She Wants To Be In The Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her face! Keep it on her face! It can drip down to her tits!"

"Oh yeah, give me a shot to this big busty bitch then!"

Lucy almost laughed at first before the sound of another man's voice came to her ears. The other black man came forward now and she looked up at him, and his crunched up face. Her face was already a mess of so much semen, he went to stroking his cock in front of her and then yanked it to the side before shooting his load in a zigzag sorta motion. A thick gob went into her left eye, drenching over both cheeks and then he shot another load aimed at her forehead that ended up getting a line in her hair. One more load went over her left cheek and then this man was well spent as the final drops dripped down to her tits. Lucy brought her fingers up and got the cum out of her eyes, smearing her eyeliner to drip down.

"Damn, got me right in the fucking eye."

While she used her fingers to scrap the cum from her eyes, lines of it went to dripping down on her huge tits still cradled in her hands, another man stepped forward and looked down at her grunting as her eyes looked up now and teased him.

"I know you got something for me big boy, don't you?"

"Yeah, going to cum all over your pretty little face."

"Mmmm, give it to me."

"Here it comes! Ohhh, shit!"

She closed her eyes and rubbed her tits together as the man now aimed at her mouth and brought his cock up to her face. With just a few strokes, he blasted her face again with yet more coating wads of cum. The sticky warm substance struck her left eye again and she laughed, while the other wads went down her cheek.

"Right in the fucking eye, again!"

The last two remaining guys laughed as they stroked their cocks and looked down at her. One of them was the man that told her his name was Glenn, Lucy moved her finger up her eye to scoop up the cum and then looked back up at the two men and smiled.

"You guys going to cum for me too?"

"Fuck yeah, finish me you dirty slut. Finish me with those big tits!"

She didn't have to be encouraged more as Lucy turned to him and then brought her big breasts back up, that had cum dripped all over them. She pushed them over his cock and trapped it and then went to pumping them. From the rocking of her body, some of the thick gobs of cum dripped off her face faster, as she looked up at him.

"Oh yeah, you like fucking these titties huh? You just couldn't get enough of them the first time!"

Glenn looked down at her cum covered face and almost laughed. It was quite a sight, so much cum over her face and here she was fucking his dick one last go with her tits before he was to blow. Even though he had participated in a number of these blow bang parties, this one by far was going to be the one he remembered the most. He grunted and crunched his face up as his time was now cut short.

"Fuck! That's it, make me cum!"

Lucy immediately let go of her tits and grabbed his cock and went to stroking it as fast as she could with her tired hand while closing her eyes. Her arms were starting to hurt, but she ignored the tired muscle cramps, pointing his cock at her face and then it erupted and once again a thick line shot up into her right eye, causing her to sigh as the rest of his load was spent on her right cheek.

"Damn, just can't avoid getting it in my fucking eye!"

"At least it looks good running down your face like that."

That voice was the final man calling out to her. She brought her finger up once again and wiped up the thick sticky cum drop in her eye and then re-opened her sights to the last man that grabbed her hair by the pony tail pulling her face towards him and his hard cock begging to explode. Lucy was getting tired and had to catch her breath as she looked up at him, and he spoke.

"Last one to go, you ready for the final glazing?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Are you going to cum on my face like the rest of your mates have already done?"

"Smart whore, I'll give you that. I promise not to get it in your eyes, you look so beautiful with all that cum on your face."

"Oh don't worry, I'm a mess enough as it is. At this point, it don't matter."

"Yeah that's true, a fucking cum whore is what you really are."

"Mmmmm that would be me today, give it to me. Cum for me."

This man would not let go of her hair, as he held her face in striking distance and Lucy brought her tired arms down and held her breasts for the warm gooey cum that was dripping off. Her face was such a mess with cum dripping from her forehead and both cheeks. Below her right eye was a smudge of the dark eyeliner mixed with the cum while her left eye had it smeared up in her eyebrow. Sweat dripped down from her hair mixed with the cum and even in her hair, still wrapped in the pony tail had a string of cum in it. Lucy looked down at the crown of the last cock that was ready to blow her face and then closed her eyes and the man grunted.

"Shit, I'm blowing...now!"

Lucy opened her mouth just in time but it didn't matter, since his cock was aimed at her face dead on, and more cum blasted out over her. She moaned, feeling the warm splash over her right cheek and then her left, gazing more layers of built up spunk over her. The man let the head of his cock drop on her tongue and then spanked it over her tongue producing some slap noises, as the final drops were milked into her mouth. The man was out of breath and well spent before walking away from the cum covered whore. 8 cocks had blown their load all over Lucy's lovely face, she swallowed the spunk off her tongue loudly gulping it down and then breathed in softly. Out of breath as she opened her eyes and looked down at her tits. Jane nodded, while some of the men had sat down on the couch behind Lucy and then clapped their hands.

"Oh my god, I have never had so much cum before. Sweet Jesus, I am such a filthy mess."

The men laughed from the couch and Lucy opened her eyes and went to catching her breath. While she looked down at her cum coated tits, Jane stomped her heels forward holding a big flash camera and looked down at Lucy before bringing the camera up and then the CLI-CLICK sound was heard as she snapped the first photo.

"Lucy, smile."

The busty brunette obeyed by looking up with her glazed face and made a small smile while holding her breasts then the flash camera made another silent click as Jane snapped the photo. Now the older woman stepped back and used her free hand to motion for her to get up.

"Stand up now."

Once Lucy was on her feet standing tall in her big heels, Jane motioned for the guys now to get up and form a group photo. Some of them were new comers and never done this before, so she had to tell them.

"Alright, get up, all of you. Get around her, I want you all lined up with her in the middle. Four to the left, four to the right, let's go."

The men shuffled around with their naked bodies, some still holding their drained cocks, as they formed the picture just as the boss lady had instructed. It took them a few minutes to get situated before Jane could step back with the camera. Lucy stood in the middle, proudly covered in all the cum of the 8 men. With 4 on each side, Jane stepped back until all 9 of them were in the frame together and then she raised her hand.

"All of you, one big happy smile!"

A row of all delighted smiles graced across the naked bodies, as Jane snapped the photo twice ending the party now. Once she was done, she moved the camera down and all the men moved now. For a few of them, this was their first time here and it would be one to be remembered forever. One of the guys walked up to Lucy and joked. The party was officially over, and Jane approached Lucy's messy figure now speaking once more.

"Alright guys, that's it. Party is over, go get dressed. Lucy, you need a bath to wash all that cum off you. Head up the stairs and Kimberly will see to it, shower or bath whatever you want."

"So this was my big test, how did I do?"

"You did excellent. I can't believe you handled that many men all at the same time, made me wonder if you had done this sorta thing before."

"I had, many years ago."

"Oh, and what is your record?"

"Originally it was six, but now it's up to eight."

A smile graced the older woman's aged face as all this did was confirm her original thoughts. She had indeed done something like this before, Jane's gut feelings were true all along.

"Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to ask you, did you have as much fun down there as I did watching it?"

Lucy's cum covered face turned with a smile.

"Fuck yeah, I did! Those were some great cocks!"

Jane smirked once again and then nodded.

"Glad to hear, now go upstairs. I'll be seeing you in a week, welcome to Dream Attack. You're going to be a star for us."

Lucy stomped the big heels now towards the stairs while the men had disappeared back down one of the halls of the big mansion to go for their clothes. It was a job well done for this party, an old fashioned one for the name of Dream Attack Studios. Jane went on and texted Drew that everything was done, and the next day she would get the photos developed and copied to the history album. This was not the first time an event like this took place in the history of their studio, and would be far from the last. All those precious memories of contract deals went into the photo albums kept in the desk of the offices back at the studio. Now that album would have a new set of photos and a new name under them: Lucy Pinder.

******************

3 WEEKS LATER

"And...cut! Stop! We need to put a different song on there, and switch this up a bit. Where's Lucy at?"

"I'm right here Stan, not going anywhere."

"Good, we're going to put a different song on here and then you walk out as usual, right? Do that strut we shot earlier, and then guy walks up to you as planned."

"Right, right. I got all this, I rehearsed with him yesterday to get a good chemistry going."

"Good, that's all good. Once they change this song you do the shot. Hey, Terrell! break out the other Disco jam, let's try the older one on it when we come back. We need a break for now to grab some lunch."

In a busy studio for a Monday morning, Lucy spoke with her director back and forth, as they were in the process of filming some club scenes for an upcoming thriller. True to the words of Drew, she had accomplished gaining her contract for the studio and giving her the artistic freedom she wanted. In this case, she had earned it and true to her word, she was dedicating herself at the studio to making a film on salary at the small place. With break time on the clock, she walked off the set and was going outside. Two of the men upstairs from the window watched her stomp off set and one of them smiled and spoke to the other.

"That's Lucy right there..."

"Hell yeah, that's her man. God that was paradise that day."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I ran into her yesterday and had breakfast with her."

"Bullshit, she didn't even know your name that day."

"She recognized my face and I told her my name. We had breakfast and it was all cool, nice girl."

"You manage to take a selfie with her that morning? Come on bro, pics or it didn't happen."

The two men looked each other for a few seconds. When the word 'picture' was brought up, a flood of memories came from weeks ago and that one big picture they had taken together. After a few seconds the two men bust out laughing together. At the same time across town in another place, that very same photo mentioned was tucked into a photo album with names and dates gracing over it. Drew looked over the photos and grinned, a job well done. Lucy was on contract and even had Jane assigned as her agent and manager, a big plus for the executives of the studio. Looking over at Jane, he shut the photo album and laid it on his desk.

"I'm amazed lately, this new girl really worked out for us. Can't stop going back over the photos, truly amazing. You were right, we were long overdue for another party. Will have to do that again next time the situation calls for it."

A smile curled over Jane's cold face as she giggled softly. The job had been done and a success it was on all parts. Jane couldn't help but champion herself in her cold smug arrogance here, a brilliant future was on the way for Lucy in their studio.

THE END.