She Wet My Pants

Story Info
An adventure of humiliation.
1.9k words
3.69
21.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

Under the advisory of an anonymous suggestion I am noting here that this story is a fantasy of mine, and I am a Trans Woman.

I have not been tagging this because the tag that exists is transsexuals and cross dressers, and transsexual is an outdated and misleading term and cross dressing is a kink or exercise of expression and not the same as being Trans. I apologies if anybody has read my stories and been shocked in a negative way. Also, as usual, I am the only real character in the story; everybody else has been produced from imagination. Enjoy if you continue to read and thank you.

*****

In my fantasy...

I got a text from my friend that she wanted to play a game involving my new hobby. I responded right away, excited to find out what she had planned. We hadn't talked about doing anything since that night at the park but I knew that she was creative especially with things like this...

I got in her car and she didn't tell me where we were going or what we were going to do. We drove for a long time, I guessed that she was taking me somewhere we probably wouldn't be recognized.

We parked and I unfolded my cane, coming around the back to follow her as best I could.

"How much do you like those shorts?" I was wearing jean-shorts that went to a little past mid-thigh, nothing fancy and I liked them but wasn't all that attached.

"They're okay, I like them but they're not my favorite if that's what you mean."

"And how about the panties you're wearing?" I blushed a bit, we were in the middle of the parking lot and she was not trying to be quiet or discrete...

"Also not my favorite, probably my least favorite actually."(Yellow bikini panties with slits in the side by the way)

"That's good because you won't be keeping them." I felt my dick trying to expand with this information, my imagination already taking me places that were hard to return from.

We were at a grocery store but we weren't going shopping. She took me by the arm and led me down a side hall to where the bathrooms were. We got into a stall together and she closed and locked the door.

"I am about to combine some of your favorite dirtiest desires all in one go today, are you ready?" I could only nod as she took my cane from me, resting it against the door as she put my hands around her wide waist.

"Take off my pants." Her tone was commanding, no nonsense and I knelt in front of her, pulling down the sports shorts and helping her lift her feet out of them.

"Now the panties. "I reached up with trembling hands, hooking my fingers under her waistband and pulling the panties down over her beautifully big butt and again guiding her feet out of the leg holes. She took my purse, putting her panties inside with a little laugh.

"I don't think you'll forget today but just in case I thought you'd like my present... Get on the toilet; don't take off your shorts." It was a weird feeling sitting on the toilet without pulling down my pants but I knew there was a plan that I would like.

Suddenly she straddled my legs, resting her big butt on my knees and putting my hands on her; one on a big cheek and one between her plump lower lips. I spread her lips and let my other hand explore the vast area of her booty as she took in a deep breath...

And then I felt a hot stream press past my fingers and strike my shorts.

I gasped as I realized one of my best friends was pissing in my lap! I felt the hot stream drenching my shorts, spreading across my crotch and soaking into my clothes.

The room was filled with the light sound of her fluids dripping into the bowl beneath me as she started to slow...

When she was done she stood up and turned around.

"Now clean me up, you have to lick front to back and you can spend as much time as you want in the back when you're done." I got down on my knees, my shorts getting cold with her fluid and stuck my face in the deep crack of her ass, my nose against her asshole as I started to lick her pussy clean of piss. I held her enormous cheeks apart as I worked, the salt of her pee mixing with the gradual sweetness of her excitement when finally I brought my tongue against her asshole...

Eating her ass was something I had wanted for years and I was not disappointed. The task was made difficult because the valley between her cheeks was so deep that I had to pull back to breathe every once and a while and she wasn't even sitting on me...

Soon enough she climaxed and retrieved her shorts, then she gave me new orders.

"Come stand next to the door with me." She took my hand, putting it in her shorts and giggling as I continued to feel her up as we stood outside the bathroom, me still wearing piss soiled shorts as if nothing strange were happening. I explored the crack of her ass, my thumb rubbing her back door gently as my fingers rubbed between her lips, finding her large clit and circling it as she tried to keep calm... I heard footsteps and she took my hand out of her shorts and turned us so we were facing the door. I heard her say:

"Oh good it's a couple of girls." And before I could process that she started shouting at me.

"You stupid bitch you can't do anything right! You couldn't wait? We are literally right here but you just couldn't make it a few extra feet!" The footsteps sped up as whoever my friend saw came to see what was happening.

"Look at this dumb fuck, can't even make it to the bathroom before she pisses her panties, she doesn't deserve the responsibility does she?" And before anybody could respond she knelt down, taking the bottoms of my short legs between her thumbs and index fingers and yanked down my shorts, my panties coming down with them and exposing me to the strangers.

"Go ahead, step out of them, you clearly can't handle wearing them." I was starting to get hard already, the events that happened before coupled with the humiliation she was putting me through at the moment was already starting to get a rise out of me.

"Come on; let's go wash the baby up." She lifted me up, throwing me over her shoulder so my ass was facing the strangers and carried me into the bathroom. She threw my shorts and panties into the corner and bent me over a sink, starting the water up which splashed against my dick... The new girls were laughing hysterically at this point as my friend soaped my thighs, dick, balls and ass right in front of them. I didn't notice the attention she was paying to my crack until she slid two fingers up my ass and started pumping them. I gasped and pushed back without thinking and it was all she needed.

"Look at this, this filthy slut pisses herself and is super eager to get her ass filled in front of total strangers."

"She deserves to be punished." This got a giggle out of the girl's friend while mine thought this over, still fucking my ass with her fingers...

"I think you're right, why don't you girls go do what you came to do, and she'll clean you up when you're done while I fuck her ass up." The girls jumped up, quickly swinging stalls open and starting their business while my friend took me off of the sink, getting me on my hands and knees and guiding me into one of the stalls. The girl spread her legs as I got closer, which meant she was wearing a skirt with no panties, and my friend pressed my head between them, letting the last of her stream hit my face as I was made to lick her clean. I pressed my tongue against her small clit, rubbing in circles before going between her thin trimmed lips and licking downward, then pulling away and repeating a few times.

When my friend felt I had done enough she spanked each of my cheeks twice then added a third finger to my ass as she pulled my hair back. As I crawled away the girl behind us snapped a picture of my ass getting abused and my friend made sure she knew not to post anything online without her permission as the second girl stood waiting for me, facing away which put her booty right at my face level.

"I like to get eaten from the back, do a good job bitch or you'll be sorry."

"Oh don't worry, she loves to eat it from the back, she might even eat it in the back if you let her." The girl chuckled at that and responded that she might just let me do that as I pressed my face between her cheeks.

This girl's butt wasn't as big and her lips weren't as thick as my friend's but the experience was almost as full-filling as I pressed my nose against her back door and stretched my tongue to find the peak of her sex... She, unlike my friend and hers did not shave or trimmed her bush, so I had to do a little searching through her hair to find what I needed to clean. This, along with my continued humiliation was making my dick throb painfully as my friend began to bare down on my prostate...

The girl was moaning and grinding against me and I reached up to hold her cheeks, pulling the cool orbs apart as I began to go further down her sex with my tongue.

"Go ahead and clean out my ass while you're back there like a good little bitch." As my tongue prepared to go in through the out door my friend added her fourth finger to my ass and I gasped, pushing my tongue all the way up the new girl's butt in one thrust and spraying my cum all over the floor, and apparently onto the girl's feet and panties because the next thing I knew she was pressing my face against her sandaled feet and demanding I lick them clean.

I, of course, did not hesitate and as I started to clean her feet my friend pulled her fingers free and took a picture of my open ass to show them both.

By the time I had finished the girl decided her panties were no longer good enough to cover her goods and stuffed them in my mouth, telling me to appreciate my new toy.

By this point I had to use the bathroom for real, but when I told my friend this she had other plans. She grabbed my hair and had me crawling out of the store through a side exit, still half naked and brought me to a patch of crass beside her car.

"You can piss like the other dogs right here, and when you're done we can go home."

And so, I ended my humiliating adventure by squatting and peeing outside where anybody could see like a dog, right there in a public parking lot.