She Wanted It Bad

Story Info
Neglected wife has burning desire to cheat.
2.1k words
83.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother has a friend whose name is Nora. Nora is a hairdresser. She has been my mother's hairdresser for about three years now. My mom would always comment about how unhappy Nora was in her marriage. I never really paid much attention to what my mom was saying, because I usually heard these stories over and over again. The husband does not understand her, he never listens to her, the usual stuff. Anyway, about a year ago, I went with my mother to get her hair cut. I had never seen Nora until that day. I could not believe what how she looked. She was 36, tall with average-sized tits, but her ass and legs were heavenly. Her ass was firm and round, and her legs were very toned and shapely. She could certainly fill out her jeans.

Nora and I hit it off immediately. We talked non-stop that day about everything. The exchange was somewhat flirtatious, but not exceedingly. I tried to keep it within reason. I did not want to push my luck because a man becomes pathetically desperate after a while. Anyway, since we hit off, she told me to come back when my mom came back in the next time. Of course, I did.

Over a period of about 4-5 months, Nora and I became closer. I did not want to get too close, though. Sometimes I would stop by her shop to say hello and talk for a while. As we continued to get closer, I began to get the stories on her husband. She related to me that she got married too young, that he did not try to please her, and that he only cared about himself. I was a good listener, and I think she appreciated that. All the while, though, I could not help but be attracted to her. Here she was with her dark blond hair, gorgeous face, and killer body. The clothes she wore did not help keep myself focused, neither. She would wear tight-ass jeans with a cut-off shirt showing her sexy stomach, or she would wear little mini-skirts that had me drooling.

Soon our conversations became more flirtatious and sexual. She said her husband would not go down on her early on in their marriage, and now when he tries to she just tells him to stop. She said she told him that because since he did not try before, why start now. She also said that when they fuck she just lays there and tells him to hurry up and get off. This started me thinking. I just could not believe that this hot-ass 36 year-old woman could be a prude. She dresses provocatively, like she is begging to get fucked. I figured that she does not like what she has at home. I started to believe that with a little work on my part, I could fuck this hot woman.

I am not a stud by any means. I just believed that, based on our conversations, her husband sucked in bed. I am fairly good when it comes to sex. I have had women tell me that I eat pussy well, and I can last for a long time. I have a decent-sized cock, but I am not hung. Anyway, I figured that when the time was right, that hot pussy would probably be mine. I was somewhat hesitant because I did not want to come on to her and then have her get pissed. I wanted to be sure that I was not reading too much into her complaining.

Then it happened. Nora closes shop at 6:00 pm, but usually hangs around for a while afterwards. I drove by her shop and noticed that she was still there, so I stopped in. She was dressed in this tight tan-colored mini-skirt and a low-cut top. I knew this was my chance. Darkness had fallen, so that made things a little easier with the shades being pulled.

We talked while she was cleaning up and while she was preparing to close the place up. After a while she finished and locked the door and sat down. After chit-chatting for a while, she got up and was standing at one of her counters flipping through a magazine. She pointed something out to me and she had me come over a look at it. I was standing next to her and I accidentally (really) brushed up against her. She did not move. To be certain, I brushed up against her a couple of more times, with a little more skin contact, to see if she would move away. She did not. That was all that I needed. I moved in closer and put my arm around her waist, and she began to brush her tits up against my chest.

This was it. I started kissing her neck and she slightly sighed, and then I knew I was going to fuck her hot pussy. Within seconds we were facing each other with our lips locked. While our tongues played little games, I got bolder and I began to massage her legs. I let my hand creep up to her hips, and I began to rub her legs from her knees up to her hips. Her breathing was getting heavy, and she was beginning to moan slightly. I started to rub her sexy stomach, and I let my hand go up to her tits. I cupped her tits in my hands, and that really got her going.

She soon started to rub my crotch with her hand. I thought my cock was going to split my jeans wide open. She took off her top and her bra, and within seconds I was sucking on her tits. Both of our legs were getting weak, because all of this was happening while we were standing. Since we were in her shop, the only things we had were two barber's chairs or the seats for the waiting customers. The floor was too hard and cold. Anyway, she unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock and began to pull on it. Her hand was getting frothy because my cock was oozing much pre-cum. I then began to rub her panty-covered crotch, and I could not believe the heat and wetness coming from it. I slipped a finger inside her thong panties and began rubbing her clit, then I slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. When I did this, she really began tugging on my cock. The only sounds inside the shop were those of sex, and the sound of her tugging on my cock was loud. While I fingered her wet pussy, you could hear the squish-squish-squish sound from her jacking my cock.

I pulled off her skirt and thong, and I could not believe my eyes. I had never seen a woman that hot while naked. Her tits were about a high B-cup. Her whole body was bronze tan. Her pussy hair was real dark and nicely trimmed, the way I like it. Her pussy lips protruded nicely as well; they were nice and plump. I guided her to one of the barber's chairs, spread her legs and placed them across the arms of the chair. And then I buried my face in her pussy. I munched, sucked and licked on her sloppy pussy. I used my tongue to stick in her pussy like a cock, and I especially gave her clit some extra attention. Her pussy tasted delicious. While eating her cunt, my cock felt like it was going to explode. We made great eye contact, and she had the sexiest look on her face.

After eating her twat for about 30 minutes, she said she wanted to suck my cock. I took her place in the barber's chair. She squatted down and began to stroke my cock. I looked down at her pussy and her plump lips were poking out nicely from her dark, silky pussy hair. It looked like I had given it a good munching. She then lubed up my cock with some saliva and began sucking on my cock. She knew what she was doing. She sucked on my balls and ran her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. The hottest part of her blowjob was the way she would make eye contact with me while bobbing on my shaft. It was hard not to cum right then.

After about 15 minutes, I told her that I wanted to slide my cock into her wet pussy. She said, "Oooh, yeah?" and I said that I could not wait. I sat in one of the waiting chairs. While I was stroking my cock, she stood by fingering her pussy. I told her that I wanted her to sit on my cock, and then she licked her finger and frothed up her pussy. My cock was sticking straight up like a flag pole. She then threw one leg over mine, got into position, and lowered her pussy over my cock. She grabbed my dick and rubbed the knob on her dark pussy hair, and then rubbed it along the plump lips of her pussy. Then she sank all of the way down on my cock, and we both groaned loudly. She started pumping up and down on my hard cock, and I lightly thrusted up. Her cunt was so wet. Her pussy was so wet, it sounded like someone was running through puddles of water. I loved the sexy sight of her dark pubic hair meshing with mine. I really liked it when she stuck her tongue down my throat while grinding on my cock.

We fucked like this for about 30 minutes, then I told her that I wanted to fuck her in one of the barber's chairs. It was good that we stopped, because I was close to cumming, and I did not want to cum yet. She climbed off of my cock and then laid back in one of the chairs. She spread her legs and I moved in. I slapped her pussy with my cock, and then ran the underside of my cock up and down her thick cunt lips. I then sank my dick all of the way into her pussy. Then I started pounding away, with her cunt making loud squishing sounds. I placed her legs over my shoulders and really fucked her hard. She was great at making sexy eye contact.

After fucking like this for about 15 minutes, she said she wanted to fuck me doggie-style. With both of us standing, she leaned over one her chairs and I got behind her. I rubbed my cock head on her pussy lips and then pushed in. She took control. I stood still while she fucked back and forth on my cock. I looked down, and I loved seeing her thick pussy lips sucking on my cock with her pussy juices shining on it.

I told her that I was about to cum. I told her to lay back in her chair again. She spread her legs and I started fucking her again. We had been fucking for about an hour, and I knew that my load was going to be huge. I fucked her for about five minutes when I told her that I had to cum. She said, "Spray your load all over me..." I grunted and pulled out of her wet pussy, stroked my cock, and then it erupted. The first shot hit the mirror behind the chair, the second shot landed in her hair and across her face. The third and fourth shots hit her chin and tits. The remaining shots covered her belly, her thick cunt lips and her black pussy hair. I have never cum like that before.

After we got dressed, we sat and talked about what happened. She told me that she had so much sexual frustration built up that her cheating on her husband was inevitable. She also told me that she was attracted to me the first day we met, so that made me feel good. What was funny was when her husband called and asked why she was so late. She told him that she had customers that she had to take care of. The cum shot on the mirror? I told her to leave it there to see if anybody made comments about it. I asked her about it later and she said that a couple of women asked what stained her mirror. She told them that it was a leak. : )

Fucking that hot 36 year-old woman was one of the hottest things a 27 year-old man could do...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
My Wife Became A Groupie She's his biggest fan.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories