She Tries To Forget Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann wasn't the only one hovering at the limits of control. The feel of her, the sounds of passion escaping her mouth, and her taste had all combined to have Martin, too, teetering at the edge of orgasm once again. He'd denied himself too long, and Ann was too lovely. He raised his head from between her slim, smooth legs, then climbed between them. He lowered his hips and as if drawn by an irresistible force, his erection slid into her.

"I need you, Martin! I need you!" Ann cried, grabbing at his muscular back. "It feels so wonderful when you're in me!"

Wildly they thrashed, bucking, writhing, their pubic bones banging together, sensation upon sensation exploding out of their joined centers, radiating out into their bodies, flowing back and forth. It was as if they'd fused into one pulsing, seeking, sensual carnal entity.

"Take me, Martin! Please! Please!" Ann begged, about to come. "Please! I want to feel you come with me! Please! Please! Yes! Yes! God! God! Oh, God! I...I can't stop myself! Oh, God! It's...It's happening! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, darling, yes!"

"Ann! I love you!" Martin cried, his body going rigid, his eruption so intense he could feel it from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair. "Ann! Ann! Oh, God!"

His passion spent, Martin held himself over her for a second, then he rolled to his side and pulled her into his arms, loving the way her body snuggled against his.

"Is...is all this real?" Ann murmured as she nuzzled Martin's chest, "or is this just some kind of wonderful dream?"

Martin kissed her long and hard. Holding her face in his strong hands, he said, "If I didn't think this was real, I wouldn't be here. I am in love with you, I need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I know there's no way I can live without you."

Thrilled by his words, Ann clung to him, tears of joy welling up in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. Never, in her whole life, had she felt this wonderful. "I love you, too, Martin" she said softly. "And...and...I want to be with you always."

They lay like that, holding each other, for a long time, not talking, just enjoying the comfort of having the other's body pressed against theirs.

After resting a while, Martin pulled Ann into his arms and again they kissed. This time it was his turn to express something that had been bothering him. "You know," he said tentatively, "there is a considerable difference in our ages..."

Ann opened her mouth, as if to say something, but Martin laid a finger on her lips, silencing her. "I know what you're going to say," he continued, "but it's something we need to consider, don't you think?"

Ann kissed him. "I don't think you're old at all," she said, "You are kind, considerate, and wonderful." She paused and smiled. "And you're also the best lover I've ever had. I want you! I want to be with you forever, no matter what!" She kissed him passionately and snuggled against him. Cuddled together, they dozed off in each other's arms.

12