She Tries To Forget Ch. 27

Story Info
A triple wedding?
1.2k words
4.69
17.9k
00

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Under the power vested in me by the state, and with God's blessing, I now pronounce you men and wives," the State Patrol chaplain said. He smiled broadly. "Gentlemen, you may kiss your brides." Martin, Martin, Jr., and Melissa all kissed their new spouses.

"An now," the chaplain said, turning to the congregation, "it is with great pleasure that I present to you: Mr. and Mrs. Martin Flannigan, Mr. and Mrs. Martin Flannigan, Jr., and Mr. and Mrs. William Wilson."

All three couples started down the aisle of the large church in Jamestown where their triple wedding had been just held. The three newlywed couples emerged from the church and walked through an honor guard formed by members of the State Patrol, James County Sheriff's Department, and Lincoln County Sheriff's Department, all wearing dress uniforms. Then they got in three identical limos and were driven to a large social hall in Jamestown, with a police escort.

The reception was a lavish affair, with a sit-down meal and large orchestra to provide the music. The assembled group of family, friends, and well-wishers was extremely large and in a particularly festive mood. And, considering the size of the group, and the fact that the gathering contained a large number of cops - who are notorious party animals - it continued without any serious incidents.

It was nearly ten o'clock in the evening when Ann and Martin got a chance for a few seconds alone together. "I'm about ready to blow this dump," Martin said. "What about you, honey?"

"I'm ready to leave any time you are," she said. "We've done the garter and bouquet routines, and I'm about danced out."

"Me, too," Martin said.

Two hours after they left the wedding reception, Martin drove through an isolated town, turned off the main highway onto a dirt road, and went to the very end of it. There, a long distance from any other habitation, sat the cabin, which belonged to a friend of Martin's, that they were using for their honeymoon.

"It's gorgeous!" Ann announced when they got out of the car.

Martin and Ann walked around to the front of the cabin. In the bright moonlight, they could see the lovely little lake that lay down a gentle slope in front of the cabin.

"We'll be able to swim and hike and go canoeing," Martin said. "And we'll have privacy, too. There aren't any other places on the lake. It's all ours."

They carried all of their things inside. The cabin, though rustic, was very well-furnished. Although it was quite a distance from the main highway, it did have electricity and indoor plumbing.

"Not bad, huh?" Martin said. "We're isolated, but we have all the comforts of home."

Inside, the cabin was as lovely as it was outside. It was furnished with either antiques or very good reproductions, and had obviously been lovingly cared for. It looked comfortable, too. Ann began to relax a little.

"Come on upstairs," Martin said, "I'll show you our bedroom." He led the way up a long, winding staircase and deposited their bags in a huge bedroom, the centerpiece of which was a king-sized four-poster bed. Ann found it hard to believe how rich, yet comfortable, the room looked.

"Martin, this really is lovely," Ann said.

"I hoped you'd like it," Martin replied. "I was a little nervous about that. Be a heck of a way to start our new life if you didn't like the place we spent our honeymoon, Mrs. Flannigan."

Ann smiled at her husband, who'd used her married name for the first time. She walked to the bedroom window and looked out. The large window afforded a wonderful view of the lake. "You didn't have to worry," she said, "This place is fantastic."

"I think so, too," Martin said.

Ann could tell from the sound that he'd moved closer to her. His arms slid around her waist and she relaxed, leaning against him. He bent, his arms tightened around her, and he kissed her neck. She could feel his erection pressing against her buttocks.

"Oh, Martin!" she murmured. She felt desire growing. She pressed her buttocks tighter against him and moved her hips a little, adding to the thrills already beginning to overwhelm her.

Martin slid his hands up and cupped her breasts, which she'd left unfettered by a bra when she changed out of her wedding dress. When his fingers found her erecting nipples and began playing with them, Ann melted in his arms.

Martin picked her up and carried her to the bed. Kneeling next to her, he bent and his lips joined hers in a passionate kiss. While they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse, baring her breasts. When the kiss ended, he moved his lips to her turgid nipples and began suckling them. It drove Ann wild. Her back arched, driving the firm, fleshy tips deeper into his mouth, while her hands clasped his head.

Martin slid his hand down and undid her slacks, then he moved his lips from her breasts, tips still straining upward, and began to kiss his way down across her chest which, because she was gasping for breath, made the luscious pink-tipped globes rise and fall rapidly.

"Martin! Oh, God, Martin! Oh, God!" Ann groaned.

Martin slid her jeans and panties down. Her hips rose to make his task easier, showing him how desperate she was for him. He gently parted her legs, climbed up on the bed, and laid between them.

Ann realized Martin was naked. She had no idea when he'd taken his clothes off. "I love you!" she murmured. "Ahhhhh!" she moaned when his erection struck her swollen labia, already moist with the effluent of her passion. Her hand grasped the swollen pole, guided it to her yearning passageway, and tugged on it.

Slowly, in response to Ann's urging, Martin slid into her, filling her, stretching her delightfully, sending a flood of warmth through her as his huge cudgel invaded her. Her hips rose of the bed, beckoning the hot invader, drawing him deeper into her.

"Oh, God!" Ann cried, "Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Martin rocked his hips, poking himself deep into her. "Yes! Yes!" he groaned. His cries of delight joined Ann's.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" Ann cried, her hips going into a series of thrusts and spasms, her body shaking as a violent orgasm ripped through her. "I'm there! Please! Please! Take me! Oh, God, Martin! Take me! Take me! I'm coming! Oh, God, I'm coming! Oh, yes! Come! Come with me!"

She knew Martin was coming, too because she could feel his spasming penis filling her with his torrid fluid, bathing the walls of her vagina with warm wetness, driving her even wilder.

Eventually, their passion spent, they lay wrapped in each other's arms. Ann snuggled closer to Martin's warm, protective bulk.

"There's...there's something I need to tell you," she said softly.

"What?" he asked.

"I-I don't want you to be angry with me," she murmured.

"Honey, nothing you could do could make me angry with you," he said. "Especially not today, of all days."

Ann took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I-I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"You...you're what?" Martin asked.

"I'm going to have a baby, our baby," Ann replied.

"How...how soon?" her new husband stammered.

"The doctor thinks probably in about seven months," she said. "Are...are you upset with me?"

"Heck no!" Martin said, grinning from ear to ear. "Damn! I'm gonna be a father!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers