She was Just 18

Story Info
Forced to watch his girl lose it, all three ways.
3.3k words
4.21
108.7k
92
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JEM1966
JEM1966
76 Followers

She was just 18 but looked younger even than that, her long curly haired blonde locks giving her the sexiest glow imaginable.

I was psyched to be with her today—we'd been dating a few weeks, and it was getting more serious, and it was clear we really cared for each other. We were at a family picnic in a public park, and we were so horny for each other—not that we'd fucked yet, she was still a virgin (as was I) and she just wasn't ready—"I'm saving myself" she'd tell me, but wouldn't tell me for what or how long.

But I wanted whatever pussy I could get, a touch or a lick, and I desperately wanted the blow job she had been promising me. "Let's get away from here," I said, and we snuck up a hill, around a corner, and under a hole in a little fence—no trespassing—coming upon, to their surprise a hillside home's back pool and open pool house. Nobody was around, and the temptation was too great.

"Skinny dipping," I said, half jokingly.

She said—"of course." Score.

We stripped and jumped in, and it was only a moment or two before her hand was on my hard dick and my fingers were making their way into her slit to her clit and toward her hole. "Maybe, maybe, maybe it could be today?" I thought.

She began gasping a bit, whimpering with need, head tilted back, a bit of a moan, and we made our way to the edge of the pool where I could sit and she began to lower her head, settling herself between my knees, and tentatively stick her tongue out, preparing herself to suck a cock for the very first time.

I looked up behind her, and saw to my horror two men, maybe late thirties, kind of surly, tough, ugly guys.

They saw me see them and spoke up. "Nice" they said. "Trespassing and breaking and entering. That could be a misdemeanor, or it could be a felony. You're in big trouble. Get up, over into the pool house where we can hold you until the cops arrive."

We jumped, my heart pounding in fear, and she began to cry as she tried to cover her naked body. "No, no, don't, we'll do anything" she cried.

Before I knew it, my hands were behind my back, duct taped, and taped to a chair, facing the center of the room—and she was shoved to the couch, sprawling backwards a bit, tits shaking, legs falling open, pussy fully exposed. What was going to happen?

They eyed her very closely—how could any man not?

"Honey, there is something you can do—if you really don't want me to call the cops."

I gulped, she was still crying, but she looked up at them as level as she could, biting her lip. "All we want is what he was getting—we have hard dicks too. A little blow job and you're good to go."

"Is this your house?" she whimpered.

"No, we're just the hired guys for the boss."

She looked at me, terrified, but I didn't know what to say. She looked back at them, and their dicks were already out. They weren't really giving her a choice, I realized.

The first guy stepped up to her and grabbed her curly blonde locks. "Suck it."

I watched, knowing it was something she'd never done before. From what I could see, this wasn't a man who necessarily showered often, and she had to fight back both her fear and repulsion as she confronted this man's thrusting penis. Still a bit teary, she opened her mouth, put out her tongue, and gave his cock a half-hearted lick, up and down, like an ice cream cone.

But he wanted more, and demanded it. "Suck it, I said," he said to her, and pulled her mouth onto him, deeply, invading her throat until his balls were pressed up against her chin. At first, I could see her resist, try to hold back, unfamiliar and uncomfortable with the feeling of having a man's hard cock in her mouth.

But as he began to pump in and out, she seemed to realize that the faster he came the sooner it was over, and so she began bobbing her head, and brought up her hand to stroke his balls, and I could see him begin to breath more heavily. "That's it babe, that's it," and then demanded, "you better swallow it all down," and with a spasm, jerked and shot his cum into her mouth as she swallowed hard to take it in, a few droplets dripping from her lips. Still spasming, he pulled out and shot once, twice, three more times on her face and into her hair. I watched as my sweet, virginal girl wiped off this strange man's cum.

Without allowing her a breather the other guy beckoned her to his chair, and to her knees, where she bent over to get him in the right position, her beautiful naked ass facing me and the doorway into the room. He grabbed her ears and began going to town fucking her mouth, harder and harder, and I could see how quickly he'd be cumming, when to my horror in walked what was clearly the boss man—a tall black man in his forties, and an associate, a shorter, thicker swarthy guy.

They took it all in—me strapped the chair, the one guy buttoning his jeans, the other guy swaying his head and moaning with pleasure, and my gorgeous sweet naked virgin girlfriend on the floor, bent over, her heavenly pussy gash just visible between her ass cheeks, struggling to keep up with the mouth fuck she was receiving. I could see them surveying the room, but she couldn't yet know what was in store for her next.

"What the FUCK," he began to growl to the first guy, clearly his subordinate—and I could see the tension in the room—was this not being made available to the boss? My sweet girl then heard this and started to hesitate, to pull off, but the guy fucking her mouth wouldn't let her. Then the first guy said to his boss, and to my horror: "we didn't fuck her, boss, we haven't touched her pussy—we were leaving that for you."

At that same moment the second guy lifted up his hips and shot his cum into my sweet girl's mouth, with a moan, and let her go, still shooting more cum onto her tits and into her hair.

She turned to me, wide eyed and naked as a baby, to see the two new men and my anxiety. "But you promised," she started to say to the first two guys, before realizing the two guys she had just sucked had no power in this situation. "Get her on the table," the boss man growled, and the lackeys jumped to respond.

She started crying again—"no, no, no, no, I can't, I won't, I don't do that." They had her arms firmly, though, and she was down flat in a flash, held down firmly on her back, as the big black man approached her naked body and with big firm hands grabbed her eighteen year old milky thighs and spread them apart to reveal her glistening never before penetrated slit.

Such a view he had: my sweet girl on her back, naked, legs spread apart, swollen labia, squirming and writhing. I knew what was happening was terrible, and my heart ached for her, but this was the first full view I'd ever gotten of her pussy, legs open, lips parting, skin glistening, and I couldn't help it, my cock leaped with excitement. I so very much wanted them to let her go, and I so very much wanted to see more.

"No, please, I can't, I don't want it," she wailed again.

He reached down, into her gash, and felt her wetness; I could tell she had only gotten damper since when we had been messing around just a few minutes prior.

"Your voice may be saying no," he growled, "but your cunt is saying yes."

"But, no, but, no, but, no"—and then out it came. "I'm a virgin, I'm saving myself."

With a low chuckle he smiled—"you're a virgin, are you sweetie? Excellent: there's nothing better than popping a white girl's cherry. Trust me; I've done it often—and they always thank me. I'm afraid to tell you baby, all you've been saving yourself for is buster here," and reached down to unzip himself, and extract from his jeans an enormous, veined, black cock topped with a large mushroom head.

I was dying inside. For months all I had wanted, all I had been thinking about, was making love to my girl, having us lose our virginities to each other, and now, instead, this is how it was going to happen for her.

But there was nothing I could do, as I continued to watch closely. She was still writhing, trying to release the grip they had on her and kick her feet.

"Baby, the best thing you can do right now is to relax. I think if you just lie back and relax you might enjoy this more than you might expect."

And with that, he grabbed his shaft and rubbed that big cock-head up and down her sweet virginal slit, moistening it with her juices, and then paused to press it against her clit, increasing the pressure gradually, steadily, firmly. Suddenly, to my shock, I saw her legs stop kicking and I heard her softly whimper- "oh, oh, oh, oh, ohmygod, that feels amazing."

He took that as all the invitation he needed, and in a flash slid his cockhead down to her inner lips, and paused just a moment to get his position right and allow his head to began to penetrate. He looked down at her for a moment, and waiting to hear her again moan. This time it was "ohgodohgodohgod," and then, just barely audible, "yes." Immediately upon that yes, he ushered forward with a massive thrust and he was fully inside her, tearing out her hymen, pushing out her vaginal walls, burying himself in, in, in. I could hear her scream out with a yelp of shock and hurt, and then she stopped as he found himself balls deep and entirely inside her previously virgin vagina.

There was a long, awful pause—my poor sweetheart deflowered, this monstrous cock embedded in her pussy—and he held there, five seconds, ten seconds, and then said to her softly—"you're not a virgin anymore, baby. How does it feel?"

The tears on her cheek had begun to dry, their salty stained overlapping the semen stains from her previous duties, but were still held down over her head, and then I could hear her struggle to make out the words—"I feel so full... and oh my god, I feel so good. I needed this, I needed this so badly."

Hearing this hurt me so deeply, and yet, excited me at the same time. He smiled some more—even looked back at me and smiled—and then said "of course you did honey," and then pulled himself out nearly all the way, and then slammed his way back in, even deeper this time, lifting her legs higher to get himself even further inside her, and then pounded her harder and harder and harder, as she gasped and moaned and squirmed. And then, to my shock, she began lifting her pelvis to meet his thrusts, and began to scream "oh god yes, oh god yes, oh god fuck me harder."

One of the guys holding her down, his cum from her blow job even then drying on her cheeks and in her hair, said to the other, "oh yeah, I could tell from the first time I saw this naked babe she was a sexy slut," and let go of her right arm, which she quickly dropped to her slit to begin frigging her clit with all her might.

The black man's thrusts became faster, and her frigging became faster, and then I watched as she lifted her shoulders off the table and and up to him, and then heard her shout "oh my god I'm cumming " as she went into a powerful spasm that in turn set him off, shooting once, then twice, his stream deep into her virginal unprotected womb before he pulled out to shoot again on her belly, her breasts, her pubes. She lay back, the cum on her gleaming in the light, and he staggered back for a moment before catching his breath.

He turned to his business associate, a swarthy—Arab?—man who was shorter and thicker. "This is convenient; I just told you at lunch I owed you a favor. Care to pop this sweet thing's last cherry?"

Still writhing in her post-orgasmic bliss, my sweet blonde was slow to react, but then lifted her head to look at me, look at him, and looked back at me, first with confusion and concern and then, as I watched, a slowly dawning understanding of his meaning—then turning her face back to fear and even horror. "What? No. No. I've never. You can't. I'm not ready for that. I can't do that."

Looking up and down her naked, young, gorgeous body from blonde curls to cherry tipped nipples to matted and soiled pubes and gaping, swollen gash, he said to the men "turn her over boys—I'm going to enjoy this greatly." Back to his friend, he said simply—"How did you know this was one of my very favorite activities?"

My sweetie was turned over quickly onto her stomach, her arms again held up and out and down, her ass lifted into the air, but she turned her head back to, me, tears streaking her cheek, as if to say "this isn't really happening, is it?"

Then she looked back at this strange man to see his pants had dropped and he was wielding yet another huge, long and thick, cock, aiming for her ass. "No, no, I can't, you're much too big. I've never," she again was crying, when he gave beautiful exposed butt a hard slap.

"Stop. I'm not going to do anything to you you don't want me to do".

I could see her sting from the slap, and a hesitation and perhaps momentary relief. She put her head back down in her arms, and he then pulled from the table a small vibrator, placing it between her thighs, running it up and down her slit before settling it onto her clit, where it began doing its work—30 seconds, then 60, then 90, and I could see it warming her, could see her ass begin squirming and her back arcing, and then heard her soft coos—"oh, oh. Oh."

He took this as his cue to use his big hands to spread her ass cheeks, opening up her rosebud to my eyes and his, and to press his now enormous, well lubed, dick head against that back opening.

He just held it there, pressing but not pushing, teasing but not penetrating, moving it around slowly to touch every one of her nerve ends there. Her first reaction was to exclaim again "NO- not there, no, no, no, I'm not ready, you're too big"—but he was patient, and his touching continued, and I melted a bit inside as I watched her body react and overcome the hesitation in her mind.

"No, no, no she whimpered," until it became "oh, oh, oh," and then "ohmigod, ohmigod. Ohmigod!"

Here was my beautiful young girlfriend, a virgin until moments ago, naked on her hands and knees while a strange older man with a huge cock pressed against her most private and tight orifice, and my heart leaped when I heard her whimper, at first so softly it could be barely heard, "please, please, please."

I looked to his face, where his smile broadened to a grin. "Please what, baby?"

"Please put it in me," she replied, all resistance having faded.

He wasn't through teasing her. "Please put what in where?"

It is impossible to explain the churning emotions in me as I heard my sweetie say to this man, "Please put your big hard dick in my ass—please fuck me in my butt."

"Sure baby, I knew you'd want it—I knew it from the first I laid eyes on your sweet young naked ass. Now baby, relax and concentrate—open yourself up to me."

He began now to push, to penetrate, and I could see every emotion and impulse which crossed her face—the concentration to relax her back side, the eyes rolling back with the pressure she felt, her mouth dropping open and the gargiling grr sound as she felt the knob of his gland push past her sphincter, and then the eyes pop wide and roll back again as he seized on the momentum to push all the way into her backside with his thick dick.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh," she uttered, "ohgod, take it out take it out take it out, it's too big, it hurts so much," but he just held there, and return the vibrator to her clit.

"Baby just hold on one more moment, concentrate on your clit, it's going to be ok," and as he continued to strum her clit began to make the slightest little back and forth motions, tiny little thrusts in her backside which was split so wide open.

My poor sweet girl—she leaned her head into her arms and shook with the pain and the pressure and the sensation, and then, only a few moments later, lifted her head back up - "ohhhhhhhh, that feels so good. Ohmygod."

He chuckled, and said "are you ready for more?"

"Yes, please, pump me now."

With that it commenced—it was incredible to see him grip her naked hips and watch him pull back and smash back into her ass, once, twice, three times, faster than I can count. She was moaning, freeing her hands from the her captor to grip the edge of the table to hold on through his pounding, her tits shaking and swaying under her chest with each thrust, her curly blonde locks flying around, and then I had to hear her shout out "ohmygod I'm cumming from your ass fucking" and her back arched one final time into a massive spasm of anal orgasm and with a shudder she collapsed back into her arms, her spasm squeezing his cock and provoking his own orgasm, shooting his cum deep into her bowels.

He withdrew himself after a moment, and everyone took a step back or two and took a breather. The boss turned to me and said—"welcome to my property: please enjoy the pool and stay as long as you'd like," before cutting free my arms.

I looked at my sweet virgin—no more—girlfriend, who'd rolled now to her side, seemingly spent in her post-orgasmic bliss- and saw her smile at me.

She reached for my hand, and I lifted up her cum covered body, and she pulled me to the pool, into which we swiftly slipped, and as the water covered us she put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

"You Ok?" I asked her gently.

"I'm ok," she said, "really ok," with a little bit of a devilish but shy grin.

"You ok?" she said to me.

"I'm ok," I said, "but it was hard for me to watch that: I was so worried for you, and I was SO jealous."

"I know," she said—"but it was exciting too—I could see your hard dick the entire time—and it's still hard, isn't it?"

She paused just a moment to reach down for it, gave me another kiss, and then said the magic words: "where do you want it? I'm all yours now: you can have me any way you want."

JEM1966
JEM1966
76 Followers