She was My Wife's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen always assumed I acted impulsively when I took the things I wanted but the truth is I always calculate the costs and I realized there was nothing I wouldn't give up or do to be with her.

There was a New Year's party at Kristen's house and Sara was making me go. Normally I would have jumped at the chance but Carl was in town and I wouldn't get to hang out with Kristen as much as I would have liked. Besides I hate dressing up.

It was an adults only party, so Sara pulled out a pair of grey wool dress pants and starched white button-up shirt for me.

"I hate these pants. They make me itch" I told her. "What if I just iron a good pair of blue jeans?"

"Why don't you just wear underwear this time, besides I love them on you. I think they make you look like Daniel Craig." She told me, trying to sell the point. "Look, I'm getting dressed up so you should too, and it'll give you a chance to wear you're dress shoes."

No guy ever really cares what he's wearing but once it's wife approved he's got no other options so we got dressed up and went to the party.

Kristen's house was a large Tudor style in Old Metarie with a pool in the back and little to no yard. The front door opened into a travertine fourier with a solid oak door on the right leading to the master bedroom and one on the left leading to the dining room. Straight ahead was an archway opening to a formal living room but everyone was gathered either in the kitchen or outside around the pool.

We let ourselves in, walking through the living room and taking a left into the kitchen. The kitchen looked professional with its large Viking range, copper hood, and apron sink. Kristen had done well in her design and it comfortably held the 15 or so people collected around the island.

Sara took off to find Kristen and I went outside to find the beer. I didn't know too many people there and didn't really care too, but any day off the ship with a beer in my hand is a good day so I decided to relax and enjoy myself.

I don't remember how many beers I had before I got bored but I remember it happening. There were two other guys sitting at the table I was at when I started making up stories.

I started by telling them about my hermaphrodite sister who was castrated at birth and that I'd kept her little baby nuts on the mantle in my home and every Christmas we'd bring it up and laugh about it. Then I told them about how I used to sell dogs to a Chinese restaurant down the street but they got caught because they wouldn't cut the feet off before they put them in the freezer and the health inspector shut them down.

They didn't know me so they didn't know whether to believe me or not but I was starting to draw a crowd. Kristen approached me just as I was explaining how I drink powdered bull penis to keep me virile.

Kristen was wearing a shiny green cocktail dress with a deep V-neck and stitching that stopped where her nipples should be. The skirt of the dress was pleated and hanged loosely just above her knees. She cast a striking figure with her hair curled and loose, save for one jeweled barrette holding the hair off her left ear.

"I should have known it was you out here telling stories." She said in front of everyone, completely ruining the fun I was having.

"What are you talking about? I'm just talking to my new friends Mike and Pokey over here and telling them about where I lived. They asked, so what am I supposed to do, ignore them?" I said.

"John that's Brian and Philip. Brian is Carl's friend and Philip is my cousin, and you are full of shit" She said the last part with a smile and started taking all the empty beer bottles.

I waited a second then followed her inside. I found her alone in the dining room picking at the fruit tray.

"Hey I wanted to ask you the other day what kind of dance that was you performed at the review?" Truth was I was only a little bit curious, I really just wanted to spend time with her.

"It was modern dance really, with a little Bolero. Did you really like it?" She asked

"Hell yes." I said honestly, not having to worry about pretense any more. "Too be honest I think I might have liked it a little too much."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I don't know. Seeing you dance like that was..was I don't know but I liked it." Shit I couldn't find the words. It was hard not to come off like a pervert that just wanted to have sex with her.

"What?" She asked, stepping closer to me. "I can't believe Captain John Spencer is really speechless." She mocked.

"It was a turn on. There, it was a turn on. I'm sorry that sounds wrong but it was." I said

Kristen paused longer than I liked and finally said "John, I don't think you should be talking like that. Let's go back to the party."

"Wait, wait give me a second to explain." I was starting to get angry, rejection doesn't sit well with me and I knew she felt like I did. "You can't tell me you don't feel something."

"Maybe I do, but nothing's ever going to happen. I don't think I could live with myself." She told me.

This was bullshit, less than a year ago she was making plans to sneak away with Bruce, some dumb ass she'd never even met and now she won't even talk about anything with me.

I grabbed both her arms and pulled her into me kissing her as we met. She kissed me back at first but then pushed away.

"I told you I can't." She said stepping back a little.

I'd like to blame the alcohol for my next comment but I wasn't that drunk.

"I bet if I was Bruce you would." She couldn't have looked more shocked if I had slapped her.

Kristen took another step back and TAG; she slapped me in the face and ran out the dining room and into her room.

I couldn't leave things like this. I followed Kristen into her room.

The large door was still open and I closed it behind me as I walked in. The bedroom was simple with a queen size bed on the left hand wall that had a large wooden head board and no foot board. The bed was covered with a light blue down comforter and facing the foot the bed was a long chest of drawers. On the immediate left facing the side of the bed was a small love seat that matched the comforter. Kristen was sitting on the other side of the bed facing a shallow hallway leading to the master bath.

"I've had enough of this shit," I said standing in front of the door.

"I don't know what you're talking about. We're friends, you're wife's been my best friend since high school. We can't be together!" She said now standing on the other side of the bed facing me.

"Kristen you always take the safe path. I'd leave Sara in a heartbeat if you said you'd be with me, I promise you won't be unhappy."

"John, we can't; I feel a lot of the same things you do but we're both married." She said still standing on the other side of the bed.

I'd had enough back and forth. Kristen wasn't going to leave Carl no matter how she felt but I had already made up my mind that she would be with me.

"I want you; I don't give a shit about the people outside that door. Come here." My voice was level but now had an edge.

"NO! Get out," She yelled before pausing to calm herself. "Just go home John, we'll forget this ever happened."

"Kristen if you don't come over here I'm walking out and telling Carl about Bruce. You might not have met with him but it won't look like that when I show him the emails."

She just stared at me. I guess weighing her options.

"Kristen," I continued. "You might be able to forgive Carl for an affair but do you think he'd forgive you, especially when he really has been faithful?"

There was another long pause before she finally asked "What do you want?"

"That's for me to decide, now come here." My tone was still level even if my pulse was racing thinking of what I wanted to do.

Kristen didn't look at me but she began to slowly make her way around the bed.

With eyes still fixed on the floor and shoulders slumped, she stopped just outside of arm's reach. "What John? What do you want?"

"Take off your dress," I told her.

This time she looked up at me but didn't say anything. Our eyes never left one another as she put an arm behind her back to unzip the dress. Kristen took her time and maybe she thought it was a way to be defiant but it gave me more time to admire her figure, and the idea that I'd soon see in life the belly I'd only seen in a picture was getting me excited. Her right hand pulled the strap off her left shoulder revealing a white silk slip I didn't know she was wearing. When she pulled off the right strap the green dress puddled on the floor.

The silk slip hid nothing. Her breasts were almost pointy as they pressed proudly against the fabric forcing the silk to outline her small, hard nipples. Her fear displayed with every breath as the slip quivered slightly. I liked seeing her like this and didn't speak, allowing the tension to grow.

"Please step out of your shoes," I finally said.

Without her heels on Kristen's head barely made it to the top of my nose.

"Now take off your panties," I told her.

"Please...," she pleaded but I didn't move or look away.

When she finally bent, and started pulling them down I stepped forward, lifted her up and spun her around to face the bed shoving her face down onto the mattress. With her panties now halfway down her thighs, I raised her slip to expose her ass and slapped it as hard as I could. Before she could make a sound I pressed myself down on top of her and leaned over her back to whisper in her ear.

"If you hesitate to do as I say again I will punish you. Do you understand me?"

Kristen responded by nodding her head yes.

Remembering something from the emails I straightened up and opened the top drawer of her dresser hunting until I found the silver bullet vibrator which looked like a small silver egg attached to a remote.

Her panties now on the floor Kristen was standing facing me when I turned back around.

I handed her the vibrator saying that I wanted to see her use it.

Kristen took it in both hands and sat on the edge of the bed reaching one hand between her legs while keeping the remote in the other. I heard a slow hum as she turned it on and pressed it against herself.

"Lay back," I told her, and Kristen leaned back onto the bed allowing her feet to come slightly off the floor.

With her in front of me I could no longer keep my erection from coming and it pressed painfully against my pants.

"Spread your legs. I want to see you," I told her.

Kristen was shaved. I hadn't seen a shaved pussy in years and it was almost more than I could take, I cussed myself for handing her the vibrator because it blocked my view. I stared at her for a second listening to the hum of the silver bullet but standing there felt somewhat vulgar and I walked to the foot of the bed, next to where she lay.

Kristen's eyes were closed and I placed my hand on her slip over her belly excited to feel her tense at my touch. I ran my hand up her belly between her breasts and let it come to rest on her neck. Gently turning her head away from me I kissed her just below my thumb feeling her pulse below my lips. I kissed her again but this time on the cheek before I turned her head to face me finally kissing her on the lips.

When I opened my mouth to kiss her again she did the same and I felt her tongue against mine. My heart was racing now and I thought I wouldn't be able to control myself. I heard the tempo of the vibrator speed up and felt her heart beat rise under my hand as I began to move it down from her neck. I let my hand slide under the silk fabric and slowly move over her breast allowing each finger to dance across her nipple causing her to break the kiss as she inhaled sharply.

I circled the sensitive nipple with my index finger and thumb as I started kissing her neck. The vibrator increased pitch again and I grabbed her breast hard as she tried to stifle a moan. I could see Kristen press the vibrator hard into her as she moaned clutching the bed with the hand that once held the remote. Kristen stayed this way rocking her hips up and down with the vibrator pressing hard against her as her moans came faster and faster. Ahh, Ahh, Ahh... until she let out a long exhale.

When I felt her relax and heard the hum slow I took my hand off her breast and began to kiss her again on the lips. Kristen reached up and held the back of my head as we kissed. Without the hum of the vibrator the sounds of the party became more predominate.

Finally I stood up but unable to keep my eyes off her. She looked up at me and asked, "What do we do now?"

Kristen thought that it was over and her question was more about how we go back to the party now and then what are we supposed to do when we see each other but I wasn't done and had other plans so I took her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Kneel down," I told her.

"John, PLEASE. Can we just go back to the party? Someone will come looking for us soon, didn't I do enough?"

She was right to worry about someone catching us. I didn't lock the door and didn't have a clue what I'd do if Carl walked in but things had gone too far and I couldn't stop now.

"Are you telling me no?" I asked, but Kristen didn't answer.

I raised my hand to slap her but before I could, Kristen grabbed my hand. "NO... no, wait. I'm sorry," She said.

Now facing each other at the foot of the bed Kristen slowly knelt and looked up at me.

"Now tell me you want me in your mouth."

She gave me a pleading look and when I didn't respond she finally lowered her eyes and whispered, "I want you in my mouth."

"Open my pants," I said.

Kristen reached up and unbuttoned my pants then slowly pulled down my zipper. I wasn't wearing underwear and without my pants my cock was able to come fully erect and the pain of the restriction was replaced by painful swelling.

"Kristen, put my cock in your mouth."

The warmth of her mouth surrounded me as I felt the press of her tongue on the bottom of my shaft. She tightened her lips at the base and drew them back to the head before again taking all of me in her mouth. Kristen used her hand to slide up and down my shaft as she moved her mouth from tip to base. She began working me harder and faster and with one hand on her head I started pushing myself into her. With each thrust I put all of myself in her and she continued to work my cock with both her hand and mouth, it was more than I could take and I had to make her stop before I lost it.

I pulled back and tried to catch my breath but she continued working me with her hand. Now on the edge I quickly grabbed her and stood her up. Trying not to explode I held her away from me as I took several deep breaths.

When I had regained control I led her over to the love seat and bent her over the arm rest. I took two of Carl's ties hanging on the dresser and started tying Kristen's legs to the legs of the love seat one at a time forcing her to spread in front of me.

When I finished tying her legs I didn't stand up, instead I stayed on my knees. I needed her, I needed to consume her and I began to kiss the back of her thighs where they met her ass. I continued kissing slowly working my way between her legs, until finally I kissed the top of her pussy.

Kristen was still wet from using the vibrator and I used my tongue to find her clit pushing my tongue against it until I felt it swell from the attention. I put my arms around her legs and pulled her back into me as I brushed my tongue between her lips and into her pussy. I was getting more turned on and starting to lose control again I would lick her clit and then go back to penetrating her with my tongue. Now consumed with the need to feel all of her I started moving my tongue past her pussy and close to her ass.

When I felt the tight skin of her ass against my tongue the thrill was almost too much. I'd never done anything like this but I needed all of her. Kristen moaned, and rocked back into me as I continued to lick her ass.

My heart that had been racing before was hammering against my chest as I lost control. I couldn't take it anymore; I stood, finding her wet pussy with my cock and thrusting deep inside her. Kristen arched her back and moaned again as I pulled out and thrust deep inside her again. With my left hand I reached out and grabbed her hair to pull her to me continuing to thrust hard inside her. My right hand had pulled her slip down revealing a small breast now cupped in my hand.

I began to press harder and harder into her, grabbing her breast tight as I pushed faster. Kristen started rocking back into me and moaning with each thrust, "Uhh, uhh, uhhh." I kept pushing until I couldn't take it anymore; I pulled out at the last second and exploded on her back.

Now breathing heavy and feeling weak I placed a hand on her back to hold myself steady as I tried to will the blood back into my legs. It felt like eternity before I caught my breath, but once steady I knelt back down and began to untie her legs. I used the ties to clean off her back and myself then tossed them on the floor next to the dresser.

Kristen straightened and turned to face me. Her face was flush and her right breast was still exposed from where I had pulled down the strap of her slip. It was the first time I'd seen her breast and it caused my dick to start to swell again. Kristen reached down and painfully gripped my still erect cock pulling my head down to hers with the other hand and kissed me.

"This isn't over." She whispered in my ear before turning to collect her clothes and go into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and waited for 15 minutes for Kristen to come out but she never did, so I stepped back out to the party to find Sara.

Sara was sitting at one of the tables outside when I found her surrounded by a small group of friends. She didn't register that I was there until I put my hand on the back of her shoulder and asked if she was ready to go

"Sure; just let me say a few good-byes and we can go." Sara replied finally turning to look at me.

"Did you spill something on you?" She asked before getting up.

"What?"

"Your pants." She said staring at my crotch "Did you spill beer on your pants?"

I looked down to see a wet spot on the front of my pants.

"Oh yeah, it fell over when Pokey got up from the table." I told her in a level tone.

"John, who the hell is Pokey?" She asked but then continued before I could respond, "I think you'd better let me drive home."

It's been almost 6 months since that happened and I've seen Kristen several times but she's yet to make good on the promise of things not being over. Maybe she just wanted to toy with me, who knows, but I promise you this, if she ever does anything about it you'll be the first to know.

________

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I always appreciate hearing from my readers, good or bad. I make it a point to answer every email I get, as long as it's not anonymous.