She Wants to be a Porn Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first movie.
3k words
4.58
54.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Lisa walked onto the set and looked around nervously. Even though her pussy was tingling at the thought of getting fucked again, she was a bit nervous about doing this for film. Her first movie was called coeds get wild, she was playing a coed who couldn't get enough cock and screwed her way through the campus.

She was dressed simply in a pair of short shorts and a halter top that barely covered her tits. Her hair was pulled back off her face in a ponytail and in her arms she carried what were supposed to be schoolbooks.

The scene was that she was in the dormitory common room studying when this guy walked in and they got busy.

As Lisa set the books down on the couch in the middle of the room, she wondered where Big Joe was. Vince had told her that he wasn't in this movie and that she probably wouldn't be acting with him anyway until she got more experience under her belt. She admitted to herself that this depressed her. She had really enjoyed fucking Big Joe and hoped they could do it again sometime.

"Okay people; let's see if we can do this in one take." A voice said from her left.

Lisa turned to see an older man sitting in a director's chair next to a camera. She had met him the day before. His name was Jeff and he was the company director. He directed all the movies.

Lisa had also met her costar Nathan then to. 5'9" and 160lbs with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes, just seeing him in a towel had made Lisa's pussy start juicing like crazy.

At the director's nod, she moved over to the couch and sat down, picking up one of the books she pretended to read.

She heard the director say action and she fell into her part.

"Hey good looking..." Lisa looked up into Nathan's eyes.

"Hey yourself." She said smiling at him as she put the book down next to her on the couch. "What's happening?"

Nathan shrugged his shoulders as he looked over her. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with his hair brushed back off his face. "Not too much, just bored." he ran a finger over her cheek. "You look pretty bored to."

Lisa smiled at him again, "yea, just studying." she reached up and ran a hand over his leg. "Wanna help me?"

Nathan grinned at her as he moved the books out of the way and sat down on the couch beside her. "What you studying? Sex ed?"

Lisa gave him a grin. "Nope, took that last term. Wanna see what I learned?"

"Oh yea."

The camera panned in close as Nathan leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips while his hands went to her breasts. He squeezed her breasts through the halter top while her hand went to the crotch of his jeans. "Mmmm...nice." she said smiling at him.

Nathan pulled the tie at the nape of her neck and let the shirt fall until her breasts fell open to his gaze. "Oh yea, I would definitely say that." his hands once again went to her breasts. This time massaging and caressing the soft skin.

Lisa closed her eyes and moaned as she threw her head back. When Nathan leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth, she whined softly and leaned against him. Her hand grabbed at his cock through his jeans and gently squeezed it.

Nathan worked his tongue over her nipple, feeling it harden in his mouth as he sucked at it. When he felt her hand caressing him, he smiled. Pulling back, he looked towards the camera then suddenly stood up and pulled Lisa up with him. He kissed her deeply then moved her hands to his jeans.

Lisa made it look like she was looking for anyone else to come in, and then hurriedly undid his jeans. She pushed his jeans down over his hips and legs and then dropped to her knees as she took his 8 ½ inch cock into her hand. She immediately wrapped her lips around him and started bobbing her head back and forth.

Nathan had been a porn actor for over 2 years and knew how to get hard and when to moan and cum on cue. But the moans that were coming from between his lips as Lisa sucked on him were anything but rehearsed. "Oh fuck yea," he growled pulling her hair loose and tangling his fingers in it. "Suck that cock honey, feels so good."

Lisa bobbed her head back and forth over him, making sure to let her tongue drift over each sensitive piece of his hard meat. When he started to slowly fuck her face, Lisa lifted her eyes to his. Nathan's eyes were closed and she had a feeling at that moment, he was more into what she was doing, then the fact that they were doing a movie.

The director Jeff also felt that maybe Nathan was getting a bit to involved in the role. His lead actor was moaning like crazy and after 15 years in the porn business, he knew it wasn't for good ratings. Nathan was getting into what the little minx was doing.

Jeff let his eyes drift over the new girl as she went to town on Nathan. She wasn't bad looking in his opinion and if he was into women, he definitely wouldn't mind screwing her.

He looked over at her and saw she was half watching him to see what the next move was but at the same time, she was really whipping Nathan's body into a frenzy. Her mouth was moving furiously over him while her hand jacked the part of his cock she wasn't sucking on. Jeff smiled and nodded at her.

Lisa turned her eyes back to Nathan and slowly pulled off his cock. She kissed the tip again while she looked up into his glazed eyes.

It took Nathan a moment to remember that they were filming a movie. He smiled down at Lisa and pulled her up until she was standing before him again. He claimed her mouth with his own once more as his hands ran over the back of her shorts. "Let's get you naked baby." he said hoarsely looking into her eyes.

Lisa smiled at him and slowly backed away. Making sure to keep her eyes on Nathan and not on the camera, she pulled the halter top over her head then did a little dance as she slipped out of the shorts. She stood there in just a g-string and high heels as Nathan grabbed her hand, leading her back over to the couch.

He pushed her down on the couch, and spread her legs wide as he knelt on the floor beside her. He ran his finger lightly over her pussy through her panties and heard her sharp intake of breath. Smiling up at her, he pulled the crotch to the side, giving the camera a perfect view of her shaved pussy. There was a bit of hair at the top, but other then that, her snatch was as clean as a baby's behind.

"Nice baby." Nathan said looking into her eyes as he ran his finger over her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm..." She purred running her hand over his arm. "Touch me."

Nathan grinned and spread her pussy lips open, once again giving the camera a perfect view of her. He made it look like he was examining her for a minute while the camera man moved into position then he lowered his head and flicked his tongue lightly over her clit.

Lisa was told before that depending on how turned on she got and how much moaning she did during the take, they would either use her real moans for the movie or a voice over. Since Lisa seemed to be enjoying the way Nathan's tongue was sliding over her clit, Jeff had a good feeling that they wouldn't need to do a voice over. This girl was an animal.

Nathan made sure to keep his head back enough so the camera could get good close up shots of him eating her out. He began flicking his tongue rapidly over her clit while he slowly slid 2 fingers inside her hot hole.

Lisa was shrieking and humping her pussy against Nathan's face as her hands mauled at her breasts. "Oh, agh, ugh, fuck, eat me, oh god, so good." she panted pulling one of her legs up on the couch to give the cameraman a better view of the action. "Eat me baby, it feels so good."

Nathan started moving his fingers faster inside her and heard her mewl with pleasure. When she wrapped one leg around his neck to hold him closer to her, he started really going to town on her. He slid his fingers faster inside her and then pulled one out and moved it down until he could slide it into her ass while he continued to finger her pussy.

"Fuck, yes, finger my ass." Lisa screamed bucking like a wild bronco against him. "Finger me, I'm going to cum."

Nathan looked at the camera out of the corner of his eye as it moved in for a close-up of his action. He licked furiously at Lisa's clit and heard her sobs as he pushed her even closer to release. He knew that she had to cum in either actuality or fake it soon and he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be faked.

He slid yet another finger into her wet slit as he continued to forcefully finger both her pussy and her ass. He could feel her muscles tightening around him and knew it wouldn't be faked when she came.

Her hips were pushing hard against him as he locked his lips on her clit and sucked hard. Lisa screamed and suddenly his fingers were coated with her juices. He moved his eyes over towards Jeff who was smiling while making sure to keep his face buried against her.

He worked at her for another minute then slowly pulled away. Lisa laid there where he had left her with her legs still spread wide as he quickly stripped off his jeans and shirt. He slipped on a condom while the camera was panned on her, then moved over to her and pushed her over on the couch until she was resting against the back of it with her ass in the air and her legs spread wide.

He moved up behind her and rubbed his cock against her sopping pussy while once again the camera man moved into position. When he got the slight nod, he slowly pushed into her. "Mmmmmmm..." Lisa moaned against the back of the couch as she pushed back against him. Nathan may not have been very long but he was thick and he was filling her the way she liked to be filled.

When he pushed in all the way, she sighed in pleasure and turned her head to accept his kiss.

Nathan started out slow, making sure to pull out of her enough that the camera got a good view of the action. He would pull out to the head then slowly push back into her. Lisa was crying and mewling in pleasure as she pushed back against him. "Fuck me, oh fuck Me." she cried when he gripped her hips and started slamming into her.

Normally Nathan didn't make many sounds when he was fucking one of the girls, unless he was supposed to for the movie, but the way Lisa's pussy was clinging to his hard pistoning cock, he couldn't hold back the cries if he wanted to. "Oh fuck, yea, you're so hot. I love your sweet pussy." he panted as he leaned over her back when the camera moved in behind him for a close-up back shot.

Nathan pounded into her as Lisa cried out when he bottomed out inside her. At a nod from the cameraman, he pulled out of her and sat down on the couch next to her. After making sure the condom was still in place, Lisa crouched down over him with her back against his chest. She leaned her head back against his neck as she spread her legs giving the cameraman a good view of Nathan sliding back into her hot sheath.

"Oh yea, fuck me." She cried as she bounced up and down over him. She dug the heels of her shoes into the couch as she kept her legs spread wide. Her hand drifted down to where they were connected and she ran her fingers over Nathan's balls before she moved her hand back up and started roughly pulling and twisting her clit.

Nathan gripped her hips, pulling her forcefully down over him as he nibbled at her neck and moaned loudly against her ear.

The couple fucking on the couch didn't see the other man step into the room. He acted like he was in shock seeing a couple fucking in the middle of the common room. When his eyes met Lisa's she smiled and crooked her finger at him. She had been told that halfway through the scene, another man would join the action.

The new man was named Joshua and had been in porn since he turned 18, 7 years ago. He quickly pulled his 9 inch cock out of his jeans and making sure to give the camera still a good shot of Nathan's cock slithering in and out of Lisa; he moved up beside the bouncing Lisa and shoved his cock against her mouth.

Making sure to keep her motions on Nathan going, Lisa opened her mouth and took Joshua into her mouth. He closed his eyes as she sucked greedily at his hard shaft. "Fuck, yea, suck that cock." he growled grasping her hair and holding it tightly as he pushed her head down over him.

Jeff watched the new man with interest. Even though he had never fucked Joshua, he had to admit the other man was one of his fantasies. At 6'1" and 190lbs of pure muscle, Joshua was every woman and man's dream. The man was bi but Jeff had never gotten up the courage to make a move. While he watched Lisa bouncing on Nathan and sucking on Joshua, he pulled out his own 8 inch cock and started to stroke it furiously in time to the pants and moans coming from the couch.

Nathan watched Joshua's cock disappearing into Lisa's hungry mouth as he slammed up into her from below. His hands reached up gripping her flying tits and he squeezed them roughly. "Mmmmmph..." Lisa moaned closing her eyes as she was used by the two men.

Nathan and Joshua's eyes met and both smiled. Joshua pulled his cock roughly out of Lisa's mouth while Nathan moved her off of him. When she looked over at Jeff, he just smiled. She turned back to her two costars to see what was going to happen next. Nathan stayed where he was on the couch, but turned her so she was facing him when she straddled his hips. Lisa sighed with pleasure when he sank back into her and she began riding him again.

The couple kissed deeply for a minute, and then Lisa pulled back and moaned when she felt Joshua spread her ass-cheeks open. "Mmmmmmm...Big boy." she said with a coy smile as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Joshua kissed her deeply while he slowly began to push into her ass. Lisa whimpered a bit in discomfort then purred in pleasure as he bottomed out inside her. The camera zoomed over to the side, giving the audience a good view of the two men alternately fucking into Lisa's willing holes.

When Nathan pulled down, Joshua would slide inside her. When he pulled back, Nathan would slide into her pussy. Lisa was crying out in pleasure as she was taken in two of her holes. "Fuck me, oh fuck me. I'm going to cum." She screamed as the two men suddenly started slamming forcefully into her. Joshua grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard while Nathan bit at her nipples. Lisa screamed as her orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Nathan cried even as he kept up his forceful strokes.

Joshua pulled out quickly and Lisa moved off of Nathan, immediately dropping to her knees with her mouth open as the two men stood over her furiously stroking their cocks.

Nathan was the first to let go, his eyes closed as he opened his mouth wide and sent a long stream down over Lisa's face.

It was a few seconds later that Joshua coated her face with his juices. When they were done, Lisa took both cocks in her hands and kissed each of them while she rubbed their cum all over her face.

"Cut, print, that was perfect guys." Jeff said as he shot his own cum all over the front of his shirt. "That's a wrap for today, come back tomorrow."

Lisa stood up and accepted the towel that the assistant handed her to clean off her face. "You were great." Nathan said kissing her on the cheek as she cleaned her face.

She smiled at him. "Thanks, it was a lot of fun."

Nathan smiled at her again, then wrapped a towel around his waist and headed off to his trailer to get ready for his next scene. Lisa turned to Joshua who was smiling at her. "What?" She asked throwing the towel into a basket.

Joshua reached up and brushed a strand of hair off her face. "Let's just say, I had a hard time holding back until it was my turn to join the action." He to kissed her softly then walked away.

Lisa looked after him then shook her head. As far as her first movie went, so far it was an amazing success.

TO BE CONTINUED?

Should I continue this? Do you want to hear more about our little nymph Lisa and her role in the Porn world? You tell me.

Also, if there really is a movie out there called Coed's gone wild, I don't know, it was just a name I picked. This has nothing to do with the actual movie if there is one.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers