She Tries To Forget Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Finally her excitement ebbed and she lay still. Martin lay next to her, his head resting on her smooth, flat belly.

"That was lovely," Ann said, "but what about you?"

"What kind of ideas might you have to take care of me?" Martin asked.

"Roll over on your back and I'll show you what kind of ideas I have," Ann told him.

Martin rolled on his back. Ann looked down and saw his magnificent erection pointing toward the ceiling. She began by kissing him soundly and in doing so, she realized she was re-igniting the fires of desire in her own body. Then she kissed his nipples and felt him shudder with delight. On down his body she went, delighting in the way he was responding. His moans were music to her ears. She wrapped her slim fingers around his erection and began to stroke it. He responded with thrusts of his hips, obviously liking what she was doing very much.

Ann bent and kissed the purple, swollen tip.

"Ahh!" Martin moaned.

She teased the slitted opening with her tongue while he caressed her back and buttocks as she kneeled next to him. Around the tip she licked, tasting the juices left there by their recent coupling, loving the way his penis moved under her lips and tongue.

"God, Ann, you're making me crazy!" Martin gasped. "That...that feels so damn good!" His breath was coming in ragged gasps.

Finally, she encircled the head with her lips. Slowly, she lowered her head, enjoying how it felt to have Martin's hot skin sliding past her lips. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls. Again his body jerked and strained and he moaned. She had him writhing under her caresses much as she'd been writhing under his.

She took as much of Martin as she could in her mouth, then she lifted her head, letting him slide out, until only the tip of his swollen wand remained in her mouth. Down she went, again absorbing him into her oral cavity. What she was doing to him seemed to be turning her on as much as it was him. She could feel her juices flowing down the insides of her legs!

"Oh, God, Ann, you're gonna make me come!" Martin warned, his voice strained.

Ann lifted her mouth from him and let her hand take over the caresses temporarily. "So?" she said. "Is that a problem?" She returned to the task of giving him pleasure.

Martin couldn't believe she was doing this to him! He fought desperately to retain control, but he knew it was a losing battle. "Ah!" he moaned, "Oh, God, Ann, you're driving me nuts!"

At last, sensing how close he was, and wanting him in her again, Ann moved so she was straddling his hips. When she did, she felt his stiff organ rubbing her labia. She lowered herself, trapping his swollen shaft between their bellies, and began rocking her hips rubbing her vagina against the shaft, teasing both of them.

"My God, Ann! Jesus! I'm gonna explode if you keep doing that!" Martin cried.

Ever so slowly, she lowered herself onto him, impaling her lithe body on his thick pole. He filled her, stretched her, and gave her incredible pleasure. After what seemed like a beautiful eternity, she had him all the way into her.

"God, it feels so good to have you in me!" she cooed.

"Yeah!" Martin gasped.

Slowly, Ann began to rotate and raise her hips, feeling his huge tool moving inside her, touching all of her, driving her need to levels she'd never have believed possible. And, judging from the urgent movements of his hips, Martin felt the same way.

Ann leaned forward, supporting herself on her out-stretched arms. Martin cupped her breasts, then began pulling at her nipples. It was too much, Ann realized. She had to come! She couldn't stand not to! Faster and faster her hips moved, and soon...

"Oh! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Martin bellowed, "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! Oh, Ann! I'm coming! Take it! Oh, God, Ann! Take all of it!" Torrents of his hot cream gushed from him, filling Ann, bathing her insides with his damp heat.

"Ahhh! Yes! Darling! Yes!" she shrieked, her body going wild. "I'm coming, too! You're making me come! So good! So good! I love you! Oh, Martin, I love you!"

They rode out their passion, rocking, thrusting, and counter-thrusting. Ann's body whipped and jolted atop Martin as if she were riding a bucking horse. Slowly, their lust abated, and with the exception of a few joyous after-shocks, their urgent movements slowed.

Unable to support herself any more, Ann collapsed atop Martin. She'd never been so satisfied and contented. She wanted to say so much to him, but she couldn't keep her eyes open. She felt his softening penis sliding from her, tickling her as it departed from her body. Even that felt wonderful to her. The last thing she remembered was feeling Martin's arms slipping around her and his whispered, "I love you."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12