She Who Disobeys

Story Info
She loves to be punished.
4k words
4.06
30.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo, please, I'll be good! I swear! Please!"

She begs him not to spank her again. She knows she was a bad girl. She disobeyed him. She knew what the punishment would be, but she disobeyed him anyway and now she is paying for it.

Whack! "Ow!"

She is lying across his lap, naked. He is wearing his rough wool pants which scratch her body, but across the thigh she is lying on, is a burlap cloth, and it is this that rubs on her pubes and clit, sometimes catching her pubic hairs and pulling.

He always positions her just right, so when he slaps her ass, it pushes her pussy over the sandpapery cloth. He knows it hurts her, and he knows it makes her cum.

Whack! She whimpers in pain.

Whack! She bites her lip.

Whack! A tear rolls down her cheek.

His hand slips between her butt checks and rubs down to her pussy. He rubs several times, and then leaves her wanting.

Whack! She breathes hard.

Whack! She moans; she feels hot and needy.

His hand again slips between her stinging butt checks and rubs down to her pussy. He rubs several times, and she's ready to cum, so close.

Whack! She moans louder, saying 'Yes' wordlessly.

Whack! She cums, crying out, "Thank you."

He turns her over and kisses her so hard, her lips swell. He picks her up and deposits her in a hard chair, her ass still stinging from the slaps.

"Stay here until I leave for work," he says as he leaves the room.

She stays seated, waiting to hear the door close and the car leave the driveway.

After he's gone, she takes a long hot shower. A soaking tub is out of the question today. Once she's clean, she runs cold water over her stinging cheeks, and then towels off, gently.

This was just the latest spanking in a long line of them. She can't seem to behave herself. It's like a little devil comes out in her and she goes against his wishes. He punishes her when she does.

She's lucky that he's a sexual spanker. He likes to make her cum.

When he arrives home, he announces that they are going to see a client of his. She puts on one of the sexy dresses he likes her to wear and the perfume that turns him on. They head out to dinner at his client's house and she's on her best behavior.

The dinner is delicious but it's hard to sit still when her butt is so sore. There's dancing after dinner and the music makes her want to dance. He doesn't want to dance but he lets his host lead her to the dance floor.

They start out with a disco tune and she's having a great time. When it changes to a love ballad, the host pulls her close and they slow dance. She looks over at her lover and he just watches her. The host puts his hands on her butt and grinds his erection into her.

She gulps, not because this turns her on to no end, though it does, but because she's afraid of her lover's reaction. She can feel her pussy get wet, against her wishes. Her lover glowers at her. She shrugs her shoulders; what is she supposed to do?

When they get home, they go right to the bedroom.

"Undress me," he orders. She walks over to him and gives him her sexiest smile and reaches to untie his tie. She slowly pulls it from around his neck and tosses it on the floor.

She takes off his jacket, and undoes his shirt, one button at a time. She slips it from his arms and it is put on the bed, nicely.

She kneels down and takes off his shoes and socks. While on her knees, she undoes his belt, unzips his slacks, and slowly pulls them down. His erection springs out and winks at her.

She has him step out of his pants and puts them on the chair next to the bed.

She stays on her knees, waiting for instructions.

He puts out his hands and he pulls her up to a standing position. He looks in her eyes, and kisses her, thoroughly. She moans into his mouth. He knows how she loves his kisses.

"You did well tonight. I knew he was going to make a move on you and I was glad to see that you were disturbed by that."

She nods in acceptance of his compliment. What he doesn't know, he won't punish her for.

"Turn around and bend over the bed."

She does as he asks. He pushes up her dress. She's not wearing underwear. She never does. His hands on her hips pull her onto his hard cock. He waits a second, then shoves it all the way in, and holds it there. He fills her, pressing against the sides of her lady channel.

She squeezes her muscles around him until he starts moving. Then he fucks her. He puts his hand on her back and holds her down so she can't move. She is his and she loves how he wants her. With his other hand, he smacks her red cheeks and he fucks her.

The stinging brings on the need to touch herself. She's allowed to finger herself, and she reaches to play with her clit. She's so aroused as he fucks her hard and deep. She rubs her clit and he smacks her butt, and he fucks her, fucks her until she cums screaming for more, give her more. And he gives it to her, but only so much.

When she's ready for her second orgasm, he pulls out and she sucks him off. While she's sucking and licking to make him cum, he plays with her tits.

When he's ready to cum, he sucks her tits hard and bites one, clamping his teeth around it, and she cums again.

It's a good night, as they fall asleep, arms and legs entwined.

Time goes by; life goes on. Then she does something he doesn't like, again. It doesn't matter what, but it was a worse thing than previously, and she's going to be punished again.

It's been months since she was bad and had the spanking. She knows it will be something different this time. Not knowing what it will be, or when, makes her afraid, and wet.

Day after day, she waits for it to happen. She begins to panic, thinking he's forgotten. Late one Saturday night, he wakes her from a sound sleep and tells her to put her robe and slippers on, they're going out. She doesn't argue, but where does one go in one's nightgown and robe in the middle of the night?

He blindfolds her when he puts her in the car. They drive for a little while and then stop. He opens the door and guides her out and into a building. She hears him close the door and lock it.

He takes her robe off, and her nightgown, and sits her in a chair. She feels leather straps tie her arms and legs so she can't move.

"You've shown me this time that you have a lot of pride. I know something that you are proud of and I'm going to take it from you. You may not like, but you may love it."

That comment has her puzzled.

She feels his hands in her hair. He loves to run his hands through her hair. Sometimes he'll spend an entire night just touching her hair, smelling it.

Just as she thinks this is what he wants tonight, she hears buzzing and feels cold metal teeth on her forehead. No! He's shaving her wonderful hair off! For him to do this when he loves her hair so much, she really must've been bad. He moves the clippers over the top of her head several times, ridding her of her beautiful hair.

Tears spring to her eyes from the loss of it. Yet... as he continues to shave her, she feels the buzzing working its way down into her body. She feels the vibrations echo in her skull. As he shaves to skin, the teeth seem to say, "Buzz, buzz, yum yum yum, I can make you cum." She's dialed into all the sensations the vibrations bring.

As he shaves more of her hair off her head, her body is saying, "Buzz, buzz, yes yes yes." She feels her body responding to what he's doing to her. Is this what he meant?

He pushes her head down and does her neck. It's not the teeth talking, nor her body, as she hears herself say aloud, "Yes, do me, do me!"

Her breath comes faster, and she's gripping the armrests. Her body tenses, willing the clippers, willing the vibrations, to find their way further down below.

His shaving of her persists, maybe he's pressing harder too. She doesn't know if he is, or if it's just the pleasure that it brings her, but she feels it building, way down deep inside.

It's getting uncomfortable, this need so deep inside.

"Yes, please, make me cum. Please! I need it so!"

Her breath is coming in gulps now; she's so tuned into the buzzing and the feeling of the drumming deep inside. One moan after another escapes her as the clippers keep clipping. With one mighty push of the clippers up her neck, the drumming explodes into bursting pulses of pleasure. Was that her screaming?

She doesn't notice that there is silence around her now. She's retreated into her own little world. After a few minutes, she opens the door to the rest of the world when she feels him kissing her neck.

She sighs and melts into it and he kisses the top of her head. She feels his lips on her bare skin. Hmmm, she sighs and melts again. His kisses on her burning neck are soothing at the same time they are painfully arousing.

She feels the ties removed from her arms and legs. He pulls her up and puts his arms around her. He caresses her bald head, and kisses her lips while running his hand over her hairless head.

When he's had enough, he pulls back.

"Now you be a good girl."

Her hair has grown back now, but she still remembers that night. It's one of her favorites and it still turns her on. It's been too long since she was bad. She needs another punishment.

She thinks of how to disobey him again, and she does it. Again, what doesn't matter, only that she gets punished for doing it.

He makes plans for them at a secret club. It is summer and she dresses in skimpy shorts and tube top, as he wants her to.

As soon as they enter the non-descript door in the warehouse housing the club, she's blindfolded and taken away from her lover. A woman's soft, sensuous voice is in her ear, telling her that she and the other women will make her feel so very good, and that her lover will be watching.

She feels hands removing her top and shorts. Soft hands touch her, caress her. Her lover has given her to women before, but this seems different, more exotic. Their caresses are light and feathery, yet very intimate, and she's already getting wet and warm between her legs.

They guide her to a chair; a special chair with restraints. She feels her wrists being put in cuffs. While hands stroke her body, her legs are brought up to her chest and straps put around her to hold her in that position. She's in a fetal position on her back; her butt and pussy exposed.

Hands now concentrate on caressing her all over. Mouths kiss her too, on her mouth, on her tits, and on her pussy. Her body responds to the gentle touches. She returns the mouth kisses with the same gentleness of stroking tongues.

She feels goosebumps as her body responds to all the attention. She feels her tits become hard buds, her pussy getting wetter and throbbing in expectation.

She hears a light buzzing sound and feels vibrations move around her pussy. Juices flow from her. The buzzing is closer and suddenly the vibrations are in her pussy. At first it's light and it tickles. Then she realizes that someone has inserted a long, pulsating vibrator in her pussy.

They start fucking her with it, in and out, and she feels the pulsations deep inside her core, thumping out a rhythm that was primitive.

She now hears more buzzing and hands are removed from her body as vibrators replace them. They vibrate her breasts, the vibrators dancing on the tips of her tits, making them even harder, and sending messages to her core.

She feels pulsations on her stomach, running little circles on their downward journey to her pubes. Then all of the vibrations are concentrated around her pussy as it is being fucked with the longer one.

She's cuming and she can't move. The throbbing is so intense and insistent, she cums again. The fucking vibrator keeps fucking her; the other vibrators move around a little but always end up on her pussy.

The buzzing is continually intense and she's constantly cuming, one orgasm begins when another ends. Her body contracts in spasms as the muscles can't take anymore, but still she's fucked and vibed. Finally, with the fucking vibrator moving faster and harder and deeper, she cums so hard she passes out.

When she wakes, it's in a bed somewhere in the club. Her lover is licking the cum from her pussy. He looks up at her just before he moves up to kiss her.

"Lick your cum off my face."

And she does, loving her own taste; licking it off his lips first, then the tip of his nose, and down to his chin.

He puts his cock in her and fucks her, long and slow and deep. He cums deep inside. She loves that.

She's so spent; she just appreciates his enjoyment of her body. She wraps his legs around him, holding him deep inside; just for a little while she tells him.

Her pussy remains desensitized for several days, during which time he has her suck him off every night. Now her mouth is sore from so much stretching. He has gone on a business trip and has given her orders not to masturbate or have any other sex until he gets home.

She couldn't help it. An opportunity came along and she just had to take advantage of it. A friend had a fucking machine and she'd always wanted to try it, so they made a night of it at the friend's house.

Her friend had a Fuckzall and they used it on each other. She'd never been fucked at so fast a speed and she must've cum a dozen times. Well, you just know she couldn't get away with it, though she hoped she could. Unbeknownst to them, her friend's boyfriend took a video of them and it got back to her lover. She knows she's going to be punished.

Again, he makes her wait for it.

Finally, he comes home from work and tells her to go to the bedroom. She does.

He tells her to strip, and she does. She's getting all goose bumpy, knowing this is it.

He tells her to bend over the end of the bed. She does.

He takes his belt off and spanks her with it; once, twice, three times. Just enough to get her red and stinging. He knows this turns her on.

He greases his finger with a cream and inserts a finger in her ass and swirls the cream around. The cream was ice cold, which makes her tense up. She isn't really loose enough to take him, but he slowly inserts his cock until he's balls deep.

It hurts because she's still too tense. He pulls almost all the way out, and then slams all the way in. He does this several times. When she's finally loose enough, he fucks her, brutally. He knows she loves butt fucking, but this is a punishment, so he can't give it to her nicely.

He fucks her hard, and fast. He doesn't let her touch her clit this time. Without the distraction of pussy play, she finds that it hurts more than usual. He keeps slamming into her and she whimpers.

She tries moving so her pussy rubs against something, but he holds her fast and she can't move.

He continues his assault on her butt, really ramming his cock in hard and fast, and deeper than ever before.

When he's about to cum, he puts two fingers in her pussy and fucks her and allows her to cum, despite this being a punishment.

His arms are lovingly around her, all night, as they sleep.

Once her butt recovered, she knew she wanted more. She plotted and planned and came up with something that was sure to get her punished but good. And she enlisted help on this one.

She told the husband of one of her friends about what she wanted and he agreed to help her by using a skillfully worded suggestion to her lover about how to punish her.

The day she defies her lover has arrived, and she disobeys. She knows he is meeting their mutual friend for drinks and that he will confide in him about what she did. Again, what she did doesn't matter, only that it would get her punished.

When he comes home, he is upset, but doesn't say anything.

The next night, she is to meet him outside his office.

She is there at the appointed hour and he doesn't show. Instead, a hand goes over her mouth and she's put into a van. She doesn't know that he planned this abduction. She's so scared that she passes out.

When she comes too, her dress is up around her waist, the top ripped in half. She is totally exposed. She tries to move and discovers she is tied, spread-eagle, lying on a bench of some sort.

"Ah, good, she's awake. Boys, have at her, any way you like, as much as you like. Make her beg me to stop."

The first one to fuck her was their mutual friend. She knew he had wanted her from the moment her friend introduced her husband to her. He sticks his cock in her mouth and doesn't as much make her suck as he fucks her mouth like a pussy.

When he's had enough, he sticks it in her pussy and proceeds to fuck her until she cums, then he shoots his cum all over her, and rubs it into her skin.

The next is a stranger. He fucks but cums too quick for her. Another takes his place and fucks her ass and cums too soon. After all this fucking, her need to cum now is very strong and she's feeling frustrated and needy.

Another man fucks her, and she finally cums. Another man steps up to fuck her, and still another. She cums, hard and fast, during every fuck now. She is totally immersed in this gang bang; it's just what she hoped he'd agree to.

Each man that fucks her comes back for more. She keeps cuming with the fucking and still she wants more, needs more, all the while her lover looks on.

Soon there are more men around her, doing everything they can to her. She sucks cock while someone plays with her tits. Another fucks her ass while one fingers her pussy. It's an orgy of one, her, against all these men.

She fucks and sucks and cums so much her body feels spent, but still she wants more. She's covered in cum and as she pleasures several men at once, sucking and fucking and she keeps them, and herself, cuming.

Finally, the two men who have been standing and watching all this from a distance approach her. They both must be close to six feet tall and are heavily built. Her lover unties her arms, but her arms are held by two others and they pull her from the bench.

She has no control over her body; being tied up and fucked for so long has robbed her of most of her strength. Her lover turns her so that she sees them approach. They are naked and hung like horses. She has never, even in pictures, seen men so huge when flaccid. She gulps and starts breathing again.

Does he mean for them to fuck her too? Her lover has her watch as both men palm and rub their cocks, making them erect. Her eyes cannot believe how much bigger they become. One man lies down on the bench. Her lover and the men holding her arms make her straddle him and help her insert his cock.

"Ahhh, no, he's too big. It hurts!"

"You will take all of both of them, for me," her lover says.

The cock is only part ways in. The two men put their free hands on her shoulders. Her lover puts his hands around her waist. Together they push her down onto his cock. She's stretched so much she squeals, but the pain is short lived. Her pussy is already pulsing around it.

Her lover bends her over and motions for the other horse to mount her. She feels him grease her butt hole and inserts a finger to loosen her. Since she's been fucked in the ass more than once this night, she's pretty loose already.

His cock is at the entrance, and as he pushes in, the two men on her arms push her back onto him. The two actions manage to get him deep inside her.

The two men begin a back and forth fucking motion. She can't believe how stretched, how full, how wonderful she feels. She feels them rubbing each other through the membrane between them, stretched so thin. Every little movement brings her closer to cuming.

The sensations she feels in her core are hot and full of sparks, like pop rocks. Her G is continuously rubbed and her honey drips like a waterfall. It begins, bubbling deep inside, hot pulses extend to her limbs, move up her torso until she feels her face flaming. She cums powerfully and they fuck her faster.

12