She Tries To Forget Ch. 26

Story Info
Ann & Martin's relationship continues to deepen.
3.4k words
4.78
16.6k
00

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Ann loved the fact that she'd been waking up in Martin's arms for more than a week now, and that it was still as thrilling as the first time it happened. When she woke, he was still sleeping, so she bent over and kissed him softly. When she did, his eyes opened.

"I love you, Ann Wallin," he said.

"I love you, too, Martin," she replied.

Martin cupped one of her buttocks in his hand and pulled her against him. Ann was thrilled to discover that he was hard. As they moved together, his erection slid between her slim legs. She couldn't get over the way they seemed to be constantly turned on, but she wasn't complaining.

Martin didn't waste any time. He rolled atop her and, once again as if guided by an invisible hand, his steel-hard shaft slid into Ann. The massive invader filled and thrilled her, and she moaned softly with the joy of having him in her once more.

Martin's hips began to move almost immediately and Ann's pressed upward in response. Excitement flooded both of them and, in what seemed like seconds, sparks of joy turned into a conflagration of passion. Before they knew it, the two lovers were approaching a shared explosion of delight.

"Martin! Oh, God, Martin!" Ann groaned, her arms clutching him, her hands raking his back, feeling his muscles rippling as he drove into her. "I'm coming, Martin! I'm coming! Oh, darling! Darling! Darling! Yes! Yess! Yesss!"

"Ann! Oh, darling, here it comes! Take it! Take it!" Martin groaned, then he exploded, pouring his humid seed into her body.

Once more they wound up, spent, and locked in each other's arms.

Ann kissed Martin, then she said, "I'm going to take a bath, then I'll make breakfast for us." She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When the water was hot enough, she stepped into the shower and stood there, her head back, eyes closed, letting the hot water pelt down on her.

"Got room for me in here?" Martin asked as he stepped in behind her. He slipped his arms around her and pulled her against him. "You know, you're beautiful when you're wet."

Something hard was prodding between Ann's soft buttocks. "My God! How can you be hard again?" she murmured. She wriggled against him, feeling the stiff, fleshy wand slide between her buttocks. They couldn't be near each other without getting turned on! She loved it!

Martin began to massage her breasts, holding them so the nipples poked out between his fingers. Ann moaned and leaned against him. "We...ah...we're...oh, Martin!...never...ah!...going to get breakfast at...this...rate! Oh, darling!" she babbled while Martin's hands gently mauled her breasts and his erection poked insistently at her bottom.

"Oh, hell," Ann said, as lust continued to roar out of control in her, "the hell with breakfast! Please, Martin, I need you again!"

He gently bent her forward, until her vagina was being offered to him. For a while, he teased her, sliding the purple, arrow-shaped head of his sex-spear up and down between the puffy portals of her chasm, driving her nuts.

"Martin! Please!" Ann begged, "Don't tease me! I need you!"

He grabbed her hips then, and propelled his shaft into her joyously receptive cavern.

"Yes! Oh, Martin, yes!" she gurgled.

Ann found their situation incredibly exciting, and was soon charging headlong toward still another release. With every forceful thrust, Martin's invading member drove her nearer and nearer to...

"I'm coming! Oh, God, Martin! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she cried. Water was still spraying them while her insides untangling in spasm after spasm of delight. "Take me! Take me! I'm coming! Oh, God! Oh,God!" If he hadn't been holding on to her, she'd have fallen. She had no strength left in her legs.

"Yeah! Ann! Oh, yeah!" Martin groaned, holding her tightly against him, grinding against her, spewing blast after blast of his essence into her convulsing insides.

They finally did manage to finished their shower and get dressed. Hand-in-hand, they started for the kitchen.

Just as they were entering the kitchen, the phone rang. Ann picked it up. "Hello?" she said.

"Hi, Ann, this is Melissa, is my Dad there?" Martin's daughter asked.

"He's right here, Melissa," Ann replied.

"I thought so," Melissa said, with a trace of a chuckle in her voice. "Can I talk with him?"

"Ye...yes, of course," Ann said. She handed the phone to Martin. "It's Melissa," she said.

"Hi, Melissa," Martin said.

"Hey, Ash Man, I take it you and Ann are still an item," Melissa said.

"Ah, yes, I guess you could say we are," Martin told his daughter.

Ann was watching Martin talk on the phone and was surprised to see he was blushing.

"So..." Melissa said, "this is really getting serious, isn't it?"

"Ah...I-I guess you could say that," Martin replied.

"Great!" his daughter said. "Wait until I tell Marty. He's going to be so excited. He said he really liked Ann. You guys want to come up this weekend?"

"Just a minute," Martin said, "let me ask Ann." He looked at her. "You want to go up to Melissa and Bill's this weekend?"

Ann nodded.

"Ann says she'd love to," Martin told his daughter.

"Great, see you then," Melissa said. "I love you, Ash Man."

"I love you, too, Melissa," Martin said. "See you Saturday." He hung up the phone and started for the kitchen. "I'm starved," he said. "I'll make breakfast, you make coffee."

After breakfast, Martin and Ann cleaned the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then, Martin put his arms around Ann.

"I have to go down to the office for a little while," he said. "I have some paperwork to finish on a case we're wrapping up. I really won't be that long. Would you like to come along? I'll take you out to lunch afterward."

"I'd love to," Ann replied. Actually, she'd have gone with him just about anywhere. She didn't want to let him out of her sight.

As Martin drove toward his office, Ann reached over and laid her hand on his leg. She couldn't believe how wonderfully things were turning out.

Martin turned into the parking lot of the Arson Task Force office, an old, abandoned brick fire station. He pulled into an empty parking space, turned off the car, and looked at her.

"Want to come in?" he asked. "It shouldn't take me too long, and besides, I'd like you to meet some of my men."

"Sure," Ann said.

In they went. As they walked through the apparatus bay, which now held a van marked "James County Arson Task Force," and up the stairs to the office, Ann was very aware of the fact that that she was feeling nervous. What would Martin's colleagues think of her? Would they like her? When they got upstairs, she realized she was getting a lot of admiring glances from the other men there. That made her even more uncomfortable.

An older man was sitting at an old metal desk. He looked up when Martin and Ann walked in and smiled.

"Bart Walker, I'd like you to meet Ann Wallin," Martin said, "Ann, this is Bart Walker, the oldest living arson investigator in the world."

The older man stood up. He was chubby, his suit looked a little seedy, and his hair was thinning. Ann noticed that he had a nice smile, and his blue eyes sparkled. A person might underestimate his rather bland looks but, if you were careful, you could see the intelligence in his eyes.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Ann," Bart said. "Now I can see why Martin's been mooning about you. I'll tell you, ever since you and he met, he's been just about worthless around here. I have to keep rapping him upside the head with a nightstick to get him to do his work."

Ann felt her face get hot.

"Come on, Bart, you're embarrassing her," Martin said.

"Her or you?" the old cop said. He grinned. "Yeah, well, I sure as heck hope you get your mind back on work soon."

"I don't have to stand here and take this abuse," Martin said. "Come on Ann, let's go in my office."

Martin's office was actually a cubicle made of shoulder-height partitions in one corner of what had once been the fire station's bunk room. Ann sat down in a chair next to his desk while he turned on his computer and began to type. She was amazed. She thought that only women typed as well as Martin did.

"You're amazing!" she said. "Not only are you handsome and sensitive, and a lot of other things, you can type, too."

"I'm full of secrets," Martin said.

"Oh, goody, I can't wait to find out what they are," Ann giggled.

Martin finished the report, printed it, and shut his computer off. He took the report out and put it in the basket on the secretary's desk, then he and Ann left. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to do the rest of the day?" he asked as drove away from his office.

"Whatever you want to do, I'd love to do," she replied.

"Why don't we just grab some lunch then go back home and hang out?" he said.

They had lunch at a small diner near the edge of town, then drove back to their houses. Martin pulled into his driveway and shut off the car. He and Ann got out of the car.

"I've got an idea. You want to go swimming?" he asked. "I haven't used my pool all summer."

"I'd love a swim," Ann said. "I'll go over and get my suit."

"OK, while you do that, I'll go in and get mine," Martin told her.

Before she could move, Martin pulled Ann into his arms and their mouths met in a blistering kiss. When the kiss ended, Ann leaned away from Martin and, over his shoulder, she saw a little old lady standing on the sidewalk with a shocked look on her face.

Martin saw Ann looking, turned, and said, "Hi, Mrs. Thomas."

"H...hello, Mr. Flannigan," the old lady replied. She stood there gaping as the two of them headed into their respective houses.

Before she went into her house, Ann glanced out toward the sidewalk. The little old lady was still there. Ann waved at her, then she went inside.

She put her purse down on the table, then she heard the door opening and Martin walked in. "Mrs. Thomas is still out there, so I thought I'd give her something more to talk about," he said.

"I think we shocked her," Ann giggled.

"You know Mrs. Thomas is the local gossip," Martin said. "Our escapades will be known to every silver-haired lady on the street before dinnertime."

Ann walked over to him and put her arms around his waist. "Do you mind if everybody on the street knows about us?" she asked.

Martin's response was to cover her lips with his, and another scorching kiss followed. Ann felt Martin lift her off her feet, and the next thing she knew, he'd carried her across the kitchen and into the living room.

He set her back on her feet, reached down and tugged her pullover shirt out of her jeans. Ann raised her arms, and he pulled the shirt over her head. She couldn't believe how comfortable it felt being naked in front of him. Now his hands were busy at the waist of her jeans, then those, too, were off.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are," Martin whispered. His eyes were filled with awe as he looked at the slim, wonderfully-formed body of the lovely woman standing in front of him.

Ann was a bit disconcerted by his obvious adoration, but at the same time she was warmed and thrilled by it. She began unbuttoning his shirt. Before either of them knew how it happened, they were lying on the sofa, their bodies were entwined, and their mouths were locked, tongues dueling.

"I love you," Ann whispered in her lover's ear as his lips moved down her neck, onto her chest. "Ah!" she moaned when those searching lips found one of her distended nipples and began to suckle it gently.

Martin's hand moved between her legs, found her clit, and began to twirl the swollen, hyper-sensitive bud. Ann groaned even louder.

"Please, darling," she begged, "Take me! I need you!"

Martin wasted no time. He inserted his leg between hers, then moved between those lovely columns of flesh, his rigid cock sliding across Ann's flat belly. He raised his hips, then lowered them, and both of them were enraptured when the swollen shaft slid up into Ann's yearning body.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Ann moaned. That was what she needed!

Martin began to move, rotating his hips, thrusting into her, driving her back against the sofa. One of Ann's feet was on the floor, and she used the leverage that gave her to force herself up against him. Everything they did together was heavenly! She couldn't believe how wonderful this felt and hoped the uniqueness of what they shared would never end.

Ann lay there as Martin pounded into her, visualizing what it must look like, imagining how his massive penis looked as it plowed into her. The erotic vision added to her already over-heated senses and...

"Martin! Oh, God! Martin!" she screamed. "I'm coming! I'm coming again! Take me! Oh, God! Oh, God! So good! So good! Take me!"

"Ann! Oh, God, Ann! Oh! Ohhh!" Martin cried in return, arching his back, forcing her down against the sofa, exploding, filling her once again with his hot cream.

When their sanity returned, Ann kissed her Martin. "I thought we were going swimming?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," Martin said. He got up and pulled his clothes back on. "I'll go over and change into my suit. I'll meet you out by the pool."

After Martin left, Ann went into her bedroom, opened her dresser, and took out the swim suits she had. One of them was a skimpy white string bikini. She bought it on a whim one day, but she'd never had the nerve to wear it. Trembling with excitement, she slipped into the tiny white suit, delighted that it still fit. She wasn't sure she could walk over to Martin's house wearing just the suit, so she slipped a baggy gray sweatshirt over it. That was better.

When she got to the pool in Martin's back yard, he was there, waiting, wearing a baggy green suit. She pulled the sweatshirt over her head and tossed it onto one of the lounge chairs sitting next to his in-ground pool and saw his eyes widen as she did.

"Holy shit!" he said, staring at her. "That suit's gorgeous! You're gorgeous!"

Ann felt herself blushing. She could get used to hearing compliments like that. She was actually starting to feel as beautiful as he said she was.

Martin laid the towels he was holding on one of the chairs and smiled at Ann. He said, "Last one in is a rotten egg." Then he took two quick steps and arched into the water.

Ann followed him, gracefully arching into the water without a thought that it might be cold. Luckily, it wasn't. She let the momentum of her dive carry her for a distance under water, then she surfaced. The minute she did, she felt Martin's strong arms slide around her and pull her back against his firmly muscled body.

"You nut!" she sputtered, "for a second there, I thought I was being mugged, right here in your back yard!"

"What makes you think you aren't being mugged?" Martin asked, tightening his arms around her.

Ann felt a bulge pressing against her firm bottom. She was amazed. He was hard again! "Martin! Is...is that what I think it is?" she asked.

"Ah, yeah, it is," he said, "You seem to have me in a state of perpetual horniness."

She turned in his arms, so she was facing him. "Well, I guess this time you're going to have to wait, aren't you?" she asked.

Martin looked at her innocently and said, "Oh, what makes you think that?" He started moving them to the deeper end of the pool.

"Martin, what are you doing?" Ann asked.

"Wait and see," he said.

When the water was shoulder-deep, he stopped and kissed her. His hands slid into the bottom of her bikini and sent tremors of delight through her slim body.

"Martin! The neighbors! They'll..." she murmured.

"Sh! they can't see a thing, why do you think I built that high fence around the pool?" he whispered.

"But..." Ann murmured. His hand went all the way down between her nether cheeks and he touched her vagina. "Oh! Damn you!" she moaned, knowing he could do anything he wanted with her and she couldn't resist.

He forced the bottom of her suit off and pushed his suit down. Then he cupped her bottom in his hands and lifted her off her feet. The buoyancy of the water made what he was doing a lot easier.

Ann brought her legs up and locked them around Martin's waist. She shivered with delight when he lowered her and his cock began sliding up into her. This was so wild, so crazy, so exciting.

"Like it?" Martin asked, smiling into her face.

"Oh! Damn you, you know I love it!" Ann replied, feeling her emotions taking off, sending her rushing pell-mell toward her peak.

"Ever do it in the water before?" Martin asked.

"Ah! No!" Ann replied.

"Then it's time you did," he murmured. He kept thrusting up into her, squeezing her against him, his hands clutching her buttocks.

Ann's face was slack and her head lolled on her shoulders as passion flooded her. She was getting so hot the water was starting to feel cool. Her arms went around Martin's neck and clutched desperately at him as she felt her control leaving.

"I'm gonna come!" she managed to whisper, although she'd have rather screamed it out.

"Go ahead," Martin said. "I am, too."

Then all hell broke loose inside Ann and, to keep from screaming her joy to the world, she crushed her mouth against Martin's and moaned her passion into him. He, too, erupted, and Ann felt his heat bathing her insides, then he, too, was moaning. Violently, their bodies strained together, making the water around them splash and ripple.

When they finished and were standing again beside each other in the water, Ann looked up at Martin. She was feeling around under water with her foot, trying to find her suit bottom. She began to panic when she couldn't find it.

"Martin, it's gone!" she whispered.

Her companion looked puzzled. "What's gone?" he asked.

"My swimsuit bottom," Ann said. "I can't find it!"

"No problem," he said and arched into the water.

Ann watched him swim under water, searching. He surfaced, then went down again. Finally, he was knifing toward her, still submerged. She felt his hands on her thighs, he kissed her on the vagina, then he surfaced, smiling, and placed the tiny scrap of cloth that made up the bottom of her suit into her hand.

"Thank God!" Ann said. "I couldn't imagine how I'd have gotten out."

"Wouldn't do to have you get all wrinkled, would it?" he laughed.

They swam a few laps, then got out of the pool and headed back to Martin's house.

They'd pretty much exhausted their sexual appetites for the moment, so they just sat and talked for a long time. After some time, Martin got serious.

"Ah...there's something I want to ask you, Ann," he said. "I'm kind of nervous about it, and I've been putting it off, but I decided I can't wait any longer."

"What?" Ann touched his face gently. "There's nothing you can't ask me, darling."

"Well...I...I know we...we haven't known each other all that long and...but..." Martin said hesitantly. He paused and took a deep breath. "Ann, will you marry me?"

"Marry you?" Ann was stunned. She hoped that someday he might ask her that, but hadn't expected to hear the question this soon. "Yes! Oh, Martin! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She grabbed his face and showered him with kisses.

"Gee," he said when she'd calmed down a little, "It wasn't so hard, after all."

"Of course it wasn't," Ann said.

Martin grinned. "Do you think the kids would mind if we made it a triple wedding?" he asked.

"Why don't we ask them this weekend?" Ann said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers