She will be Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva is abducted, and is to be auctioned.
1.5k words
4.29
47.2k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! This is my first publication - Hopefully of many. No sex yet, and probably no sex for a while. But, we shall get there! Thank you for your patience. And please, comment. I haven't started the next part yet, so any suggestions as to what you want will be very welcome!

-EbbieBunnie.

***********************

They had been watching her for almost a month now. The small team of three burley men sat cramped inside their van, glued to the screens adorning the walls. They were displaying the view of the pin-head cameras that were scattered around the girl's apartment, watching her every move. And although she hadn't moved in over an hour, they knew that she would get up to leave the apartment soon. She was due at a University lecture in half an hour, and had to catch the bus. Everything was ready. It was only a matter of time.

++++++++

Eva was staring off into space again. Many strangers who saw her do so thought her dim-witted, or stupid. But that was far from the case. Eva, having skipped multiple years whilst at school, was very bright. Now at University, she was soaring to new heights in her second year of Advanced Mathematics, and loving every minute of it. She spent a lot of time just thinking, staring at nothing but the inside of her mind and contemplating things that even she didn't understand, once she had snapped out of it. But, as always, her blessing came with a curse. Most human contact she found to be dull and repetitive, and she was often quite blunt when she expressed that to others. Unable to formulate lasting friendships or relationships, she had never found anyone that she really got along with, or anyone that she felt for. And, as far as she was concerned, that was fine.

Grabbing her bag and lecture notes, Eva opened the door to her 8th story apartment. As she started down the long flight of stairs, she was struck by a strange feeling of unease. It was a feeling that she had thought that she had rid herself of long ago, and shook herself off. She was being silly. Shaking her head once more, she again started down the stairs, oblivious to the minuscule cameras, following her every step of the way.

Reaching the front of her block, slightly out of breath, she started down the street towards the bus stop at the other end. As she passed the van parked slightly down the road, however, she was yanked inside. Before she even had a chance to scream, a needle had been pushed into her arm and she slipped into a drug-induced sleep.

She wasn't missed at her lecture and, as she had no close friends, was no reported missing until five days had passed. And by that time, it was far too late...

++++++++

Eva groaned. Her head hurt terribly and when she tried to reach up to clutch at the offending spot, found herself to be enclosed in a tiny cage, barely big enough for her to reach above her head.

Confused, she tried to think back to the events of the previous day. Unconsciously, she slipped into her trance-like state, as she tried to comprehend what had happened. Finally realising, what had happened to her, and what her likely fate would be, she decided that it was much nicer inside her mind than it was in that dank, cramped cage.

So, that was how the thugs found her, a couple of hours later. Sitting, cross-legged, staring at the wall. She paid the men no head, even after they started hitting her, trying to wake her up. She simply sat there, staring into nothing but the inside of her mind.

The men tried everything. First, they tried isolation and starvation. But, when it became apparent that she was going to die of starvation before they got her to talk, they fed her intravenously, and moved onto whipping her. They did the soles of her feet, to try to leave as little marks and as much pain as possible. But, as before, nothing they could do would snap her out of her stupor.

After roughly a month of beatings, starvation and intravenous meal, of tiny cages complete isolation and the loudest music that the brutes could make, nothing would get her to come out of her stupor. Finally, the men had had enough. Washing their hands on the girl they would have simply killed her then and there, if there had not been a slave auction that afternoon at one of their haunts. Resolving to sell the girl, whatever the profit, they tidied her up as best they could, and entered her into the auction for the following morning.

+++++++++

Eregon was getting impatient. He had agreed to accompany his friend to one of the slave auctions in the area, and was already bored. Eregon, had no need for a slave, especially a male one. If he ever were to stoop to the level, he wold have at least have found a pretty female one. But, he could look after himself quite well enough.

'Ooh!' cried Thompson, the man he had mistakenly agreed to accompany to this god-forsaken place. 'Look at that lad! He is quite strapping. I think I should like to buy him', pointing to number eight.

Eregon stifled a yawn. Yes, he definitely had no interest in a male sex slave.

****

Two hours later, they were finally at the last one. Eregon sat up straighter, as the last man on stage was sold for a measly two hundred thousand. The man that Thompson had wanted went for just over a million, just outside of the man's price range, leaving him grumpy and irritable for the remainder of the auction.

As the announcer climbed back up onto the stage, Eregon could not help but groan out loud. Were there more? Just as he was about to turn to his friend ad suggest that they leave now, a beautiful girl who couldn't have been older than eighteen was lead up onto the stage by another two men. Eregon felt a sure of sympathy, and hen confusion. What was she doing at a male sex slave auction?

'Now', the announcer started again in his southern American drawl, 'I know what you are all thinking. What is this little piece of female meat doing at one of our boy's auctions?'

The room murmured in agreement, as more of the men craned their necks to look at the scrawny girl. She was deathly thin, and had a vacant look in her eyes. Was she already broken? Eregon stifled another shudder. Normally broken slaves weren't sold at public auctions. For the majority of the crowd, half the fun of having a pleasure slave was breaking them.

'This here girl' the announcer continued, picking up one of her limp hands 'has been causing these here nice gentlemen no end of trouble for the past month. No, no, she isn't yet broken. We believe that she has, somehow, induced a coma-like state upon herself, on discovery of her... relocation.'

Snickers from the crowd horrified Eregon. At this, drastic turn of events he decided that he would find the girl, and train her at whatever the cost. He wouldn't be able to give her back her old life, but he would be able to give her one better than the one offered by the vast majority of the others in this room.

After shushing the crowd again, the announcer continued, recounting her history. She was indeed eighteen, standing at 5'7", and beautiful blue eyes that seemed to stare unseeingly directly at him. The announcer proclaimed that she had no family and no real friends to speak of. She was also exceptionally bright. Eregon was amazed at the long list of academic achievements and scholarships that she had won, despite being an orphan and having no real support system. Eregon was sure that this girl was as tough as nails, having made her own way in life, and quite successfully, so far.

'I understand that the vast majority of you are not interested in a female, but the girls' current owners are desperate to be rid of her. So, can I hear a starting price for little Eva?'

Eregon got there first.

'One hundred thousand!' His voice rang out loud and clear through the theatre, much to the surprise of everyone inside. He was known by many, and known as the man who took no slaves. But this girl was different. As he spoke, he could have sworn that the girl had stirred, reinforcing the idea in his head that she was meant for him, and him alone. The men holding the girl almost dropped her in surprise. A hundred thousand! That was far more than they had hoped for, for the miserable wench seemed far from desirable to them.

Eregon, confident in his purchase of the girl, sat back confidently. No other men in the theatre were interested in females, or would pay so highly for a girl that would obviously require so much work and attention. She would be his.