She Wants a Threesome - Morning BJ

Story Info
Mandy: Giving head and giving the green light on other girls.
931 words
4.07
18.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday mornings are usually pretty great as a rule. You're not going to work, everything has that "It's a weekend" vibe to it and you know that there is another day coming up to do whatever in the hell you please. So, that's what your starting with. However, that Saturday morning can be improved significantly with the hand of you wife pressing between the waistband of your underwear. You know the feeling. A girl sliding her fingers deeper and deeper down toward your suddenly attentive cock. You feel so turned on when she's finally grasping it in her hand and the "Hmmmmmm." you hear when she realizes that she has something she can work with... I had this happen recently with my wife, Svetlana (not her real name, BTW. She was born in Nebraska, so that would be a very out of place name for her to have. OK, so for this story maybe she should be Mandy? Yes, let's go with Mandy.) So, Mandy pushed her hand down my underwear and started stroking my dick.

On this Saturday morning, my cock was ready to go. Mandy pulled down my underwear enough to pop my full erection out. Mandy gasped as she usually does everytime she sees how massive my cock is. Sometimes I can see her doing the math in her head, trying to figure out how my enormous fucking cock is going to fit in her pussy... or her mouth... or, heaven forbid, what if I ever tried to put it in her ass?!?!

OK, most of that is a lie. My dick is about 7 inches long and Mandy drunkenly told me one night that her last ex boyfriend had a "slightly larger" cock, but that it "didn't matter." But, joke's on you, ex-boyfriend, she's got her hand slowly stroking my dick now.

Back to Saturday morning. Mandy had pulled my cock out of my shorts and was stroking in that sensual rhythm that was like a strong sexual elixir, moving more and more blood pumping to my penis.

"Good morning." Mandy said.

"Wow. Quite the way to wake up." I responded.

"Let me show you why I'm better than an alarm clock." She then moved her head down to my groin and put the tip of my dick in her mouth.

(For the record, I know the whole "better than an alarm clock" thing was hokey, but I'm never going to criticize a girl that's about to put my member in her mouth.)

Mandy sucked my dick slowly and methodically. She made sure that her mouth got down to my balls every time she went down. I was semi-hard at this point, but Mandy knew what she was doing with her tongue and I was rock hard in no time. Mandy alternated stroking my cock fast and then impaling her mouth on my dick, a technique she told me she had learned from extensive porn watching.

(I had asked her once if she was able to take her entire ex-boyfriends cock in her mouth. She responded by blowing me as hard as she could and playing with my balls until I exploded in her mouth. So, that response was a resounding "No." But, seriously. Why would I care? Knowing that she had serviced other guys makes sense. I actually find it very hot!)

Back to Saturday! Mandy's head bobbed up and down on my cock, every stroke more enthusiastic as the last.

"Oh, god! Yeah, keep doing that, baby!" I moaned.

At that point, Mandy pulled her head off my cock and moved up to a kneeling position on the bed. She quickly pulled off the "Backstreet Boys 2002 Tour" XXL T-shirt she wore as a night gown, revealing her amazing set of breasts. Mandy is a full figured woman who grew up in the Midwest and she has the enormous rack to show for it.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of my tits, baby." she said.

I did not need additional encouragement.

Mandy repositioned herself between my legs, pushing her huge tits around my cock. She then started pushing her boobs up and down on my dick while looking at me with a huge grin of satisfaction on her face. I pushed my cock as deep as I could into her cleavage, fucking it hard.

"I love your fucking tits, baby..."

"Yeah, you like that? You like fucking my big tits?"

She then pulled her boobs off my dick and spit on my dick to lube it up.

"I'm such a naughty girl with these big jugs for you to fuck."

Svetlana then... shit, I mean "Mandy" then put her hands on the side of her breasts, placed my throbbing cock in between and started thrusting her big tits up and down.

"I want you to fucking come, baby!"

"Oh yeah! I want to come for you!"

Mandy bounced her bigt tits up and down on my cock, sneaking in a quick suck on the head of my penis to entice me to come.

"Pleeeeease, baby. Come for me." Svet... Mandy said.

"Oh fuck yeah, babe! I only want to come for you. This dick is all for you."

Mandy kept stroking my cock and pushing it between her DD's.

"No, baby. I want you to fuck other girls with this dick. I want to watch you put this dick in other girls, while I watch you fuck them."

So, needless to say, I blew a huge load all over Mandy's chest right at that moment.

And this is how the adventure begins...