She Tries To Forget Ch. 25

Story Info
Ann finds it wonderful to wake up with Martin.
4.4k words
4.72
18.1k
00

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XVI

When Ann awakened the next morning she looked over, saw Martin lying next to her, sound asleep, snoring softly, and smiled as she remembered what had taken place between them the night before. She carefully pulled down the covers, exposing his body to the morning sunlight.

Moving gently so she wouldn't awaken Martin, Ann got to her knees, bent over his middle, and carefully took his limp penis in her mouth. It felt funny at first because it was so soft and floppy, but that condition didn't last long. As her mouth worked on the limp shaft, it swelled and grew, and began filling her mouth. Soon the fleshy rod stood proudly, gleaming with wetness. As she moved her head up and down over the swollen shaft, she felt a hand slide lightly over her bare back.

"Good...morning, Ann," Martin whispered.

Ann would have answered him, but her parents had taught her never to talk with her mouth full, and right then it was full of Martin's throbbing, swollen javelin. She loved the effect she was having on him, loved knowing she had the ability to excite a man, and even more, she loved the fact that she was making love to a man she loved and who loved her. As she worked on Martin's cock, she discovered that what she was doing to him was arousing her almost as much as it appeared to be arousing him.

As she knelt next to Martin, her head moving up and down on his swollen rod, he reached under her and fondled one of her breasts. He began rolling the hardening nipple back and forth between his thumb and finger and pulling on it gently. Intense delight rocked her as he touched her.

She stopped sucking Martin and moved so she was sitting astride his legs. Then she slid up, grasped his hard-on, and moved it between her moist labia. It was kind of like using a living dildo, and she loved it.

"My God, Ann!" Martin breathed, "You have the most wonderful way of waking a guy up I could think of!"

"If you think that was great, what do you think of this?" Ann asked. She raised her hips, centered him on her moist opening, then she slowly lowered herself onto his massive spear.

"Ahh!" Unison groans of joy came from them as their super-sensitive organs joined.

Martin clutched Ann's breasts and began to tease both nipples, sending pin pricks of delight shooting deep into her body.

"My God, Ann! You're incredible!" he said when she began to rock her hips.

Ann loved moving on him like this. It made his erection whip around inside her, lashing her insides into a frenzy of fabulous sensation.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" Martin groaned. His whole body shook. He slid his hands down, clutched her buttocks, and drove himself into her powerfully; then he came, spewing his hot, creamy sauce up into her.

"Whaa?!" Ann cried when she felt her own orgasm blossoming, "My God! My God! Oh, Martin! Oh, Martin! Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yes!"

The eruption of her orgasm took Ann by surprise. She'd been so intent on pleasuring Martin, she hadn't realized how turned on she was, and her release was stunning, unexpected, and wonderful.

When, at last, it was over, Ann lay forward on Martin and kissed him.

"That was beautiful!" he whispered in her ear. "Ann Wallin, I love you!"

"Mmm!" Ann replied, hugging him. "I love you, too, Martin Flannigan."

Later, they disentangled themselves, showered, and got dressed. Ann was surprised to find that Martin had breakfast ready when she walked into her kitchen.

"What are your plans for today?" he asked as they sat at the table eating.

"I don't know," Ann said. "I suppose I should check at the store and see if I still have a job. And I want to stop by the hospital and see Lonnie, too." She looked across the table at Martin. "Does...does it bother you...my wanting to see him?"

"Should it?" he asked. A tiny kernel of jealousy still remained in his mind.

Ann shook her head. "I love you, Martin," she said. "Although that's probably going to take a little getting used to. I'm not used to this, and it may take a while to..."

"You don't have to explain," he said, "I understand."

"But Lonnie," Ann said softly. She could see from the look on Martin's face that talking about the young man bothered him. "You have to understand," she said, "Lonnie...he...he was a friend to me when nobody else would be one. And being my friend did have a pretty high price."

"Ann, what happened to him wasn't your fault," Martin said. "Mark Lewis is responsible for what happened to Lonnie, not you."

"I know, but...well I feel ashamed of what I allowed to happen between Lonnie and me," Ann said. "I-I knew from the beginning that...that I didn't love him. It bothers me that I-I was just using him the way...the way I-I'd been used, you know?"

Martin reached across the table and took her hand. "I know," he said.

"I guess I feel as if I owe him some sort of explanation, anyhow," Ann continued. "I have to tell him that...that I'm sorry, and that...that...about us."

"You want me to drive you to the hospital?" Martin asked.

"Do you want to?" Ann asked.

"I don't want to let you out of my sight," Martin said. "Ever."

Ann felt herself blushing. "That could make it hard for us to work," she said.

"Maybe I'll retire again," Martin said. "My retirement income is enough so you wouldn't have to work, either."

"Martin, that's sweet," Ann said, "but I know how much you love your job, and you're good at it. I'm not sure I want to be a clerk in a department store for the rest of my life, but I think I'd like to be a productive member of society. Do you understand?"

Martin nodded. "I-I guess I was just being silly," he said softly. "It's been a long time since I've had to deal with having a woman in my life." He smiled. "I think I'm going to have a great time learning, thought. What time do you want to get going? I need to go home and get changed before we go anywhere."

"Why don't you go do that, then," Ann said. "We can leave whenever you're ready. I think I'd like to stop at the store first, then go to the hospital."

"Your wish is my command," Martin said, grinning.

A half-hour later, Martin pulled up in front of the store where Ann worked. When the car stopped, he turned and smiled at her. "How do you feel about going in after all that's happened?" he asked. There had been considerable press coverage of the case, so it was unlikely there was anyone in the store who didn't know what happened to Mark Lewis, or why.

"I'm terrified," Ann said. "I have no idea what people are going to say, or how they're going to act."

"You want me to come in?" Martin asked.

Ann shook her head. "I guess this is something I have to do on my own," she said.

Martin smiled. "Well, if anyone gives you too much crap," he said, "come out and get me, and come in and I'll whup 'em for you."

Ann smiled reached over, and laid her hand on his arm. "You are an incredibly sweet man, do you know that?"

Martin turned bright red.

Ann got out of the car and went in the store. Martin moved his car to a parking spot where he could watch the door, and sat there, waiting.

When Ann came out of the store about an hour later, wearing a somewhat dazed look. Martin started the car and drove to the front of the store to pick her up. "What's up?" he asked after she slid into the car and shut the door.

"The district manager he...he..." Ann stammered, shaking her head.

"He what?" Martin asked. He started across the store parking lot, headed for the hospital.

"He...he said they want me...want me to...to take...to take..." Ann continued.

"Honey, what are you trying to say?" Martin asked. "Do they want you to take time off, is that it?"

Ann shook her head. "No...not that..." she said, "they want me to...to be...to be the...the store manager!"

"Of this store?" Martin asked. "They want you to take Lewis's place?"

Ann nodded.

"That's great, honey," Martin said.

Their next stop was University Medical Center. After Martin parked his car in the lot, he and Ann went inside. They went to the reception desk and learned that Lonnie had been moved out of the Intensive Care Unit to a regular room, then they got in the elevator.

"You want to do this alone, too?" Martin asked Ann as the elevator started rising.

Ann nodded. "Considering what I need to tell Lonnie, I think it might be better if you weren't standing there," she said.

Martin took Lonnie's mother for coffee so the young man and Ann could talk.

Ann walked into Lonnie's room. She saw a smile appear on his face when she did and felt bad. He wouldn't be smiling when she finished telling him what she had to tell him. She walked to his bed, leaned over, and planted a kiss on his cheek, then she sat down in the chair next to his bed. "How are you doing, Lonnie?" she asked.

"I'm feeling a lot better," he said. "Mom said you were here yesterday. She showed me the papers, too. I still can't believe Mr. Lewis did all this to me."

"I know," Ann said, "It's hard for me to believe, too. But he did. I'm really sorry you wound up having all this happen."

"It wasn't your fault Mr. Lewis was crazy," Lonnie said. He reached down and picked up her hand. "I missed you, Ann," he said softly. "A lot."

Ann smiled gently and shook her head. "Ah...Lonnie, there...there's something I need to tell you before you go any farther," she said very softly. She took his hand in both of hers. "Lonnie, there's a new man in my life."

The smile faded from the young man's face. "Who?" he said. "I-I thought..."

"Lonnie, I'm terribly sorry..." she said, "because I let you think there might be a chance for us to have a relationship when I knew there wasn't."

"But we...you...we..." he stammered, his eyes filling with tears.

"You are an incredible lover," Ann said, "and even more than that, you were a good friend when I really needed one. I wish I'd been as good a friend to you and hadn't let those things happen. Then you wouldn't have been hurt."

"Who...who is it?" Lonnie asked.

"Martin Flannigan," Ann said. "My neighbor."

"He...he's the man who...who pulled me out...out of my truck," Lonnie said. "He...he saved my life."

"Yes, he did," Ann said. "He's a wonderful man." She squeezed the young man's hand. "By the way, you've been cleared of those silly theft accusations at the store, so you can come back to work as soon as you're better."

Lonnie shook his head. "I'm not going back to work. I'm going to go back to college," he said. "I shoulda stayed in college. You...you sure about you and this Flannigan guy?"

Ann nodded. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life," she said. "I-I wish I had time to explain, but I don't." She reached out and caressed his cheek softly. "Lonnie, I'm sorry about the way this worked out, and I'm sorry I hurt you. I hope, someday, you'll be able to forgive me."

"There...there's nothing to...to forgive you for," Lonnie said. "You...you didn't make any promises. Can...can we still be...be friends?"

Ann nodded. "As long as you understand that's all we are," she said.

"I-I do," he said.

"So how did it go?" Martin asked as they drove away from the hospital.

"It wasn't easy, but he took it better than I thought he would," Ann said. "He told me he wants to go back to college."

"I'm glad it went well," Martin said. "Honey, I'm going to have to go down to the office for a little while, do you mind?"

"No, of course not," Ann said.

After Martin dropped her off at her house, Ann decided to take a bath. She went in, took off her clothes, filled the tub, and was soon soaking in hot, foamy water. Lying in the warm water released the tension that had built up in her and she nodded off.

It didn't take as long for Martin to finish up what he had to do at the office as he thought it would. He returned home and let himself into Ann's house. He didn't see her anywhere, so he went down the hallway toward her bedroom and as he did, he noticed that her bathroom door was open. He walked into the bathroom and saw her lying in the tub, sound asleep.

"I still can't believe how beautiful she is," he thought. He sat down on the edge of the tub, reached out, and began gently caressing one of her breasts.

Ann began to have a fabulous dream. Someone was cupping her breast. Their touch, soft and warm, was making her nipples hard. God! Even though it was a dream, it felt wonderful! Now her other breast was being teased, the maddening caresses were starting to make her tremble with desire. It felt so real! It was the most real dream she'd ever had!

Then she opened her eyes and saw Martin's ruggedly handsome face smiling at her. It was real! Martin...Martin was making love to her!

"Oh, Martin!" she moaned, "that feels so nice!"

Martin bent down, his lips covered hers, and his tongue began to explore her mouth. Ann's arms went around him and she pulled him against her, getting his shirt all wet.

Martin felt himself losing his balance, so he stuck his hand down into the water to keep from falling. Much to his delight, it wound up between Ann's legs. Once he got his balance back, he cupped her vagina, explored it with his hand, then he slid one of his fingers into her.

"Ah!" Ann moaned into his mouth. Her hips began to rock, keeping time with his probing finger. God! She was so turned on! She needed him so badly!

Martin took his mouth from Ann's and moved it to a breast. She almost went crazy from the combination of feelings generated by his sucking lips and thrusting finger. If he kept it up, he was going to make her... "Ah! Ahh! Ahhh! Oh, darling! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Her body thrashed and jolted in the sudsy water as her orgasm swept through her. By the time her orgasm ended, Martin was as wet as she was. He sat back looking down at her, a big smile on his face.

Ann couldn't help but giggle. "You're all wet!" she chuckled.

"I guess I am," Martin said. "But so were you."

Ann stood up in the tub, watching the glow of desire in Martin's eyes grow brighter as he studied her body. "Like what you see?" she asked softly.

"You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" Martin said softly, awed. He reached for a towel and, when Ann stepped out of the tub, he lovingly dried her off.

By the time Martin finished drying her, Ann was aflame with need once more. "You ought to get out of those wet clothes and into something warm," she said. She laughed softly. "Of course, if you do, you're liable to catch your death of sex." She moved closer to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. She got it off, then she opened his pants, which dropped around his feet. He was naked now, save for his underpants, which bulged delightfully, and his shoes and socks.

"What's this?" Ann teased, rubbing the bulge in Martin's underpants.

"Ah!" Martin moaned, squirming in response to the delightful sensations sweeping through him. "You...you'll find out real soon if you keep doing that!"

Ann pushed his underpants down, exposing Martin's swollen organ. Fascinated by his erect, bobbing penis, she grasped it in her hand, loving the way it felt. She stroked it gently, loving the way Martin's body shook and the fervent sounds he made as she did.

"If...if you...you keep doing that," Martin said, having obvious difficulty speaking, "I'm going to make a mess on the floor!" He scooped Ann up in his arms and carried her out to her bedroom and dropped her on her bed. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and reached for him.

Without another word, Martin fell on top of her. When he did, his erection went to her vagina, and slid into her, as if guided by an invisible hand.

Ann felt delightfully stretched and filled when Martin's meaty pole began to thrust. "Oh, Martin! Oh, Martin!" she cried as he pounded deep into her. "Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God! Take me! Take me!"

Her hips struggled off the bed to meet his powerful thrusts. She felt herself absorbing magnificent, glorious punishment as their pubic bones banged together. Her insides wound tighter and tighter. His weight atop her was beautiful, and the feel of his hairy chest rubbing her tender nipples added another lovely feeling to the feast of them he already was giving her.

"Oh, Martin!" she crooned, "So good! So good!" Then the spring which had been coiling within her uncoiled and a kaleidoscope of carnal delights was unleashed. "Yes! Oh, God, Martin! Yes! Oh, now!" she cried, her body going into spasms of joy. "I'm coming! I'm there! So good! So good! Arrrhh! Arrrhhh! Take me! Oh, Martin, take me! Martin! Oh, God!"

Martin joined in, exploding, filling her. "Baby! Oh, Ann! Take it! I'm coming, too! Ahhh!" he howled. His hips went wild, buffeting her down against the bed.

Afterward, limp and satisfied, they lay in each other's arms.

"Making love with you is so fabulous," Ann whispered.

"It is, isn't it?" Martin replied. "It's far better than I dreamed it would be."

"Why...why did it...did it take so long for us to get together?" she asked him. "Why didn't you let me know how you felt?"

"I-I guess it was partly because I was frightened," he said hesitantly.

"Frightened...of me?" Ann asked and turned to look at him.

"I-I...hadn't felt about a woman the way I felt about you in a long time," Martin said. "I-I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way about me and..."

"What made you change your mind?" she asked.

"It was what Melissa told me about you. I was afraid that if I didn't take a chance and let you know how I felt, I'd lose you," he said. "I couldn't have stood that. I had to let you know how I felt, even if it meant you told me to get lost. When you talked about Lonnie...I was jealous."

Ann leaned over and kissed him. "I guess I can see why you might have been," she said. "I guess if I'd seen you with someone else, I'd have been jealous, too."

While they talked, Martin had been toying with one of her breasts. Ann could feel the skin around the nipple starting pucker, then thrills began rushing through her as the nipple as it emerged from the silken flesh surrounding it.

"Martin, you know you're turning me on again," she whispered.

"I sure hope so," Martin said. "I sure as heck hoped that's what I was doing!" He rolling atop her and captured her lips in a wild kiss that sent heat rushing through her entire body.

The kiss left Ann breathless. He began to kiss and stroke his way over her body, and with every touch, she felt a pang of delight, which rapidly filled her loins with the glorious congestion of need. She felt herself begin to tremble.

"My God!" she murmured, "I didn't think I'd ever again want anyone as much as I want you! Or have someone want me this much!"

Martin responded by increasing the intensity of his adoring exploration of her body. He'd kissed her neck and shoulders, and was now kissing her breasts. Already she was quaking with need for him.

"Oh, Martin!" she moaned, "You make me feel so good!"

His warm lips were glided across her belly, moving toward her hips. He began licking her pubic hair and her hips began to raise and gyrate. His tongue continued downward, with exquisite, maddening slowness, seeking, then finding, her engorged clit, sending a flutter of excitement into her that caused her back to arch.

"Ah! Oh, God, yes, Martin! Ohhh! Ahhh!" she groaned.

His tongue explored her pulsing vagina, probing between her labia, thrusting into her. He grabbed her and hung on as the wild gyration of her hips threatened to buck him off. He continued to lick, suck, and thrust his tongue into her. Ann was so overwhelmed by intense sensations of joy she thought she'd faint. She didn't. She came instead.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" she cried, her back arched, her hands clutching desperately at the sheets, "Oh! Darling! Ohh! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! I'm coming! Oh, God, yes!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12