She Wanted Me Ch. 01

Story Info
She goes to your house to receive her treat/punishment.
958 words
3.78
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know I'm coming to see you. I've been going through your mind ever since you found out how much I wanted you, and told you that I was prepared to do anything to prove it. I'd agreed to come over and perform to your every command, even down to what you required me to wear. You're walking round the house, making sure everything is prepared for when you sordid games unfold. You notice the time, and see I should be there already. Smiling to yourself, you realise you can use this to your advantage.

----------------------------

Walking up to your door, I'm nervous- should I have agreed to this? I have no idea what you have planned for me. I pause, but before I can back out, you've opened the door and your dark eyes are staring down at me. I remember exactly why I've agreed to this. I know that under your t-shirt is a perfectly formed body, and beneath your jeans is what I've desired for so long. Inside, I remove my jacket to reveal my tight white shirt with my perfect breasts left on show, just for you. I walk towards you in silence, my short tartan skirt stopping to reveal bare legs and high black heels. I can see you looking me up and down, admiring how I've dressed exactly as you've instructed, looking more appealing than you could have imagined. You catch my eye, and remembering my lateness, you enquire. I brush off your annoyance at my being a couple of minutes late. I have no idea of the tone you have planned for the evening. Grabbing my wrists and pulling my body towards you, you tell me that breaking the rules will not be an option this evening. I shouldn't have been such a filthy slut and agreed to 'anything' if I wasn't truly up for 'anything'.

You tell me to go to the room on my left and wait for me there. The room is empty bar a large double bed, but the floor is padded with pillows and throws. If this had been a romantic visit, it would have been perfect. But I know this is not the case. You return and walk over to me. Ripping off my shirt to reveal my rounded breasts, and erect nipples showing through my black laced bra. You force your lips upon me, hardly able to contain your excitement, and we fall to the floor together. Taking my bra off, your tongue plays with the rosy peaks, causing me to erupt with pleasure.

You know how much I'm enjoying this, and all you want to do is take me then and there. But you know that you must control yourself.. there is so much more fun to be had with me.. You suddenly stand up, and knowing how wet I am already, you tell me that if I truly want you, I will have to do something for you first.

As you command, I take off my skirt and black french lacies. You beckon me over, and I walk towards you. I'm now almost afraid.. I can tell from your eyes that everything has changed from an moment ago. You tell me, quite calmly that firstly you're going to tie me up. I'd been expecting this, and bondage has always been an integral part of my sex-life. But you have much more than straight forward bondage planned.

You tell me that if I relax and accept your authority, then there should be no reason for any pain. You tell me to open my mouth, and you fill it with a ball-gag and fasten it to the back of my head. Bending me over the bed, you slap my arse, hard. I moan into the gag. You tell me to stay down, I am yours now, you can do anything you want to me. You tie my wrists down. You slap me hard again, and I know it won't be long before you see my juices running down my leg. I'm so wet from before, and feeling you slapping my arse is turning me on in a way I've never known before. All sane thoughts are leaving my head and all I want to do is feel this new pleasure, give you some too, and feel your huge cock deep in my wet sex.

You pick up a large vibrating bullet thats been kept in the fridge. Teasing my nipples with the cold sensations, you turn on the vibrator. You ask me if i like this. unable to respond, you ask if I'd like it in my cunt.. I know how cold it is but the gag won't let anything escape my mouth.

At first, you only slide it about half the way in, and pull it out again slowly. Seeing my fingers grip the bed below me, you know I'm in pleasure/pain. You put the vibrating function on again and see my knuckles go white from grasping the duvet. Moving the bullet in and out at a faster pace, you can see it won't be long before I come. By now its going as far as its length will allow, and now it's warmed up you see I'm allowing my body to respond even more so to the thrusting you're giving me.

You slow down and decrease depth again until it's not in me at all. My head tries to turn around, I need you to keep going, I'm nearly there! But all you to is slap my arse, this time with a soft leather paddle...

It's my first try, and only a preview of a longer story, any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated to help this budding author :)