flood of his hot juices began spewing from his cock, splattering on the floor. She kept stroking him until nothing more came out then, finally, she released him.

Mark, finished, pulled a handkerchief out of his suit, wiped off his cock, then stuffed it back into his pants, and zipped them up. He walked around to his chair and sat down.

Ann, slumped back in the chair again and felt tears welling up in her eyes. This had to be the worst day of her life.

Then the intercom on Mark's desk buzzed. He picked it up. "Mr. Lewis," he said. "Yes, we're almost done. I'll send her out." He looked at Ann. "There are a couple of girls waiting to go on break," he said, a bit curtly, "why don't you get yourself cleaned up and get out there?"

"O...K," Ann replied weakly.

Mark sat at his desk, watching as Ann stood up and re-arranged her clothes. A feral smile formed on his lips. Now, more than ever, he wanted to fuck her. "What...what time do you get off work today, Ann?" he asked.

"Uh...five," Ann replied without thinking.

"I'd like to have dinner with you this evening, Ann," he said. "I really think we need to discuss your possible promotion, don't you?"

"I...I'm sorry, Mr. Lewis, I...I have other plans for tonight," Ann replied. "Maybe...maybe we can get together, you know, some...some other time?"

Mark frowned and shook his head. She still hadn't gotten the picture. "OK, some other time, then," he said, sounding angry. "Remember, Ann, you will need my recommendation if you expect to get that promotion. You do understand that, don't you?"

Ann nodded. "Yes, Mr. Lewis, I...I understand," she replied.

"Just so you do," her boss said. "You better get going, or the other girls will be angry with you."

"Ah...OK, Mr. Lewis," Ann said. She left the manger's office, went to the lady's room, got cleaned up as best she could, then she went out and relieved one of the girls who was scheduled to go on break.

When Ann got home from work later that day, she took a long hot shower, brushed her teeth and gargled about six times to try and get the feel and taste of Mr. Lewis off her body. "Why does what he did to me bug me so much?" she wondered, "He didn't do anything the guys I bring home don't do?" She thought about it a little more. "Maybe...maybe it's because he made me do it."

After she finished in the bathroom, she walked back to her bedroom and went to the closet and surveyed her clothes. Finally she picked out a navy sweater that had a deep V opening in back and a white cotton/Lycra stretch twill miniskirt. She didn't wear a bra, only a bikini that was just narrow lacy strip over her hips and down between her legs.

Before she left for her evening at The Buckaroo, she looked at herself in the mirror. "That ought to knock their eyes out," she said to the image that looked back at her. Then she picked up her purse and headed for the door.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers