She was Called Dan Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan is forced to turn into a woman. (Rebooted story.)
1.3k words
3.72
36k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1(REBOOT)

/****

---DISCLAIMER---

The characters described in the story as entirely fictional and refer to no person living or dead. Any reference found is complely coincidential.

****/

/****

---ABOUT THE AUTHOR---

This is the work of an amateur author. Grammer and Proofreading are my enemies. I have no actually sexual experience, so if you find any mistakes, please comment and tell me.

Why did I mention my sexual experience?

I felt that it is necessary to tell you that I'm writing this without any practical experience, so please spare me of the vicious remarks!

****/

/****

---SUMMERY---

This is the story set in a futuristic setting where a man has to forcefully change his gender into a woman and (again) forcefully marry a man. She (previously he) has to cope with a new body, a new husband, new people, and old enemies! Will she (previously he) succeed?

****/

..........

It was the future, an era where people could now live in colonies in space, and where one could extend their lives thanks to the impressive gene editing technology.

It was also an era of wars and deception, where many people lived in fear of being attacked by hydrogen bombs, or massive radiation attacks.

In such a world, a drama was waiting to unfold in the domain under Sector 17A of the United Ancient Empire.

A fat man in Judge's clothes sat at the largest table in the court room. Beside him were drones armed with electromagnetic weapons, guarding him.

The Judge was a disgusting fat man, with layers of fat over his body, resembling a humanoid burger. In this day and age, people like him were called 'maggots', because they spent their whole lives enjoying themselves eating and fucking, and then eating again and fucking again. Of course, the only things that they could fuck were their collection of gynoids, because the escort services had banned them long ago because of their violent tendencies.

The court was separated into two, with the two conflicting parties sitting on either side.

"The court hereby finds Mr. Dan Mannis guilty for performing a private research and hiding a technology while being bound by his employee's contract, and thus authorizes the Honest Mining Group to take over his research related on the development of mining nanites. He is punished for life imprisonment, with no access to the Lifespan Enhancement Serum."

The Judge lazily said, and even the Juries made no comment. In fact, the ones on the front row were chatting with each other, and a few on the behind row even dared to sleep, with bubbles of snot appearing and disappearing.

Dan was speechless. Until all this while the Judge hadn't even glanced at him, and even ignored his arguments.

"Goodbye, Dan!" a smug voice with a taunting undertone hit him, making him turn his head. His ex-boss, Steve Honest was looking at him with pity. Seeing his face a click resounded in Dan's voice, and suddenly he understood everything.

The strange glances at his office...

The shifting of his work tasks...

And the sudden glitching and unresponsiveness of his A.I. lawyer...

He had been set up!

Realizing that he had been schemed against all this while, his face flushed with anger. He'd spent nearly ten years working over his project, and spent hundreds of thousands of credits for specialized instruments. To save money, he didn't even buy new AR(Augmented Reality) glasses, much less a gynoid!

In anger he picked up the device displaying a laser keyboard on the table and threw it at his ex-boss. His ex-boss didn't expect this reaction and was late at dodging. The electronic device hit him, and a stream of blood flowed.

"Mr. Dan Mannis, stop this instant or you'll be penalized further!" the Judge roared, and the fat on his face trembled, making him look more frightening.

"Fuck you, fathead!" Dan roared and picked up his leather shoe and threw it.

The cameras detected a non-lethal object and air curtains appeared near the Judge. As soon as the flying shoe hit the air curtain its trajectory changed, and it flew towards the drone beside the Judge.

The shoe hit the drone and bounced back, hitting the fat Judge.

The audience gasped at this event, and many even started laughing and forwarding the scene. Although the A.I. would block it within an hour, they could still share it from some traditional and non-mainstream sources.

The Judge looked at the laughing audience and felt humiliated. He tapped onto his screen making some changes, and barked into his microphone on the table.

"The punishment for the guilty named Mr. Dan Mannis has been changed from life sentence to identity destruction and recreation!"

Dan who was huffing and staring at the Judge became stunned on hearing this, and his body froze. At this moment he looked extremely comic, with a short grizzly unshaven black beard, red eyes and a missing shoe which showed his old fashioned and sweaty sock. His short black hair was all messed up, and he looked like a beaten up hoodlum.

The Judge continued elaborating on his punishment.

"Mr. Dan Mannis has to choose from two options: First, the sex reassignment procedure. Second, the personality virtualization procedure. The guilty has three days to reply, on failing which the second option will be applied with immediate effect! The court is adjourned for the day!"

With a loud snort the Judge swaggered and entered his chamber, leaving Dan with a white face and hopeless feeling.

The sentence of identity destruction and recreation was an extremely harsh punishment, as your identity would be changed completely, whether you wanted or not. One of them was personality virtualization, where a person's mind was uploaded into the Imperial Data Network, becoming a type of artificial intelligence. It was a kind of death, and nobody knew how it actually felt like being one. Just image: living without a physical body for eternity, living without emotions, working constantly and being used by people every second.

The other was a sex reassignment procedure, where they would use a specially designed virus to change the sex of a person. The previous records of the person would be frozen and hidden from the world, and they could start a new identity, albeit with a new body.

It was a question which damn pervert invented this punishment, but it was very effective. Many people could not imagine themselves as living with a different sex and actually preferred to choose for personality virtualization.

This wasn't because they felt disgusted by a new body, but because of the restrictions that came after the sex reassignment.

First, the person had to choose a marriage partner within six months while living in the detention center. There was a special website where convicts who have had a personality destruction and recreation had their profile made by the A.I.'s. The people could meet the convict and interact with them like a normal person, and the convict could decide.

The penalty for not choosing a partner in the given time was personality virtualization.

Second, the person was dependent on his spouse for all kinds of government benefits. Even the Lifespan Enhancement Serum required the approval of the spouse.

Third, the person could not actively divorce the spouse. Furthermore, once the spouse divorced the person, the person would be dragged back to the detention center and the process will be started once again. However, the person could only marry three times, after which the person would be deemed unfit and the person would be sent for personality virtualization procedure.

In short, you wouldn't be able to live like a free citizen anymore!

Do you feel that this is unfair? Yes?

Because Dan felt the same when he read the conditions projected by his AR glasses on the wall.

"Fuck!" he cursed loudly. Alas, there was nothing he could do more than that.

..........