She Wants Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

Since the first night when she conned me into her bed, we've never spent a day apart. We've had sex at least once every day. Even during her periods we do what we can. She's gotten better and better (and she was good to start with) at sucking me dry. Anyway, I get to the apartment that she's shared with another girl. She's to be all packed, ready to go. And she is. She's also stark naked, wanting enough sex to make up for doing without for a week. I've gone without, too, so I'm more than ready to meet her needs. We're immediately wrapped around one another with big, wet kisses and lots of tongue. When we finally break I hold up a finger, asking for a second, and start getting out of my clothes, which I leave in a pile on the floor just inside the front door.

We then get all wrapped together again with more kissing. I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom, kissing her all the way. I set her down on the edge of the bed and kneel down and get my face into her crotch and go to work, as hungry for her pussy as she is for me to eat her. I've known how to do this for a long time and I've proven it to Gloria many times. She's into moans and shrieks and finally a big orgasm. I sit up, still on my knees, and get my cock aimed at her. She reaches down to help get me into her. I push into her and stand up some, lifting her butt as I do. As I continue to pump into her, I also push her further onto the bed and slowly manage to crawl up and get into the normal missionary position. She wraps her arms and legs around me, pulling our bodies tightly against one another and I keep pistoning into her. She cums and cums loudly and I just keep pounding away until I finally cum, too.

We're then holding one another and kissing. I'm feeling all over her body. I love the feel of her nice, firm ass, her tremendous breasts. I suck on a nipple and then the other one. She's grabbing at my cock every chance she has as we move around. We really don't talk much at all, to busy enjoying each other's bodies. She finally manages to get into a position where she can get her hands and mouth to my cock and balls and goes to work trying to get me up again. I'm able to work on her pussy some with my fingers but she doesn't move, even with my urging, into position for me to get my mouth to her pussy again.

When she finally manages to get me up, she climbs onto me, poises high above my cock that she's holding and drops herself down, taking me fully up inside her. While she rides me, I manage to prop myself up enough to get at her breasts with my one hand and mouth. When it gets to much of a strain to stay propped up, I lay back and reach for her clit and massage it as she bounces up and down on me. I'm amazed that my crotch isn't black and blue, the way she loves to really wham down onto me with her full weight. It must feel good up inside her to shove my cock into her fully. She orgasms again and lays down atop me. I hold her, feel her ass some more, then roll her off and get us repositioned so I can get into her again from behind. She's up on her hands and knees and shoving her butt back at me as I hold her hips and pound into her as hard and fast as I can. It's good her room mate's at work because she's loud through all of this. I get her to cum again and then, a little later, I do, too.

We're both finally sated enough to get dressed, get her stuff into her car, and head north to our new life together. She drives as we move up over the mountain range, her seeing housing developments running for miles out of the LA basin. It reminds you that there are millions of people here. We talk some about most anything. She's interested in the unknown, what we're going to do up north, where we'll live, will she be able to get a job, and I let her know that we'll together find a place that she's happy with and in the meantime we'll spend a few days or more in the motel where I've been staying. We stop at a Denny's and have a lunch. She starts driving again. "I find it difficult," she says, "to spend this much time this close to you and not have sex." We're approaching a turn off into a rest area. There are several up the I-5, with rest rooms and vending machines and lots of parking.

She pulls off and heads into it, going past the rest rooms and finally parking quite a way from any other cars. She grins at me and gets out. So I do, too. She walks around to my side and stops and reaches under her short denim skirt to grab her panties and start pulling them down. She then bends over and pushes them all the way down and steps out of them. She moves to the side where I had been sitting and opens the door. She turns around, lifts her skirt so I can see her bare ass and pussy and sits on the edge of the car seat, her legs spread. "Please" is all she says, looking at me with a glint in her eye. I look around and realize no one can actually see us, the way we're parked, so I get on my knees in the parking lot and get my face to her crotch and my hands on her thighs and start licking her very wet and delicious pussy. "Ooh, I like this so much," she says before starting moaning and making various guttural noises as I work on her, licking her clit and finger fucking her. When she cums, I sit back some and she relaxes back for a moment. Then she sits up, reaches down to start pulling her panties back on. She stands up as she finally adjusts them, pulls her skirt back down and takes my hand to lift me up so that she can put her arms around me and we kiss. "You drive for awhile", she says. The keys are still in the ignition. So I walk around and get in and so does she and we drive off. "That's probably the best rest stop anyone has ever had there," she says, grinning at me. "Thank you."

Another couple hours, I take the cut off over another set of mountains towards the coast, the best way to get up into San Jose and all its neighbors, what's commonly known as Silicon Valley. It's a curving road up and then a curving road down and then through a little valley, all on a nice four lane road, but then onto a two lane road that's still curvy and goes through areas where people raise crops and have fruit stands. We've been talking and she's been pleasant to be with but she reaches over and unzips me and pulls my cock out. She plays with it a little, getting me hard. She then unfastens her seat belt and leans over, getting her head under the steering column to get her mouth and hand to my cock. She starts licking me. I see a gravel drive up ahead that probably leads into a farm, out here it would be called a ranch, and I slow down and pull off the road and come to a stop. There's no way I can drive in traffic on a curvy two lane road while I'm getting a blow job. "I decided I needed dessert," she says, looking up at me and then getting back to work on me. I guess she did want dessert because she doesn't fool around making love to my cock, she just works on it to get me to cum. She's not able to bob up and down as much, she's not in a great position with the steering wheel and all. But she succeeds and gets my load. She licks me dry, swallowing whatever I gave her, pulls back and sits up, licking her lips, and fastens her seat belt. "There, that ought to hold me for awhile until we get to the motel." I start the car and, watching for traffic, pull back out and keep on going. It's about and hour and a half to the motel.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers