She Wolf Ch. 06

Story Info
Nikita and Fareon together? Or not?
2.8k words
4.59
45.7k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

Alright, I decided I can't let my amazing fans down by waiting for an editor, so I edited chapter 6 myself. So please don;t critize on my spelling or my grammer mistakes because I really did try. So anyways I hope you enjoy this story, and I think there will only be one more chapter.

Enjoy!

*************************************************

I slowly came awake. Strangely though, I felt.... Comfortable. There was something warm against my back, and I snuggled to it, wanting to fall back to sleep.

"Nikita, wake up love," a deep voice coaxed me out of my sleep.

"Fareon?" I mumbled. He kissed the back of my neck and gently bit on my earlobe. I shivered with pleasure.

Wait...Fareon, yesterday....her.

 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I exploded. I jumped off of my bed and glared at him, trying to keep my wolf from taking over and ripping him to shreds.

Fareon looked like a startled deer. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh you don't remember, or were you just lost in throes of passion!"

"Nikita!" he said sternly, "Tell me what you are talking about."

Fine, since apparently he couldn't remember, I'd remind him.

"Yesterday I tell you my life story, then I left and waited for you to come after me, you didn't. Then I make up my mind to leave-"

"You're not leaving anywhere," he cut in.

"Shut up. Then I ran into that tall legged blond bitch who told me soon you're going to be fucking her. I go to a club to blow off some steam, your guards found me and brought me back. I went up to your room and then all I saw is that blond bitch riding you like a cowboy!" I felt hot, fresh tears well up in my eyes. "Does that refresh your memory?"

Fareon sat frozen on the bed, processing the information. Finally, he spoke in a stern voice. "Describe to me this woman."

"She's tall, blond, and hot. Something that you couldn't stop touching," I was sobbing now.

 

Fareon took his cell phone from the night table beside him. He flipped it open aggressively.

"Chase, in my room there is a glass with water in it. I want it processed, tell me if there it contains anything abnormal-Don't

ask questions, just do it!" Fareon closed his cell phone and stared at me.

"I need to take a shower," I mumbled, just wanting to get away from him.

I quickly ran out of the room.

I needed space to think. As I let the warm water caress my body, I eventually decided to face the inevitable.

Maybe the goddess will grant me mercy and he won't be there any more, I thought.

Silently, I crept out of the bathroom, a soft towel wrapped around me. I looked towards my bed.

Damn! There he was, with his sexy eyes closed. Maybe if I could just sneak out the door... Who cares if I only have a towel on-

"Don't even try," Fareon spoke with his eyes still closed. "I have something to tell you, please Nikita listen," he begged.

Oh lord, I don't think I have ever heard of an alpha pack leader beg.

I looked at him again. His dark hair messed up, probably from running his

fingers through it too often, I mused. His normally bright green eyes that seemed to always have a spark of mischief were dull and sad.

 

.He was unshaven as- well, he looked a mess. Oh well, might as well hear what he has to say, I thought.

"Al right, what?" I spoke sharply.

"Can you please sit down," I hesitated for a moment but sat down on the bed beside him. "I was drugged. Chase just called me with the results. The woman you saw me with is Jessica. She came in after she saw you storm out. She brought me a glass of water, said it would sooth my stress. I drank some and was about to go after you, when I started feelings dizzy. Then I knew she put something in the water. The last thing I remember was her smiling at me, and then my mind went black."

"Did you come inside of her?"

"No, I swear. I don't think I was even hard down there. Please Nikita. I love you. How can I show you that? Jessica has been after me for years. I guess now she feels threatened. Here let me show you how much I love you."

Fareon came and stood behind me. "I'll show you through pleasure," he whispered as he started kissing my neck. I moaned at his touch, and warmth. He bit down my earlobe gently and I sighed blissfully, I could already feel myself getting wet.

"God Nikita, I missed you." He took my towel, slowly unravelled it, then threw it on the ground impatiently, and came back to worshipping my body. Fareon's hands caressed my slightly trembling stomach, all the way to my red lace bra. He unclasped it and pushed it off. Then he picked me up and threw me gently on the bed. Slowly he took the rosy tip of my breast into his mouth. My back arched off the bed, and I moaned out loud. This man could make me feel so alive even with the slightest touch.

His eyes looked up to make contact with mine, while my breast was still inside his mouth. Slowly he inserted a long figure inside my pussy, and moved it in slow motions in and out. I gasped with the sensation. I was on fire. I needed to be fucked, and hard.

"Fareon!" I cried, desperately wanting him inside me, yet wanting him to stop. I hate being dominated; I've had enough of that in my life.

 

"Shush little one. This time it's all about you." he said, cupping my full round breasts. "They're perfect," Fareon whispered to me.

He licked one hard rock nipple and I whimpered for more. He slowly planted his mouth around my nipple and fondled my breasts gently. I moaned softly. He moved his hands to my hips, as he planted a line of kisses in between my breasts all the way to my throat. Then, Fareon kissed me passionately, our tongues duelling the other for dominance. Then I felt his rock hard long cock ready to enter me.

I pulled away. "Wait. Fareon. Stop!" I said it with such force that he immediately stopped his actions, and gave me a questioning look. "Okay, you just slept with another woman. I don't think I can do this."

Fareon looked at me, "You know you belong to me, and I'll have you whenever I want."

"Wrong, my body desires you, but my heart and mind doesn't." Fareon looked hurt by my confession. "And right now my mind and heart rule over all." With that I got up from the bed, and quickly through on an oversized t-shirt.

"Wait, Nikita?

"What?" I said harshly, and turned around to look at him.

"Why did you run away from me after you told me your story?"

I thought about that. "Maybe it's because I wanted to see if you cared. I wanted to see if anybody cared. Or maybe I just wanted to feel like a princess, rescued by her prince charming," I added quietly. No doubt he probably heard me.

Then I headed out the door. As I walked down the halls I feel myself seething with rage, and yet my heart was also full of sadness.

I walked straight into the section of the mansion where the guards slept. Since it was still only around four in the morning, most of them were asleep. However I did see one guard entering his room, probably from the night shift.

I marched up to him. "Where does Adrian sleep?"

He gave me a sleepy confused look. I could tell he was tired. "Shouldn't you be with the alpha now?" he asked.

"LISTEN unless you want to hear me scream about how your stupid alpha cheated on me, in front of everyone! Then I suggest you show me to Adrian's room!" I said loudly and sternly. His mouth hung open at the mention of calling the alpha stupid. I could tell he was debating whether I would actually do it or not.

However I guess he had enough of me. "He's in that room over there," and nodded his head two doors down.

I gave him a sweet innocent smile. "See? That wasn't so hard." The guard just shook his head at me and went inside.

I marched over to the door, and threw it open. Then I silently closed it behind me, because I could see Adrian was sleeping like a baby in his bed. It was a cute sight. I walked over to a chair beside a window and sat down. I took a quick glance around his room. The walls were green, and the room was small. All it contained was a dresser and a bed. No picture, no posters, the walls were bare. Oh and it also contained the rocking chair I was sitting on.

"Nikita, what are you doing here?" Adrian asked groggily. I was surprised to find him awake.

"I just couldn't stand Fareon anymore," I replied softly, and sadly.

"Oh I am so going to get in trouble," he mumbled to himself. "Come here." he ordered, and moved so his back was against the wall and there was space in front of him. I slowly made my way to his bed, to give him time to change his mind. I could tell what he was trying to do. Wolves were comforted by closeness with other wolves, we are very affectionate creatures. I climbed into his bed and he spooned me from behind. I tried to leave some space between us but Adrian pulled me close right beside his body. I felt him nuzzle my hair. I didn't feel like this was sexual at all, it was just nice and close. Like family. Comforted and warm, I fell into a deep sleep.

However before I did fall asleep, I heard Adrian whisper, "It will be okay little one."

I awoke to a male voice speaking in a deadly tone. "Get your hands off my mate." Then I recognized it as Fareon's voice. Uh oh, then I also realized that Adrian had me cradled to his chest. But only then did I realize, he was in boxers and me, only in a loose oversized t-shirt. That definitely didn't look good.

"You hurt her, and now you want her to forgive you as if it was nothing? Another girl just got off on you, and right away you seduce her? Imagine how that makes her feel?" Adrian retorted quietly. They still thought I was asleep. Maybe it was also a mistake to tell Adrian of what Fareon tried to do. "She told me, she told me how you never went after her, how Jessica drugged you, but then after everything instead of comforting her and giving her some space, you try to have sex with her. What kind of man does that? Honestly. No disrespect my Lord, but think about her feelings," Adrian went on.

It was then that dead silence took over the room. "I...Tell her to meet me in my private den, in twenty minutes," Fareon told Adrian. Me, being Fareon's mate could detect some sadness and hurt in his voice. Hmm... Maybe he knows how I feel now. But then again, Adrian just told him the truth.

Only then did I wonder about our bond. Where did he go? Before he slept with Jessica I could hear him in my mind. But now, it's like we aren't even linked any more.

"You can open your eyes now little one. I know you're awake," Adrian's voice rumbled in my ear. I did as he told me.

"I'm sorry for the trouble this had gotten you in," I confided in him.

He gave me a smirk. "Baby, I knew this would get me in trouble anyway. Although you heard what the man said, get your ass to his den, and talk to the guy." Then he looked at what I was wearing, and stood up. "Here take this and go, get out of here." I looked at what he was offering, a clean oversized t-shirt and some boxers that I could wear as shorts. Quickly taking them from his hand I turned my back and put everything on.

As I was about to walk out the door, I turned back to Adrian. "I just have one more thing to do," and gave him a wink. I think he saw the feral animal face I had on, and decided it was nothing good. So as I closed the door I could hear him knocking things over and getting dressed to come after me. Not this time I thought. I decided to take out my anger on someone I sincerely disliked.

Then I ran as quickly as I could to the public living room, to see if who I was looking for was there. Guess what, she was.

"Hey blond bimbo," I shouted. Since there was only one blond there, she turned around. Jessica. My wolf was begging for a shot at her, and I obliged. Letting the animal form take over my body, I leaped onto Jessica, and attacked her. She, as well changed into her animal form. The other wolves knew not to get into this; this was an angry alpha bitch putting a regular, complete and total beta bitch, into her place.

I sank my teeth into her shoulder and waited for to submit. She did not. Jessica bit my hind leg, and I gave a yelp. Then she started attacking my other hind leg. Okay enough of this. I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her off me. Then, I really sank my teeth into her neck. I could have killed her, and I would have, if not for the face staring at me from the doorway. Fareon. His face was a mixture of worry, and love. He was also curious about what I would do to her, kill her or not. He caught my eye and slowly shook his head. He gave me a pleading look. If not for the love shinning in his eyes for me, I would have thought he was pleading for Jessica's life. No he just didn't want me to kill her, because if I did, I would be known as a cruel and mean queen. Although some of the pack hated her as well, it was no excuse.

Slowly I put her body on the ground. Quickly she rolled over and submitted to me. I stomped my feet in triumph, then looked out into my audience to see if anyone else would dare challenge me, no one did.

Quietly and quickly I trotted away, up the stairs into Fareon's private den. I knew he would come up soon. My wolf form felt comfortable to me, so I kept it on. While I was waiting for the alpha to follow me, I thought of Adrian. I always felt comfortable around him. But it wasn't like a sexually, or friendship comfort, it was like family, like we belonged to each other in a brother and sister way. But I knew that was impossible since I was the only child. I settled myself on the couch, just then the door opened and Fareon walked in, alone.

"Nikita, I am so sorry. I have nothing to say except I regret ever being so mean to you. I was ignorant, and I...Baby please I love you. I swear on my grave and my family's, and anyone else's that I will take care of you. I will give you everything you want. If you want my house, it's yours, my loyalty, it's yours, my heart, it is yours." He came over to me and went down on his knees.

After a cruel couple of minutes, I decided it was okay. Everyone makes stupid mistakes in their lives, including me. Plus this was mostly Jessica, not him. I licked his face in a way of an apology, and to tell him I accept him and his heart. Then I transformed into my human form, and captured his mouth.

"God Nikita, I love you so much," he told me as he ravished my mouth.

"Fareon?"

"Yes?"

"Why can't I hear you in my head?"

He seemed kind of uncomfortable.

"Well, when Jessica gave me that drink. It broke everything off."

I gave him a smile. "Well then, let's reinstate it."

He smirked back at me, "Damn little one. I love it when you go alpha bitch on me. I loved it more, when you took down Jessica." His eyes glinted with a hint of mischief. I smiled a knowing smile.

Then we really got down to work.

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers