She Wants Rid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, it's not that.'

'Oh what then?'

'This, I've err not really been like this before.'

'Oh Mark you don't mean to tell me all those stories of yours, the mother and daughter, twin sisters were all made up do you?'

'They sort of were.'

'Sort of?'

Mark then took a deep breath before looking down at the floor, 'well, they...' his voice barely audible, 'sorry, they all were.'

Lisa replied with a loud throaty laugh.

'I'm sorry.'

Lisa continued to study him, her mouth wide open her teeth and lips discoloured by the red wine, then looking at me, 'so you were right then.'

'About?'

'Mark over here being a,' as she spelt out each letter, 'V.I.R.G.I. N.'

Poor Mark looked totally crestfallen as each letter was brutally hammered home by Lisa.

'So Marky what shall we do about this nasty, nasty virginity of yours?'

'I ...'

'Is it troubling you? Causing you discomfort and pain?'

Mark could not even muster up a response.

'Do you want rid of it, the nasty, nasty, nasty, horrible thing?'

He nodded as he swallowed hard.

'What do you think Steve? Shall I take his nasty virginity off him?'

'Well I'm certainly not!'

Lisa laughed before saying, 'take your clothes off then.'

'What! You mean...'

'Yes Mark.'

'Is this for real?'

She nodded.

Looking at me Mark asked, 'you're not just winding me up? The two of you?'

'No,' replied Lisa.

'But, but with him there,' as he pointed to me.

'That's part of the deal.'

'I, I...'

'Think of him as a witness, to your deflowering.'

I stood still leaning against a worktop suddenly and belatedly realising what was going to happen, I looked over to Mark who stood there wide-eyed still not able to comprehend the situation.

'Come on Mark, off, off, off,' chided Lisa.

Mark took a deep breath and began fumbling with the button on his jeans before unzipping them and letting the garment fall to the floor.

'Nice pants,' commented Lisa.

Mark did not react as he lifted his jumper up his torso and over his shoulders. He had nothing under his jumper so he was left in just his pants and socks.

'Off with your pants Mark.'

He nodded as he slowly pulled down his pants.

I was surprised Mark had stripped off, however his hands were over his groin hiding his cock.

Lisa grinned as she looked at his groin, 'come on Mark don't be shy let me see.'

Mark acknowledged the request by a small nod of his head before removing his hands.

'Mmm, not bad,' observed Lisa as she saw his erect cock for the first time. 'So Mark you want to fuck me then?'

'Yes.'

'Stroke your cock for me then.'

Mark obeyed.

'Ohh,' Lisa groaned, 'say what you want to do to me.'

'I want to... fuck you.'

'Oh yes,' smiled Lisa as she unbuckled her trousers and let them fall to the floor before stepping out of them so she was left in just a bra and panties. Mark breathed heavily as he looked her up and down, 'like what you see?'

Instinctively he just nodded.

'And to think, you could have had me last summer, I was prepared to let you have my virginity, but you didn't like me.'

'Er I did.'

'No it was Michelle you wanted wasn't it?'

'I...'

'Not plain old me.'

'I'm sorry.'

'Don't be, it was you who set me up with Steve who gave me the best sex possible. Michelle was right.'

'About?'

'Steve over you, in fact she thought you were a virgin, how right she was.'

Mark looked deflated for a few moments, before he ran his eyes over Lisa's body.

At this juncture I have to point out how different her body looked, her breasts were significantly smaller, her rounded tummy had disappeared, her arms were skinnier, legs thinner. I did prefer how she previously looked and I found her naivety quite a turn on I wasn't sure I liked the new sexually outrageous vixen before me.

Mark suddenly brought a hand over towards Lisa chest, planting the palm of his hand on her left breast, 'ohhh,' he groaned.

'You like my tits?'

'Yes.'

She pointed at the nipple on her right breast, whispering, 'run your finger over that.'

Mark nodded as he did so, groaning slightly as he toyed with her nipple.

Lisa turned slightly so her back was facing me, it seemed only natural for me to unclasp her bra.

Mark was momentarily taken aback as the material he was playing with fell away from his hand, but gave a groan of delight as he saw Lisa's breasts for the first time. Overtaken by desire he bent his head down and started sucking on one of Lisa's nipples.

Lisa groaned before snaking her hand behind herself, I watched as her hand slowly moved towards my groin. Lisa moaned as she felt my hard cock through my trousers. Her hand then moved upwards as she fumbled with my top button and tried to undo my belt.

'Take your trousers off,' she said breathlessly.

In a flash my trousers were off, followed by my jumper leaving me in just my socks and pants. I brought my hands down to Lisa's bottom massaging it through her panties as Mark continued sucking on her nipples.

'Oh yes,' she moaned.

My hand travelled to the centre of her bottom then following her arse crack, went downwards then up as I cupped her pussy through her knickers. I could feel the heat of her pussy through her knickers and spongy pubic hair. I gently circled my hands round her pussy.'

'Mmm, I like that.'

I watched as she took Mark's hand in hers and brought it downwards to her panties and then under the elastic expertly guiding it to her pussy.

Mark gave a groan and shook, I thought he might have cum there and then.

'Oh Mark this is all so new to you?'

He nodded.

'Do you want to take my panties down?'

He nodded again as he slowly slipped them down.

'Mark give me your hand,' she whispered.

Mark offered her his hand which she clasped before guiding it to her pussy.

'Finger me.'

Mark nodded as he slipped his index finger into her.

'Ohhh,' he groaned.

'What is it?'

'You're so wet.'

She laughed, 'that's because I'm so horny for cock, put another finger in me, that's it slid it in and out. Oh yes, you're quit good at this.'

Mark didn't pay the comment any attention as she continued to finger fuck her.

Lisa smiled at me and whispered, 'the towels, over there in the basket lay them out.'

"Why?" I was about to ask but it was obvious why she had made the request, as I placed the towels on the tiled floor.

Lisa placed her hand on Mark's, 'you can stop that now.'

Mark complied and looked completely incredulous as Lisa got down on her knees in front of him. I think he was expecting her to suck him off but instead she positioned herself on her hands and knees, 'are you ready then Mark?'

He gulped then nodded.

'As you're a virgin you don't have to wear a condom.'

'I...' Mark hesitated.

'There's no way I'm doing sloppy seconds,' I protested.

'Mark has to go first.'

'I, I have got some condoms,' interjected Mark scared Lisa's offer could be withdrawn at any time.

'Put one on for me then.'

Mark started groping around in the floor trying to find his trousers, he eventually pulled out his wallet and started going through the various pockets. 'Come on,' he muttered to himself, 'in here somewhere.'

After a considerable amount of searching he gave a big sigh of relief as he produced a condom.

'Not past its sell by date?' I joked.

'No,' replied Mark as he studied the packet before ripping it open.

I was still standing in front of Lisa my erect cock straining to get out of my under-pants. Lisa reached upwards and stroked my cock through the fabric causing me to moan gently and arch my back.

'Take you pants off and come down here,' Lisa whispered.

I looked down at her.

'That's right on your knees.'

My cock was now the same height as Lisa's mouth and I closed my eyes as she gently began to stroke it, 'mm nice cock,' she commented before kissing it and then taking me in her mouth.

'Fuck!' Exclaimed Mark as he saw Lisa take my cock in her mouth.

Lisa withdrew her mouth and gave my cock another gentle kiss before twisting her head round to face Mark. 'You ready?'

Mark just grunted something as he edged his virgin cock to Lisa's pussy.

'Oh Mark that's too high,' she twisted her arm round and gripped Marks cock as she guided it to her pussy, 'just relax let me do the work.'

I saw as she waggled her arm up and down, eliciting a huge groan from Mark.

Looking up at me she smiled and then by way of an explanation, 'I'm rubbing him up and down my clit.' Before turning her attention to Mark, 'you liking that?'

'Oh yes.'

'Now I want you just to relax, yes that's it, oh yes, now push forward of yes, oh yes that's good.'

Lisa gave a long moan as Mark slid his cock into her pussy. Then turning her head, 'how does that feel?'

'Yeah.'

She gave a little laugh, 'so no longer a virgin?'

He grunted a response as Lisa instructed him, 'don't move, just stay inside me.'

She then, with Mark's cock still deep inside her, lifted up an arm which was supporting her, and with it griped my cock. Finally she edged forward, I could hear Mark moan and Lisa breath out deeply as his cock slipped out of her. But she was only edging forward to my cock as moments later I felt her lips round me then her tongue running along the underside of my cock. She then pushed back onto Mark's cock causing him to groan.

'You alright Mark?'

'Yes.'

'I don't want you cumming just yet, this is so good,' as she eased off his cock and took me into her mouth.

She then began to go backwards and forwards, letting Mark's cock slip out of her and mine into her two cocks simultaneously penetrating her.

Mark was doing really well, as I recalled my first time with Mel where I came with just a minimal touch from her hand. But I thought too soon as I heard the sound of flesh against flesh as Mark's hands slapped against Lisa's hips before he shoved her forward as I felt my cock slide right down the back of her throat, her lips touched the base of my cock nestling against my pubes.

Lisa coughed and spluttered as she pushed herself backwards. She turned round to look at Mark who sported a tortuous face he slammed into her again.

'Oh,' he groaned as his whole body began to wildly buck, 'oh shit, shit, shit, oh I'm cumming.'

This set Lisa off as she rested my cock flat against my stomach and began to lick the underside up down, taking a bollock in her mouth she was like a wild animal.

Mark slowly calmed down; his torso covered in a sheen of sweat his face red, 'oh fuck, fuck, fuck,' he said over and over as he breathed in deeply.

'That good?'

'Oh fuck yeah,' as Mark had slipped out of her, the condom with its load of cum hanging limply from his cock.

'Steve, I've not cum.'

I didn't need to be told a second time as I stood up and walked behind her. I looked at her puffy open lips, thought about it, but could I trust her, was she really in the pill and plus given the historical context I wasn't sure she was clean.

Lisa however made up my mind as she whispered, 'you have got a condom?'

'Yes,' I replied a bit surprised she didn't want to take my bare cock. I reached into my trousers and bought out a pack of two. As I rolled it down my cock I noticed Lisa had this wanton dirty look in her eyes.

I settled down on my knees behind Lisa, and slowly stoked up the back of her thighs, they were warn and clammy.

'Steve,' she moaned.

'Yes.'

'Put it in me, I really need it.'

I ignored her as I fingered her pussy from behind, immediately groaning at how wet she was.

Lisa moaned, before she arched her neck upwards to see Mark standing there before her. Lisa reached out for his cock and began to massage it before gently sliding it up and down. 'Two hard cocks, both for me,' she murmured.

Keen to show Mark how it's done I positioned myself closer to Lisa and then with cock in hand I stroked it around her pussy lips. 'Oh Steve,' she mumbled, 'please put it in me I want it so bad.'

I took my eyes away from Lisa as I looked down at my rubber encased cock. Next I heard a moaning and slurping sound followed by a high pitched moan from Mark. I didn't need to look up to see Lisa the dirty bitch had Mark's cock in her mouth.

In response I gripped Lisa's hips and slowly slipped my cock inside her.

'Oh...' she moaned as she took Mark's cock out of her mouth.

I withdrew before slowly slipping back inside her, 'you like that nice and slow?'

'Mmm.'

I continued like this for a few minutes, Lisa was doing all sorts of dirty things to Mark's cock. Spitting on it, licking it, putting it in her mouth and licking it with her tongue.

With me deep inside her I gripped her hips trying to push even further, Lisa replied by pushing back on me, next I rotated my knees slightly so I changed my position.

'Mmm,' Lisa moaned.

Later I put my right leg out thus raising me slightly and changing the position of my cock still further.

I was quite surprised Mark had not yet cum, but I guess he had cum once already and the alcohol he'd consumed might also have had an effect.

Lisa looked up at Mark, 'it's aright Mark you can.'

'What?'

'You can cum in my mouth.'

In reply I brought the palm of my hand down on Lisa's bottom, 'you are so fucking dirty aren't you?'

She didn't reply immediately, but then said, 'do that again.'

'What?'

'Smack my bum.'

So I did.

'Ohh,' moaned Lisa before instructing, 'oh yes again.'

This time I smacked her that bit harder which left a red mark in the shape of my palm on her right buttock.

'Oh Steve, that feels so naughty, but...' she stopped mid-sentence as she twisted her hand round to my cock and took hold of it before squeezing it. Lisa then turned her head round to face me. She did indeed look so dirty and wanton, her lipstick was smeared over her lips, her hair matted face red and shiny with sweat, her nipples standing out like bullets.

'Steve, I want to ask you to do something for me.'

I nodded assuming she wanted me to roll the condom off, fuck her bareback and explode deep inside her pussy. How wrong was I?

She responded with a smile, before whispering, 'put it in my arse.'

'What!' I answered in shock and surprise. I seriously could not believe she had asked me to do such a thing.

'I want you to fuck me in the arse.'

'Err,' I spluttered, 'are you sure?'

I was genuinely shocked. At the time this act between a man and women was illegal in Britain, it was not until a few years later it was decriminalised under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, (section 143). So I was being asked to break the law, commit an illegal act. Quite apart from the legal issue, it was rare, I'd never seen it in any of the few porn films I'd seen up until this point and I'd never seen it in a magazine. Finally there were the actual mechanics, would it fit? Didn't we have to use some additional lubrication? Vaseline always sprung to mind.

'Steve you said you would.'

'I didn't think you meant.'

'You mean you've never thought about it?'

'Well. Not really,' I replied truthfully.

'Oh I do all the time, but there was no boy I could trust at uni, I can trust you Steve, Oh please, please will you?'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes a hundred per cent.'

'Have you done it before?'

'No, never, but I so want to now. It will be like when you took me for the first time in my bedroom.'

'I don't know.'

'Oh Steve.'

I looked up at Mark who was shaking his head in disbelieve, 'not a word to anyone about this okay?'

'You breathe a word Mark and I'll tell everyone I took your virginity.'

'I promise.'

'Goodie, and for that Mark you can definitely cum in my mouth.'

With that Lisa set her head downwards pushing her bottom into the air, she then gripped her arse cheeks pulling them apart so her puckered bum-hole was in full view.

I set my cock up behind her and pushed forward. As soon as contact was made Lisa gave a shriek I pushed forward again against her tight ring but this just sent her forward.

'Lisa try to push back.'

She nodded as she pushed herself against my cock as she gave a loud groan.

Thinking she'd hurt herself I asked, 'are you okay?'

'Yeah, yeah,' she panted, 'it just feels so good,' with that she pushed really hard against me as I felt my cock slip partway into her arse.

'Oh yes,' she panted, breathing heavily from her nose, 'fuck, this feels amazing. Steve push it right in and fuck my arse.'

I nodded as gripping her hips I slowly drove my cock into her arse.

'Oh fuck, she panted as she hit the floor with the palm of her hand.

I was genuinely concerned I was hurting her or even worse causing her some permanent damage, just like when you were a kid and gashed your knee I didn't want to look down. At the back of my mind there was the real fear the condom might break.

Once I'd slipped all the way into her, I then slowly slid out.

'Oh back inside me.'

I slid back inside her, Lisa gave a long moan I'm not sure if it was pleasure or pain. She then reached under herself, flinching as she touched her clit.

'Oh fuck my clits so sensitive right now,' I saw her hand move backwards and forward as she finger fucked herself and I could even have sworn I felt her fingers against the wall of her ass as she fingered herself.

She then brought her hand out licked the juices off it and grabbed Mark's cock, she began slavering all over it.

Mumbling, 'I want you to cum in my mouth, shoot you spunk down my throat,' as I continued to slowly fuck her arse.

'Steve rub my clitty,' she pleaded in-between gasps.

I reached under and stroked her clit, which proved difficult as I was still balls deep in her arse.

Lisa still had Mark's cock in her mouth her head bobbing up and down and whilst she was not actually deep-throating him she was close.

I looked up at Mark, his face contorted in pleasure, noticing me staring he said, I can't hold on much longer.'

I suddenly felt Lisa fingers against mine.

'Let's see if we can cum together.'

But I was miles off cumming, as I was so scared of hurting her, scared the condom would break, Mark's presence the alcohol I had consumed. Next I heard Mark groan, then Lisa speeded up her hand and pushed back on me so my cock sank right into her arse.

'Oh,' she groaned, 'fuck, fuck, fuck I'm cumming.'

'Me to...' Mark was unable to finish off his sentence as his whole torso convulsed his groaned lurched forward as he shot his cum into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa moaned in appreciation before spluttering a little as she pushed Mark away, I then slipped out of her arse.

Lisa turned round, clearly not having swallowed all of Mark's cum for some of it was round her lips, she smiled at me then stuck out her tongue which had a coating of Mark's stringy white cum. Still panting from her orgasm, she asked, 'did you cum Steve?'

'No.'

'Didn't you like fucking my arse?'

'I didn't want to hurt you.'

'Do you want to fuck my pussy then?'

My cock twitched in expectation as I bravely looked down at it still encased in the condom. My brief look confirmed the condom looked clean enough. There was no way I wanted to go missionary or any other position where she might try and kiss me after what she'd had just had unloaded in her mouth.

Lisa was sat up on her knees facing me, I motioned her to turn round then gently pressed on her back intimating I wanted her on all fours.

Lisa complied. She then said, 'Steve you can't.'

'What?' The response etched in disappointment.

'Not with the condom.'

'Why?'

'Why do you think, it's been up my bum you'll have to take it off.'

I nodded as I gingerly rolled the condom off my cock leaving it glistening from the lube in the condom.

'Mmm,' Lisa moaned.

I was unsure whether she expected me to put a condom on, recalling how she said she was on the pill, but who knows how many people she had been with at university. I was still undecided as I asked, 'do you want me to put a condom on?'