She was Called Dan Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan is forced to become a woman.
1.5k words
4.17
20.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

/****

---DISCLAIMER---

The characters described in the story as entirely fictional and refer to no person living or dead. Any reference found is complely coincidential.

****/

/****

---SUMMERY---

This is the story set in a futuristic setting where a man has to forcefully change his gender into a woman and (again) forcefully marry a man. She (previously he) has to cope with a new body, a new husband, new people, and old enemies! Will she (previously he) succeed?

****/

..........

Dan took a deep breadth, and his hand pushed the very realistic dildo into his opening.

Dan's eyes widened as he felt a unique sensation he'd never felt before. As a heterosexual male by mind, it was his first experience getting penetrated.

The monster had only penetrated for an inch, but Dan felt like he'd opened a new world. The monster forefully expanded his pussy from inside, stimulating from within. It was a little painful and even frightening to watch the monster resting inside, and his hand shivered a little.

The dildo rubbed the insides and caused a wave of pleasure, and all Dan could think of was to shove that cock even more deep!

He pulled it out and shoved it again, a little more deeper inside. He could feel his new pussy expanding and trying to accomodate the new guest, and tightened around the monster.

"Yes!"

He moaned, not caring whether he looked girly or not. He was riding on a wave, and his hand was moving faster and faster. His other hand kept fondling and teasing his breast, which now had a hard nipple.

Almost two minutes passed, and his thin arm had now become numb. Yet the speed of the monster's thrusting didn't lessen, but rather it increased, as he felt that he was reaching his climax.

His body was sweaty, and his face had a desperate expression. His eyes were unfocused as he imagined a handsome hunk kissing and carrasing his body, while pounding hard into his pussy with his iron tool.

Without him knowing his hips started thrusting into the dildo, and his grasp over his breast hardened. The dildo which was now coated in juices went deeper and deeper, almost disappearing into his body.

"Ah!"

He moaned, and his body trembled. It was coming!

His hand stopped as his pussy suddenly expanded and contracted, holding the monster into a tight grip. Juices flew out, and Dan moaned in satisfaction.

Once, Twice, Thrice...

The dildo became terribly wet, and Dan rested his numb arm while holding the dildo, which was still inside his pussy.

He was dizzy; the pleasure that came was too much. Unlike the explosion of pleasure he got after masturbation when he was a man, the pleasure this time was like the waves on a beach, arriving in layers. He didn't even had enough time when a slight movement of his numb arm would move the dildo, which would further make his pussy go crazy.

He removed the monster and rubbed his excercised pussy, and felt that it wouldn't be a problem even if he shoves three of his fingers inside. He took deep breaths and stared at the dildo again, this time with an impressive gaze.

The dildo was now wet with her cum juice, and gave off a weird yet natural scent. The dildo looked very realistic, almost like the real thing, and it perhaps awakened something within Dan.

His hand slowly moved, bringing the dildo near his lips. Although it was medium sized, the monster was huge, enough to cover her mouth.

The tip of the dildo touched her soft lips, and the fragrance from the cum made its way into her nose.

"What the hell am I doing?" he suddenly shouted and threw the dildo aside. It flew in the air and hit a wall, falling down.

Dan flipped his body, and he was now on his stomach. He was ashamed but also a little excited.

Was he really becoming more like a woman?

..........

Days passed, and Dan became more and more bored. After all, the facility provided him and the others with only the basic utilities, and tried their best to forge for them a new identity. Thus, their future partners, or any other person in fact, would have to try hard to trace them back to their original identity.

In fact, this sex reassignment and identity destruction and re-creation was blessing for some. All they had to do was to successfully fish and hook a nice man on the website, and then eventually marry him, give him some kids, and burn his money while laying back comfortably. At least, that was what Dan's councellor told him once. And of course, Dan's reaction was obvious... he almost puked his lunch out.

When Dan would become bored, he would do what a majority of people, specially women, would choose to do... Finger fuck yourself!

So Dan did exactly that! Again and again, and then once again a few more times.... Dan found himself using the 'monster' more and more. After all, all he had to do was grab the tool and lift his robe!

His councellor, Mrs. Fuller was satisfied with his progress, and with her approval he gained access of some paths on the Imperial Data Network, like news.

But the most important thing was the access to the facility's website, on which he could now add his account.

Everyone in the Empire knew of the facility and the origin of the people inside, which was of lawbreakers, but many of them actually visited it.

A majority of the reason was that they would have a large amount of control over their partners, and the prospects were usually those who had difficulty finding suitable partners, those who were perverts or abusers, or those who had a low self-esteem or trust issues.

In short, they were usually not so nice people. Of course, there were two or three nice prospects, but they were hard to fish!

..........

"Yes, like that! Show a little more of your breasts. Yes, just like that! Perfect!" the facility's photographer, who was a middle aged man, gave a thumbs up as he stared at the camera's screen.

In his room, Dan was leaning on his chair while kneeling on the ground. As he leaned, his soft and milky breasts peeked out of his robe, while his curved back made for a sexy pose, highlighting his small smooth legs and curvy butt.

His black hair were still the same, but now they were longer, just a little below his shoulders.

His eyebrows twitched as he watched a middle aged photographer staring at his image, and even feared that this bastard would suddenly pounce upon him.

The photographer furrowed his brows and said in a doubtful tone.

"This click doesn't look like it would attract any prospects. Lets take another one, where you show one of your breasts a little more. You know, showing one, hiding another. That would definately work!"

The photographer even pulled his T-shirt and copied the pose, showing his chest hair.

Dan was stunned for a moment as he wondered about his situation. A few months ago he was the developer a new mining technology, and now he was leaning on a chair, showing his butt and breasts.

He fumed and rose to his feet, and threw the chair sideways. The photographer who was showing off his hairy chest became startled and stumbled back.

"Why the fuck do I have to show off my tits just to get married? What kind of fucking logic is that?!" Dan screamed with a red face.

The photographer opened his mouth, but seeing the lady's sharp gaze his neck retreated back like a duck.

Dan stomped his legs and picked up the fallen chair, placing it back on its previous place. His long hair waved occasionally, creating a feminine air. Then he sat on it, with one leg over the other and yelled at the middle aged photographer to take his picture.

"But you won't get any prospects like this!" the photographer insisted. His face was righteous, as if he was announcing some holy law.

"You...!" Dan said as he pointed at the middle aged photographer, his finger almost trembling with anger.

"Okay okay!" the photographer said with a disappointed look, and took some 'normal' photos, which would be uploaded to the facility's website.

The photographer left, and Dan weakly fell on his bed. Because of his light feminine body, he felt like the bed was more bouncy than the usual ones. After resting for a while, he suddenly banged his hand on the bed and yelled like a teenage girl.

"I feel so stressed! Where is my stress buster?"

He crawled towards the bedside and opened the small cabinet's drawer which was beside the bed. He hand searched for something, and took out a long, familiar thing.

It was a dildo...

Dan, now Denise, wasted no time and sucked the fake cream colored dick with his mouth. His movements seemed smooth and practiced, and soon the dildo dick was shining with shiny, wet spit.

What? How can a manly man do such disgusting stuff?

These were Dan's words, and we quote:

"Do you think I have a fucking choice?...*sighs* Well, to tell the truth, once get over it, you will find that it's actually... *shy red face* ...quite fun."

Days passed once again, and a notice displayed over his AR glasses.

'Fifteen days remaining until deadline. Please choose your prospect as soon as possible.'

..........