She Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
Nikita catches Fareon doing something unexpected.
2.6k words
4.51
43.5k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

Thanks to Ladylana for editing my chapters. Also just to let you know, if you are confused during the part of this chapter, all will be explained next chapter ;) Thanks to everyone and keep rating and commenting.

************************* ************************

Chapter 5

"My dad was the alpha of our pack. So that makes me sort of an alpha princess. My mom died in childbirth, and I'm an only child. My dad would barely look at me for years until I turn nineteen. He felt I killed his precious mate, and in a way I did."

I could tell Fareon was about to interrupt, so I shushed him "Let me finish.

Anyway, all the men started noticing my body and saying how I had gone from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. My father decided it was time for me to get mated. He never wanted me to take over the pack, but rather my mate. Of course one of his choosing.

Usually you feel something with the person, you become soul mates. Well my father's second, Charles, had a mate, but she was killed.

Charles was a nasty guy. He was forty nine in human age, but looked older. When my father presented this to the pack, there were shocks and rumours. I then heard Charles had raped the omegas, and always had a woman in his bed. Willingly or not.

Charles kept getting closer to me. When I would pass by, he would either slap or squeeze my ass. One time when I was talking to him, he reached out and grabbed my breast. After that, I tried to avoid him.

Finally, it was the night before the ceremony. Charles came into my room and started talking about how it was time for me to become a woman. I tried to lay there like a good mate while he talked to me. But honestly, it repulsed me. I thought that I was maybe gay.

He started to undress himself. When he was completely naked, he came under the covers. He ripped off all my clothing and then I got mad. Who did he think he was? I pushed and bit him. That shocked him and he fell over the side of the bed. Then he stood up and stormed out, without a backward glance.

The next morning, he told everyone the mating was off because he caught me sleeping with someone else. He didn't mention how that night I had went to talk to him and found a screaming woman in his bed. Who was very willing.

After that, everyone ignored me. Even my own father stopped acknowledging to me. That's when I left. And now I'm here." I leaned back against the chair and sighed.

I'm sorry my baby, about what happened to you. Fareon said in my mind.

As much as I hated pity, Fareon's brought tears to my eyes. I brushed my hair back and tried to keep the tears from coming out.

I stood up and made my way out the door and outside. Outside, I ran into the forest and sat down beside a big oak tree. I didn't tell him how my father used to beat me. Or how Charles used to hit me when I wouldn't pleasure him with my mouth or body. Back then, I was a scared little bitch, and I used to take it. Now they better watch out. Bringing these memories just made me cry harder and my whole body shock with sobs. This was the first time I cried in a century. Ever since I left the pack.

Usually packs are very protective of their females. Well, my father never cared and would use me as an example, hitting me in front of people for the stupidest things.

Later the pack caught on and followed my father's example. Females were abused, raped and just thrown around. The only way it would ever stop was if a wolf challenged my father to the death. If they won, then they would become alpha, and can set things back to normal.

I remembered how my female friends used to wait for that wolf. But he never came.

I finally stopped crying, and just listened to the birds chirp or animals jump around. Somehow I needed to tell him my story because I just didn't want to be some girl that he slept with, then throws away.

Slowly it became dark, until it was pitch black. I counted the stars, wondering why no one came out to get me. Maybe Fareon didn't care anymore, maybe this was a subtle sign to leave. I decided that it was. I needed to get out of there. Maybe if I went far enough, he wouldn't remember me anymore and our link would eventually break. I stood up and started walking towards the fence surrounding the estate. I had a feeling they probably would never let me go unless Fareon agreed to it.

I sighed. What would I do now? Maybe I'd get a job somewhere. I know I was a little messed up with my emotions. I wanted to tell him my story so he would get the point that I am a little insecure, and don't like sharing my men.

I guess he will not come after me like a true mate would do. With that thought, I decided for one hundred percent I was leaving. With my head down low I made my way to the fence, when I bumped into something.

"What? Did he finally leave you for dead? I knew it wouldn't last,"

That tall blond bitch from before was glaring at me. I felt like shit, and I was honestly thinking of tearing out her throat.

"Move," I commanded.

"Hey bitch, that's no way to talk to your future alpha bitch. Show some respect."

"Hmmm...Bitch. It's funny because it suits you in both terms. Now move out of my fucking way or you will be sorry."

When I usually get mad, I stay quiet and calm down. But when I get pissed, I get really... let's just say she didn't want to see me pissed. Except this bitch was pushing my nerves. I stared at her and I felt my eyes change to their amber colour.

I think she could feel I was about to explode because she smirked and left. Thank God. I was really going to hurt her if she made another comment.

Quickly, I hopped the fence and started to the city. It was maybe a two hour walk. But if I changed into my wolf, it would be about half an hour. Wolves are extremely fast. The lycan race in general is awfully powerful.

I shed my cloths and put them in my mouth. I could feel my bones cracking and my muscles rearranging. When the change was over, I stretched out like a cat, loving the way I was made. I started off walking, then a light jog, and finally a full run. I howled into the sky and ran.

Half an hour later, I arrived at a back alley of some bar. My favourite hobby was to dance, so I decided I'll release all my energy in the club. I shifted into my human form, dressed, and walked in. I had my tight leather pants on and a tight black tank top. They had washed my clothes while I was at the mansion.

It was funny how I was only there for three days, and already I'd got into so much trouble. Not to mention I was mated.

"Hey, I'm Darren," an attractive guy said, leading me onto the dance floor .

"Hey Darren, I'm Nikita." I used my seductive voice.

We started dancing close and grinding against each other. I turned around and moved my ass into his crotch. The song "She Wolf" by Shakira came on and I gave myself a knowing smile. After ten songs, we went to sit down, exhausted.

"Wow Nikita you can really dance," Darren said.

"Baby you ain't seen the half of it," I flirted. I wasn't going to sleep with him, but we could have a little fun.

"Why don't you show me?" he patted his lap and I went over and sat on it. He kissed me lightly at first. Then his tongue tangled with mine, as he deepened the kiss, like an erotic dance. It seemed so right, yet I couldn't help but compare him to Fareon. In truth, Fareon was a better kisser.

Darren stopped kissing me and looked at me. "Wow girl. I think you're amazing."

Then Run This Town by Jay-z and Rihanna came blasting through the speakers. I grabbed Darren and we started to dance again.

I was so caught up in my little world, I didn't notice two huge men come up behind me, until they grabbed my wrist. Darren stopped dancing, looking at me as if I should decide what he should do.

One of the big men leaned down and whispered, "Lord Fareon ordered us to bring you back. We will or will not hurt the human, it is your choice by cooperation." I knew he wasn't joking.

"Darren, I have to go."

"Nikita, you don't have to go with these men."

"I want to. I know them. I'll see you around," The grip on my arm tightened.

Slowly I started to leave and the two men followed. A black sedan was waiting for us at the front. I got in and waited to see what would happen. One of the men sat in the front and the other at the back with me. I was thinking of what Fareon was going to do to me. Maybe running away was a stupid idea, especially from a mate.

I started wondering why I couldn't hear his voice in my head. I thought he would have yelled at me by now.

I sat quietly, just looking at the scenery which was currently being illuminated by the moon. After around ten minutes, the car came to a stop. One of the guards opened my door, and I cautiously stepped out.

I have to admit I was feeling a tiny bit nervous. I looked around, then followed the guards. Fareon wasn't there to yet at me, yet. We walked into the house.

"Please wait miss, while we go find Lord Naturi," one of the guards ordered. I waited with the other one.

"So what's your name?" I asked. Might as well talk to him before Fareon killed me.

He glanced at me. "Adrian Cauhan." I smiled, at least I was getting somewhere.

"Aren't you at least a little curious what my name is?" I asked, teasing him.

I saw a little smile. "What is your name miss?"

"Nikita DeLuna. Mr. Cauhan, exactly how much trouble am I in?"

"Well, you weren't supposed to leave the property. Lord Naturi announced everyone had to keep a close eye on you. Also, no male was ever supposed to touch you, unlike that boy you were dancing with at that club," He gave me a pointed look. "By the way Miss DeLuna, I already knew your name," Adrian said with a smile.

"Touché Mr. Cauhan," I replied. "Also I'm just Nikita, not Miss DeLuna. Miss DeLuna reminds me too much of my father," I told him with a little smile of my own.

"Then please Nikita, call me Adrian. Where is your father, if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure a lady like you should be in his pack."

"I'm a stray, and my father's dead to me," I said with a bitter smile. Adrian stared at me. Then he nodded, and turned away from me. We stayed silent until the guard came back.

"Miss, Lord Naturi's busy right now," the young guard said. His whole face was red with embarrassment. I wondered what he saw.

"What is he doing?" I demanded. He'd better not be doing what I was starting to think he was.

"Ummm... p-private matters," His face had just gotten a shade redder.

I was going to kill that son of a bitch!

I ran though the halls, and stormed up the stairs. I could feel all the wolves looking at me with curiosity.

"Miss, you can't go up there!" I ignored the guard's and opened the doors to Fareon's room with a large bang.

There was that blond bitch riding Fareon on the bed like a horse. Their skin shined with sweat, and her moans filled the room. He was silent. I gasped and I honestly think I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces.

"Hey bitch, you think you could give up a little privacy?" the bitch asked in a snotty tone.

"Gladly," I replied looking straight into the eyes of Fareon or better yet, my mate. He just stared at me with an empty gaze, uncaring.

I didn't even bother closing the doors. He didn't bother calling after me. Or stopping.

All I could hear behind me was groaning and moaning as she still continued to ride him. I blindly tried to find my room, I couldn't see straight, my eyes blurred up with unshed tears.

I will not cry, I thought to myself.

I ran straight into somebody. "Sorry," I apologized, and my voiced cracked.

"Nikita," his deep voice rang in my ears. I recognized it as Adrian's. "Shhhhh," he soothed, as he took me in his arms. "Come on," he tugged my arm and led the way to some place.

We walked for a long time, until I felt fresh air on my face. We were in some sort of gardens. It was beautiful, with greenery everywhere, and flowers that were still open, even though it was night. The moon shone on everything, bathing it in a beautiful, unnatural glow. We both sat down on a bench and he pulled me close.

"Why would he do that Adrian?" I sobbed.

"I don't know Nikita, come here." He brought me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist, while I rested my head on his chest. We sat like that until I had calmed down and looked up at him. Adrian looked down to me and wrinkled his nose.

"What, do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"No, you smell like that disgusting human boy you were dancing with."

I laughed out loud. "Well, I guess I'll have to dance with you next time then," I whispered, flirtatiously.

Adrian's face took upon a stern look. "Nikita, I can't become close to you. You are Lord Naturi's. Even now, I can smell his scent upon you."

I sighed against him. " I know Adrian. A girl can try though can't she? I mean, I might as well since I'm stuck with that asshole for life."

"It'll all work out, you'll see," Adrian comforted. He tucked a piece of air behind my ear.

"Yeah, maybe I'll become a lesbian," I suggested. "Come on, let's go," I tugged on his arm. I led the way to my bedroom and went inside. Adrian stopped at the door.

"Nikita?"

"Yeah?"

"Good night, and honestly if you have any problems, just come to me. Alright?"

"Thanks Adrian. I smiled at him. Good night." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Just for luck," I whispered before I closed the door.

Hey, it was fun teasing the guard. Adrian was handsome and nice. He had brown hair, cut within an inch of his scalp, and was at least six foot two. Not to mention green eyes you could drown in. At least I had one friend in this hellhole.

I stripped down to my bra and panties, and then slid in between the soft covers. I closed my eyes, waiting for the nightmares about Fareon which would soon come.

All I knew was that tomorrow, I was leaving forever.

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers