She was the Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,177 Followers

"You ever ridden on a motorcycle before?" Rick asked.

Twenty minutes later, Rick was cruising up Interstate 45 toward downtown Houston on his suede blue pearl 2007 FLHRS Road King Custom Harley Davidson. Lisa was snuggled up behind him with her arms wrapped tightly around his lean and muscled torso; gently caressing his chest and stomach. As they rode through the humid night air, Rick reveled in the feeling of Lisa's breasts squashed against his back. Lisa shut her eyes as she held tightly to this handsome young man. With her heart pounding, Lisa ran the scenario of what she was about to do over and over in her mind. In her entire life, she had never just decided to go to bed with a man only a mere few hours after first laying eyes on him; let alone proclaimed it aloud. She had no idea who this man really was, but something deep down in her soul told her that he was special. That there was a genuine goodness about him and that he was a true gentleman. As the fingers on her left hand gently massaged his solid peck muscle and her right, his flat abdomen, Lisa rested her head on the back of his shoulder. Her stomach had been somersaulting ever since she had pushed the throttles forward on the takeoff roll in Nashville; the moment she decided to do this. Now her stomach was calm and she felt a comforting rush of warmth all through her body. Lisa suddenly felt a large and powerful hand place itself on top of her own on Rick's abdomen and squeezed ever so comfortingly. Lisa kissed the back of Rick's shoulder as her grip around him tightened; this was right. Perhaps even more right than she knew.

With his riding gloves still on his hands, Rick pushed open the door to his studio apartment and motioned for Lisa to enter ahead of him. With his own bag slung over his shoulder, Rick carried Lisa's flight case and luggage in his other hand. Watching him carry her heavy gear without using the rollers and seeing the muscles in his arm bulge under its weight had excited Lisa greatly. She felt her whole body flash with a fiery heat and felt her vagina begin to tingle as it flushed warm fluid into the soft fabric of her panties. Rick's eyes caressed the dark outline of Lisa's delicious figure as she walked just ahead of him into the dimly lit foyer of his apartment. Rick's heart was racing and he too, felt a fiery heat coursing through his veins; his hardening cock was now pressing hard against the denim of his jeans. Kicking the door shut with his leg, Lisa spun around as it slammed. Rick dropped Lisa's bag and let his own slide off his shoulder. Lisa's eyes were full of fire as they traced up and down his powerful masculine frame. With quick and deliberate motions and his eyes never coming off of Lisa, Rick ripped the Velcro straps of his riding gloves loose and jerked them both off. Lisa's heart was pounding uncontrollably with desire as her chest was rising and falling rapidly with insatiable anticipation.

The gloves fell to the floor and Rick instantly held Lisa's soft and delicate face in his hands. Looking deep into her crystal clear sky blue eyes and breathing in her immaculate scent of sweet peach and vanilla, Rick lowered his lips to hers, shut his eyes and a tremendous surge of energy erupted as their lips came together. Her lips were luscious beyond imagination and he could feel her body quivering as he slid his powerful arms around her slender torso, pulling her snuggly up against him; her breasts pressing up against his solid pecks. Lisa's mouth opened and Rick's tongue slid gently in; her hands wrapped around his head, her fingers coursed through his thick hair as her soft and warm tongue slid to the side of Rick's and went into his mouth. As their kiss grew deeper and deeper, Rick slid his powerful hands down Lisa's back, over her ass and grabbed the backs of her thighs; lifting her off the floor and her legs reflexively wrapped themselves around his body. Still locked in the passion of their kiss, Rick returned his embrace firmly around her torso and carried her into his bedroom.

Laying Lisa's body gently down on his soft mattress padding, Rick gently caressed her forehead as he looked deep into her starlit eyes. He could feel her body heat as she lay beneath him; gently caressing his cheek and lips with her soft fingers. Rick kissed her fingers as they passed over his lips then began to suck on her neck. Lisa rolled her head to the side and her eyes reeled in their sockets. Her breathing was heavy and her heart pounded; then they were kissing deeply again. Rick's body temperature was rising rapidly, his cock was rock hard and throbbing as it rubbed the inside of his jeans; he could already feel the sweat beading beneath his hairline. Lisa's hands went down his back and he suddenly felt her fingernails dig slightly into his bare skin just above his belt line. Lisa gently grazed her fingernails along the skin of his back as she pulled his T-shirt up. Rick raised himself up and Lisa pulled his shirt off over his head; then ran her hands and fingers back up his arms, around his shoulders and down through a thick carpet of hair on his muscled chest. Lisa's sleek hands ran slowly down the front of Rick's toned body until they found the rock hard bulge pressing up through the denim of his jeans. Lisa inhaled a deep, hissing breath. Rick undid Lisa's crossover tie, grabbed it in his teeth and yanked it off. Lisa rubbed and massaged the throbbing head of his rock hard cock through his jeans as Rick unbuttoned her shirt.

Then in a flurry of sudden movement, Rick found himself lying on his back on the mattress with Lisa straddling him from the top; rubbing herself down and firm on Rick's throbbing cock. With her shirt hanging open, Lisa let it slide down her arms and off while Rick ran his hands slowly up the sides of her now bare torso toward her beautiful breasts, still cupped in a white lace bra. Lisa's skin was immaculately smooth and incredibly soft. Rick wrapped his hands around her sponge-cake like breasts as Lisa unsnapped her bra from behind and Rick pulled it slowly down her arms and off. Lisa's nipples were as big around as silver dollars, succulently plump and protruding out like large pencil erasers. Rick kneaded her breasts as he slowly sat up and wrapped his lips around her right nipple, dancing his tongue all around it. Lisa's head rolled back and she let out a tender moan as she continued rubbing herself down on his cock and coursed her fingers through his hair. Rick kneaded her breasts firmly as his warm mouth and mighty tongue went back and forth between her nipples. Lisa suddenly pulled Rick's mouth off of her nipple, tilted his head up and plunged her tongue deep into his mouth. Rick wrapped his arms tightly around her and reveled the feeling of his hairy chest rubbing against her bare and beautiful breasts.

Lisa suddenly broke from out of the kiss and pushed Rick down firmly on his back on the mattress. Repositioning her body down his, Lisa quickly unfastened his belt and practically ripped apart his button-down fly. Rick's entire body tensed as Lisa jerked down his jeans and boxers to the middle of his hips; his throbbing, vein-laced, seven plus inch rob suddenly stood completely unencumbered. Lisa continued pulling his jeans and boxers all the way down and off his legs, then she stood at the foot of the bed and teasingly slipped out of her navy blue slacks, leaving only a white pair of soaking panties. Sliding on her knees back onto the mattress, Lisa was over his cock immediately. Wrapping her hand around the thick shaft, Lisa kissed the throbbing purple head gently with her wet lips then grazed it round and round with the tip of her warm tongue. Rick's eyes reeled in his head, his hands grasped handfuls of sheets and his body stiffened as Lisa's mouth slid completely over the head and slowly down the shaft. Rick watched with delight, placing his hand on the back of Lisa's head and listened to the smacking of her lips around his cock. Lisa periodically had to flip her hair back as it slipped down in her face. Lisa was sucking faster and deeper now, her hand wrapped firmly around his shaft, squeezing and pulling on it gently as she sucked. Rick could feel her warm saliva running down and all around his cock. Lisa bent his cock back and it pressed down on his abdomen as she ran her warm tongue up and down the back of the shaft and head.

Now Lisa was running her tongue back up his abdomen to his chest; she wrapped her lips around his left nipple as she pinched and twisted his right. After a few moments, Rick rolled Lisa over on to her back and kissed her deeply. Rick then ran his tongue down the front of her body, sliding his body between Lisa's wide open legs. Rick pulled Lisa's panties down, revealing a perfectly trimmed triangle of dark brown pubic hair and gently grazed his tongue around the edges of her steaming hot pussy lips. Rick listened to Lisa's tender moans as he ran his tongue all around the inside of her creamy white thighs, then as she arched her back, he pulled her soaking wet panties completely off. Rick lifted Lisa's left leg and slowly ran his tongue all the way down the inside of it until he was face to face with her beautiful pink pussy.

Rick spread Lisa's lips wide and ran his tongue all around the inside of them. The heat and wetness of her pussy was immense, and Rick sucked his middle finger and then slowly slid it inside her. Lisa's head rolled from side to side as she squeezed her breasts while Rick gently pumped his middle finger in and out of her tight pussy. Pressing his thumb against her clit, Rick heard Lisa's moaning intensify and her breathing turn to deep and heavy panting as he rubbed it. Rick slid his finger out of Lisa's pulsating pussy, wrapped his lips around her now gorging clit, sucking it hard and then flicking it wildly with his tongue. Lisa's panting turned to deep gasps and short periods of no breathing at all as her body seized up and her hands grasped handfuls of the bed sheets. Rick again slid his middle finger back inside her as he sucked and tongued Lisa's throbbing clit. In an instant, Lisa let out a bloodcurdling scream, her entire body convulsed and her back arched toward the ceiling as she came hard all over Rick's lips and finger. As her body collapsed back down on the mattress and he listened to her deep moaning and heavy panting, Rick rolled Lisa on her side and ran his tongue from her pussy up to her asshole, rimming it all around.

Lisa suddenly sat up with a newly lit fire of passion, pulled Rick up and tried to flip him on his back.

"Oh no you don't!" Rick said. "I'm the Captain of this flight!"

Rick easily overpowered Lisa, who was smiling as he did and she fell down on her back on the mattress. Rick repositioned himself on his knees between Lisa's wide open legs and watched her run her fingers over and around her soaking pussy; her fire red fingernails fingering her dark lips. Rick ran his hands up and down the front of Lisa's body, firmly massaging all over her breasts and torso.

"Did you know that in Pagan times women were worshipped as divinity?" Rick asked seductively.

"Really." Lisa whispered.

"Uh-huh. Since the female body could create and sustain life; something the male body couldn't do, it was believed then to be holy." Rick continued, still caressing her body. "And men would do anything and everything to bring it pleasure. And when he made love to it, it was his salvation."

"And how did they worship it exactly?" Lisa asked seductively.

"Oh, they rubbed it with their hands, massaged it and stimulated it with their fingertips. It was all about bringing her as much pleasure as he could. It was like his holy offering; a gift to the sacred feminine goddess." Rick hissed.

"Really? Did they use anything else to worship it?" Lisa moaned.

"What do you think?" Rick asked.

As the words cleared his lips, Rick slipped his massive rod into Lisa's very tight pussy. Lisa's eyes rolled wildly back in her head, her back arched and she gasped deeply with her head tilting back deep into the pillow as she felt Rick's enormous cock plunge deep inside her. Lisa dug her fire red fingernails deep into Rick's skin as he thrust himself slowly and powerfully in and out of her.

"God, your pussy is so tight!" Rick moaned.

"And you're cock is so big!" Lisa whaled.

"But look at you. You're taking it all in." Rick panted.

Rick increased the veracity of his pelvic thrusts as his cock went deeper and deeper into Lisa's pussy. Lisa's moaning, panting and writhing was driving him wild and only inspiring him to fuck her harder. The sweat was racing down his back in droves now and he could see Lisa's beautiful egg shell pink skin glistening in the dim light of the room; a combination of her own sweat and his dripping down on her. Even though he hadn't cum yet, Rick was growing exhausted. He pulled out of Lisa and rolled on to his back beside her. Lisa took the cue instantly and quickly mounted up on top of him. She took his throbbing cock gently in her hand and guided it smoothly back into her pussy as she lowered her full weight down on it. Placing her hands down flat on his hairy and sweaty chest, Lisa began to ride him; slowly at first, steadily increasing her veracity. Rick massaged and kneaded her breasts firmly as Lisa rode his cock. Rick suddenly felt a very tight squeeze and snap on his cock and he dug his fingers deep into the skin of Lisa's torso as he saw her smile deviously at him. The squeeze on his cock momentarily released and then snapped tightly on again.

"You like that, baby?" Lisa asked.

"Oh Yeah!" Rick moaned.

Lisa was flexing the muscles deep inside her pussy and pinching Rick's cock as she rode it. Lisa was riding hard and faster now, twisting Rick's nipples in her fingers. Rick felt his body tensing and could feel the immense pressure building up in his loins. Lisa suddenly let go of his nipples and leaned backwards, her back arching and her hands grasping the now damp bed sheets. Both of them were moaning and panting, sweating profusely as Rick's grip tightened sharply on Lisa's torso. His head jerked backward, his eyes reeled and he howled in ecstasy as he came. Lisa felt Rick's cock tremble and explode like a volcanic eruption deep inside her. Rick released his powerful grip on Lisa's body and let his own relax, collapsing in a pile of post orgasmic mush onto the mattress. Lisa pulled herself slowly back up straight, running her hands through her sweat drenched hair and was panting hard. Still moaning tenderly, Lisa leaned forward, pressing her breasts firmly against Rick's hairy chest and they kissed. Rick wrapped his bulging arms around Lisa's sweaty back and she gently caressed his cheeks. Slowly the intensity of their orgasms past and their breathing returned to normal. They kissed so deeply for so long that their souls actually touched.

The next thing Rick knew, he was on his knees in the shower, lathering Lisa up with soap and washing her body from top to bottom. The water was cool and refreshing; Rick loved watching it roll down Lisa's body and hit him in the face. Rick ran the lathered up wash cloth in between Lisa's thighs and gently over her pussy; then slowly around and washed her beautiful ass.

"God, you are so beautiful." Rick said.

"Are you still worshiping me?" Lisa asked.

"How could I not be?" Rick replied.

Lisa leaned slightly forward and let the cool running water rush down her back, rinsing the soap off. Rick then ran his tongue up Lisa's back to her shoulders and neck, getting slowly to his feet and wrapping his arms around her from behind. Rick held and squeezed Lisa tightly in his arms as he sucked on her neck and ears, then turned her head toward him and kissed her deeply. Her soft moaning filled him with a rebirth of fire and Lisa felt his cock hardening and brushing up against her ass.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, here he comes." Lisa sang. "Watch out girls, he's gonna fuck you hard." She continued and giggled.

Rick spun Lisa around and lifted her up off the tile floor; holding her body hard against his, Lisa wrapped her legs tightly around him as he pressed her up against the wet tile wall. In a few seconds, Lisa felt his big hard cock slide deep inside her again and her body convulsed. Fucking her hard up against the wall, Lisa dug the fingernails of her right hand deep into Rick's back while she held onto the showerhead with her left.

"Oh God! Oh Yes! Oh Baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes!!" Lisa whaled.

Holding her up in his arms, and pressing her against the warm, wet tile, Rick pounded his cock ferociously into Lisa and her fingernails seemed to dig deeper and deeper into his back with every thrust. Rick could feel himself about to explode again as his strength was beginning to fail.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum!" Rick bellowed.

"Yeah? You gonna cum, baby?" Lisa hissed. "Then put me down. I want you to cum in my face."

Rick pulled out of Lisa and set her down. Lisa instantly dropped to her knees and took Rick's throbbing hard cock in her hand and jerked it off.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum in my face! Yeah!" Lisa ordered.

Rick's body convulsed as every muscle seized and his eyes reeled wildly. Holding his cock firmly in her hand, Lisa pointed the pulsing purple head at her face and a streamline of cum shot out and all over her chin, lips and cheek. Slapping his hands firmly on the tile wall, Rick slowly began to relax as Lisa continued to massage his now softening cock. With cum still draining out of it, Lisa slipped the now soft cock deep into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Wow! You are one wild and naughty little girl." Rick said.

Lisa took his cock out of her mouth and continued to massage it.

"Only when I meet the right guy." Lisa replied.

"Am I the right guy?" Rick asked.

"What do you think?" Lisa replied.

Rick and Lisa got out of the shower and dried each other off. Rick slipped on a pair of sweat pants and he loaned Lisa an old football jersey to wear as a night shirt. They crawled back into bed and snuggled. Lisa rested her head on Rick's shoulder as she ran her fingers through his chest hair.

"Can I ask you something?" Rick asked.

"Sure." Lisa replied.

"Do you do this sort of thing very often?" Rick asked.

"You mean pick a guy up off a flight, take him home and fuck the shit out of him?" Lisa giggled.

"Something like that." Rick said.

Lisa snuggled even closer up against him and Rick squeezed her tighter.

"Actually, you're the first." Lisa said.

"Really?" Rick said. "And how do I know that for sure?"

"That was your dick that was inside of me earlier, wasn't it?" Lisa snapped.

"Yeah." Rick said as he chuckled.

"So do you honestly think my pussy would be that tight if I did this kind of thing on a regular basis?" Lisa asked.

"Good point." Rick replied.

"You're the first guy I've been with since my ex-husband; and that's been almost two and a half years ago." Lisa offered.

"You're kidding." Rick said.

"No." Lisa said almost solemnly. "And didn't you notice that we arrived twenty minutes ahead of schedule tonight?"

"As a matter of fact I did." Rick said. "That was you?"

"I was the Captain, right?" Lisa replied.

"And apparently one very horny Captain at that." Rick said trying not to laugh.

"Like I said, it's been nearly two and a half years!" Lisa said. "I needed this really bad!"

Rick laughed and Lisa grabbed him by the chin and kissed him. The kiss quickly became very deep. Lisa rolled up on top of Rick and pressed her body firmly against him. Rick then rolled Lisa back over onto her back and slipped out of their kiss. They gently caressed each other's faces as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"So why did you pick me?" Rick asked humbly.

"I don't know. Just something about you seemed very special." Lisa said.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,177 Followers