She Wants Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God how could I have been so slow? this is so incredible, oh man!! hahahahahaha, you are so wicked you know that?"

"You wouldn`t have me any other way would you! hahaha"

"Oh shit, we`ve got to set this up....let`s give it a try"

Normally I am ok with these kinds of things, I have lots of electrical gadgets being a man, but trying to set the clock in position on the spare bedroom wall was almost impossible with my hands shaking the way they were.

Eventually we managed to set the whole system up. In a nutshell, I was able to view the room from the desktop PC downstairs or from my Laptop in our bedroom, the video capture could be set to run continuously or be triggered by movement. I set it like this so that whenever Eve and Jay entered the room, the recording would start rather than have endless hours of nothing to look through.

Jay had started work at my wife`s company and apparently was a popular addition to the workforce, especially with my wife. They had lunched together a few times and she had been out to various locations Jay was at to check his progress.

He had been at the company for about a month when I came up with the idea of a gathering at our house for some of our friends. Eve invited Jay over. the party was to be on Friday evening of that week. Ofcourse Jay accepted the offer, like he was ever going to refuse. Eve spent a couple of days running around buying new Lingerie and shoes and a new dress for the occasion, I knew she wanted to look irresistable for her young suitor.

The guests started arriving around 7.30pm as we suggested, there were people from work and one or two neighbours and friends from the gym etc. Jay arrived at about 8pm in a taxi. Eve answered the door to him and nearly knocked him out cold with the way she looked. She had bought

a beautiful black evening dress which was strapless and tight across her bottom and it was a `wrap around` style. The hem was a Latino design ... apparently

my wife informs me it`s know as an `Asymmetrical hem`. There were black embroidered exotic flowers accentuating the shape of her breasts descending in a single, narrowing line, ending at her navel.

She was wearing a single diamond necklace and small diamond earrings, her hair was gathered up loosely onto the top of her head allowing ringlets to hang loosely, framing the sides of her face. She had applied some natural coloured lipstick with a few dabs of her new perfume and she was wearing her new black stilletto shoes with silver heels.

Around her right wrist was a diamond, single row tennis bracelet and ofcourse she wore her Wedding ring on her left hand. Quite simply, she was extremely hot.

"Good evening young man, come in"

He stepped through the doorway still visibly shocked.

"Go and find yourself a drink, there`s enough to intoxicate an army in the kitchen"

Jay chose himself a bottle of beer from the cold bucket and began to mingle, although his eyes kept drifting back to my wife, taking in the shape of her body in her new dress. She made eye contact regularly with him and smiled or winked. I thought I`d leave them to it and let them get together and see what happens so I found a couple of my friends from my work and cracked open a beer.

I lost track to be honest, I had been busy putting the world to rights concerning my football team with another one of the `Faithful`. I had a quick glance around the room and saw Jay and Eve edging closer together with their respective groups of friends. They made eye contact again and Eve silently mouthed the word

"Hya"

and smiled sexily.

"You look beautiful"

was his reply.

"Follow me"

she said, discreetly pointing upstairs. She walked towards the hall and turned to see if he was following her. He was rooted to the spot and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand nervously.

"Come on Jay"

he followed her lead and disappeared upstairs. I thought the erection in my trousers was going to explode I was so turned on.

There was only one thing for it, I had to carry on as if nothing had happened, I mingled some more with my guests. About fifteen minutes later, Jay reappeared at the bottom of the stairs looking very pleased with himself and off he went to find another beer. A few minutes later, my wife returned looking different somehow.

I couldn`t put my finger on what it was at first but then I noticed. Her hair was slightly ruffled and she had traces of lipstick on her jaw and neck, just enough that I could notice. She had applied more lipstick and obviously hadn`t noticed the smears on her skin. They had obviously been kissing!. Jay must have smeared the lipstick onto her neck and Jaw with his own lips.

Eve beamed a smile at me and returned to a small group of friends. One of the girls from work licked her fingertips and wiped the lipstick traces away calling her a `scruffy madam` with a laugh.

Gradually, the guests started to leave and I knew the time was drawing nearer when I got to put my new Nanny cam to good use. Eve was standing with Jay when she called me over.

"It`s ok if Jay stays over isn`t it hon?"

"Ofcourse yes! Jay,.... treat this place like home, eat drink and do whatever you want to do my friend. You are very welcome to stay over, anytime"

"You see? he`s fine"

Eve said with a bright, encouraging smile

"Cool...thanks for that, thought I`d ask first before just going ahead and putting my feet up haha, thanks a lot"

"I`ll leave you in my wife`s capable hands, I`m going to start the great clear up, see you two later"

I started clearing up after most of the guests had left and was trying to get the usual stragglers to make their way home. Eve took Jay into the kitchen and leaned in close to speak quietly to him, I could see them in the reflection from the french doors. They talked for a few minutes then the conversation and the smiles ceased.

They drew closer and came together for a luxuriously deep kiss, their tongues entwined and hands strayed as they hungrily kissed and touched each other, Jay found the perfect shape of her bottom cheeks through her dress with both hands and caressed her body. She broke the kiss and gestured with her hand for him to go upstairs which he did with some haste. The final guests were gone and Eve came into the living room where I was pretending to be busy.

"Here we are then my love. Jay has gone upstairs. I`m going to follow him up now"

"What did you say to him? it looked quite intense"

"You won`t believe this....I told him that I will be sleeping in the guest room tonight and that he can come and spend the night with me, I just came out with it like that, I surprised myself!"

"Oh fuck, does he know how lucky he is? why couldn`t I have known a woman like you when I was his age?, damn!"

"You haven`t heard the best yet. I suggested that maybe we would be ok to `Get together` tonight and maybe he could go and relieve himself in the bathroom before he gets into bed, not very romantic I know but I think teenagers appreciate direct talk, and I really want our first time to last, don`t want him cumming on me as soon as we touch!. That`s where he is now, he won`t be long I shouldn`t think. I`ll say goodnight my love"

I took my wife in my arms and kissed her lightly on the lips and held her.

"Enjoy him babe, enjoy him"

She swaggered to the foot of the stairs in stockinged feet now holding both shoes in her hand and disappeared. I left what I was doing and made my way to the desktop and switched it on. After a moment or two I saw her walk into the bedroom and with one hand, unclip the fastener on her dress and step out of it leaving it on the floor. She then removed her jewellery and let her hair down. With a little effort, she reached behind and unclasped her bra and gently dropped it from between her fingers onto her dress.

She hooked her thong down with her thumbs and wiggled out of it and discarded it on the floor with the rest of her clothes. Eve always likes the curtains fully closed at night so I was not surprised when she closed the curtains and switched on the bedside lamp which cast a pleasing amount of light into the room. She pulled the duvet back and climbed in, pulling it up until it covered her breasts. She lay flat on her back and waited. After a few minutes, Eve suddenly looked to her right as if she had heard a sound........it was the sound of the bathroom door being unlocked.

Jay walked in cautiously, looked at my wife`s clothes on the floor and as he rounded the half open bedroom door, he saw her lying there waiting for him under the bedclothes. He was only wearing his boxer shorts and a t shirt now.

"Take those off darling and get in here"

said my beautiful Eve in a half whisper as she pulled the duvet open for him. He pulled the tshirt over his shoulders and dropped it as he sat on the edge of the mattress and swung his legs in and pulled the covers back over him. They looked longingly at one another without speaking, words would have seemd inappropriate at that time I suppose?.

Jay scooted over next to her and leaned in for a kiss. They kissed like long lost lovers who had rediscovered each other and ignited the fires of passion again. One of Eve`s hands came to rest on his back and the other cradled the back of his head. He supported his own weight on his left elbow and cupped her naked left breast with his free hand. He was lying half across her and the way his head was moving, even though he was facing away from the camera, I knew they were enjoying a sensual, passionate kiss.

He moved down and kissed Eve`s jaw and down across her neck, they writhed together and moaned with anticipation and pleasure. His lips found the nipple of her left breast and he sucked it gently, Eve pushed her head back into the pillow with a silent scream, eyes tightly closed.

He mouthed and licked the beautiful swell of flesh still cupped in his right hand, his tongue flicking her nipple and coating her skin in a shiny coating of Saliva. Eve looked down and watched him working his lips and tongue on her body, she applied gentle pressure on the back of his head with her hand by way of encouragement.

He adjusted his position a little and took the nipple of her right breast in his mouth as he caressed the left one with slow deliberate movements, cupping and squeezing the porcelain flesh beneath his fingers. He was certainly a boob man, especially after Eve had made a point of `accidentally` showing them to him at every opportunity, those top buttons just won`t stay fastened will they?, especially at interviews!

Considering his age and inexperience, he seemed in no hurry. After a deliciously drawn out nipple sucking session ...... which by the way drives my wife wild........his right hand traced a line down across her rib cage and onto her tummy. he paused there and took in the feeling of warm, smooth skin beneath his fingers before continuing down.

I could see Eve opening her legs beneath the duvet and the shape of Jay`s arm along her body. She moaned as his fingers finally found her vagina, he touched her there and then brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked them clean taking in her taste and her scent.

The two lovers smiled lovingly at each other. He slid his hand back down between her thighs and slid atleast one inside causing Eve to moan

"Mmmmmmm yes, oooohhh".

His arm began to move back and forth, he was fingering her, he looked back up at her beautiful face as she rode the waves of pleasure he was giving her, her expression one of total passion.

He paused to insert another finger, atleast that`s what it looked like, then resumed his ministrations. His fingers worked in and out of her vagina...he was being careful with her though. Again, he appeared to be in no hurry, he finger fucked her and took in the sight of her naked body in the half light yielding to his touch

"Oh Jay, take these off......I want you ..... I want your cock"

He lay back on the mattress and lifted his hips up as he pushed his boxers down and kicked them off. They emerged from beneath the duvet at the foot of the bed and landed on the carpet.

She scooted into the middle of the bed and lay back. He put one knee between her legs followed by the other. She opened her thighs properly now allowing him acces to her. She looked down between their bodies, took the end of his penis in her hand and guided him to the entrance to her Vagina.

He leaned forward taking his weight on his elbows and eased his hips forward. She must have been very wet down there because with one push he was buried to the hilt in her.

"Oh Jay!! oh my God that`s.........oh my God!!!!"

She hooked her arms under his and grasped his shoulders. He lay still for a few seconds but the impulse to fuck was too strong. He began to withdraw and sink back down onto her, slowly at first but rhythmically.

" Take me Jay......fuck......oh my God .......Jay come on fuck me baby"

He began to build up a strong rhythm, rising and falling and curving his spine at the end of each downward thrust to get every single millimetre of his rigid cock inside her.

The two lovers feasted greedily upon their mutual passion, grunting, moaning and kissing with abandon. Eve was hanging on now as her lover took her for all he was worth, his every thrust driving the breath from her mouth. The scene was the most erotic and satisfying spectacle I had ever seen. Here was my 35 year old wife being fucked hard by a teenager under the bedclothes in my guest room.

Eve had bent her knees and pulled them up as her lover drove his cock into her time and time again. Tears formed in her eyes and her expression became glassy and distant. I could just about see that her beautiful breasts were squashed against her body under his weight as he fucked her.

He took her for another ten minutes or so before his movements became spasmodic and jerky. He began to moan and Eve cried out loud as her orgasm approached rapidly. He jerked hard and a stream of cum erupted into her womb, he thrust again and another stream hit her Cervix causing Eve to explode into an earth shattering climax.

"Oooooooaaahhh myyyy God! oooohhhhhhhhh Jay fuck meeeeeeeeeeee! ooooooh I`m cumminnnnnggggggggg! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! don`t stop baby!.......fuck meeeeee ooooohhhhhhhh!!!"

He cried out and rammed his cock home for the last time and collapsed onto her. She cradled him between her beautiful thighs and slender arms. The contrast between their skin tones was stark.

Jay`s chocolate brown body on top of Eve`s soft whiteness was so hot. They lay together panting hard and coated in a fresh sheen of perspiration. Eve`s hair was stuck to her forehead in wet strands and her face was red. She began to laugh in disbelief, still fighting to regain her breath.

She kissed the slumped figure of her lover and held him to her. He was still very slowly moving his hips, Eve was loving the sensation, the contented smile mirroring her inner joy. She wiped the sweaty hair strands from her forehead with the back of her hand

"Wooooo! that was deliciously naughty"

Jay let out an exhausted laugh and kissed her lips, Eve met his kiss with her own and they lay like that, kissing deeply and slowly.

Jay went to roll off but she resisted

"Stay in me Jay, don`t lie down yet"

"I need to Eve, I`m finished"

He pulled out of her and she reluctantly brought her legs together to allow him to lie down. He dropped onto the mattress with an exhausted sigh and lay on his back looking sleepily at the ceiling. She had managed to drain every drop of energy from her teenage lover, he must have been dreaming about this way before it happened just as my wife had, I wandered how many times he`d masturbated in his room thinking about her. He had given her everything and now was virtually asleep.

I closed the laptop and it switched off automatically, I was so exhausted. I poured myself a drink, locked up and headed up to bed.

The next morning I was woken by the sound of the bathroom door opening, the lock is quite stiff and needs some effort to open sometimes so it usually opens with a loud `clack` I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock.

It was 7.29am, I guessed that Eve had gone to clean up after the previous night`s exertions. I reached over and lifted the lid on the laptop and initiated the Nannycam. Eve walked around to her side of the bed and climbed in. She lay on her side right next to Jay, looking at him as he woke. She was resting her head on her hand regarding him sexily. He opened his eyes and smiled sleepily at my wife.

"Good morning baby, and how are you feeling this morning?"

"Morning,..... I`m totally knackered, in a word `fucked"

they both laughed at this.

"So, is there anything you`d like for breakfast, anything at all?"

"There is something I want for breakfast but I don`t think I have the energy yet"

Eve reached under the bedclothes and began stroking his cock.

"Aaaaaw poor baby. I tell you what, why don`t you just lie back and let me take care of you ok?"

"That sounds amazing Eve, what do you have in mind?"

"You leave that to me......now then, let`s see"

She threw the duvet off the bed and went back to work on his cock with her left hand. That was the first time I`d seen him....wow! his cock was very dark brown with lots of ridges along the shaft and there was a large bulbous head which wasn`t exactly pink nor was it purple, it was somewhere in between.

The girth of his cock was about average I would say but the thing was, he was long!, mine is about 71/2 inches long when fully erect, at a guess he was 9 inches or thereabouts?

Eve worked him to full erection with her hand, I noticed a glint of something shiny and realised it was her wedding ring.

She shuffled up onto her knees and leaned down to lick the head of his penis while she held it still. She made a "Yummy" sound, the kind of sound she`d have made when licking an ice cream.

She looked like she was really looking forward to this. She dipped her head again and licked the swollen end of his cock, savouring him. She moved her head and her tongue travelled down the ridged shaft and back up, her saliva leaving glistening trails along his length. Jay moaned and shifted slightly at the sensation.

She took the whole head into her mouth little by little and began slowly stroking the shaft with her hand. Her lips closed around him fully and she even managed to take about another two inches inside. She brought her mouth up and his bulbous helmet reappeared coated in her saliva. Eve withdrew, looking at her handywork and repeated the move only this time she kept him enclosed in her mouth as she moved her head up and down deliciously slowly, enabling him to feel the work she was doing on him with her tongue. He lay back with his arms crossed over his face as she played.

I could hear slurping sounds occasionally as she devoured his now rock hard penis. I must say, credit to him......he was a big lad! I know she loves oral sex and I know she would have loved sucking him to completion and feeling the warm cum sliding down her throat but she had other ideas. She pulled away with a slurp and ushered Jay into the middle of the bed. He eagerly moved over and lay back awaiting what was to come. She turned to face him and threw her left leg over his body so that she was straddling him.

The length of his cock rested against her naked bottom. She gave that same "Yummy" sound as she felt his warm flesh against her thighs. She leaned against his torso with one hand to support her weight as she raised herself up. Her free hand reached between her legs and took hold of his cock, positioning it at the entrance to her vagina. Her lips begin to part as she started to inch her way down. She looked down at his ridgid length as she gradually impaled herself on it.