She Wanted Me To Watch

Story Info
She watched her roommate.
2.2k words
3.85
69.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adventure happen years ago ,just after I was divorced. I moved in with girl friend named Donna, in the two years we lived together, she taught me about sex and relationship with both men and women. Because of her, I think I am who I am today.

My roommate and I had hooked up with two guys, and brought them back to our place. This was not the first time that we had do this. At first we pick up some guys and then head back to Donna's place and then head to our own rooms for some fun. But soon Donna suggested that we all stay in the living room so we could share our guys and have more fun. It was strange at first to kiss a guy that had been just kissing Donna. But soon it felt nature. Then Donna change the game one night as I was stunned to see Donna was blowing a guy while I had been kissing his friend. When she popped it out and offered it to me so she could suck the guy I had been kiss, I couldn't believe I was on my knees suck it a moment latter. Latter after I had enjoy a good hard fucking Donna knocked on my door. She stood there naked talking to me as nature as you please. Since we had share blowing the guys why not share the fucking, she offered. So we swapped room and guys. That night was the first of many. Then Donna changed the game again. That want this story is about.

As soon as we were at Donna's place, we were messing around. Both guys pants were off and their cocks were standing tall- David's shaft was thicker and darker than his buddy's and neatly circumcised. Barry had nice equipment, too- uncut and thinner, but slightly longer than David's cock. My roommate and I were down to our bra and panties and you could almost smell our desire. That how wet we were. Donna and I split the foreplay duties evenly, each of us kissing both guys and stroking their shafts, and fondling each of their heavy cum-filled balls.

Things were going good but decision time finally arrived. I made a lame excuse and ducked into the kitchen, where I asked Donna which one she wanted. "Both," she whispered with a straight face, shedding her bra. I made a face and told her to get serious. (remember this is years ago, I was just out of an abusive and sexual limited relationship with my ex-husband. Donna had help me come out of my shell by the time this adventure happen, I shared men with Donna but I had thought nor could I image one woman wanting to be with two guys at the same time.)

"I am," Donna whispered as she unsnapped the clasp of my bra between my breasts and rolled my nipples between her thumb and fingers. Donna was BI and she brought that side of me out. She was my first female lover and I always think she was my best lover. "Honest Ruby- tonight, I so horny it hurts! I need to do'em both!" then she cupped one of my breasts and lowered her mouth to my now hard nipple. "please?" she whispered, her tongue gently brushed my erect nipple.

Her hands went down my body, all soft and seductive. They paused at my hips, and Donna knelt in front of me. I quivered, helplessly aroused as my roommate eased my black thong panties down. She slithered her tongue across the outer folds of my pussy. I swallowed a gasp and somehow managed to ask what I was supposed to do while she got double-dipped. Donna took a tingling pussy-fold between her lips, sucked it briefly, and then smiled. "you watch."

I blinked in surprise, and then closed my eyes and shivered. I had never watched other people having sex. It seemed weird but exciting. As if Donna what to perform in front of me. Two of my roommate's fingers eased into my pussy and stretched me wide open. Her thrusting tongue went into me between those fingers- deep into me. Then it went round and round, teasing and stimulating my inner walls until all I could do was whimper. At this point I was putty in Donna's hands I would have done anything she asked and more.

when I said yes. Donna kissed her way up my naked body. She slid her bikini panties to floor and stepped out of them. We returned to the living room- stark naked and arm-in-arm.

The guys saw us and stuffed themselves into condoms. They rose, eager expressions on their faces, and came toward us. Donna and I smiled, then led

The guys into Donna's room.

Donna hopped up on the bed and sung her legs apart, revealing her dark nest of public hair. Her pink lips poked out between her thick fur as she leaned back, bracing herself with her arms. She gave the three of us this come fuck me look. I steeped in front of the guys before they could rush her. They finished undressing as I told them what was up. They immediately approved.

Both studs stepped right past me and made a beeline for Donna's invitingly displayed crotch. Barry got there first. He cupped his hands around her inner thighs and shoved his tongue into her juicy opening.

David lifted Donna's foot and sucked her toe, then dragged his dick up her leg as far as her knees. he circled the bed and climbed up beside her. Smiling she opened her mouth to his hard condom-covered cock. Brushing her hair back gently, he cupped Donna's face and rocked forward, deep-fucking my roommate's mouth.

Barry slipped his hand under Donna's bottom and lifted her a few inches off the bed. He plunged his tongue way deep into her juicy hole, slurping up more of her sweet flowing juices.

I left lightheaded watching all this and steadied myself against Donna's dresser. My fingers wet from my mouth circled my nipples, wetting them so the cool air in the room would make them even harder. Then my hand slide down my body and between my legs. I rubbed my lips, feeling wetter and more tingly between my legs than I had in a very long time.

I never figure just watching could be so hot! Up to this point in my life, I had never watched other people having sex. Even when Donna and I were fooling around with guys in the same room, I was always paying more attention to the guy's cock I was touching or sucking then to what was Donna doing.

But I couldn't stop watching, couldn't stop rubbing my clit as David's cock slip in and out of Donna's mouth. As Donna hand pushed Barry's face into her crotch.

Barry widened Donna's slot with one set of fingers and fucked her with tow form his other hand. He did her nice and slow, and Donna was moaning around the slab of meat in her mouth. My roommate's nipples stood way out; she bucked and shuddered.

My Pussy juiced enviously. Moaning under my breath, I pinched a nipple. I licked my fingers, muttered to my self, and stared at the wild scene.

Now Barry rubbed his sheathed meat against the soft fuzz of Donna's crotch. David pulled out of her mouth and kissed her. They slid her off the bed and stood on either side of my panting roommate as she slid to her knees. Donna out her hands around their dicks. She turned her head from side to side, pausing each time to welcome four or five deep thrusts in her hungry mouth.

David pulled his cock away from Donna's hungry mouth and stretched

Out on the floor. Donna got the message and squatted over his up-right cock and as soon as the crown of his cock found her cunt-hole she being to bounce. Donna groaned loudly around the cock in her mouth. But no matter how fast or hard she bounce the crown of Barry's cock never left her mouth. It seemed forever to me watch my roommate performing like a slut in heat. I was not much better, I fingers pinching and pulling on my nipples as I rubbed my clit and whimpered as I stood in the corner.

Then Barry wanting more than just Donna's mouth, lifted off Donna off David's cock and into his arms. Donna wrapped her arms and legs around him, and David grabbed her ass. Donna moaned for someone to get is cock in her now. I was under Donna's ass in a second. David was jetting out into my face all hard and slick from Donna's mouth, I grabbed it and aim it at my roommate's puffy red pussy lips. In this position her lips spread on their own and I could see her juices in her pussy hair. My cunt throbbed. As soon as David's cock touched her hole she was down on it. I had a up-skirt view of the action. I sat on the floor watch her raise and fall on the cock. The sight of it splitting her cunt open was at that moment the most erotica thing I had every seen. At that moment I understand the power of watching and being watched, and I decided I want to be watched for then on. David broke the mood by clearing his throat.

Donna wriggled off Barry's erection and smiled when she saw me and where I was sitting. She climbed on the bed on all fours and wiggled her ass at David to take his turn. He slowly fucked her from behind, doggie-style. Both guys fondled and kissed her, and each took several more turns in her pussy. The sight of her ass rippling as the guys thighs smack against her. her breasts swinging back and forth. the guys pulling her head up by her hair and her whipping loose from their grip only to have them grab it again. The her moaning as she was close to climax and her groans as felt the cock slide out of her and another back in.

Donna cried out in delight three separate times, I whimpered alongside her the third time, hot juice running down my legs. both the guys shot of in their rubbers inside her. I hadn't had a taste of cum so I offer to clean their cock with my mouth. I sucked them only long enough to clean them, I want ed them gone so I could be alone with Donna, who was collapsed on the bed.

I walked the guys out I didn't bother to get dressed and stood at the open door to kiss them both and wave goodbye. I was secretly hoping someone would see me.

When I returned to Donna, she was snoring. I laid down beside her and slow stroked my pussy as I watched her sleep. I had two small climax in the hour she slept. When Donna woke she looked at me and smiled. She asked what I was doing and f I had enjoy the show and if I need a hand with my pussy as she could feel my movements?

My replies were simply, watch her sleep, my thighs were still wet from watch her, and I wish she had a cock to fuck me. Smiling Donna slipped of the bed and went to her dresser, when she turn around a cock jet out of her crotch. I had never seen a strap-on at this point of my life. I couldn't help but giggle it look silly and sexy at the same time. She wanted me on my hands and knees doggie style, I was happy to provided her with my cunt as a target for her love missile, as she called it.

But before I did I moved a full-length mirror in front of the bed. I could see her face and she could see mine. She smiled at what I had done. As excited and wet as I was, that damn love missile of hers stretched me and I moaned it hurt as Donna inched forward filling me in a way I hadn't yet been filled. It was a long thick tube that was as thick at the crown as it was at the base. Once I felt her thighs against me I know that somehow I had taken the whole thing and I felt my whole body shake. I was climaxing and she hadn't taking a stroke. I whimpered to her to remove it. And Donna smack my ass and said she had wanted to fuck me with this monster for a while and she wasn't going to stop now. She pulled my face up from the bed by my hair. And once she could see my eyes, Donna begin pumping. I whimpered and moaned though three hard climaxes the entire time our eyes were locked together. Finally Donna let me collapse forward, this popped the strap-on out of me. It felt so good to have that big cock out of me and I felt so empty at the same time.

"Did you enjoy that?" Donna asked as removed and dropped the strap-on on the floor. My rosy cheeks, sweaty body and dazed expression told her everything she need to know.