She Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Nikita escape from such a caring mate?
2.1k words
4.58
53.7k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

Thanks to my faithful editor who is always there no matter what happens. This is another edited version, it didn't change just there are no spelling mistakes. I hope everyone likes it. Rate and comment ;).

***

I had to literally sit down on the bed to think. Me, a stubborn, stray, werewolf assassin, soul mates with a high, almighty, pack leader.

This was one for the books.

You know those story books where a poor, lowly girl wishes for a prince to come and save her? Then, they gallop into the sunset and live happily ever after? It was exactly like that.

Except I wasn't happy, and I was certainly not about to gallop. Technically this was kidnapping! Couldn't I call the police or F.B.I? I stared at the ground, fisting my hands by my sides. Fareon seemed too persistent to give up a chase if I got away, somehow. So let's just skip that part over already.

Or maybe I shouldn't. Maybe he should chase after me. Hmm... not a bad idea. I got up and looked out the window. The forest was only about half a kilometre away. I could probably make it. I decided, perhaps foolishly, to try it.

I got off the bed. I was moving with more energy now, in hopes of my plans. I tried to turn the knob of the door. It didn't budge. Right, of course, he locked it. How nice of him. I stood up straight again, when suddenly nausea hit me hard. I groaned.

"Why the hell does this happen to me!" I said loudly to no one. I used to get these as a kid. I was usually sick all day. No one knew why it happened, I still didn't. Shit I needed a bathroom now!

Quickly, I looked around and actually did find another door, which thankfully led to the bathroom. I ran to it and crouched over the toilet, just in time. I swear I was there for an hour.

Meanwhile no one came through the door. Finally, I was so tired after the days events that I lay down on the bathroom floor and closed my eyes. My fever was now raging, and I still felt sick After a few minutes I was fast asleep, and glad for it. I sighed loudly as sleep overtook me.

*****

I groaned as I came back to consciousness. I opened my eyes to take in my surroundings, and I noticed I was in a large room. I was lying in a bed with satin blue sheets. They were soft as baby's skin. The walls were blue, and a dresser stood in the corner of the room.

Clothes were strewn all over the floor, and there were glass doors which led to a balcony. The room felt like home. But... uh oh. The clothes on the floor were masculine. Not a good sign. I peered down at myself. Once again I was dressed in only my bra and thongs. I tried to sit up but my head was spinning, and absolutely killing me. So with a moan, I lay back down.

Life sucks.

I heard foots steps coming towards the bed. I tried to lift my head, to see who it was, but instead I groaned again and laid still. Fareon came into my view, his green eyes looking me up and down, until he noticed I was awake. His eyes locked with mine. He raised his hand to my face, and I flinched wondering if he would hit me. It was not unknown for alphas to hit their females. His face softened and he put his hand down. He strode over to the other side of the bed and sat down, facing me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Like shit," I responded. He looked guilty.

"I'm sorry, for not giving you something to eat or drink, at least. It was inconsiderate of me to behave such a way. Especially to my mate." I swear I almost smiled. He made me feel a little bad too.

"It wasn't your fault," My voice was still a little hoarse. "I've had these sickness attacks since I was a kid." I registered what else he had said, " And secondly, I am not your mate."

He looked confused. "Do you know what they're from? And you are my mate. Or soon to be anyways."

"No, and if you won't stop calling me your mate then leave. Now." I was getting fed up. Wouldn't he ever learn?

"Au contraire, my darling. You are in my room. So technically, I don't have to leave," Fareon replied with a grin.

I frowned and then scowled. I'll show him. I'll be the one to leave then.

I tried to swing my feet over the side of the bed. But before I could do that, Fareon pinned me down. His body was on top of mind, but I could tell he was careful not to hurt me with his weight. His face nuzzled my neck, placing kisses over it. It felt so good, and I felt heat pooling in between my legs. This heat was unknown to me. It was all strange.

He stopped kissing my neck, and put his mouth close to my ear. "Never turn away from me again, or try to leave. Got it?"

I didn't respond. I was trying to control my bodies reaction to his. Since I was- as he called it- his "soul mate", it would always feel good near him. I didn't like being not in control. He growled, and I could feel the vibrations in his chest.

"Got it?" he asked again.

This time Fareon nipped my neck and bit hard. I whimpered out of surprise and nodded.

"Good," was all he said before he kissed me passionately on the mouth. At first I tried to resist and push him away but he had pinned my wrists to the bed. Finally I started to kiss him back. His tongue tangled with mine, and I loved the feel of his lips against my own. Fareon growled approvingly. Finally, he broke the kiss.

"Rest little one," he whispered to me. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me with a look of wonder.

I got my strength back a little and asked him, "Can I help you?" Fareon just grinned and kissed my forehead before he got off the bed.

"You may wander around the house. There are clothes in the closet for you, I think they're your size. Be careful, and don't cause any trouble, understand?"

"Yes master," I mocked, looking him straight in the eyes. I knew it was disrespectful to do that to an alpha. An alpha could seriously punish me for that, since it meant I was presenting a challenge.

Instead, Fareon just laughed. I scowled at him, annoyed. That just made him laugh harder. Then he left and shut the door. I stood up. I hadn't even noticed that I was feeling way better than before. I almost laughed out loud, thinking of Fareon and his healing ways. But I still had to get out of here.

Slowly, I crept over to the closet and opened it.

Oh my goddess!

It was a walk in closet, filled with every type of outfit ever made for a female. There was lingerie, casual wear, formal wear, cowboy boots, and more. It was amazing. I laughed again, thinking that Fareon expected me to wear this lingerie for him.

I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, boots, a red loose tank top, and a black sweater. It was fall now so it was getting a little chilly. All in all, my outfit was hot!

I went into the bathroom. Again this was huge too. There was a Jacuzzi, two showers, and two sinks, plus extra room, big enough for me to do cartwheels if I wanted to. I slipped into the shower and placed my clothes down on the counter. I noticed that they only had only non scented body wash and shampoo. I shrugged my shoulders and used them anyway. I quickly got dressed and straightened my long brown hair. I put on some mascara and lip gloss, and rushed out, ready to explore the mansion. Or house, as Fareon seemed to call it.

I left the room and stepped into a magnificent hallway. It was long, with a banister on one side, and the other there were wooden doors, probably leading into different rooms. I went in the direction of the stairs and descended them. There were about five young males at the bottom. They looked about eighteen years old. So I was older than them.

"Hey hot mama. What you doing all alone in the house of the big bad wolves?" one of them called out to me. He was tall with blond hair and of course, blue eyes. The rest of his friends flashed stupid grins at me.

"Walking down the stairs, what does it look like I'm doing?" I retorted, sighing inwardly.

"Ohh, baby got fire. Daddy like. So how about you and me at eleven?"

"I'm older than you. Plus I think you should keep your hands off me. Supposedly, I'm taken by the big bad wolf who owns this place."

"Liar. Come on baby. I don't smell him on you." He came over and put his arm around my waist.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Get your arm off me, but I'll let you know next time I need a little boy-toy to play with," I told him, with a grin. I forgot how much fun teasing is.

"If you value your hand, you will take it off her," came a masculine voice. I swallowed audibly. It was Fareon. The boy quickly took his arm off me and stepped a good five feet away.

"Yes sir."

"Nice to know you still like your arm Greg," Fareon told him. His name was Grey then. Fareon came over and stepped behind me. Then he wrapped both arms around me and rested them on my stomach. Great, all I could smell were males, males, and males. "Never touch her again. Understood? That goes for all of you." They nodded and then they all ran out like tabby cats frightened by a vicious wolf.

Fareon kissed the side of my neck. I moaned inside my head. It felt so good. "Get off of me," I commanded.

"Never. And you are never to touch another male as long as you live," he ordered.

That set me off.

"Who the hell do you think you are, telling me what I can and can't do? God, I am sick of guys, and especially alphas!" I turned around and glared at him. Despite my tantrum, I was still in his arms.

Fareon's face took on a stormy look. "Listen here Nikita. You are mine-"

"No, I'm not. We're not mated," I cut him off.

"But we soon will be. So you are mine, and you are not to touch another male except me. By the end of the week, I'll make it so you can drown in my scent. Look what you do to me when I just look at you."

Fareon pulled me closer, and I was able to feel a hard, hot bulge on my thigh. I gasped. "I could take you right here and now," He murmured, "But since I'm ever so nice I won't. First, I'll have you in a comfy bed all night. Then we can start showing off. Also, no boy-toys."

"Fareon, I don't want this."

" I know love, but I promise I'll take good care of you," he kissed me hard on the mouth. "I have to go. Don't get into more trouble or else I'll punish you tonight," he eyed me with hope, and warning.

I nodded meekly. Fareon strode away. That's when I saw a door being opened to the outside. In the distance I saw that big, beautiful, green forest. Maybe I'd get into more trouble. But I can't get into trouble if they can't find me, right? Not a bad idea at all.

Discreetly, I made my way to the door. I glanced around, to make sure that no one was looking, and ventured outside.

"Miss? May I help you?" Chase came into my view.

"No Chase, just wandering."

"Well don't wander too far. Or else," I caught the warning note in his tone and I nodded. He said goodbye and left. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Then I ran. I sprinted towards that tempting forest, and surprisingly no one followed me. I didn't stop until I reached it. I laughed with glee as I reached the edge of the trees. Time to make my escape. And within a heartbeat, I changed into my beautiful bronze wolf.

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers