She Was a Good Girl

Story Info
Repressed Wife falls into an affair.
2.4k words
3.69
60.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
osql8me
osql8me
7 Followers

She had always thought of herself as a good girl. In fact, she thought of herself as a deeply moral person, at least to those she met day to day. In private, like all people, she had her fantasies. She had married her first husband when she was barely 20 and now realized she had confused lust for love. In the end, she had nothing in common with him but sex, and that happened less and less to the point where he ran off with another woman. Oddly, she had not felt sad at his leaving, just relieved.

In her second marriage, she had married her best friend. He was a great guy, a good provider, kind and loving. He was also very, very boring in bed. He was the classic example of a man who had no clue about what a woman wants or needs, but after her first marriage, this was good enough. At least, good enough for public consumption.

In private, alone, she nurtured intense sexual fantasies. She masturbated to them every day, usually several times. The most intense fantasy she loved was about her fucking men. But, being a moral woman they were only thoughts. She would never act on them, or so she thought!

Her husband was a sales representative for a major aircraft company and traveled often. This was fine with her as it gave her the freedom to masturbate without any fear of being caught in the act. She loved to lay naked on her bed, cool cotton sheets under her, legs spread wide while she imagined the hard cock of another man fucking her to the point of being driven crazy with desire. Her orgasms were intense and loud, and in the end, they were a mating call.

Their house was a in a subdivision and they shared a back wall of their yard with another home where her and her husband's best friends lived. The wife was a doctor and worked long hours on call, while he was a trust fund baby, had lots of money, so he just stayed home and worked on his music all day and puttered around the house doing little jobs. He often would stop by to visit in the morning for coffee and conversation.

One day, he came over as always and she shared that her husband was away on another business trip. Her neighbor told her his wife was away at a medical conference as part of her continuing education requirements and would be gone for a few days. She suggested that it would be fun for him to come over later for dinner to keep each other company. He thought it would be a great idea.

After he left, she began thinking about the evening ahead. For some reason, she felt turned on. She had never actually been alone with her neighbor at night, and the though turned her on. Before long, she had taken off her clothes and lay back on her bed and starting rubbing her pussy. She was soaking wet, wetter than she had ever been with her husband. Usually her fantasies of fucking other men were of faceless men with hard bodies, but this time it was her neighbor that was in her mind. Being a trust fund baby he had a lot of time on his hands and hadn't wasted it, at least when it came to his body. He was rock hard, and she had spied the bulge in his pants many times and could see that he was much larger than her husband, but the not knowing for sure just made her hotter.

As she rubbed her pussy, she began to pump her hips and moan louder and louder. Soon, she needed to feel a cock inside her, so she reached over into her nightstand and took out her Rabbit vibe and started fucking herself with it, pressing the vibrator against her swollen clit. Faster and faster she pumped her hips, spreading her legs wider and wider, and for the first time, called out a name, HIS name, the neighbor! What she didn't know is that he was watching and listening the whole time. You see, the neighbors had a sundeck on their roof. If he crouched down in the corner of it facing her house, he could see clearly into her bedroom without being seen himself. So there he was, watching her like he always did, feeling his cock grow harder than it ever was with his wife, wanting her, but always holding back because, after all, they were neighbors and who is dumb enough to shit where they sleep. He knew getting involved with her was a mistake, but she had never cried out his name before! He now knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her, but how to make it happen without ruining everything between them and their spouses?

The evening came. She had prepared to grill steaks, had a nice bottle of red ready and breathing, and had was dressed in a light, cotton spring dress with no bra. Her breasts were perky and perfect, C cups, just right, nice and small and stoop out whenever she was turned on. They were standing a firm attention as she got ready for him to come over, and as they rubbed on the soft cool cotton of her dress, she got turned on.

She had also put on a lace thong, but now it was already soaking wet. There was no point in changing it as she would just get the new one wet too! She thought about just going without, but the way she felt, she was pretty sure her juices would start running down her leg!

But she was holding it together as best she could. She also, like him, knew how stupid an affair with him would be leading to nothing but trouble. No, this all had to remain a fantasy only. After all, she was a moral woman.

Before long, she saw him come through the gate into the back yard. He looked great! He was tanned and smiling, wearing nice shorts and a tight T shirt that showed off his abs and bulging biceps. And just for a moment, she stole a look at his crotch and saw the outline of his cock. Was he hard? It sure looked like it, or he had a cucumber stuffed down there! She was dying to see it, but then looked away. She was a moral woman after all!

He took over at the grill while she set things up and poured the wine. The conversation was great as usual and neither of them remotely spoke of their shared passion, but still, they could feel it in the air. The question was, what, if anything would come of it?

They sat down in the fire pit and drank their wine and talked after dinner. Before long, looking at the bubbling hot tub nearby, he shared that it sure sounded like a good idea to take a soak. She immediately agreed. "Would you like to get into your bathing suit while I change into mine", she asked? His answer opened the door. "Heck, we're both grown-ups and have seen naked bodies before. Let's just strip and jump in! It will be our little secret."

As soon as the words left his mouth and reached her ears, she flooded with wetness. "Oh my god", she thought, "Should I do this?" She decided, what the hell, they were both adults and could control themselves, so sure! They stripped and when she looked at him naked across from her, her eyes were drawn to his huge, throbbing, hard cock! It was at least 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. It made her husband's look like piece of licorice in comparison! She needed to get into the hot tub before her own juices started gushing down her leg.

He saw her staring at his cock and said, "Oh, sorry! Don't pay any attention to that. You are a beautiful woman after all, but I am an adult and in control. Let's just get in and not think about it." He climbed down to join her in the tub. But it was all different now; the conversation began to first become a lot of joking about his cock and its size. He joked that yes, it made him popular with the ladies as a teen, but now happily married he had it under control. Good thing, because she was losing hers fast!

After they had enough of the heat of the tub, he suggested they take a quick dip in the pool to cool off. As he stood out of the tub, there it was, as huge as ever! If anything, he was harder than when she first saw it and bigger, but damn, that seemed impossible! The thing was HUGE!

They dove in and started splashing and fooling around, trying to keep their minds off the elephant sized cock in the room. Soon, as they played she managed to brush up against him and felt his cock against her leg. Now she felt herself losing control and thinking of how to satisfy the urge to fuck him now exploding in her head. Trying to maintain her bearing, she treaded water in front of him in the pool, afraid to stand up and let him see her erect nipples and how she was flushing. He stood closer to her, so close they were almost touching, pretending to talk and joke but she felt the long thick rod slip between her legs, just for an instant, the head for a split second brushing against her pussy lips. She was losing control fast! She had to do something to calm it all down.

She suggested to him that they should go inside, dry off, and sit in front of the fire to relax. He concurred, but as he climbed out he made no effort to cover himself or his huge throbbing cock. He just unselfconsciously walked wet and naked to the fire, spread out his towel, and invited her to sit down next to him. Now dizzy with desire and so wet that she was happy not to dry off right away, she sat down wet next to him feeling the warm glow of the fire. It just made her hornier!

At this point, she was losing all control and completely out of character asked him if she could just touch his cock of a moment. She told him it was the biggest she had ever seen, and she would just like to, for a moment, touch it. That wouldn't be cheating, would it?

His answer was absurd, but in the heat of the moment, somehow it made sense. "It's only cheating if you cum or I cum inside you. We can play around a little and as long as we don't cum, we can just look at it as two adults having a little harmless fun." I told you it was absurd, but lust can do that to a person!

So, completely overcome by desire, she at first gently touched his cock, at first just a little caress but in a few moments she had wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and started pumping him slowly, each time as she reached the bottom of the shaft sliding her hand down and caressing his balls. He began moving to the rhythm of her motion and at the same time, he slid his had up her leg ever so lightly, and then ran his fingers over her now soaking wet pussy.

They began rubbing each other more and more intensely. "What are we doing", she asked. "Let's just pretend we are teenagers in high school, our parents are away, and we are making out", he suggested. Somehow, that sounded perfectly reasonable to her. After all, back in the day she and her high school boyfriend used to get each other off with their hands so she could claim she was a virgin throughout those years. You know, she was a good girl.

It wasn't long before they began kissing, and his full lips were a tremendous turn on to her. He was gentle and strong at the same time. Faster and harder they both were pumping their hips, their hands stroking each other. She had utterly lost all control by this point.

He rolled her over onto her back and kneeled over her, his huge cock just inches from her wet pussy. "I really want to feel what it would be like to be inside you", he said. "Me too", she answered, "but wouldn't that be cheating?" "No", he replied maintaining the increasingly silly fantasy they were both buying into, "I'll just slide in the tip, and if it feel good, all the way but I won't move at all. I just want to feel your hot wetness around my cock. It will be kind of tantric, and then I will pull it out."

Somehow, this sounded right to her. Like I said, sex will do that to a person, and so he slid the tip of his cock into her pussy. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure. "Shall I put it all the way in?" "Yes".

It felt so huge inside her, so good! They kept perfectly still, for a very short while, just feeling each other but before long she couldn't help herself and pumped her hips, ever so slightly. "Oh god", she moaned! He couldn't stop at that point and slowly at first, then faster and faster matching her movements as she moved her hips, he fucked her. She completely lost herself, and felt her orgasm building and coming on fast.

"Oh no, I'm going to cum!" "Remember, if you do, we are cheating!" he replied. "I can't help it! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" And then her body shuddered, her legs tensing out straight, and her whole body shook with the release and it went on and on, longer than any orgasm had ever been before. And still, even after it was over, she wanted to keep on fucking him, feeling him cum in her!

"Too late to stop now, baby", he said, "I need to finish in you now!" "Yes, yes, yes! Cum in my pussy baby! Fill me with your hot cum!" He pumped her harder and harder, pinning her arms above her head as he fucked her harder and harder, faster and faster, until he exploded into her! She could feel the hot, sticky wet flow of his seed fill her and gush from her pussy, overflowing down her thighs!

She had always thought she was a good girl. Now she was sure that she was great!

osql8me
osql8me
7 Followers