She was Called Dan Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan is forced to become a woman.
1.2k words
4.02
18.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2(REBOOT)

/****

---DISCLAIMER---

The characters described in the story as entirely fictional and refer to no person living or dead. Any reference found is complely coincidential.

****/

/****

---SUMMERY---

This is the story set in a futuristic setting where a man has to forcefully change his gender into a woman and (again) forcefully marry a man. She (previously he) has to cope with a new body, a new husband, new people, and old enemies! Will she (previously he) succeed?

****/

..........

Three days later Dan submitted his answer to the court- He was consenting to the sex reassignment procedure!

The procedure went smoothly, and Dan hardly felt anything throughout the multiple procedures.

When the procedures were completed, Dan found himself staring at his mirror image.

His previous muscular body had disappeared, replacing it with a thin figure with fragile shoulders. His head was currently bald, but thankfully the eyebrows were present. The facility had given him a white robe, and it did a perfect job of highlighting his new body.

Dan stared at the towering protrusion on his chest in the mirror image and felt ashamed.

"Fuck!.....Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

His shrill voice was girly and seductive, which added to his annoyance.

Nowadays, Dan found himself cursing more and more. And one of them was the guy who created his genetic template for the body.

Dan was both angry and impressed by his body. He was impressed because the genetic template was very good, and had made his body very sexy. Now he had a nice pair of soft oval shaped breasts, a sexy round butt, a slim waist like a Barbie doll, and a small mouth with red lips.

Of course, he also had a new weapon, the Batcave!

And the reason why he was angry was because of the same reason- the genetic template was simply too good, and he totally looked like a girl now!

No! Not a girl, but a sexy woman which every man would want to fuck!

Okay, perhaps this was an exaggeration. After all, with the rise in gene editing technology, cosmetic surgeries had become very advanced. Even better than them were the gynoids and male sex-bots, who could fulfill every fantasy one would have.

The humans were looking less like humans, and those who did were either poor, or those who were still sane and not thought of themselves as demi-gods.

..........

"You have a visitor." The A.I. announced, and Dan, now Denise stopped playing with his new breasts.

It wasn't his fault! The detention center had a very limited access to the Imperial Data Network, and the facility only provided him with essentials. He even had to almost beg for female undergarments, even if he didn't know how to use them. After all, he couldn't just go commando the whole day!

The door opened, and a middle aged woman walked in carrying a bag. This was Mrs. Fuller, his counselor after the sex reassignment procedure. Dan had already shifted from his slouching position to a proper sitting posture, with one leg over the other, just like how he was 'taught' to sit.

No, he didn't enjoy it! It's just that the empire almost 'owned' him, and his future treatment and requests in the facility would depend on his behavior.

Mrs. Fuller sat on a nearby table, facing her patient who was sitting on the bed. Her eyes quickly spotted the tiny protrusions on her patient's chest, and she unknowingly let out a laugh.

"What?" Dan snarled as his face heated with shame. Even he could feel his erect nipples almost tearing through his white robe.

Mrs. Fuller wasn't a stranger to him now. For the first few sessions, Dan was depressed as he didn't get the feeling he would previously get after watching a woman. But he was strong, and with his counselor's help was starting to accept his new body.

Mrs. Fuller placed her AR glasses and her bag on the table and asked Dan with a plain face.

"So have you started exploring your body?"

Seeing her patient remain silent, she elaborated her question.

"What I mean is, do you play with your genitals? Do you masturbate?"

Her patient was still silent, so she continued to elaborate.

"Hah... Do you use your fingers-"

Dan's face turned red, and he almost shouted. "Yes! I love to play with my clit, and I love to pinch my nipples. I use my finger to finger fuck myself at least twice a day, and I have even started dreaming of getting my pussy pounded by a muscular man! Oh God! This is so shameful!"

His counselor gave him some time to collect before she spoke.

"Denise, this is entirely natural. After all, you are woman now, but your memories and line of thought still follows the previous pattern, where you had an active sexual lifestyle." By 'active sexual lifestyle', she meant how males behave due to their high testosterone levels.

When Mrs. Fuller said the word 'active lifestyle', Dan felt further ashamed as his only sexual encounter was his trusty left hand, which he used for many, many years to relieve himself.

"I suggest that you continue to 'play' with your body and try to get familiar with it. Maybe these things could help you."

The middle aged woman said as she pulled out a few vibrators of different sizes, lubricants, and a guide on sex education for women.

Dan stared at the huge things and shivered as he thought of a large dildo stretching his tiny pussy and his body shivered.

A man was born to poke into others, not others to poke into him!

His counselor told him about other stuff, like how to avoid an abusive partner, and how to solve some psychological issues that crop up later after the sex reassignment procedure, etc.

After two hours the middle aged woman left, leaving a woman with a few dildos- a terrible sin indeed!

Dan's hand went towards the largest dildo but suddenly paused in the air, before moving towards the middle sized one. He didn't have the guts to use the massive thing.

Picking up the strange thing, he brought it close to his eyes and almost puked.

"Why the fuck do they have to make it so damn real?" Dan cursed in his girly voice.

Dan wasn't a virgin. Okay, what we meant was that he wasn't a mental virgin. In his life until now, he'd watched many amazing performances of 'porn stars' and 'sex bots', and his mind had been trained and enlightened by them a long time ago.

He calmed down and lied on his bed to start his 'exercise'.

He pulled his robe up until his new pussy was exposed and rubbed it as he remembered the penetrating scenes shown in porn. As his mind recalled the excited faces of the female porn stars, his clit puffed and rose, and Dan felt his insides becoming wet.

His other hand began fondling his breasts and pinching his nipples, which sent a new sensation in his body.

"Ah~Fuck!" he moaned, and his legs parted further.

Soon he realized his narrow fingers cannot satisfy him much, and his finger which was fucking her pussy grabbed the dildo which she'd kept beside her.

She wasted no time, and quickly rubbed some lubricant over her weapon.

She guided the dildo which began rubbing against her own pussy, making her clit more and more sensitive and wet. It was as if her pussy was screaming that it needed a good fuck!

The tip of the dildo changed directions, and in the next moment was pointing at the wet and inviting pussy, ready to pound into!