She Wants Rid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What exactly?' I replied teasingly.

'Be really naughty to me.'

'Oh I don't know about that.'

'Oh please...'

I looked down on her and smiled as I had other plans for her. As before I ran the tip of my cock down her slit, but this time I brought it back up, then down, then up. I repeated this movement but each time adding speed and pressure against her clit.

Lisa moaned and writhed in pleasure, 'oh fuck,' she said, 'oh that feels so good.'

I then abruptly stopped for a few moments; looked Lisa firmly in the eye brought my cock down her slit before nudging it against her opening. This time Lisa shifted herself forward so my bare cock slipped into her a bit further. Her actions took me by surprise and I pulled out of her immediately.

She groaned, 'that felt so good.'

'You like that don't you?'

She nodded, 'oh please do it again.'

I smiled and nodded, but then she took me by surprise as she said, 'can I be a really bad girl?'

'Sorry.'

'Can I ask you to put it right in me this time?'

'You mean now?'

She nodded, 'I can't wait until the morning.'

'You want me to...'

'I want to feel you properly inside me.'

I nodded and then gently edged my cock towards her wet opening as soon as I made contact she groaned. I kept my cock just inside her as I edged forward on my knees. Next I then parted her lips with my right hand and looked down at my cock which was knob deep inside her pussy.

'Are you sure about this?'

She nodded and with that I very slowly slipped into her wet pussy all the way. The feelings I experienced as I gently slipped into her fully bareback for the first time were incredible. Fortunately, as my knob was accustomed to her wetness and as I had entered her slowly meant I didn't cum immediately but I could feel the familiar rushing sensation in my balls. I looked down at her and smiled.

She looked up, 'please stay inside me.'

'I can't for much longer.' A few moments later I slowly withdrew from her and she let out a moan of frustration.

'Sorry,' I replied as I lay next to her on the bed.

'I wanted you to stay inside me.'

'You know I couldn't.'

'Why?'

'You know why, any longer and I would have cum.'

I watched as she took a deep breath before looking down at my rock hard cock which was now covered in her sexy juices, 'Oh Steve,' she moaned.

I had no idea what was on her mind as I said her name.

'Oh God,' she replied.

I thought there was something wrong with her, 'are you okay?'

She nodded breathlessly.

'But you're behaving a bit strangely again.'

She breathed in again, 'I know.' she paused, 'look, I want to ask you something.'

'What?'

She looked down avoiding eye contact and said in a quiet voice, 'I want you to do something that's really, really naughty to me.'

'What?'

'Take my virginity properly.'

'What do you mean?'

'I want you to put you cock in me again...'

I smiled.

'But this time I don't want you to pull out.'

'Sorry.'

'I want you to keep your cock inside me until you cum.'

'What?' I replied as I recoiled in shock, 'you know I can't, you're not on the pill.'

'Oh please, please, my period's due the next couple of days which means I can't get pregnant, just thinking about it is making me so horny I really want to experience you doing it inside me, the thought of you doing that to me is driving me crazy, that's what I was really thinking about when I was playing with your cock earlier.'

'I thought it was sucking my cock.'

'No no, it was the thought of having you cumming inside me, whenever I think about it I get so wet. And when we were in the shower earlier, I deliberately bent over hoping you would slip your cock up me.'

I attempted to digest her words as I had vaguely heard of this method of birth control, 'are you sure?'

'Fairly sure.'

'Fairly sure,' I repeated unconvinced and shook my head, 'sorry I can't take the risk.'

She looked really disappointed, 'sorry, but I'm certain I can't get pregnant.'

'But you just said a minute ago you were only fairly sure.'

'No, I can't.'

Still I was not convinced.

She obviously read my thoughts as she pleaded, 'please put it back inside me, I can't believe how good it felt.'

'But...'

'Will you just keep it there as long as you can then?'

Against my better judgement I slowly position myself above her and slipped my bare cock into her pussy. Once inside her I leant forwards so my torso pressed against hers which gave added penetration and remained still frightened that I might cum inside her.

Underneath me Lisa moaned as she wrapped her arms around me, 'this feels so good.'

I continued to remain still which clearly did not go unnoticed by Lisa as she whispered in my ear, 'please fuck me Steve.'

Very slowly I lifted up my torso and my cock slipped out a few inches before I slowly slipped back inside her. I could not believe how wet her pussy felt and even after a couple of very slow strokes I could feel my cum start to rise. I kissed her softly and for some reason ended up looking at her Terrence Trent D'Arby poster which curtailed the rise.

After a brief pause I re-commenced slowly fucking her surprised at how long I was lasting. When I felt I might cum for a second time I again paused, my cock embedded deep inside her.

It was then that I felt her pussy twitch as it gripped my cock even tighter, and I groaned in pleasure, 'oh Lisa, what was that?'

'This is making me so horny.'

Her pussy twitched a second time and I too groaned again.

'Please stay inside me.'

I nodded but knew if her pussy kept twitching I'd soon be cumming inside her.

This time she moaned in my ear, 'oh please...'

'What?'

'Will you?'

Her horny talk, the situation, her hot and extremely tight pussy were all making it increasingly difficult for me as I replied, 'you know I can't.'

She let out a low soft moan of disappointment.

I lay completely motionless on top of her for a few moments soaking up all the pleasure I was experiencing. However I felt Lisa's body move underneath me and in doing so my cock shifted position deep inside her. This in turn sent out shockwaves of pleasure, 'oh, keep still,' I groaned.

'I don't think I can.'

Obviously I was thinking of pulling out but for some reason there was something inside my head telling me to stay inside her for as long as possible.

My thoughts were silenced as Lisa said, 'I can't take this anymore, I think I'm going to cum, fuck me, fuck me now Steve, fuck me really hard.'

I nearly said "yes," and was finally about to pull out when her pussy again twitched this time more powerfully than before, I groaned, 'ah Lisa, if you do that again I'll...'

But she ignored me as she simultaneously dug her nails into my back, brought her knees upwards and in the same movement pushed her crotch upwards so my cock went even deeper into her.

It was that upward movement that finally did it for me I lost all sense of reason and the idea of pulling my cock out of her no longer became an option. I just wanted to cum inside her. I might have said something like, 'oh fuck, I'm going to cum,' because she cried out...

'Yes, oh fuck me, do it, do it inside me, cum inside me please, oh please I...' as she wrapped her legs around me gripping me tightly.

In response I pushed down hard wanting to sink even more of my cock into her as all logic and reason disappeared. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and snogged her as I felt a tremendous surge in my balls. A split second later I shot my first jet of cum deep inside her unprotected pussy and my whole body shook at the force of my ejaculation.

I gripped Lisa tightly as my balls spat out what felt like gallons of spunk deep inside of her. In response Lisa whimpered softly in my ear, 'Steve stay inside me, I think I'm...' she didn't finish as underneath me she rubbed her groin against me. That must have done the trick as a few seconds later I felt her pussy go into spasm as it gripped my still hard cock. 'Ahhhhhhh fuck,' she screamed, 'oh fuck I'm cumming.'