She Was Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you are incredible," he said as he looked at her through sweat and desire filled eyes. He kissed her lips before he rolled off of her and to her side. She cuddled up close to him and snuggled on his chest before she felt herself begin to lose consciousness.

"Hello sleepy head," he quipped as Justin saw Elaine's eyes open. "Did you enjoy your nap?" She was barely conscious and barely able to sense where she was, but she knew who was speaking.

"I certainly did," she said before she ran her fingers in his chest hair. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Why are you shaking your head?" he asked as he held her tight.

"I just can't believe you find me so sexy," she answered.

"You are a sexy woman, Elaine. And let no one tell you otherwise." She moaned and almost melted at those words. Never before had anyone, not even her husband, told her such lovely, and truthful, words.

"I will start believing it, darling," she said. She was happy, so happy, never before had she felt so sexy in a man's arms. And she was surprised at herself as well: she had no guilt about what she had done. She had just fucked her neighbor, and she was happy.

"Now what do we do?" She asked coyly. "Do we stay here or do we rejoin the party?" He looked at her and smiled as he knew she had no clue of the time.

"You slept throw the night, baby. It's morning." She rolled over and searched for a clock. She laughed as she saw the red LED numbers say 6:44 A.M.

"Too early for breakfast?" she joked.

"Never is too early," he answered.

"What do you want then?" she asked as she continued her roll out of bed and grabbed the room service menu. She heard him move out of bed and thought he was going to head to the shower.

"I want you," he said as he grabbed her waist and rubbed his hands down her belly.

"Mm, I was hoping you would say that," she said as she ran her hand to his cheek and kissed him.

"Good," he said as he pulled her back to bed.

"Thank you for making me realize just how sexy I can be," she thought to herself about him as she landed on top of him, her smooth and shaved pussy rubbing against his hardening cock. "I am going to love being sexy," she thought as she kissed his lips passionately.

12