She Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

"Nicolette, I did what I did to protect you." He cried. "They wanted you dead. I... I had to be cruel to keep you alive." He kneeled before her, "Nicolette, you are my heart, my other half. I love you."

Nicolette looked into his eyes, "If this is love, Gernick. I would rather you hate me." Then she walked out. Gernick sat in the library, alone and hurting. She was right. He was a monster. He'd done horrible things to her and she couldn't trust him. He was her worst enemy and to protect her, he had to keep her safe from him.

"Claus," he called his friend. The one man that new him better than anyone. "She hates me. She'll never love me. After this, how could she?"

"Gernick. It will be alright. Listen to me. Give her some time and things will work out." Claus tried to reassure his friend.

*****

Celia was cranky. She felt fat and unattractive. She just could not get comfortable. Often she snapped at Blaine and then feels guilty. Tonight was no different. He came home from work and wanted to rub her feet. She didn't want him touching her feet, so she screeched at him to leave her alone. Blaine usually understood, but tonight her bitchiness had gone too far. He took Benny and they left her at home by herself.

Celia felt guilty and then the pain started. Christ, this hurts! she thought. The first pain passed to be followed by a second one ten minutes later. She was in labor, and her mate was nowhere in sight. Celia took some deep breaths and tried to calm down. She waited a few more minutes, then she called her mate. Blaine, come home now. I need you.

Blaine was visiting with Javon. He walked Benny over to play with his cousins. He was worried because he knew she was due at any time, but his presence seemed to annoy her even more. When Celia called, Blaine looked at his brother. Javon smiled, "Go, Benny can stay here." He took off home to his mate. As soon as he arrived, he carried Celia to his jeep and rushed her over to the medical center. Javon called Thaddeus who alerted Nina. Julianne joined her mother-in-law on the trek to the hospital. BJ was at work, but Julianne called to tell him Celia was in labor.

As soon as she arrived, the nurses rushed her to delivery. Thirty minutes later, Nicolette Amerie Loess greeted the world with a loud cry. Celia and Blaine cried as they held their daughter for the first time. Celia could not help but remember her aunt. Javon and Elise came in to meet the new family member first. They were quickly followed by Nina, Thaddeus. Seeing his new granddaughter made Thaddeus even more excited about Theo's arrival. Julianne came in last and sat with her best friend. The two women laughed and cried. Soon the nurses brought the baby over to feed and Julianne excused herself to give the new family privacy.

Kyra was at school and in class. She missed the call, but when she checked her messages, she called back as soon as she could. She had a new niece. Blaine took a picture of his daughter and sent it to his sister-in-law. Kara squealed, She's perfect. she thought. She wanted to rush home, but they were taking midterms at this point and she couldn't leave, but she did call her big sister. She'd been at school for three months now, and she loved it. Not because the school was so great but because her best friend was there. She called him as soon as she hung up from her sister. He was meeting her to study and she heard his phone ringing as he was coming up her hall. She opened her door and he rushed in. "Guess what, I have a new niece. Do you want to see a picture?"

Malcolm laughed and he spent the next half hour looking at pictures of the new baby, and on the phone with the people at home. They had a break coming up in four weeks and they'd come home for a short stay then. Meanwhile, Kyra, would take her midterms and go home this weekend. She had to meet her new family member. After they hung up, Malcolm reminded her they needed to study, but first, he wanted to grab a bite, so they walked over to the grill located in the student union building. As they ate, she talked, and Malcolm smiled. He loved her; she was his best friend. Kyra realized Malcolm wasn't talking. She stopped. He was looking at her wearing a goofy grin.

"What," she asked, curious?

"Nothing, I just love seeing you so happy. Now, we have test tomorrow. Let's eat so we can go study." He suggested. Kyra laughed and agreed. They studied together often. Sometimes they met with others, but most of the time, it was just the two of them. They spent so much time together; even the people at the college recognized them as a couple. Today was Wednesday, and she couldn't go home until Friday. Man I wish this weekend would hurry up and get here. She thought anxious to see her family.

Gustavo reported back to Claus, who informed Gernick. Gernick smiled. Claus stated. "This news might make Mrs. Valdez happy. I'll share it with her." As Claus left his office, he wondered where she was. He knew she loved the garden, so he found her out there. "The daughter, Celia, gave birth today. My sources tell me mother and daughter are doing well."

"Really, thank you for telling me." She smiled. She loved those kids and regretted not being there. "He'll let you go visit. It won't be a problem. I can talk to him." Claus suggested.

Mrs. Valdez looked at him. He was a really nice man, but she was too afraid to leave Nicolette. Her daughter was so fragile, she was afraid she'd implode if she left. "No, I need to stay here with my daughter. Celia has her family around her. I'm sure she's fine." She turned back to prune the roses. She paused. "Claus, thank you." He nodded and went on with his duties for the day. His informant called back to inform him that both mother and baby returned home. No outside threats, and everything was going along fine. The mother should give birth soon.

*****

Celia and Little Nickie came home to a full house. Blaine was as over protective as ever. The baby could not even cry without him picking her up. Celia loved the attention, but she was a bit worried about Benny. He seemed a little sad. One day, when the baby was sleeping and Blaine finally took a nap, she called her big boy to her to comfort him.

"Hey, what's going on with you?" she asked, knowing already because she remembered how she felt when BJ was born.

"I don't want a sister anymore. Can you send her back?" He asked. "You and Daddy like her better than me."

Celia hugged her baby. "Why do you think that?" she asked.

"You're always holding her, talking to her, and changing her clothes. You don't spend any time with me." He huffed.

"Aw, poor baby. You feel abandoned, huh." She gave him a tight squeeze. "Hey, we love you just as much as we love Nickie. It's just that she's really small and needs a bit more from us. We need you to help take care of her too, alright. You're her big brother, and she will love you to pieces, just like daddy and me.

Benny crossed his arms and huffed. Momma always told him the truth, and if she said his little sister needed him, maybe she was right. After all Uncle BJ always said that as the big brother, he had to look out for her. So Benny leaned into his Mom and soaked up a little extra love. Celia kissed the top of his head and whispered, "Love you Benny Bear."

Benny smiled and hugged his Mom. His Mom was the greatest person in the world. "Momma can we go check on Nickie. She might get scared in the room all by herself." Celia laughed and said "You're right. Let's go check on your baby sister."

Soon Kyra came home and the first thing she did was shower her nephew with kisses. Benny loved Auntie Kyra; she made him feel so good. She was actually visiting Celia and spending time with Benny, when she and Celia got a mental shout from Nina. She was in labor. Both girls rushed to the medical center. BJ was off, and at home pestering his wife. As soon as he got the message from his Mom, he and Julianne joined everyone else at the medical center as well.

Approximately five days after her granddaughter arrived, her son decided to make his appearance. Nina's labor was short and sweet, within an hour Theo Loess was welcomed into the world. BJ loved having a new baby brother. He visited his Mom at the hospital and held his little brother for hours. Thaddeus stayed with his mate through the entire birth. It was a trying experience for him. Thaddeus held his son, awed. His little boy was perfect. Nina had fallen asleep, and he watched her amazed by her strength. He thanked Luna every day for giving him such a perfect mate. After spending one day at the medical center, Nina was allowed to go home. Celia, Kyra, and Julianne met her there to make her comfortable.

Julianne smiled as she watched her mate bond with the baby. They had never discussed having pups, but now after Little Nickie and Theo, she wanted her own baby. Kyra spent her entire time cuddling one of the babies or with Benny and the Alpha's twins. Javon teased her about spoiling them but she would laugh and say, "Angels should be spoiled." Javon would laugh and hug the young woman. She had come so far, and he knew she'd be fine.

Elise was glad to see Kyra doing so well. She was back in school, had top grades in all of her classes, and was volunteering to help people in the community she resided in. She and Malcolm were glued to each other. Kyra was healing and she blossomed under their love and support. BJ took a break from work and came by to see his new brother and niece as often as he could. It was obvious that both kids would be spoiled rotten before they were a year old.

The first night both babies were at home, BJ and Julianne, visited with each family for a while and then they went home and talked. Even though they both agreed that they wanted kids one day, they decided not worry about it. It would happen when it happened.

Once they made it home, Julianne and BJ made a quick dinner. He threw two steaks on the grilled as Julianne made salad and tea. Within an hour they sat down to eat. He always asked about her day. Since moving to Loess Falls, Julianne was determined to work. She had two degrees and saw no point in letting them go to waste. Once Javon and Elise learned of her credentials, they immediately offered her an office in the family business. She accepted and found herself in charge of public relations for the pack. Anytime someone new wanted to business with the company, Julianne screened them and found out their history. No one went to the Alphas about business without going through her office first. She's been at her job two months, and the number of scams and frivolous offers declined quickly.

Celia worked for the company as well. The two women spent so much time together that Blaine and BJ often joked they needed to schedule an appointment for time alone. The first few weeks, BJ and Jules spent their first few nights together. As soon as the newness wore off, Julianne and Celia reconnected. She and Jules were inseparable. Tonight since Celia was at home with her family, BJ finally got some time alone with his wife. They talked as they cooked, and it was simply nice. Julianne had spoken with her mother earlier and told her about the baby. She wanted to visit, but couldn't right now. They were in serious contract negotiations with local business mogul Lakota Gaines. However, she would be down to see everyone in a few weeks.

"Jules," BJ asked his mate as they snuggled in his bed. "Do you want pups? We never talked about it and I was wondering."

Julianne smiled, "Yes, but would you mind waiting. I mean, if I were to get pregnant, I'd be ecstatic. But right now I need to adjust to being a wolf and living here."

BJ pulled his mate close. "There's no hurry. I can spoil Nickie and Theo. That way I can practice for when we have our baby." He promised. Julianne hugged him tightly, relieved that he understood and was willing to wait. But can we practice making a baby? Honestly, I think that's the best part." He teased , nibbling Julianne's ear. He knew this was a hot spot for her and he loved driving her crazy.

Instantly aroused, Julianne, shoved her mate onto his back and took control of the situation. "Well Mr. Daniels, relax and let me rock your world." She kissed him, moving slowly and sensually down his chest. AS he licked his nipples, BJ groaned. He had no idea his nipples were so sensitive. She bit one and he groaned. He wanted more than anything to take over but he knew this was what she needed. Having just awakened to her sexuality, Julianne needed to explore. Being he was her guinea pig, BJ didn't mind.

Julianne loved her husband. He was the most giving, loving, and amazing man. She would treasure him forever. She stroked his body until she found his rock hard cock. BJ Daniels was I impressive, and packing. She grasped his cock, squeezing lightly, as he hissed. Her small hand enveloping his member, almost made him cum. He groaned. "Jules, baby, please." She laughed. "Shhh, I'm checking my husband for imperfections. I haven't found any, but be quiet and let me finish." She teased.

BJ groaned, but was quiet to encourage her tentative assault. Julianne loved his cock. They'd been mated a while and she'd seen other females do this. She wondered would BJ like it. She stroked his cock, and felt it swell in his hand. BJ closed his eyes loving the feel of her lips and on his skin. He screamed when her mouth covered the end of his cock.. Jules stopped, fearing she'd done something wrong. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Baby, please. Don't stop." BJ begged. "Please." He whimpered.

Julianne loved the taste of his cock. She sucked the head ant then relaxed her jaws and took half of him into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, she loved him with her tongue. His cock twitched, and he was almost screaming. Julianne was really careful and made sure she didn't touch him with her teeth. BJ was a mass of nerves. Every sensation he felt was centrally located at this moment. Speaking incoherently, BJ praised her temerity with her tongue. He promised to return the favor. He was so close, Julianne could feel the tension building inside him. At one point, she relaxed completely and took him all the way inside her mouth. BJ screamed. He was frantically moving, seeking his release. "Stop, baby stop, He began to chant.

She did for a second. "No, I want to taste you." she replied, and then Julianne smiled and returned to the pleasure of tasting her manna for the first time. Her mouth was so warm and hot that within second, BJ was ready to explode. "Jules, Jules, you might want to, uuuggghhh!" he groaned. "Gonna cum, baby stop." At his utterance, she once again swallowed his cock. BJ unable to hold out, came, filling her mouth with his cream. Julianne swallowed as much as she could, but some escaped. BJ pulled her back up into his arms and kissed her passionately, tasting himself on her lips. Julianne groaned.

She was aroused beyond belief. "BJ, please," she whimpered. Not willing to leave her hanging, BJ grasped her burning cunt and stroked. She was drenched and he needed more. Rolling her onto her back, he repositioned himself between her spread thighs. He tasted her, and they both moaned. BJ spent hours lapping her, bringing her close to the edge and denying her release. "Please BJ," she begged. He loved tormenting her. His woman was wanton, and he especially loved bringing her over the edge. He knew she'd cum soon and her essence would flow from her body. She came, hard. Her cunt clinched and her juices flooded his mouth. BJ eagerly, licked her clean, and the he held her close. Crawling back into her arms, they share a scorching kiss, and held each other while their breathing returned to normal. Soon they fell asleep, each dreaming of the day, they'd have a child of their own.

*****

Kyra was up late talking with Malcolm. "Hey, when will you be back? I miss you" he complained.

Kyra smiled. He was and would always be her best friend. Even though they knew they were truly mates. She was glad they had agreed to wait before declaring anything. Kyra smiled, "You have other friends. What about your roommate? Is he around?" she asked.

"No, he is with his girlfriend. So I'm here all alone without my girlfriend." He griped. Kyra laughed. "I'll be back in two days. I miss you too." She whispered.

"Who's bringing you, not Bruce? I hate that guy, He likes you, you know." Malcolm complained.

"I don't know, but Alpha Javon will make sure someone drives me. They won't let me drive myself." She griped, not seriously because she loved how protective they were of her. Malcolm sighed, "Good, come back soon OK. I need you with me. I love you Kyra." She smiled, "I love you too, Malcolm. I'll see you in a few days. OK." Then they hung up.

Theo woke up, and Kyra heard someone go to the nursery. Soon the baby stopped crying and Kyra smiled and went to sleep. She stayed two more days and then had to get back to school. Alpha Javon had a female beta drive her. He knew Malcolm didn't like her being round other males. Once she arrived back at school, Malcolm was right there to greet her. The two friends embraced and Malcolm helped her carry her bags up.

Kyra talked incessantly about her new brother and niece. Malcolm could not remember the last time he'd seen her so happy. They decided to walk to Denton Lake. Denton Lake was this small enclosure that located on the campus. It attracted a lot of wildlife, so no one would think anything of two wolves running around. Malcolm decided to take a chance. "Let's run. Let's shift and run."

Kyra looked around, "Malcolm what if someone sees? " She asked as he undressed. Soon, he was naked, and Kyra had to admit he looked good.

"Come on, Kyra! Let's run." He cajoled her. Kyra laughed and soon she undressed as well. Malcolm loved her body. It wasn't often they could be naked together but he took every chance to see her without her clothes. Soon she was undressed and they shifted and started to run.

Kyra's wolf was beautiful; her russet coat glistened in the setting sun. She was the perfect contrast to Malcolm's dark gray coat. The two wolves played until dark. As night fell, the two wolves bayed at the moon. Then they lay beside each other, simply enjoying each other's company.

Time passed, and the two friends returned back to the main campus. The run was just what they needed. The talked a while longer, and before Malcolm left to return to his dorm, he noticed that she was wearing a big goofy grin. "What are you grinning about auntie and big sis?" he asked. Kyra laughed and then remembered Aunt Nicky. She was solemn for a moment. He understood, and held her close until the moment passed. "You! Malcolm. You're the best." She whispered, hugging her best friend.

*****

Claus wanted to speak with Gernick. He felt Mrs. Valdez should go back and see the wolves. It had been a few months since she'd been taken and he felt it would be good for them to know she was well. He wondered would Gernick take Nicolette back to her family.

A week had passed and Gernick and Nicolette barely spoke. They simply tolerated each other. It was a humid afternoon, and Nicolette was napping. Gernick was concerned, because she was so sad, so withdrawn. He stood in the bedroom and watched her sleep. She was beautiful, especially to him. He remembered the first time he saw her, and smiled. He was out restless and prowling. She was a beautiful eighteen year old. Gernick was over 400 years old, but didn't look a day over twenty-five. He was too old for her, and he knew it, but he spoke to her anyway. At first she looked at him with a look of sheer disbelief. As if she was thinking "What does this guy want with me?" He used all of his charm to ensnare her, and she fell for him. She would meet him each night and he would make sure he was there. One night, she told him she couldn't see him anymore. He couldn't lose her. It was then he revealed his true nature and asked her to join him for eternity. She ran from him. He later learned that her parents learned of him and forbade her to see him. He compelled her to meet him once more. That night, she gave herself to him. He was her first, and he knew he'd be her only lover. He'd never sired another soul, in all of his four hundred years, but he could not live without Nicolette. So he broke his own self-imposed rule and he sired her. She went with him that night, and she belonged with him forever.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers