She Was Left

Story Info
Big beautiful woman is left by her husband, & finds love.
4.2k words
3.95
48.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Needschat
Needschat
3 Followers

She sat, stunned, at the dining room table, her eyes transfixed on her husband. She was shocked as anyone would be if they were told that after 21 year of marriage your spouse no longer loved you and was moving out. Though she had thoughts of speaking out, thoughts of trying to change his mind, thoughts of telling him she still loved him, she knew that he had to move out. His staying in a loveless marriage would not only make him miserable, it would make her as well. And the effect on their children would be greater, since their daughters were close to their mother.

"I'm shocked," was all she could say as he wished her well, picked up his last suitcase and walked to the door. No more were said as he walked out the door. She sighed heavily before folding her arms together, placing her head down, and began to weep loudly.

Elaine Della Court was a successful executive vice president for a health management organization, supervisor the daily operations for the marketing department. During her seven year tenure, the HMO's book of business had gone up 700%, and her department tripled in size.

She was the mother of two college student daughters. They were intelligent, beautiful, and respectful ladies that she never had to worry about when they were out. She raised them, basically, on her own since her husband was a workaholic, never home much. It was not until they were 10 and 12 respectively that she returned to the work force.

Elaine always thought of herself as sexy, even as she gained weight. When she first met Andre Della Court, she was no thin, but she was not heavy either. She stood 5' 5" and weighed 155 pounds. With her long dark brown hair, her sultry brown eyes, her warm and some would say seductive smile, she was a head turner her freshman year in college. It was at a mixer where she met Andre.

For the next four years, the two were almost inseparable, and that is why, when the two disappeared from their graduation parties and eloped, no one was shocked. Their first daughter, Andrea, was born a year later, Michelle was born two years after that. And for the next 19 years, their family was happy.

Now here she was, a successful business woman and balling her eyes out like a teenage girl that had lost her first love. She knew she shouldn't be acting like this, crying uncontrollably. She did love him, that was a fact, and more than likely, would love him forever, but she needed to calm down, get her thoughts together, and come up with a plan to better her life, to better herself without Andre.

She sat with her back to the wall, watching as everyone walked in, conversed, danced. She loved to people watch, and this was the perfect place for her to do it: It was a big beautiful woman bash. She usually never attended such things, but this one was local, and she was asked to attend by her neighbor. Although he was married, she still felt as if he was someone she could have fun with, to enjoy herself at this party. Lord knew she needed to have fun.

It has been six months since Andre left, and in that time, she's dated a few men, mostly from work. Although she's enjoyed the company, there never was a connection made with them. The only man she felt close and comfortable with was her neighbor, her married neighbor, Justin Rochateau.

Justin and his wife Jennifer were very helpful to her after Andre left. Often, they would have her over for dinner, they would open their doors to her when she needed someone to talk with, they were very good friends to her. And now, with his wife's permission, she was attending the bash with him.

"Go ahead, you'll have so much fun," Jennifer told her as they sat around the night before sipping their after-dinner coffees.

"I'll feel uncomfortable," she said as she began to get a sinking feeling in her stomach. It was a feeling of excitement, and she had no idea why she was feeling it. He was a good friend, that's all. And she told herself that for the rest of the night.


"Enjoying the scenery?" Justin asked as he came back to the table with more drinks.

"Yes, you know I love to watch people," she answered as she smiled and took her drink. She took a quick sip of the fruit and alcohol drink before she looked at him. The sinking feeling, the butterflies of last night, had returned, and this time, they were accompanied by a nervousness she has not felt since she first met Andre when she was 18 years old.

"You okay?" he asked as he noticed her hand shaking. She moved her hand to her body and slipped it under her leg.

"Yes, just a little overcome by the people and the music." She lied to him, something she never had intended. He smiled at her and took a sip of his drink. He turned away and looked at the gathered crowd.

"You'll just love these people. They are so much fun."

"They do look like fun."

"Good, now would you like to dance?" he asked as he put his drink on their table and reached out his hand. Her heart was pounding, she didn't know what to do. On one hand, she knew Justin meant to dance as friends, and she knew nothing more would come of it. But on the other, she was beginning to feel for him, have feelings that she knew were beyond friendship.

"Sure, I would love to," she answered as she quickly jumped off her chair and walked toward the dance floor. As the arrived, the music changed: from an old disco tune to a slow romantic one. Caught off-guard by the change, Elaine turned as if she wanted to return to her seat. But as he arrived to her side, Justin took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. She inhaled deeply as he placed his hand on her back, took her left hand in his right, and twirled her softly and gently.

She was embarrassed, she never liked for people to look at her. And because Justin twirled her, they were garnering looks. She felt like she wanted to hide, to die. As he moved her face into his chest, she heard someone speak.

"He is so lucky to have her," a female voice said. Elaine smiled to herself and buried her face deeper into Justin's chest. She could feel his heart beat, beat faster. She could fell him begin to sweat as they swayed and turned on the dance floor. She sighed heavily as he took his hand from hers and placed it on her hip.

Elaine looked around as she danced, witnessing the other women as they danced. She saw them all enjoying themselves, some tightly held by their dates, their movements suggesting there might be more to come later when they leave the dance floor. She smiled as she looked at the women, women with the same body type and shape her own. She had a sudden feeling that she was not alone in her feeling that women of size could not be only sexy, but loved. She was very happy with Justin for taking her to this dance.

"Thank you," she whispered to him, moving her head up slightly so he could hear her over the music. He leaned down and began to speak to her.

"Thank you, for what hon?" he asked, confused why she should thank him for being himself. And then it happened, suddenly, with no warning.

Her lips brushed his.

For a moment, neither moved, not wanting to make it known they had touched. She felt like a school girl again, the rush of adrenaline making her breathing labored, her palms were sweating, and she could feel the butterflies return. She backed away for a moment and looked at him, into his eyes.

She could feel something she's not felt in years: Passion. She saw in his eyes what she wanted, needed, to feel, to be thought of as a sexy woman. Justin placed a hand in hers and pulled her close once more. He reached down and placed his lips, hot and soft, on hers and let go of a desire that was obviously building up for some time. She was taken aback, but kept up with his show of emotion.

She parted her mouth and accepted, lovingly, his tongue. She placed a hand on his soft bottom and squeezed. For so long, she wanted to touch it, touch him, but knew it was not right. Now, as they stood on the dance floor, she did not care what anyone would think or say. He broke their embrace and tried to regain his composure. She looked around and was surprised as no one was staring.

"Come with me," he firmly said as he took her by the hand off the dance floor. She looked at him, stunned and excited, as she followed him to their table. He held her chair for her and, after she was comfortable, he quickly moved to his. He smiled at her before chugging the rest of his drink. He wiped his mouth with the napkin and turned to her.

"I find you very sexy," were the first words out of his mouth. She could see he was breathing heavily, as if he were nervous. "I don't know what came over me, but I am not sorry for what I did." He smiled at her again as he reached for her hand. Elaine gave it to him freely. Again, she was feeling like a teenager on her first date: excited and scared.

"What should we do about this?" she asked, wanting him to take the first step. For a long, silent, awkward moment, they stared at each other, her excitement becoming more and more aware to him as they held hands. She could feel his desire become more and more evident as his hand became hotter to the touch.

"Come with me," he said once more as he moved quickly to her chair. He held out his hand and helped her to her feet. Elaine was unsure of what she should do, whether to follow him or to stay. But when she looked into his eyes again, she knew what she needed, she must, do.

"Yes, darling," she whispered as she took his hand and held it tight. They left the banquet hall, she looked back and saw several women smile. Elaine knew the choice she just made was correct, and she would never regret what would and might happen.

The walk to the elevators was too long, she thought, as they arrived and both reached to push their floor button. She laughed as she stuck her nail into his finger.

"Ouch," he yelled as he pulled away from the buttons. He managed a smile as she looked apologetically up at him. And as the doors opened, he took her hand and pulled her inside.

"Kiss me," she said, almost demanding as she reached up to his lips. Though he was but a few inches taller, to him he was ten feet tall. And as their lips touched, their mouths opened, the elevator stopped and opened on the second floor. As a couple of women walked in, they quickly regained their composure and tried to look as if nothing happened.

It was a torturous for Elaine, she wanted to kiss his lips, feel his passion, feel his touch. But with these women in here, she thought better of it. She could feel something come from Justin, she could feel his desire grow, and she could feel the small room fill with an unspoken tension. She could even see that the two women, two also in the hotel for the dance, were feeling it. They were nervous.

The elevator stopped and allowed the women out. They both smiled and turned to Elaine and Justin. "Have fun, hon," one said before the doors closed. Justin burst out laughing.

"How did they know?" was all he could say before Elaine had her lips on his kissing passionately. She reached down to his leg and traveled to his zipper. He was excited, she could feel it.

"Here we are," he whispered as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. "Let's go," he added as they rushed out and into the hall. They ran to the room they reserved, knowing that if they drank too much, they had some place to sleep. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the key card as they approached their room.

"Hurry," she said, surprising him with her impatience. He was excited, and he was impatient as well. It took him three attempts before he could unlock the door. And once opened, they rushed inside.

"My God you are sexy," he said before he planted his lips tightly over hers. He ran his hands down back, down to her rather large bottom. She gasped as his touch was soft and tender, and unexpected. She never thought he would want to touch her, let alone kiss and be passionate.

"Come here, sweetheart," he said as he walked them to the bed. She was nervous: it had been too long since she had anyone show her so much desire. And it was natural for her to stop on the way to the bed, and pause for a moment.

"I can't," she whispered, thinking that she would disappoint him. "I can't do this, I'm not good enough for you."

"Sweetheart, there is no way you can disappoint me," he said as he turned on the bedside lights. "And honey, you are more than good enough for me."

"Look at me," she said as she opened her arms to give him a full look at her body. "I am big, too big for you or any other man to love." She turned an let him look at her body, front and back.

She was a big woman, though not in height. She stood 5 feet, 5 inches, but she lost her girlish figure long ago. Now she is what most consider a big beautiful woman, a BBW. Her weight, though no longer the high of 377 pounds she was when pregnant with her second daughter, was 296. Her breasts, not the 58DDD they were when pregnant, were large, 48DD. Her hips, her waist, again not as large as they once were, were large enough for her to lose all self confidence.

"God, you are hot," he breathed out, his desire for her rising fast.

"But, Justin, I am fat!"

"So," was all he answered before taking her hands into his and looking up at her. "Darling, I want you," he said as he pulled her down to his lap. She felt the trepidation still, she felt all those years of not being sexy come rushing back to her. There was so much intolerance she had to withstand over the years, and now with a man that is obviously sexually attracted to her, Elaine was taken aback, stunned, by Justin's attention.

"Justin," she said as she tried to speak but was stopped by his lips against hers. She did not try to stop him; she could feel his desire for her in his kiss. She felt his hands reach for her dress, and she did not stop him from unbuttoning.

"Darling, let me do it for you," she whispered as she stood and began to undress. He smiled and laid back to watch.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked playfully as she pushed the dress over her shoulders and exposed her bra to him. She watched as his eyes lit up like a 10-year-old's at Christmas. Her fears were beginning to lessen.

"I think I know," she wryly smiled as she dropped the dress to the floor and stepped out of it. For a brief moment, she began to feel a panic attack come, but it soon disappeared as he reached out and pulled her once more to the bed. As she landed on top of him, she felt his hands quickly reach her back and begin to unhook her bra. She felt a rush of sexual energy charge through her body as he deftly unhooked it, pulled the straps down, and moved his hands to the cups. She was about to place her own hands there, but thought better.

"Let me do this," she said as she sat up. His eyes widened as she sat up and the bra released her large and beautiful breasts. She sexily ran her hands up her side until she reached her breasts. She held them out to him.

"Want these, baby?" she asked as he reached for them. She thought of being playful, moving back and not allowing him to touch her, but the sight of him with desire in his eyes made her forget about it. "Take them, they're yours," she said as she pushed them into his face.

He took a breast into his hand and held it gently as her heart began to beat faster. He stared into her eyes, making her sweat a little more, before placing his mouth on her areola. Instantly, her hardening nipple reached its full length and she moaned. She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him tight.

"Suck it, baby," she moaned as he felt long held passion begin to be released. She began to grind her hips into his body as she felt his thigh rub against her clit. She thought of all that her husband had told her, how no other man could ever want her, and how wrong he was.

"Damn baby," he mumbled as he switched breasts.

"Take me, take me," she repeated as she felt a rush of orgasm go through her body. It was quick, it was sudden, and it was unexpected. "Oh my God," she screamed as the orgasm caused her to fall forward and into his body.

"Darling," Justin began, "you are so beautiful." As he reached for her lips to kiss, Elaine smiled greatly and pulled him closer.

"Oh God, I want more," she said as she shifted her body over to the edge of the bed and pulled off her half slip and soaked panties. "Take me, now."

"Yes, baby," Justin said as he put his hand on her back and helped her lay softly. She smiled greatly as he moved off the bed and stood, taking off his clothes quickly. She smiled more as he fell onto his knees. She made a move to adjust her position on the bed, but he stopped her. "No, baby, stay," he told her as he crawled between her thighs and kissed her soft hot flesh. She moaned as his lips touched her body and began to work their way up toward her very wet and hot love area, her smooth, cleanly shaved area that she thought no one would ever want again.

"God yes," she moaned as he began to touch her thigh. She put her hands on his head and played with his hair as he reached her hot pussy. Elaine jumped as he gently touched her desire engorged lips and tasted her love juices.

"You taste so sweet," he said as he drank from her love canal. He said not another word as he slipped his tongue inside.

"Oh God, oh God," she screamed as she felt the first tongue inside of her in more than a year. "God, take it, it's all yours," she added as she felt the passion she thought once buried rise from deep within her soul.

This man, a man she's known for over 10 years, has opened her sexuality, and she was happy for it. Never in her wildest dreams would she think the man that had helped her deal with her husband's departure with nothing less than friendship would be making her forget all about her fears and anguish.

"God, Justin, eat me, do it," she moaned as he deftly mixed entering her pussy with sucking on her passion filled clit and drinking her juices. She once more began to feel the beginnings of another orgasm.

"Suck my clit, dear," she called out as she grabbed his head and pulled him to it. Justin took it in his mouth as she began to grind her hips onto his face. "God, I am going to cum again," she screamed as she felt her juices begin to flow again. "Drink it all baby," she added as she leaned back and let the orgasm flow over her body.

"God, I need cock, I need it now," she said before the orgasm was finished. She moved away from his face and got into the center of the bed. She stayed on her back and pulled Justin to her. "Take me, baby."

"God yes," he said as he crawled onto the bed, his cock raging with desire. She reached out and slid it inside her awaiting love canal. She gasped at its hardness; her husband was never this hard.

"Come on, Justin, do it, do it," she moaned as he began to thrust into her. She met his thrusts with thrusts of her own. As the bed began to strain against their love action, she wrapped her legs around his hips and curled her arms on his shoulders. She was enjoying this passionate act. Nothing before has ever prepared her for an experience as this: to be taken sexually by someone that thought of her as both beautiful and sexy.

"God damn," he said as he begin to thrust faster and deeper. She never stopped her orally given orgasm; wave after wave was now rolling over her. She felt his cock get hotter as he began to feel hotter himself.

"Cum inside of me, squirt it all in me," she said as she felt he was about to have an orgasm. "I want it all."

"Take it all, baby," he said as he thrust harder as his balls tightened. "Take it all baby," he added as he began to spill his love juices inside of her. "Ahhh."

"Fuck yes," she moaned as she felt him fill her with all his juices. She moved her hips faster as she felt one last huge orgasmic waves come. She pulled him closer as she felt herself almost pass out from the pleasure. "God, it's been too long," she added as she kissed his cheek and held him. He kissed her cheek and held him close.

Needschat
Needschat
3 Followers
12