She Tries To Forget Ch. 24

Story Info
Martin and Ann grow closer.
4k words
4.81
17.6k
00

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XVIr

Martin pulled into his driveway and shut the car off. "Well," he said, "We're finally home. You want to come in for a cup of coffee before you go home?"

"Why don't you come over to my house for coffee?" Ann asked. "After all you've done for me the last couple of days, the least I can do is make you coffee."

"OK," Martin said. He didn't care whose house they had coffee in, he just didn't want to leave Ann before he and she had a chance to talk. "I accept your invitation. But I have to make a call first. Do you mind?"

"No, that's all right," Ann replied.

They got out of the car and Martin got Ann's suitcase out of the trunk. She took it and started across the lawn to her house while he went into his house to make the phone call he had to make.

Ann unlocked and, feeling a little anxious, went inside her house. She put her suitcase in her bedroom, then she went to the kitchen to make coffee for them.

Martin was sitting on the sofa in the living room when Ann finished making the coffee and walked into the living room carrying two steaming cups on a tray. She saw the way Martin was looking at her and felt funny inside. It had been a long time since a man had looked at her like that. Not even Lonnie had looked at her the way Martin did. His gaze was a mixture of caring and adoration and it made her feel as if she were someone really special.

But she couldn't accept the look. "Don' t fool yourself," she cautioned herself, "He wouldn't be looking at you like that if he knew the truth about you."

Ann put the tray down on the coffee table, and sat down on the sofa, too. She was near Martin, yet not too close. She wasn't sure what to do or say at this point. How do you thank someone for risking their life to save yours?

Martin picked up one of the cups and sipped it. "This is flavored coffee, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, it's French Vanilla," Ann replied. "Do you...do you like it? It...it was all I had." She sipped some of her coffee.

Martin nodded and said, "It's...it's very good." He sipped a little more.

"I-I can't believe all this...is...is finally over," Ann said.

"Well, it is, and I'm damn glad of it," Martin said.

"I-I don't know how...to...to thank you, Martin...," Ann said. "I..."

"Ann, you don't need to thank me," he replied. "You needed help and it was help I could provide, that's all."

"Martin, can I ask you something personal?" Ann said.

Her neighbor looked at her and nodded, "I suppose," he said, "provided I don't have to answer if I think it's too personal."

"Why...why didn't you...you get remarried after your wife died?" she asked.

Martin shrugged. "I guess I never found anyone I wanted to marry," he said. "It sure wasn't the kids. They've been bugging me to get remarried for years." He paused, took a deep breath, and said, "Now that you've had your personal question answered, can I ask you one?"

Ann looked a little frightened, but she nodded.

"Ann, why didn't you remarry?" he asked.

Ann felt faint, as if someone had hit her on the head with a hammer. He knew! How did he know? Had Melissa told him? What was she going to do? "I...ah...Martin...I..." she stammered.

"Ann, Melissa told me everything you told her the other night," Martin said. "I know she promised you she wouldn't, but she thought it was important that I know, because she figured out something I didn't even know."

"What...what did she figure...out?" Ann asked. She was still stunned that he knew those things about her.

"Melissa figured out that I was falling in love with you," he said, "Actually, I probably already have."

Ann shook her head. "Oh, God, Martin! N...no...no...you...you can't do that," she murmured. "You..."

"Ann, you aren't responsible for the death of your husband and son," Martin said. "Don't you think it's time you stop punishing yourself for something you had no control over?"

"How...how could I not be responsible? I-I was driving the...the car..." Ann stammered. "I-I caused the wreck. If I...if..."

"Melissa had Bill check," Martin said. "The State Patrol officer who investigated the crash believed it was caused because you were blinded by the sun and because of poor road design."

Ann shook her head. "N...no...I...I was going to fast," she said, "I-I must have...have been, otherwise...the police they...they don't know what happened..."

"Did you know the Patrol had one of their accident reconstruction teams re-create the crash?" Martin asked.

Ann hugged herself, looked down at the floor, and shook her head. "I-I didn't...I didn't know that," she murmured. "Why did...did they...do that?"

"Mainly because the trooper who investigated the crash in the first place requested it," Martin said. "And also because it was a double fatality. I happen to know the head of the Patrol's crash reconstruction team. He's the best crash investigator in the state, maybe in this part of the country. I just called him and asked him about your wreck. He told me they used a car just like the one you had then, and they did it at exactly the same time of day. Their findings concurred with what the trooper who did the original investigation believed. They are positive the crash was caused by a combination of poor road design - the curve was banked the wrong way - and sunlight affecting the driver's vision. Both the initial report, and the reconstruction team's report state clearly that evidence shows you were going well under the speed limit."

"But...but if I hadn't..." Ann stammered.

"But nothing, Ann," Martin said. "You've been punishing yourself and you didn't do anything wrong. It was an accident, Ann. I know it was tragic, and I know it caused you tremendous loss and pain, but it wasn't your fault."

Ann struggled with what Martin had told her. Was it possible it could be true? Why would he have told her all those things if they weren't true?

Martin didn't know what to make of her reaction, so he stood up. "I-I guess I better go," he said.

Ann jumped to her feet. "Why?" she asked.

"I-I shouldn't have brought any of this up," he said. "All I've done is upset you, and I didn't want to do that. I-I thought, maybe, telling you what really happened might help but I-I guess I was wrong." He started for the door. "Ann, I-I'm sorry."

Ann desperately tried to figure out a way to keep him from leaving. She didn't want him to leave. "Wait!" she called. "Please, Martin, don't...don't go...not...not now... I..."

He kept walking, getting closer and closer to the door.

"Martin, you...you said you loved me," Ann said, her voice almost a whisper.

Martin stopped. "I..." he stammered. He turned bright red and looked at the floor. "I-I'm sorry about that. It...it just kind of slipped out."

"How could you?" she asked. "Love me, I mean? You...you don't even know me."

"I've lived next door to you for over a year now, and we've talked a lot in that time, haven't we?" Martin responded. "And even if it weren't for that, it isn't hard to love you. You're so lovely. And...well, I can't explain it, really. I..." Red-faced, he stared at his hands.

"Nobody's cared about me the way you have in a long, long time," Ann whispered. "You've done things for me, without expecting anything in return"

His hand went to the doorknob.

"Martin Flannigan, don't you dare leave me!" Ann said, surprising herself with how strong her voice sounded.

Martin turned around and looked at her. He had a surprised look on his face.

"Do...do you really want to leave?" she asked, her voice husky. She was trembling.

Martin stared at her, and she saw him gulp, as if he couldn't get his breath.

Ann repeated her question. "Do you really want to leave?"

He shook his head slowly.

"I'm going in there," Ann nodded toward the bedroom. "I'd...I'd like you to..." She turned and walked into her bedroom. She had no idea where she'd gotten the nerve to do what she'd just done. Would Martin follow her? She heard a clicking noise, like the latch on her door. Had he left? Or was it the sound of the door locking?

Ann stared at the doorway. Was Martin still in her house? Her heart felt as if it was hammering against her ribs. She began taking her clothes off and as she did, she glanced at the bedroom doorway. What she saw gave her a thrill. Martin was there, staring at her, his chest heaving, his face red, gasping for breath.

"Ann...I-I..." Martin stammered. He shook his head as if he was trying to clear it.

"Martin, please come and make love with me," Ann whispered. For the first time since her husband's death, she'd found a man she was willing to allow herself to care about, and who she wanted to make love with, not just have sex with.

He nodded.

"I-I want to make love with you, Martin," Ann said. She realized wanted him more desperately than she'd wanted anyone in a long, long time. She had to know what making love with him would feel like. She looked at him. He was trembling! He was as nervous as she was, maybe more!

She walked across the room to where Martin stood, reached out, and laid her hand gently against his cheek. "Are you as nervous as I am?" she whispered.

Martin nodded and said, "Yes. It's been a long time. What...what if...if I-I can't...can't perform? What if...?"

"Don't worry," Ann said. She too his hand, lead him to the bed, sat down and pulled him down next to her.

Martin reached out and slid his hand lightly over her shoulder and down her arm. Ann shuddered. His touch felt different. She wasn't sure why, but it was wonderful!

Carefully, his touch gentler than anything Ann had ever experienced, Martin explored her lithe body and shiver after shiver of joy swept through her. She laid back on the bed while his explorations continued Murmurs of pleasure began coming from her as his hands moved over her.

"Oh, God, Martin, that feels so wonderful!" she exclaimed when his warm hands slid onto her breasts. She could feel her nipples extending, shooting tingles of delight into her. She arched her back and moaned while his fingers teased and stroked her rigid nipples. This was so fantastic!

Martin caressed her breasts for a long, long time, leaving her gasping and breathless, then his hands moved down her body, leaving trails of tingling nerves wherever they ventured. Ann couldn't imagine why he was worried about not being good for her. He was incredible! Other men had made her feel good, a few had even given her ecstasy, but no man had ever made her feel like this! She was so turned on she could hardly think straight!

Now he was stroking her legs! How could a man as big and strong as he was have such a gentle touch? It was almost as if he were touching her with feathers instead of his fingers. She continued to writhe and moan as he paid homage to her.

When she could get her eyes to focus, Ann studied Martin's face. He was so intent! The look in his eyes was so...so caring! She couldn't remember the last time a man had looked at her like he was! Even Lonnie wasn't as loving or caring.

"Please! Please!" Ann begged, and reached for him. "Martin...please! I-I want you! I need you!" She wanted to feel his body on top of hers, to feel his hard penis deep inside her. She wanted that more than she'd ever wanted anything!

Martin stood up and took off his clothes, looking a bit embarrassed by the fact that Ann watched him do it. Then she saw his erection jutting out in front of him, a massive, fleshy wand, its purple head slick and shiny. He moved toward the bed, then Ann felt it move as he laid down on it. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her and, with a groan of joy, she pressed her body against his. She could feel the slick tip of his engorged rod as it slid up between their bodies. The kiss was heavenly! Deep, wonderful feelings swept through her.

Martin found it difficult to believe this was happening. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman, and even longer since he'd been with one he really cared for. And Ann was far lovelier than any woman he'd known in years! He'd dreamed what making love with her would be like, but now that her warm, lean body was pressed against his, he realized his dreams were nothing compared to the reality of the woman in his arms!

"Take me, Martin! Please!" Ann urged when the kiss ended. She rolled onto her back and pulled at him. Then he moved on top of her and his bulk covered her and pressed her down and heat radiated into her from his warm skin. He shifted his hips and Ann was startled to feel him sliding into her, stretching her open, filling her.

"God! Yes! Oh, yes!" she groaned, clutching at his back.

Martin was experiencing such powerful sensations he was afraid he'd come, so he laid, unmoving, atop Ann for quite a while.

Ann studied his face. It was red and he seemed to be having trouble keeping himself under control.

"It...it f...feels too...too good!" Martin moaned. "I'm too close!"

"That's all right, darling," Ann said and kissed him.

Martin began moving powerful and lovely feelings began suffusing Ann. As his swollen shaft slowly slid in and out of her, she knew pleasure, but a kind of pleasure she couldn't recall ever experiencing before. She was puzzled. This was different. She wasn't sure how, but it was.

Martin, as aroused as he'd ever been in his life, pushed himself up on straightened arms and kept pressing himself into Ann and grinding his pelvis against hers. He had no idea how he was managing to keep from coming, because it felt so good!

Ann knew she wouldn't be able to take much more. This was too sweet, too overpowering. "I-I can't...can't wait! Oh, Martin, I can't wait!" she moaned, then her body went into wracking spasms of joy. "Martin! Oh, God! Oh, God! Martin! Take me! Take me! Please! Please! I-I can't wait! I-I'm ahh! Ahhh! Uhhh! Uhh! Uhhh!" Her hands raked his back, her bodythrashed against his as orgasm blossomed in her. It was absolutely perfect!

"Uhhh! Yes! Yes!" Martin groaned when his hot juices spewed into her. "Ann, Oh, God, Ann!"

"More! Oh, God! I'm coming! More! I'm coming more! Yes! Yes!" Ann cried, surprised to feel another orgasm building on the first, shaking her even more.

After it was over, Martin held her gently in his arms.

Ann felt sated, and more. She felt a completeness after their joining that she hadn't felt in a very long time. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Ann, why are you crying?" Martin asked, his voice gentle.

"I'm crying because I'm happy!" Ann replied. She kissed him and kissed him again. "I haven't felt this wonderful in so long."

"Was...was I good for you?" Martin asked.

"I-I've never felt like this, ever!" Ann said and kissed him some more. "It...it was...it was wonderful!"

"I-I'm glad." He tightened his arms and pulled her even closer.

Ann wriggled against him, trying to get nearer, wishing she could absorb his body into hers. "I-I love you, Martin Flannigan," she said, "I love you!"

"I love you, too, Ann, I guess I have a lot longer than I realized I did," Martin replied. He kissed her, then his hands returned to her breasts.

When Martin began caressing her breasts again, Ann felt such intense pleasure flooding through her that she was afraid she'd faint from sheer joy. "Why does it feel so wonderful when you touch me?" she murmured.

"Maybe it's because I love you," Martin replied. He leaned over her and began planting kisses all over her chest. In turn, he took each of her tender nipples into his mouth, his tongue and lips drawing each bud out to full, swollen, tingling harness.

"Oh, darling!" Ann moaned, "God, I love that!" Her body was trembling with need. As his lips and tongue teased her breasts, his hand slid across her smooth belly and through her soft, curly pubic hair. "Yes! Oh, Martin, yes!" she moaned, her hips lifting, offering her body to his touch.

His lips began gliding down the satiny smooth under slopes of her breasts, building thrill upon incredible thrill. Her hips rolled and strained, seeking more of his touch.

"Oh! Oh, Martin!" she murmured, "You're so gentle! How can you be so gentle?"

Martin heard her cries of joy, and continued his ever-so-gentle exploration of her body. His need was every bit as great as it had been before their first session of love-making, but his control was better now that he'd come once. He tongued her navel, bringing a gasp of delight from her.

"Oh, Martin, darling, you're making me crazy!" Ann cried. "Don't...don't ever stop!"

Martin had no intention of stopping. He was once more as aroused on as he had ever been. Ann's body was so ravishing and she was so responsive that every time he touched her, it thrilled him more.

"I need you so badly," he told her, "you are exquisite!"

"I-I'm glad you think so," Ann murmured. "Oh! Ohhh!" The moans were forced from her when his fingers began an exploration of her soaked vagina, parting the sensitive lips, sliding between them. An explosion of bliss shook her when his probing fingers moved over her clit. "Ah! Darling! That's wonderful! Oh, darling! Darling!" she cried.

His hands and lips continued their gentle explorations, driving her still wilder.

"Please! Please, Martin!" she begged, able to wait no more, "I want you! Martin! Martin! Take me! Please! Take me!"

Thrilled by Ann's urgent pleas, Martin slid on top of her. He felt her reach between them and guide his throbbing, erect shaft into her.

"Yes! Yes!" Ann murmured ardently. Her hips rose off the bed, her hot, pulsing vagina engulfed his descending cock, filling her, giving her the most wonderful feelings. "That's what I need! Darling! Darling!"

Slowly, deeply embedded in her exquisite body, Martin began to move. The clasping walls of her vagina caused painfully sweet sensations to rip through him as he slid it in and out of her. He was excited beyond belief. He couldn't stand moving this slowly any more, his body overpowered his mind and he began moving more and more rapidly.

"Yes! Yes! Darling, yes!" Ann groaned, "Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm going to...I'm...I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Her spasms and quivers drew Martin with her. "Ann! Oh, God, Ann! Uhh! Uhhh!" he moaned. The exhilarating sensations of orgasm washed over him from head to toe and his penis emptied a powerful shower of his hot fluids into her writhing body.

After their second joining was over, Martin and Ann lay naked in his bed, still flushed with the afterglow of the wonderful union they'd shared. Martin couldn't keep his hands off Ann. His fingers moved softly on her breasts, teasing a semi-hard nipple.

Ann squirmed as Martin's feather-light caress sent new tingles of delight through her. Martin kissed her. She returned the kiss and pressed her body against his. His hands slid around her, then ran lightly up and down the skin of her back, causing thrills to penetrate deep into her.

"Oh! Uh! Ah! Ahhhhh!" Ann moaned. She trembled and gasped with joy as his seeking, searching hands glided over her, his touch so incredibly light and wonderful it almost made her cry. Martin kept going, kissing down her neck, onto her chest. Her body strained upward, offering her breasts to his maddeningly wonderful caresses. "Yes! Oh, yes!" she groaned as his lips moved up the slope of one fleshy globe, teasing, tickling, then engulfing the re-erected tip. She experienced a flood of tingling, electric sensations.

Martin's lips moved downward, from her breasts across her quaking body. His hands began stroking her legs while his lips traveled down her slender body, then she experienced a bright explosion of incredible bliss when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her quivering hole.

"Martin! Oh, God, Martin!" she cried. Sweet sensations filled her, so intense she was afraid she'd come. He seemed to sense that and backed off, kissing and licking the less-sensitive skin surrounding her vagina, stroking her legs. He maintained her high level of excitement, but held her there, at the very brink of bliss. Her hips writhed and rose and fell as he loved her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12