She Wants To Play Golf

Story Info
Slutty wife gets a lesson.
2k words
4
79.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluebaloo
bluebaloo
58 Followers

My husband Rich recently got a promotion at work that required a lot of travel. When he was home he often had to entertain clients on the golf course, leaving me a little frustrated. I decided to surprise him by learning to play golf. I figured we would be able to spend some time together every now and then if I could go on the course with him.

I went to a local golf shop at a nearby mall. I started taking lessons at first with the shops female golf-pro, but after a couple of lessons I was switched to one of the male pros. He was recent college grad and was typical MVP in every sport. He was tall good looking with a tight butt and small waist. I took one lesson from him and noticed he was definitely more "hands on" than my first instructor. He liked to hold my arm and position my shoulders and hips by holding and guiding me. The female instructor had just old me what to do.

On the day of my second lesson with him I went to the mall early in the day to shop. My lesson wasn't for several hours so I was wearing my normal shopping clothes. This included a camisole top, short skirt with a tiny T-back under it. I ran into the pro in the coffee shop and he said I looked like I was dressed for golf. I laughed and said I thought I might change before the lesson started. He told me I was his only appointment that day and if I wanted to start now we could get some extra time in free. I immediately saw a problem here, but my impish sided couldn't resist.

We walked back to the shop together. When we arrived the only other person in the store was the teenage kid that runs the register during the day. The pro told him we were going to start our lesson early and to not bother us. We went back to the golf sim room (for those of you who don't know, golf shops have rooms with computer monitors that watch you golf swing and project the results of your hitting the ball on a screen. This lets you practice inside). We started to set up and he had me pick up all the loose golf balls lying around. I made sure to pick up as many as possible with my back to him and my legs only slightly bent. This was giving him a get view of my almost naked butt. Since I was getting free lessons I thought this might help pay for it. It was also making me a little horny.

He started by standing behind me and showing me how to setup and hold the club. Now this was a little remedial for me, but I said nothing. Then he helped guide my arms on my backswing and suddenly his left hand was on my right breast. I stopped him and asked what was up. He apologized and said he was just trying to help my backswing. I just said O.K. and let it drop. On the next swing there went his left hand to my right breast again. This time I didn't stop him, but asked if that was supposed to help. He told me he was sorry but I should try to focus on my backswing and not his hands. I couldn't believe he used that line, but said nothing. We practiced my backswing several time and each time he found my breast. After a few minutes of this he began to rub and squeeze my breast and my nipples responded by growing and becoming more noticeable.

I could now feel his cock starting to get hard as he stood behind me and pressed himself close. We practiced this way for a few more minutes both of us getting more excited. Then he put his hand under my top, directly on my breast. I asked how this would help and he said it was so he could better feel my muscle tone. I just said "Oh" and let him continue. Soon both of his hands were under my top rubbing and squeezing my tits. My pussy and tits were both responding and I wasn't sure what to do. Then suddenly he stopped and said, "Let's move on to your stance. Your legs are a little narrow." I was shocked and confused. Here I am with my top pushed over my tits and the guy just stops.

I found out his plan soon. He dropped in front of me and put his hands on my thighs. He started gently pushing my legs apart. He told me to spread my feet a little more while his hands stayed on my thighs. I spread my feet and he told me it was too far apart and guided my legs closer together with his hands. He kept repositioning my legs with his hands. One hand stayed under my skirt touching my panties and the other was lower repositioning my legs. This was really turning me on and I was having trouble concentrating and kept moving around. He seemed to be having fun. After repositioning me several times he told me he had a sure way to help me position my feet. He told me to hold still and reached under my skirt with both hands. He then pulled my panties down to my ankles. He told me to spread my legs until my panties stretched out and that would be the perfect position for my feet.

He then stood back and looked me over. Panties around my ankles, top pushed over my tits, short skirt swinging a golf club. I wasn't sure if he was going to laugh or what. He went behind me and started rubbing my tits again and then moved his hand to my thigh. He kept telling me how my leg muscles were what would give me more power and distance. His hand moved to the top of my thigh and his thumb began rubbing over my wet pussy. I began to squirm around as he flicked his thumb across my clit, this was driving me wild.

Just when I was about to loose control he stopped again. He told me we needed to work on my grip next. Like before, he had me horny and confused, but he soon cleared it up. He told me that I was gripping the club to tightly and he had "grip gauge" he wanted me to try. When he started unbuckling his pants I knew what he had in mind. He pulled out a very nice 8 inch cock with the perfect banana bend. He stepped closer to me and placed my hands on his cock. "Now hold this like you would a golf club" he said. I gripped it with both hands, firmly but not too tight. "Perfect" he groaned as I started to slowly stroke him. He pushed down on my shoulders and I sank to my knees. I didn't need a lesson for what to do next. I started by licking his huge purple head while continuing to stoke. I put the head in my mouth and started taking him as deep as I could. I was afraid he might cum to soon, so I moved down to his balls and began sucking on them. It was warm in the sim room and his balls were hanging very low. I was able to fit both of them in my mouth which caused his groans to get even louder. I kept moving from his balls to his cock until I sensed He was ready to cum. He then pulled my top over my head and said "I'm gonna cum in your mouth and all over your tits" he said. He pushed my mouth down over his cock and I began to pump hard and fast. It took about 15 seconds before the first rope of cum hit my mouth. He pumped about 3 blasts into my mouth before pulling out and spraying my tits with another half dozen blasts.

He told me not to swallow, but to turn my head to the side and show him his cum. This felt really sluttly so I gladly did it. After opening my mouth and rolling his cum over my tongue he told me to swallow and I did. I was hoping it wasn't over, Rich hadn't fucked me in over a month and I needed it badly after sucking the pro off. The pro told me to take off my skirt and to go lay down on the desk in the corner.

I lay down on the desk and began to rub my clit hoping he wouldn't take to long to get back up. He undressed and moved over to some equipment on the other side of the room. When he turned around he was holding something up. "Just wanted you to know that today's lesson was a video lesson he said. I've got our whole session on DVD." I was horrified and excited at the same time. He held the camera up and asked, "Do you want to continue our lesson?" I was frozen with panic; well almost my right hand was still rubbing my pussy and clit. He asked again and I muttered a weak yes. "What was that, I didn't hear you", he asked. I unfroze then, looked in the camera and said, "Yes, please continue our lesson. I need to be fucked."

He set the camera up on a tripod next to the desk. Me talking dirty to the camera had brought his cock back to full attention. He came closer and started pushing his cock against my pussy. I played the full slut now and used one hand to open myself up and the other to guide his cock inside me. I was so wet that it only took two thrusts before he was fully inside me. This was wonderful, I urged him by begging for it faster and harder. I was near orgasm and needed it bad. He kept a fast and steady pace and I could feel my orgasm starting to build. When it started the waves ripped through my whole body. I had heard of a total body orgasm before but never experienced it. The pleasure rolled back and forth through my body, it seemed to go on forever. I could barley hear him as he grunted out "I gonna fill you up get ready for it."

He thrust harder and began cumming inside me. This only made the waves of pleasure increase. He pulled out and my orgasm began to slow down. I was still moaning with pleasure and not paying attention when I saw the teenage cashier. My pro said, "Looks like you're still ready for it. Josh here is still a virgin and I figured you could pop his cherry." I was still very aroused and motioned him over. He was very quick and clumsy. It only took him about a minute before he was also cumming inside me. I kept moaning through it and he seemed very proud when he pulled out.

I began to gather my stuff and get dressed. I noticed the pro was messing around with a laptop and the cashier was leaning against the wall with his cock still hard as a rock. The pro put the laptop on the desk and showed me what he was doing. "There is a copy of the DVD in the laptop for you" he said. "I've still got the original" I started watching, it was when I was sucking on the pro's cock. The pro said, "Josh still has a hard dick, why don't you help him out while you both watch the video." So soon Josh was fucking me from behind while we both watched the pro shoot his cum in my mouth and over my tits. I replayed the part where I showed the camera the cum on my tongue several times. Josh lasted a lot longer this time and had me starting a second orgasm when he cummed my pussy again.

I plan to continue my golf lessons. I never expected it to be this much fun. I can't wait to go with Rich and his friends. That should be very interesting.

bluebaloo
bluebaloo
58 Followers