She Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
The wolves get her.
1.1k words
4.41
77.3k
64

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

Thanks to my awesome editor, Ladylana. My stories are a lot better with her fantastic help. Thank you for all the comments and ratings. Enjoy!

**********************************

I felt powerful. I was sitting at the bar staring at my prey. Making small eye contact with him, smiling. In two seconds he'll come over here. We'll go somewhere private. I'll get my information.

And then he'll be dead.

Yeah, I mean dead, dead.

Ah, right on time.

"Hey," he said as he sat down beside me.

I looked him over. Clean shaven, short blond hair, and blue eyes. Typical. He was wearing beige shorts, and a white shirt. All in all, he looked like a pretty decent human being. A decent human being who has done a few nasty deeds.

I smiled, "Hi, what's your name sugar?"

"Andrew, what's yours baby?" he smiled back.

He was right where I wanted him.

"Baby, you couldn't handle the truth," I whispered into his ear.

Slowly, I stood up. He took in my tight black tank-top, with Guess jeans that hugged my curves perfectly. It was for this exact purpose is why I bothered to dress up. He would be more intrigued this way. I also wore black eyeliner and mascara to accent my hazel eyes that seemed to change colour with my mood. My lips had shiny lip gloss on them, and I had straightened my brown hair so it fell almost to my waist.

I made my way through the crowd to the back door. I felt someone watching me and I stopped right before I opened the door. Glancing to the right, my eyes immediately clashed with another's. They were male. However before I could get a good look at him, he stepped back into the shadows.

Whatever. I couldn't waste my time. I strode through the door leading right into a dark alley. And I waited.

Three... two...one, and the door opened again. There was Andrew following me out. Perfect. I licked my lips and pulled him close.

"So," I whispered. "You want me?" My lips were a centimetre away from his.

"Yes," he said breathlessly. Idiot. With that, I quickly pushed him into the grimy wall, and my fist connected with his face. When he looked at me his eyes were raging with shock. And anger.

"Stupid bitch, I'll show you!" Andrew came towards me and made an effort to grab me. I laughed and easily dodged his assault. After a couple of more attacks, I finally had enough of him. So I did a roundhouse kick and watched as he fell to the floor. I straddled him and held him in such a position that he could hardly move.

"So Andrew, either you tell me what I want or we'll have a very long night ahead of us."

"My place or yours," he snarled, and tried to get up. I punched him again, and he stopped struggling.

"Okay Andrew, what happened to Duval?" I asked. I watched his reaction carefully as his eyes widened.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well, then I guess we have no use for you, do we?" I replied, taking out a sharp dagger. Andrew paled, eyeing the knife apprehensively.

"W-w-wait, fine I'll tell you everything I know. He was in debt, so I was sent to give him a message about it. A warning. If he doesn't pay up he's gone. Then he just -- died a couple of days later!"

This was getting interesting. "Who sent you?"

"I don't know, something along the lines of Adenek. I can't remember the name!" No he was right, it was Adelnek.

Funny. Adelnek was the one who sent me for the information. I was being played. That arrogant bastard. This was just for his fun. I'd spent a week working for him and this is what I get!

Fuck.

I stared down at Andrew. Now what was I supposed to do with him? He didn't actually kill anyone so I didn't really want to kill him.

I leaned close to his ear. "Listen to me, and listen good. I'm giving you twenty seconds to get out of here. If your not gone by then I WILL kill you. Understand?"

He nodded.

I got off of him and stood. I didn't even have to turn to see what he was doing. I could hear his hurried footsteps running away, and when I did turn around he was gone. All of a sudden, I felt a throbbing pain in my side. I looked down.

Shit! That bastard managed to cut me with something. The wound was bleeding like hell. I took another step forward and found myself unable to walk. I was suddenly so dizzy. I took a deep breath and tried to steady myself.

I turned around to leave the alley, when suddenly six men appeared. They stood at the other end of the alley blocking my leave. I looked at the other side of the alley. Nope. A seven foot fence was there, blocking the exit...

Shit. I couldn't fight them with a huge gash in my side. And I sure as hell can not climb over that damn fence. Well there was only one option. The club.

I fled back into the club trying to get through the crowd of people in the state I was in. I ran out the front door, but not before I had to pause for a second. The pain in my side was quickly becoming unbearable.

As I was standing there, my eyes came into contact with that guy again. His green eyes boring into mine. I ran. I ran all the way to the end of the street before I stopped again. Panting like a dog I stood there, bent a little and holding my side. Trying to put some pressure on it. I went down on one knee. Six shadows approached me. Circling around me.

"What do you want?" I asked. My voice shaking. I cringed at my vulnerability.

One of the shadows knelt in front of me. I looked up. He was cute, brown short hair, Totally toned, blue eyes, and a golden tan. He smirked, "Babe, it's not what I want, it's what my leader wants."

Great.

"You're werewolves, just leave me alone."

"Highly unlikely again. you know if you stood up and came with us quietly, it would be a hell a lot easier for me. By the way, the name's Chase." Chase eyed me, trying to decide whether I would listen to him or not.

I smirked and his body tensed, waiting for me to do something. Wearily, I shook my head.

"I would love to, but when you're bleeding outrageously, then things do get kind of messy," I calmly replied. Then I took my hand and showed it to him. It was soaked in blood.

The last thing I heard was Chase saying, "Oh shit."

The last thing I felt was his arms wrapping around me.

And the last thing I saw was blackness.

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers