She Tries To Forget Ch. 05

Story Info
Ann meets two men at the Buckaroo.
3.7k words
4.66
28.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Ann arrived at the Buckaroo parked her compact car in the parking lot, got out, locked her purse inside, and walked toward the nightclub's entrance. The parking lot was filled with cars and pickup trucks, and country music boomed in the air. They weren't much for soft music in this place.

She went inside and stood just inside the door until her eyes adjusted to the smoky darkness inside the bar. There was an empty stool at the bar, so she walked to it and sat down. The bartender, a short, balding, stocky man, hustled right over.

"Hi, there, pretty thang," he said while he looked her over with a very lustful gaze. "What can I get for you?"

"Draft beer," Ann said, "light."

"Be right back, ma'am." The bartender turned, drew her beer, and set it in front of her. "Pretty thang like you, first one's on the house."

Ann smiled at him. He ought to leave off the hillbilly accent. It sounded forced. She picked up the beer and turned around on the stool to watch the people line-dancing. The place was packed and everyone seemed to be in a festive mood. Couples jammed the dance floor, their bodies writhing and jerking in time with the music.

Ann was on her third beer when a plain-looking guy in a plaid western-cut shirt and snug jeans worked his way across the bar and walked up to her. "Do you wanna dance with me, sweetheart?" he asked.

Ann smiled at him, nodded, and said, "Sure." She set her drink down, got off the stool, and moved out onto the edge of the dance floor. She could feel the man's eyes moving over her body as they danced to the fast beat of the song.

"My name's Sonny," the man yelled over the music. "What's yours?"

"Ann," she replied.

"Pleased to meet you, Ann," Sonny said.

"Nice to meet you, Sonny," Ann replied.

"You come here often?" he asked.

"Sometimes," she said, "You?"

"All the time," the man said. "Don't remember seeing you before, though. I'd sure as shootin' remember a girl pretty as you."

Ann felt herself flush at his compliment.

"You here by yourself?" he asked.

Ann nodded and kept on dancing.

"You wanna join my friend Charlie and me at our table?" he asked.

Ann nodded and said, "Sure."

When the music ended, Ann retrieved her beer from the bar and walked to the semi-circular corner booth where Sonny and his friend were sitting. The man's friend was shorter, wore glasses, and leered at her as she approached.

"This here's my pal, Charlie," Sonny told Ann as she slid into the booth. He looked at his friend and grinned. "She sure is a knockout, ain't she Charlie?"

"She sure as shit is!" Charlie replied. "She's the best lookin' chick in the place! How the hell did you get her to come over and sit with a couple of guys like us?"

"I just asked her and she said she would," Sonny told his friend. He smiled at Ann. "Didn't I, sweetheart?"

"I couldn't resist," Ann said and smiled at both of them. Neither of them was particularly handsome and they were a bit crude, but that was the way most of the men in bars acted. And, like most other men, they were looking at her with unabashed desire in their eyes. She wondered if she'd be able to separate Sonny from his friend somehow. She had no intention of inviting two men back to her house.

The band swung into a slow tune. Charlie smiled at Ann, took a long swallow of beer, and got up. "Wanna dance with me, too, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Sure," Ann said. She got up and moved out onto the dance floor with him.

Charlie's arms locked around her, pulling her tight against him, pressing her body against his. Ann was as tall as he was, and their faces were close. She could smell his breath, a rather unpleasant blend of beer and cigarette smell. As they moved slowly in time to the music, she could feel something pressing against her leg. He was getting a hard-on! Despite herself, Ann felt thrills rushing through her.

Charlie was surprised the woman let him pull her as close as she did, and got braver. He slid his hands down, cupped her bottom, and pulled her middle against the growing erection in his jeans. Damn, she was a hot one! Not only was she the best-looking chick in the place, she was hot, too! Real hot!

Ann wasn't thrilled to have Charlie's hands on her bottom, but didn't protest. She didn't want him to be angry with her. She wanted to have a good time and wasn't about to do anything to spoil the chance of that.

The dance ended and they went back to the table. Charlie kept his arm around her when they walked back to the table, and he slid into the booth on the same side she did.

"Want another beer, sweetheart?" Charlie asked. As he said it, he dropped his hand onto her leg.

"Sure," Ann said. The hand touching her thigh sent tingles into her body and a soft shudder went through her.

Charlie signaled the waitress and ordered another round of beer. Sonny slid around so he was close to Ann on the other side, and asked, "You havin' a good time, sweetheart?"

"Yes," Ann replied. "I'm having fun." How was she going to deal with this? She wanted to ask one of them to come home with her. Which one would it be and how would she get rid of the other one?

"I'm sure glad," Sonny said. "'Cause I'm sure havin' a helluva time." He laid a hand on her other thigh.

Ann felt a shudder run through her. Having both men caressing her legs was making her feel good. It was clear that both of them wanted her! She was probably the only woman in the place who had two men wanting her.

The waitress brought their beers. Ann drank most of hers in one swallow. Sonny and Charlie gulped theirs down quickly.

Charlie belched. "'Scuse me," he said, and squeezed Ann's thigh.

"Charlie, you're a pig, you know that?" Sonny told his friend. "You shouldn't act like that in front of such a pretty lady."

"Sorry," Charlie said. "'scuse me, Ann." He really did look ashamed.

"That's all right, Charlie. Sometimes those things happen," Ann said. "Apology accepted." She bent over and gave Charlie a kiss on the cheek.

The band started another number. "Wanna dance with me this time, sweetheart?" Sonny asked. He took Ann's hand and pulled on it.

Ann accompanied Sonny went to the dance floor. This time there was little conversation, but Ann was very aware of the leering look in Sonny's eyes as they danced. It thrilled her to see it.

The band finished the fast song and swung into a slow number. Sonny pulled Ann into his arms. He was taller than his friend, and looked a bit flabby, but Ann had consumed enough beer so she had begun to stop caring what either of the men looked like. Long ago she'd learned that the more beer she drank, the better the men she met in bars looked.

Just as his friend had done, Sonny cupped her bottom and pulled her against him. Ann felt his hardness pressing against her belly and a shiver of delight raced through her.

"You're about the prettiest gal I've ever seen," Sonny whispered in her ear as they danced.

"Thank you," Ann said. She put her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder. She was glad she'd come to the Buckaroo, and had met the two men. Sonny and Charlie appreciated her and wanted her! What was wrong with that?

When the dance ended, Sonny and Ann walked back to the booth, arms around each other.

They slid into the booth and once again, Ann was between the two men. Fresh beers sat on the table. Charlie must have ordered another round while she and Sonny were dancing. Ann drank some of her beer. Once again, Charlie and Sonny gulped theirs down. A hand fell onto her leg and began stroking it. Ann glanced down. Charlie was at it again.

"Come here, sweetheart," Charlie said. He took her chin in his free hand, pulled her face to his and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he did.

While Charlie's kiss sent thrills through her, Ann felt a hand slide under her sweater, onto the bare flesh of her back. She began trembling. She'd never had two men want her before and found it quite exciting! Charlie's tongue continued to probe into her mouth and Ann met it with her own tongue as electricity sparked in her body. She was getting turned on! Coming here was a great idea!

Finally, the kiss ended. Ann realized that the hand on her thigh had slid up and was probing for her vagina. She parted her legs and gasped softly when thick fingers slid over the satin fabric covering her middle.

"She's something else, isn't she Sonny?" Charlie whispered.

"She's fuckin' fan-tastic!" Sonny replied. His hand slid up under Ann's sweater, onto her breast and his fingers tweaked one rigid nipple. "You like us, doncha, sweetheart?"

"Oh!" Ann moaned. They were making her crazy touching her like that! She knew she shouldn't be letting this happen, especially not with two men, but she was losing control rapidly.

"You ought to feel her pussy!" Charlie exclaimed. "Christ! She's wettern' hell! This here is one hot lady!"

"I can tell," Sonny told his friend. "You oughta feel how hard her nipples are!" He continued mauling Ann's breast with his hand and the caress, crude as it was, still was making her breathless with need. "I told you we'd get lucky one 'a these nights. Christ, her nipples feel like bullets!"

"Damn, we sure as hell did!" Charlie exclaimed. "I never figgered we'd score with someone as foxy as she is, though!"

Charlie's fingers strummed Ann's pussy, making her writhe and moan. She was lost in desire and knew she wouldn't be able to stop the men from using her any way they wanted to.

"Hey, sweetheart, you wanna come out to my truck with us for a while?" Sonny asked.

Ann was so turned on she couldn't talk. She nodded weakly.

"Come on, Charlie," Sonny said as he slid toward the end of the booth. "This ain't no place to do anything. We can have a lot more fun out in the truck!"

"Yeah, sure, good idea, Sonny," Charlie replied.

When Charlie pulled his hand out from between Ann's thighs and she groaned. She didn't want him to stop what he was doing! Then he took her hand, pulled her to her feet and, with his arm around her waist, led her to the door.

Once they were outside, the two men led Ann to a pickup truck that was parked in the back of the parking lot, away from the lights. The two men were on either side of her. Charlie's hands were playing with her ass and Sonny was still grabbing and squeezing her breasts.

Ann felt as if she was going to faint. She no longer cared that she was going out to the parking lot with two men that she had just met. All she cared about was that they kept making her feel good!

Sonny opened the door of the truck and said, "Come on, baby, get on in there."

Ann was so weak with passion, she had a hard time getting up into the cab of the truck, but Charlie and Sonny helped her, then the three of them were on the truck's wide seat and the two men's hands were mauling her again. The men's caresses, though rough, were far more open and ardent than they'd been in the bar.

Ann moaned and burbled with desire as Sonny peeled her sweater down and began sucking her nipples. Intense feelings of delight coursed through her.

Charlie, meanwhile, managed to get her miniskirt pushed up and started playing with her pussy again. Ann was so tuned on she almost swooned with delight.

"Goddamn!" Charlie murmured as his finger stroked her pussy. "You should feel this, Sonny, she's fuckin' drippin wet!"

Sonny didn't reply. He was busy sucking Ann's nipples and squeezing her breasts. Ann was beyond being able to tell who was doing what to her. In point of fact, she couldn't remember the men's names and didn't care, just so they kept making her feel as good as they were!

"Come on, sweetheart," Charlie grabbed Ann's bottom and urged her onto his lap. "Let's get serious."

Ann let the man turn her so her back was to him, then pull her onto his lap. She was surprised to feel bare skin against her naked bottom. She hadn't seen him take his pants off! His cock pressed between her thighs as they fell on either side of his legs. He reached between them and pressed the tip of his prong against her pussy. With a sudden thrust of his hips, he buried himself in her.

"Ahh!" Ann groaned when she felt the man's hard shaft slide into her. She needed that! God, she needed a man to make her feel good!

"Goddamn! Son of a bitch!" Charlie groaned, rocking his hips on the truck's seat, shoving himself into Ann. "She's hot! Goddamn, she's hot!"

Sonny kept sucking Ann's breasts while his friend fucked her. The dual erotic assaults were more than she could take. She felt her insides tighten, then there was a sudden release. "Ohh! Uhhh! Uhhhh!" she moaned, her body jolting, as an orgasm swept over her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Son-of-a-bitch! Godamn!" Charlie cried, his hands dug into Ann's hips and he hauled her down on him while he exploded his hot juices into her.

"Now me!" Sonny gasped. He leaned back against the truck's door, tore his pants open, and fished out his cock. Then he reached for Ann, pulled her off Charlie's lap and got her settled on his.

Ann was still in the throes of orgasm and barely felt herself being moved. She did feel the first man's cock slide out of her, then another one was entering her. She was so wet and filled with come, she could barely feel Sonny's entry. Fingers dug into her hips once again as the man began powering into her.

"Goddamn! Oh, Goddamn! Oh, Goddamn!" the man fucking her groaned as he shoved his cock up into her. "Damn! Oh, Damn!"

"She's somethin' else, ain't she?" Ann heard the man behind her say.

"Jesus!" the man fucking her groaned, "I never felt anything like it!"

Even though she could barely feel the man's cock moving in her, Ann was thrilled by the words she heard. It meant a lot to her to have them believe she was special.

"Aw shit!" the man fucking her groaned. "I can't wait! Oh, Jesus! Goddamn! Gahh!" With powerful, rapid thrusts of his hips, he spewed his warm sauce into her.

Ann shuddered with delight when, for the second time, she felt hot fluids splattering against her insides. She wasn't coming, but she was delighted she'd been able to make the man feel good.

"Lookit this," the man behind her said as Ann lay slumped atop the man who'd just finished. "Hey, sweetheart, look what watchin' you and Sonny fuckin' did to me!"

Weakly, Ann turned. The man - she thought his name was Charlie or something - was holding a hard-on in his hand.

"I got hard again watchin' you and Sonny fuck, sweetheart," he said. "Whyn't you do something about it?"

Ann took the erect shaft of flesh in her hand and began stroking it. The man closed his eyes and groaned. His cock was still slick from their earlier joining and Ann's hand moved over it easily.

"Oh, Jesus, baby, that feels good!" Charlie groaned as she worked on him.

Sonny opened his eyes, saw what the girl was doing to his friend, and felt himself getting hard again. That had never happened to him before! He grabbed her hips and began shoving himself into her again.

Ann felt the cock in her harden and intensified her efforts on the cock in her hand. New thrills swept over her. She loved having two men want her like this!

"Goddamn! Shit! Oh, Shit!" Charlie moaned as the beautiful woman pumped his cock with her hand. "Oh, God, sweetheart, you sure do that good!"

"Unh! Unnnhhhh!" Sonny grunted as he shoved his cock up into Ann's swampy cunt.

Juices flowed from her, forced out by the man's pistoning wand, and thrills took their place in her body. Ann felt passion beginning to fill her body once again. If he kept it up, maybe she'd come again!

"Aww! Jesus! Jesus! Shitagodamn!" Charlie cried when his cock erupted, squirting his sticky white cream all over Ann's hand and arm.

"Sheeitt!" Sonny groaned as he, too erupted.

"Nooo! Not yet!" Ann thought. She was so close! If he could only keep going a little more...

Sonny stopped moving and lay there, limp. So did his friend.

Ann kept grinding her hips against Sonny, but his cock was softening quickly and all her movements did was cause it to slide out of her. She was disappointed and frustrated, but what did she expect?

Charlie looked at his watch. "Goddamn, Sonny," he said, "you have any idea what time it is? We better get our asses home or our old ladies are gonna have a fit!"

Sonny shoved Ann off him and patted her hip. "You're one fine piece a ass, sweetheart," he said. "I never had better. Sorry it has to end like this, but Charlie and I gotta get goin'. See you again some time, OK?"

"Ye...yes," Ann murmured, trying to straighten her clothes a little. Shame and embarrassment swept over her and she felt tears welling up in her eyes. "I...I ought to get going, too," she said softly.

Sonny let her out of the truck. "We'll be lookin' for you the next time we get out," he said as Ann staggered across the parking lot toward her car. "Maybe next time we'll get us a room somewhere."

Even the beer she'd drunk couldn't keep Ann from being filled with self-loathing as she walked to her car. Once she reached it, she unlocked it, got in, and sat there, beating on the steering wheel with her hands and crying. Why did she allow herself be used like that? It was horrible! How could she have let the two crude men just use her? And why had it felt so wonderful while it was happening? If what she'd done was so great, why did she feel so terrible now?

She saw the pickup drive by. Sonny blew the horn, waved and smiled. Ann sat there, with tears streaming down her face and didn't return the wave. Finally, she started her car and left.

When she got home, Ann parked her car in her driveway and went into her house. the effects of the beer she'd consumed were beginning to wear off and she realized she was a little stiff and a little sore. The two men had been pretty rough with her. She stripped off her clothes and got in the shower. She scrubbed herself hard, trying to get the feel of the two men off her body. When she finished she got out of the shower and began drying herself. As she did, she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door.

She had bruises on her hips and breasts. She touched one rosy nipple and flinched. It was sore. Sonny's whiskers and lips had rubbed it almost raw.

"What's wrong with me?" she thought. She shuddered and hugged herself. "What am I doing? Why can't I stop acting like this?"

Stiffly, she walked to her bedroom, slipped beneath the covers, and lay there, crying. What was she doing to herself? What was driving her to debase herself this way? Why couldn't she find someone who cared about her, instead of throwing herself at men who just wanted to use her? Why, suddenly, was she thinking these things? She'd tried doing it the other way, tried living life the way it was suppose to be. All falling in love and having someone who cared for her got her was pain, pain that was far worse than she felt even after a day and like this one.

"Maybe...maybe I...I should try again," she thought. "Maybe...maybe it...it won't happen again. Maybe...maybe I...I could find happiness..." She shuddered. "You want to go through something like that again?" another part of her mind responded, "Do you think you could survive that kind of pain again? You almost died, is it worth it?" Her mind swimming with confusion, she finally fell asleep.

Mark Lewis, his face clouded with anger, sat in his car and watched Ann Wallin walk into her house. Angry that she'd turned down his invitation to have dinner with him, he decided to find out what was so important that she'd turn him down, he'd followed her home from work, and to the bar. He saw her go into the bar and kept waiting in the parking lot, growing more and more furious. When she came out and went to the truck with the two men, his anger grew even stronger. Observing her with the two men only served to make him want her more. And once he had her, he told himself, she'd be his, no screwing around with anyone else.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12