She Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He held her close as their hearts raced, laughing and crying, so happy that at least his woman was finally home with him where she belonged. Soon there breathing returned to normal, and she started to move away. He would not let her go. "I know right now you hate me, Nicolette. But one day, I hope to earn your forgiveness for the pain I've caused you as well as your love. Don't pull away from me, ever. That is the one thing I cannot stand."

Nicolette paused, and turned to look at her husband. "Husband, you have no idea what you've caused me this night. One day you might understand. I will honor you as my mate, but right now I don't like you as a man." She crawled from the bed and left the room. Gernick lay in bed, afraid. He caused her this pain and one day when it was safe, he could fix this.

Several months had passed and one day, Gernick was sitting quietly at home and he noticed that she was still unresponsive to him. She detested him and he wanted to win her favor. So, he sighed. The female were and her daughter's mating ceremony had passed and both women would soon give birth. Nicolette did not know they were expecting and it would be a nice surprise for her. So Gernick decided for once, he'd take a small risk. He'd take her to see the birth. They had to shadow and no one could know they were there.

Contacting his team he had guarding the compound, he was shocked to learn the old woman had vanished months earlier. He was furious and wanted to know why he was not notified of this. He immediately dispatched a new team to locate her. Claus volunteered to go and find out what he could. He learned the nature of Nicolette's and the old woman's relationship and soon reported his finding to Gernick.

Once Gernick learned the true nature of his wife's relationship with Mrs. Valdez, he was furious with himself. This was criminal and completely unacceptable. The old woman was to be found and brought home immediately. Now, it made so much sense. Her love, and compassion for others. She knew how to be a mother, because all these years she had her mother with her. He hurt her most when he took her from her mother. His men found her living alone in one of Nicolette's properties. She was nearly feral, and they had to sedate her, to bring her to them.

BJ awoke months later, and he and his family grieved losing Nicolette and Mrs. Valdez. BJ asked permission from the alphas to search for her, and for months he and other scout wolves searched to no avail. One night, BJ hadn't eaten and was heading out to find her once again, Nina stopped him. "Son, she doesn't want to be found. She knows we love her, but losing Nicolette was hard on her. She may not need to be around us now. You won't find her, and killing yourself searching serves no purpose."

"Momma, she took care of us when we had no one else, just her and Nicolette. She's family. How can you just say stop searching. I have to find her, Momma. Aunt Nicky would want me too. She is alone out there and she's not as young as she used to be. If I find her and she turns me away, then I can accept your words, but for now I have to keep looking." BJ then grabbed his overnight bag of rations and left.

"What about Julianne? If you get yourself killed trying to walk amongst vampires, what happens to her?" she exhaled. "Have you even called? Does she know you plan to travel west?"

"Momma, how can I face her after my failure to protect Aunt Nicky. Mrs. Valdez needs me right now, and I have to..." he could no longer speak. He is heart ached, he missed Julianne so much and needed her, but he also felt he had to find Mrs. Valdez first. Julianne was safe for now, but Mrs. Valdez was not.

As he walked out he asked, "Call her for me, Mom. Tell her I'm still here for her and I will come to her as soon as I can." Then he ran out of the door, searching for the mother of his second Mom.

As if on cue, Thaddeus appeared and gathered her in his arms. "He'll be fine. I promise, but he has to try to find her. He won't be alone, alright. Javon is sending some wolves with him." he assured her. Meanwhile Celia decided to call Julianne and check on her.

"Hello," Julianne answered coolly. BJ was here a few months ago and he had not called but once since. Something about how his aunt died and the family took her death hard. He tried to call every night, but once he started searching for Mrs. Valdez, the calls came less and less. Tonight was hard and she needed to hear from a friend, so a called from Celia was welcomed.

"Hey, Jules, It's me. I wanted to check on you and your Mom. How are you?" she asked.

"I'm dealing with it, but Momma took Daddy's death so hard. She seems to be shutting down. She tries for me, but I hate watching her hurt like this. I wish I could bring him back." She wept softly.

"Oh, Jules! Can you and your Mom come here for a visit? We would love to have you and I know Benny would love to see you. He's always asking about Aunt Jules. Think about it I'll tell the Alpha." Celia promised, praying Julianne would come.

"OK, I'll call tomorrow and I'll let you know for sure. Momma really liked Mrs. Valdez, and she could use a friendly face." Jules stopped when she realized Celia was frozen.

"She left us. The night aunt Nicky died, she pushed us away and ran. We can't find her, and Jules, it hurts. BJ has gone out every day for the last four months searching for her, and we can't find her." She sniffed, "I believe she hates us and blames us for Aunt Nicky dying. I just wish... Please Jules, we really need you to come, alright. Please try."

"I will." She promised. BJ had been searching for Mrs. Valdez for months. He hadn't found her. That was why he didn't call. Julianne could tell from their short visit that the older lady was important to him and he blamed himself for whatever happened to is Aunt. He probably thought Mrs. Valdez blamed him. Julianne closed her eyes and thought about him. BJ, I wish I was with you to hold you close and tell you this wasn't your fault. I'd hold you close and wipe away the tears. I would take away your pain, if I could. Please, come back to me BJ. Please come back.

Sitting over a hundred miles from home BJ hid in a cave alone, the scouts that came out with him did not want to leave pack lands. So he continued alone. He thought of his mate. Julianne was going through so much right now and he wished he could go be with her, but he couldn't be in two places. When this mess was settled and he could go home, he'd be with his mate. If that meant relocating to Louisiana, then he'd do that. But first, he had to find Mrs. Valdez. Aunt Nicky would want her safe.

If he travelled any further, he'd be trespassing, so for now he would rest. He was so deep in thoughts, not realizing he was being stalked by vampires. He immediate took a defensive stance. The vampires prepared to attack, but before even one could touch him, another larger one decapitated the entire group.

BJ was ready to fight, when the two larger vampires grabbed him and held him down. "Nicolette told us to protect her family. We are here in her servitude.'" BJ kept struggling. "Calm down, wolf. We mean you no harm. You must return to your pack. It is not safe out here for a lone wolf."

"I don't know you, nor do I trust you. I am looking for someone and I won't quit until I find them." BJ insisted.

"The old woman," Claus stated, unlike others of his kind, he didn't detest wolves. He respected them, so he understood the young male's distrust of him. "She is safe. Since you are stubborn. I will take you to see her, but mind you she is not well." This news caused BJ even more distress as he reluctantly followed the vampires. True to their word, they had Mrs. Valdez. She looked sick and weak. He moved to rush to her. Clause stopped him. "She is feral and will attack you. We can't allow that."

"What are you going to do to her? I need to take her home. I won't let you hurt her." As with wolves, a feral vampire evolved into a killing machine. "No, she will be fed and nursed back to health. She did not deserve what happened to her. Honestly, none of you did, but he will try and fix what he can", the vampire explained. "He, you mean the bastard that killed Aunt Nicky, he sent you?" BJ struggles restarted.

"Stop it you foolish dog. I don't want to hurt you. I did not ask for this headache." Claus delivered a blow to BJ's temple that rendered him unconscious. Then he asked the two with him to come as backup, as they held BJ and they vanished back to the Alpha home in the compound.

VAMPIRE the wolves were instantly alert. Nina saw Mrs. Valdez being carried safely by one of the large vampires and she broke away from Thaddeus to run to her. Mrs. Valdez, although she was almost insane from hunger, recognized Nina, and she calmed quickly. Javon, demanded answers and Claus took a minute to explain their situation.

He was returning BJ home, but Mrs. Valdez went with them. Kyra walked in and she lost it. A vampire was trying to take Mrs. Valdez, just like that other one took Aunt Nicky. Elise tried to hold her, but she broke away and attacked the vampire. Clause endured that attack and Javon commanded her to stop. Claus told her in no uncertain terms, that Mrs. Valdez went with them. Celia, Nina, and Kyra all begged him to leave her with them, and though the big man was touched, it just wasn't safe.

Blaine was furious. Luna, how much more can they take? When will their pain end? What did someone do that was so bad that they must continue to suffer like this? he demanded. "Daddy, I'm scared," five year old Benny said to his dad. "I want everything to be happy again. I want Aunty Nicky to come back." He cried softly. Blaine calmed his son. "Me too, son. But we will be alright OK. In a few months, your little sister will be here as will your new uncle, and things will get better." He kissed the top of his head.

Claus took Mrs. Valdez and vanished, taking her to the manor where Nicolette and Gernick resided. He had served Gernick for over eight centuries, and never in the eight hundred years had he ever questioned him until now. He knew he was trying to keep people safe, but his actions were destroying the wolves. They needed Nicolette as much as she needed them. He arrived and announced to Gernick their arrival. Gernick walked in to greet his elderly guest and she attacked him. She hated him. He'd taken her child and nothing he could ever do would hurt worse than that. Gernick took a moment to restrain the old woman. He had two of his men to feed her. Once the madness passed, he went to see her once more. She looked better, more in control.

"Mrs. Valdez, welcome to our home. I have not told my mate of your arrival, because if we could not revive you it would cause her great distress. I will allow you to meet her today, please behave like a proper lady." He commanded. Mrs. Valdez glared at this pompous jerk. What did he plan to do make her his wife's servant. She'd rather die first.

Gernick left her alone to find Nicolette. Nicolette turned from him. It had been several months since he'd stripped her of everything, and now she found herself carrying his son. She loved her child and would fight like hell to keep him from becoming cold and calculating like his father.

"Nicolette," he spoke softly. She was beautiful to him. She was four months pregnant with his child and he could not be happier. She hated him, but he could feel her love for their child. She loved their son fiercely, and protectively. She glowed. She wore her hair long now, and her golden locks flowed over her shoulders in a golden cloud, her deep green eyes shimmered, and her skin was so lush and vibrant. "Someone is here to see you. Dress quickly. Please." He demanded.

Nicolette turned to look at her husband. He was a good looking man; even now her body craved him. She hated him, but for some reason she was insatiable. Unconsciously she rubbed her baby bump, and he smiled. He scented her arousal and it pleased him to know that she wanted him; Even though she hated him she wanted only him.

"Who is it? I saw the midwife this morning. I don't feel like entertaining your friends, Gernick. I want to be-." Gernick had to touch her, he moved to her side. "Nicolette, you want to see this person. It will be alright", he explained as he kissed her.

Nicolette pulled away from him and nodded. She'd see whoever this was and be polite. After all she was his wife and she gave her word. So she stood to go dress. Gernick wanted to watch her. He loved her body, but since she'd conceived the sight of her slightly rounded with their child made his heart soar.

"Gernick, I can dress myself. Will you please leave the room?" She demanded. But honestly, with him watching her, it made her body flame with need. She wanted him and he knew it. Slowly he moved beside her and took her in his arms. "Baby, please come meet this person and I promise to take care of all your needs tonight." Then he kissed her, nipping her neck.

He waited while she dressed, and then he took her by the hand and led her to the library. A woman was sitting here waiting, as Nicolette walked in. "Oh thank goodness, you're alive", the woman screamed and rushed to her. Instantly, Nicolette recognized who she was. "Momma! Momma, you're here." she cried as she rushed forward and embraced her mother. The two women shared a tearful reunion as Gernick and Claus stood and watched. Claus for the first time noticed how Gernick watched Nicolette. He realized that his friend loved her and that was his biggest weakness. "Sir, a word, please?" Claus asked. Gernick stepped out to speak with him in the hall.

"You love her." Claus stated. Gernick, became defensive, and Claus put him at ease. "Don't fight with me. I would die for her just because you love her. But I ask of you, can you allow her to reunite with the wolves? It's hard for them Gernick, being separated from her. The boy, the son, was willing to die to find the old woman simply because of his love for your wife. She is his mother. Would you willingly allow someone to take her away from your son?" Gernick explained, "Claus, if my enemies learn of this. They will use them against me."

Claus sighed, frustrated and annoyed with his friend. "Take them home Gernick. Let her rejoin her family. It is the right thing to do." He had been with Gernick for centuries and knew what he said was true, Yes, he had enemies. But Gernick failed to realize that Nicolette was a strong woman, and she needed her family. The wolves were her family and having her gone was killing them as well.

Gernick, always listened to Claus. His friend never steered him wrong, even when he was at his worse. "OK, I'll think about it." he replied and he would, just not today.

*****

Julianne and her mother came for a short visit and everyone's spirits were up. Mrs. Valdez was alive and with other vampires. They prayed that she was safe and cared for. Julianne visited with the Alphas and she and Celia spent hours talking. Elise welcomed her mother graciously.

Julianne asked Celia and Blaine to take her to BJ. She arrived at his home and it was a mess. "Julianne, um, I'm not really ready for-", he stammered. "I see you aren't ready for much", she teased. Then she started cleaning. "Get up lazybones, and help." Reluctantly, BJ moved and within an hour his home was livable. "Thanks Jules. I'm glad you came. I missed you," he whispered. Julianne hugged him back.

"Hey, let's get out of the house for a while. I've told Momma all about meals here and she was looking forward to going to one. She has asked about you and I think if you sat next to her, you'd make her day", Julianne suggested. He seemed so withdrawn and she was really worried. Something in her needed to take care of him, but to do that she had to get him out of the house. BJ reluctantly agreed to join them.

"Now, one more thing. Bath", she ordered, shoving him gently towards his bathroom. BJ laughed. Then teasingly he said. "I'll be quicker, if you join me." Desire so strong gripped Julianne that she thought she'd melt into a hot puddle. She wanted this man, and she could no longer hide her desire. For months she'd thought only of him. When days at the office became too hectic, she look at the picture he'd given her when they visited months ago, and smile. Just the thought of him made her day a bit brighter.

Julianne laughed. "No sir. The last thing you'll think about would be washing your body. Besides, as sinfully sexy as you are, I prefer you not smelly," she teased. BJ cringed, and took her jibes in stride. He got up and went to his bathroom to bathe. Julianne decided to straighten his bed. His scent was so strong and powerful in the room, that she found her body reacting to his smell. As she removed his bedclothes, she buried her face in the linen just to breath in his scent. BJ came out of the shower to find one very aroused woman stretched across his bed, tucking in corners. Walking out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, his body reacted instantly to Julianne being in his bed.

BJ crawled into bed beside her. Rolling her onto her back, he kissed her. Julianne was so aroused from his musky smell, she responded instantly. Soon she lay in bed beneath her naked lover. "Too many clothes," he grunted.

"Wait, baby. We can't-". He kissed her and then help remove her garments. He could smell her heat, and knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. "BJ, we can't," she whispered, as he cupped her sex as it leaked wetting his palm. "Why? Jules, why wait? We need this. We need to be together," BJ said. He needed to be with her. He pulled her close and kissed her. He placed every ounce of emotion he held inside in the heat of his kiss. Julianne rubbed her body against his, and gasped as his manhood became exposed from beneath the towel he wore. Her pussy was on fire; she never been so aroused in her life. "Jules, please", he whispered, praying she would not say no. She nodded and his wolf howled. "Let me up, I need to undress" she whispered.

BJ said, "No, let me unwrap my gift. Slowly he removed her garments and he kissed every inch of her skin. Removing her blouse, he revealed a lacy peach bra; her breasts were perfect, slightly tanned with thick dark nipples that peaked through the lace. BJ loved her breasts, and took time to pay homage to them. Julianne had no idea a woman could climax from a man feasting on her breasts, but before BJ was done, she came twice. He licked and sucked each breast, loving them with his tongue. This was his woman and he would bring her pleasure as only he could. As he feasted on her breast, he also unfastened her pants and slid his hands in her panties. He touched her pussy and Julianne squealed.

No one, besides her, had ever touched her there before. At twenty-six she'd never had a boyfriend, so to be touched so intimately, was surprising. It felt good. At first she tightened her thighs together, overwhelmed by the sensations his touch brought. He whispered, "Baby relax, I won't hurt you. Open up a little." Julianne exhaled. Then as he continued kissing her she relaxed and slowly spread her thighs. BJ loved the scent that perfumed her body. It was the scent of a woman in heat, a woman that needed to be loved. It was the scent of Julianne, his mate.

BJ stroked her pussy. It was warm, wet, and soft. She moved her body against his probing digits. Slowly he inserted his middle finger inside her and she froze. No man had ever inserted anything in her before and the move was overwhelming. "BJ stop," she whispered frantically. He did, instantly concerned. He had not hurt her. He was extremely gentle. "Baby, it's Ok. I would never make you do anything. I'll stop". He moved and simply held her close.

Very aware of her and his state of nakedness, Julianne blushed. Then she blurted, "I've never been with anyone. I mean, I don't know what-." She looked away ashamed. BJ's wolf was overjoyed to learn he would be her first and only lover. He pulled her into a tight embrace. "Julianne, we can go as slow as you need to. I won't pressure you too much. Even if I do, smack me with a newspaper and I'll back off. OK", he assured her.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers